The Count of Cowley Manor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trevorm
trevorm
273 Followers

Oh God have mercy, what had I done? I was deeply concerned I may have broken the skin with the ferocity of my attack on my nephew's flesh and was relieved therefore, on closer inspection, that the wounds I had inflicted with such zeal were actually still only superficial, though cruel enough for all that. I breathed a huge sigh of relief. It was not my intention to draw blood from his veins, for I am rather squeamish about the stuff to be frank, although that one trait appears to be at odds with my overall temperament.

"Th-thank you, sir," said my nephew, breathlessly. "Now please go ahead and possess me."

My nephew's whole posterior was a glorious canvas of stripes, blotches and florets, of pinks, reds and purples, the sight of which made my prick so hard that I truly feared bursting a blood vessel. In a few days his whole backside would be a pretty collage of many shades of purples, yellows and browns. I was now more than ready for the final assault on his poor defenceless bottom. After all, he was urging me to 'possess' him as he so eloquently put it. It was a triumph of my seductive technique that our final union was to be so mutually desired by both possessor and possessed.

(to be continued...)

trevorm
trevorm
273 Followers
12