The Couple Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You do as you’re told and look yourself over in the mirror. You hear a rustling sound behind you but are instructed not to look back.

“I want you to start doing jumping jacks…and pay special attention to your breasts as they bounce – see and feel how your nipples rub the tight fabric of your t-shirt.”

You chuckle at the request and reluctantly comply, extending your arms out from your side and taking a little hop.

“I’m serious Cat – jump!”

You begin, slowly at first. Moving beyond the strangeness of the act, you begin to feel the effect. Your leg muscles becoming heated and engorged as they pump and flex. With hands clapping above your head…your eyes are focused on the reflection of your breasts in the mirror. Every once and a while a tussle of hair flops down over your eyes but you are not distracted. You begin to pick up the pace as you feel the friction of the shirt over your nipples. They become hard with the sensation and protrude thru the fabric.

“Nice…very nice love…do you feel it? Do you feel the pleasure and pain of it?”

You moan in reply, body racked with the extremes of the act. Your legs and arms scream at you to stop, but your breasts never want this to end. Straining to speak as you gulp in air…

“I can’t…I can’t do this much longer.”

I step in behind and you see my naked reflection in the mirror. I reach out and wrap my arms about your waist in mid-jump. Squealing we fall to the floor, you panting for breath with face flushed from the movement and its effects on your body. Still behind you, I move my hands to yours and look over your shoulder at our reflection in the mirror. We watch as I guide them to your breasts. My hot breath in your ear…

“If you need to touch yourself so badly hun, do so now with me.”

Our fingers flick over the hard nipples…kneading the flesh of your breasts. You roll your head back to rest on my shoulder with a shudder and a moan.

“Yes that’s right my little fuck slut...mmmm…see how good your breasts feel.”

I kiss your neck…and can feel how hard your heart is beating as the force of your blood courses thru your jugular. I suck hard branding you further.

With your fingers furiously flicking your nipples, I drop my hands to your aching thighs. Massaging them and enjoying the feel of the swollen muscles as they strain against my touch. From just above your knees and along the insides I draw my hands upwards. Closing my eyes I rely on my touch to relate the feel of them. Reaching the hemmed edge of the shorts I tug on them.

“Mmmmm help me here little one.”

Unable to speak you lower your hands and raise your bum up from the floor as I tug down your shorts.

“Yes that’s right…Oooo so hot.”

I capture your hand by the wrists as you try to reach your now wet and aching pussy, holding you firmly.

“No no slut…not till I say you can.”

Groaning in protest you open your eyes to look at me in the mirror.

“Put your legs up baby…lets get a good look at that sweet little pussy of yours.”

Your attention is on my face…and you see me staring at wet place between your splayed out thighs. Releasing your hands, I move mine behind your back. You can feel my hard cock pressing against you, and how it moves as I begin to stroke it.

“Now bitch, masturbate for me!”

Your face turns darker as your eager hands comply. Pinching your clit between your fingers, you hear me moaning. You can feel the pace of my stroking increase in response to the speed that your fingers flick your nub. We moan together now as the feelings consume us.

In a whirl of motion I spin you around, your hand pulls free from your pussy. I push hard and you fall down onto your back. Grabbing your knees I rip your thighs open and dive between them. In an instant my shaft of hot man flesh is rammed into your well-oiled cunt. I pound my hips up and down relentlessly, groaning loudly as I do. Caring not for your pleasure but concentrating on my own I fuck you. The sweat beading on my brow and dripping onto your chest, our sex sounds fill the room. Arching my head back, an animalistic groan rumbles up from within. At the last moment I pull myself out of you and jerk my cock hard, spewing forth loads of semen. The hot projectile reaches your face…and a glob of the sex cream lands on your lips, hits your chin and covers your neck and chest.

“Ahhhhhhhh fuck…fuck yes…mmmmm take it you little slut!”

Catalina:

I lay on the floor panting, just seconds away from climax as you jerk your cock and spew your load all over my face and chest. Whimpering I reach my hands down for my cunt, intending to finish myself off but you grab them and pin them by my head.

“No…”

Your voice is firm, even if it’s husky and broken with the aftershocks of your pleasure. I cry out in protest but you squeeze your hands about my wrists, shaking your head…dripping sweat onto my face.

“No… The count’s still three to two… I’ve got one more before I’m going to let that sweet little pussy dance.”

I close my thighs, hoping you won’t notice, and rub them together, trying to relieve myself with the friction on my clit. But you feel my tiny movements, you see the pleasure flooding my eyes, and smack me across my cheek. Not hard, not really, but enough for me to open my eyes and look up at you astonished.

“I said no Catalina!”

Having now recovered from your orgasm your voice holds more authority. Your leg slips between mine keeping me from pleasuring myself.

“And if you keep disobeying me, I won’t let you cum again all night. You gave yourself to me as a present this afternoon baby, and you’re mine until I say otherwise.”

Leaning up, content that I’ll obey now you survey me; flushed, sweaty and spattered with your cum. You smile that man smile, and say…

“I could get used to this Cat. Pausing… “You really should clean yourself up.”

I make as if to push myself up but you put your hands on my shoulders to hold me down.

“Where are you going, dear one?”

“To the bathroom, Armando…” Looking up at you puzzled.

Shaking your head yet again…

“No… you’re my fuck slut…my pet. Clean yourself up as an animal would…with that pink little tongue of yours.”

I slip out my tongue, licking my lips clean of your cum easily enough, but I can’t reach my chin. I look up at you for guidance and you say…

“Think feline, Catalina. Think feline.”

I reach my hand up to my face, taking great globs of cum off on my fingertips and sucking them clean. The delicious bittersweet taste of you spurring me on, I slowly clean off my face, neck and breasts. You inspect me thoroughly, and then nod…

“Good girl…”

Pleased, you reach down and tug the T-shirt off me, then roll down my tube socks, leaving me lying naked on the floor.

“Now… what to do next with my slut… my minx… my pet…”

You tap your chin thoughtfully glancing about the room. Then you spin on your heel and head for the door. You turn your head back, looking at me and snap your fingers…

“Come, pet.”

Understanding now what you want, I follow on my hands and knees as we leave the bedroom, across through the living room. You enter another room, obviously your room, and point to the bed.

“Up!”

I crawl over to the bed, put my hands up on the edge and pull myself up. I kneel obediently in the center of the bed, my heart pounding with nervous excitement and my pussy still drenched with hunger. You say…

“Good girl.”

Pacing back and forth by the foot of the bed, you ponder what to do with me. You glance at me and see my avid eyes following your slowly recovering cock, looking at it with hunger and need.

Laughing under your breath, you face me fully and say…

“Does pet want a bone?” I nod eagerly.

“Does pet deserve a bone?”I nod again.

“She does? What tricks can pet do for a bone?”

I blush and meow obediently as you told me to think feline earlier.

“Good girl… Can pet lie down?” I lay on my back.

“Good pet… now can pet roll over?”

I roll over, and let out a startled squeak as you lay on top of me. I feel your hands slowly stroking my ass, which quivers under your touch.

“Spread your legs…”

Your voice is husky and soft in my ear and I tremble, spreading them obediently.

“Wider”… I spread them wider…Wider!” as you pinch my ass for emphasis – and I spread them as wide as I can.

Approvingly you coo…“Good girl…”

Your hand dips between my thighs and your fingers tease my slick, wet lips.

“So hot and puffy… so wet… so ready… Does pet want to be fucked now?”

I nod.

“I can’t hear pet… Does pet want my cock in her pussy??”

“Yes,” I cry out as your fingers impale me…

“Louder, pet… Beg me to fuck you!”

“Oh, God, Arman! PLEASE! Fuck me!”

I cry out again in surprise as your hard cock enters my pussy deeply from behind, filling me, stretching my tight walls. You thrust within me once…twice…then withdraw. I nearly scream with frustration.

After a long second you say…

“You didn’t say thank you, pet…”

Armando:

Your moans of protest turn to whimpers of surrender. I kneel on the bed behind you, your sweet young ass poking up at me begging to be tended to.

“It is obvious little one that you have MUCH to learn about obeying…and being thankful for what you are given.”

A stifled squeak is your only reply and I see the flesh of your ass clinch. It is then that I notice that you have an arm folded under you…fingers slowly flicking your love button. In a burly, obviously disturbed voice I shout your name…

“Catalina!” …and you freeze.

Growling I leap off the bed and reach into the nightstand drawer. Pulling out a pair of satin cords I turn back and forcefully grab your wrist…pulling it hard above your head and tying it to the rail of the headboard. Your cries of pain snap me from my fierce mood and I ease up how I handle you. Kneeling over you to retrieve your other hand, you feel the semi-limp hunk of man flesh press against your hip.

Securing that hand I lean down, my hot breath reaching the back of your ear as I say…

“Bad girl…bad bad. I see my fuck slut needs to be taught a lesson.”

Pushing off and out of the bed, you hear me rustling with my jeans. A long scraping sound as if I were dragging something over the rough material. It is only when you hear the crack of a belt in my palm that you realize what’s about to happen.

Moving to stand beside the bed, you twist your head to look at me. Tears fill your eyes as you beg me not to hurt you. I smile reassuringly…

“I will not hurt my pet, I adore you. But I will not tolerate disobedience. You will learn from this though – that I can guarantee.”

Closing your eyes you bite at the sheet and clench your body, resigning yourself to the punishment you deserve.

Bringing the folded belt down I rest it on your supple ass…nodding contently that I have the right amount splayed out. It lays on you, soft and unthreatening…then you whimper as you feel it lift off, your eyes squeezing tightly shut in anticipation of the whip.

Crack!

The sound is heard and you jump…yet there is no pain. You realize that I have slapped it in my palm again. You can almost hear me smiling in the seconds of dead silent that follows.

I swing my arm causing the leather strap to fall downwards connecting with your tender flesh. The sound pops as the whipping was without force. You stifle a cry and draw in a deep breath…waiting.

“Move your legs open Catalina”

You hesitate… “NOW!” Immediately you comply.

I kneel on the bed and you feel my fingers stroke the soft crevasse of your ass; stopping only when the palm of my hand covers your aching pussy. Confusion as you feel the warm caress. I do not move my hand further; it simply rests on your wet fuck hole and I bring the belt down once again.

The slap has a bit more force than before, the sting registering in your brain. You cry out but just as you do I begin moving my hand on your pussy. Your cry is half pain…and half pleasure.

Crack. The whip comes down across your bottom again. And just as you tense up from the pain I curl one of my fingers pressing it into your pussy. You tug at your restraints, shaking violently at the mix of sensations. Your cries soon turn to moans as the punishment takes on its true meaning.

The belt slaps your flesh once more - just hard enough for you to feel a brief sting, but now two fingers move rapidly in and out of your cunt…overwhelming you.

Your body begins to shudder, and just as you near the edge I withdraw my fingers and toss the strap on the bed next to your face. You scream in agony as I have done it to you again and you force your eyes open. The sight of the belt lying next to you no longer causes fear, for now you associate pain with pleasure – insane pleasure – and long for it.

Pleading with me now…

“Armando…oh God Armando please stop this!”

Your body unable to stop squirming as any movement sends pleasure shocks to your sensitive aching pussy.

“I NEED you..I need your cock. Please…please fuck me.”

Pushing the belt aside I lay on the bed next to you. Looking you deeply in the eye and smiling that man smile I ask…

“Has my pet learned her lesson? If you have, then you know what you must do.”

Saying this I reach up and free your hands from the cords and roll over onto my back…folding my hands behind my head and closing my eyes.

Catalina:

Still nodding, eager to show that I have indeed learned my lesson I crawl closer to you, starving eyes surveying your body like a beggar at a Thanksgiving feast. I know that you still have not cum your third time, and that I will not be allowed to cum until you have. But how do I give you the pleasure that is your due? Absently I lick my lips, and as I do, the obvious solution dawns on me. I shake my head at my slow thinking, knowing that the two climaxes torn from me are to blame.

I straddle you, and your eyes open sharply, your hands coming down to my hips…

“No slut, you can’t fuck me yet. Two to three, remember?.”

“Yes, Arman, I know…”

I slither down till I straddle your knees, lean forward from my waist and lick my lips again leaving them slick and glossy. They nuzzle over the head of your cock, wetting it, the soft slick flesh sliding over your tip easily. I feel a tiny shudder rustle through you and smile, pleased with my start. Lifting up a bit, I let the tip of my tongue poke out from between my open lips and teeth, fluttering over the head of your cock with rapid tiny strokes, teasing your sensitive flesh, tasting the mix of your cum and my juices that have dried on you. My lips bite at you teasingly, mouthing the head of your cock, letting it slide slickly between my silky inner lips again and again.

Your hips shift restlessly beneath me and I feel your hands come up to push away the curtain of my hair so you can see me worshiping your love pole. Your flesh is swollen and red, engorged with your blood. The more I tease your cock, the deeper shade of purple your head becomes until it swells up at me as if it will explode, pulsing with your lust. I moan, the sight of you making my aching pussy cream. It takes all my willpower not to mount you and fuck us both into oblivion. But I don’t, I’ve learned my lesson. I lick my palm and fingers wetting them thoroughly, before wrapping them around your cock.

With firm slow strokes I begin to pump your dick, and I watch with selfish pleasure as you grimace with delight, your hips beginning to lift to meet me. Slithering lower I bend and press kisses to your spread thighs, my lips hot and wet upon the hairy flesh. I bite you playfully, laughing huskily as you jump, feeling the power of control searing through my body…although I know it’s only temporary.

My lips move up your thighs until they reach your balls. First I take one, then the other into my mouth, suckling them firmly and listen to your moans. I lean back flicking the tip of my tongue over the tender skin, tracing loopy patterns, listening to your breath go choppy. Your hand tightens in my hair, as you drag my head up to your cock, pushing my mouth down over it. I control my reflex to pull away, and instead relax and open to you, letting you fuck my mouth. You get carried away once, but my hand firmly gripping the base of your cock allows me to control the pace to some extent.

I glance out of the corner of my eye and notice our shadows on the wall…see you pumping your long hard man flesh into my little mouth. Watching you taking your slut in yet another way… the image haunting me, making beads of pleasure drip down my inner thighs. I renew my efforts and suck your cock with vigor, my head moving in counter to your thrusts until you begin to tighten your grip on my head so tight I can’t move it any more. You thrust once… twice… one final time into my mouth before you spew your seed down my throat with a mighty roar. I swallow as fast as I can so I don’t choke, but still some drips out the corners of my mouth.

You release me, panting and shuddering. Watching me as I lick my lips clean and purr at you. You stroke my cheeks softly, your hands unsteady as your heart races and you gasp for air…

“Good… good girl.”

I curl up next to you, waiting until you calm yourself. Not once does my hand stray to my tortured cunt. You regain your composure and look down at me, that man smile lurking in your eyes even if it doesn’t reach your lips…

“Three to three now, slut… But I’m tired… I don’t think I’ll fuck you again tonight…”

You see my eyes go wide as I whimper, my mouth opening to beg but you lay your hand over it silencing me.

“Open the bedside drawer, pet.”

I do and find a large dildo lying there. Ten inches long, two inches wide - a bright red plastic dick.

“Pick it up…”

I pick it up feeling myself quiver, wanting that inside of me…needing it.

“Stroke it… stroke it like it’s my cock slut, you need to get it hard for you…”

I comply immediately, the cool, slick plastic sliding easily through my cupped hand. You smile… watching me… plotting…

Armando:

“That’s a good girl…stroke that big toy cock…mmmm…that’s right.”

You expertly move your hands about the plastic dick…your fingers flutter over its bulbous head. Your thighs are squeezed tightly together swaying from side to side. Your eyes are closed as you imagine the feel of this hard pole in your aching cunt. You hope desperately that I will allow you do use it.

The waves of desire wash over you uncontrollably now. You begin to moan and plead to be fucked. Lost in your erotic fever you don’t notice that I have left the bed. It is not until you hear me calling your name that you realize I’m standing at the foot end. You open your sexy eyes halfway…so dazed in lust that you don’t notice the item that I’m holding.

“Put the cock to your lips…I want my little slut to suck that cock like it were mine. Suck it good baby, cause the better you do the harder it will fuck you.”

Still unaware as to what I’m doing you comply immediately. Licking your lips, you flick your hot wet tongue out bathing the plastic head. You hear me say that I want you to look at me…show me how much you like to suck cock. Dreamy eyes look towards me, a flicker of realization as to what I’m doing is noticed, but soon it fades to glares of desire. You look down the length of that red prick at me…so sexy and hot…sucking that toy for all your worth.

“Ahhhhh yesssss my pet…show daddy how much you adore His love pole.”

I step closer and reach down sliding a hand between your silky thighs. Pressing you open I move my fingers higher and higher until they brush lightly across your swollen cunt. Your eyes open sharply as the overdue sensation of being fondled arcs thru you.