The Couple Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Put it here bitch…put that hot cock in your little pussy. Show me how bad you want to be fucked.”

Maneuvering the fake dick you slide it down slow and sensual between your breasts. Your stomach quivers as the wet slick head drags across it. You press it down over your pelvis, twisting and moving the massive head against your sweet tight little pussy. You moan loudly when the plastic tool rakes your clit.

“Fuck that cock Catalina…fuck it now!”

Your dainty hands grasp the long thick shaft and begin to push…your swollen cunt straining to stretch around its massive width. Your hips start to pulse with the excruciating need to have this cock inside you. You groan and push. Becoming impatient I grasp the end of it and press it in for you…hard and deep. You scream in ecstasy and agony as it fills you completely…more completely than you’ve ever had before.

Eyes wide you cup your hand about mine and force me to drive the massive prick in and out rapidly.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh god YES! Ooooooaaa fuck me Arman…fuck me with that big cock.”

Smiling I continue to assist, all the while focusing the object I’m holding on the subject of my affection. Having zoomed the camera in close to your face to capture the moment when it entered you. The expression of relief and satisfaction as you are finally fucked like you have never been fucked before.

Grinning in satisfaction, I pan out to encompass your now violent movements as you relentlessly ram the massive fuck rod into your little body. Recording your every sound, your every movement. My cock rages again, as the scene causes it to recover from the explosive blowjob you had just ministered to me. I pull my hand from the dildo and begin to stroke myself. I match your groans as the sensations washes over me. You are still unaware as to what I’m doing – so lost in your own fantasy.

“Does my little fuck slut like her new toy?”

You are unable to answer intelligibly as the orgasm begins to move over you. Your thighs tighten and flex as the unbelievably hard climax hits. Your stomach quivers as you continue to drive the thick red dick into yourself. The muscles in your arms flexing, matching the flexing muscles in your lovely legs as the orgasm racks your young body.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD I’m CUMMING! Oh fuck Armando…ahhhhh yes.”

Smiling I step back, adjusting the camera to capture every moment of the scene…zooming in as the tears of joy cascade down your flushed cheeks. Your hand still wrapped tightly about the now still cock, you open your eyes slowly. Quickly I set the camera aside so you don’t see it. The final scene, that look of adoration on your face, is captured in my minds eye and is burned there forever.

Catalina:

I lay on the bed panting, the huge plastic dick still in my pussy. You crawl up onto me; I feel your fully hardened cock, hot and pulsing against my thigh. I moan and try to roll away, the plastic cock inside of me twisting making me whimper. Your lips brush over my face, whispering…

“Ohh…is that too much for pet now? Does pet want the fuck stick out of her?”

I nod, my body feeling like crystal, like it will shatter if I move. You wrap your hand about the base of the dildo, slowly pulling inch after inch of the eight inches that I managed to thrust inside my used pussy. The plastic is slick, covered in my juices and you bring it to my mouth…

“Clean your toy, pet…”

I turn my face away.

“Clean your toy, pet!” you repeat, but continue this time…

“…or you won’t be allowed to use it again…”

Whimpering I comply, my tongue flicking out to lick up my juices until the fake cock shimmers with cleanliness.

“Good girl…”

My eyes flutter closed, ready to sleep, until I feel your cock nudging at the folds of my pussy. They open immediately, and I look up at you…

“Oh, Armando… I don’t think… I don’t think I can take anymore...”

You press your cock forward until it pushes at my entrance, poised on the brink of invading me…

“I think you can pet…”

You thrust deep and rough inside of me as I cry out in pleasure-pain…

“You’ll take everything I want to give you…”

You begin to fuck me, moving hard and deep and I bite my lip, the sensations too much for my ravaged body. The four orgasms leaving me caught between numbness and an acute awareness that makes every movement of your body an exquisite torture. You grab my hips and begin lifting me into your thrusts. I whimper, my eyes closing, feeling in spite of myself a swell of true pleasure, a quickening of arousal.

“That’s right pet… feel me fuck you… Know that I can and will do it whenever I wish… Wherever I want… you’re mine, slut… My fuck slut… My toy… mine… Mine…”

Your words blur and trail off as you begin ramming your cock into me harder. I lift now into your thrusts, your words heating me. I whimper struggling to get closer, my legs lifting and wrapping around your waist. My arms wind around your back, nails digging into your flesh. My neck arches, head driving into the bed as I cry out with every deep, hard penetration of your cock.

“OH! God! Armando… pleeeeeease! Please, please!”

My face is a grimace of pleasure, tossing my head from side to side, breath panting in and out of my lips.

You grunt above me renewing your efforts, your sounds primal, possessive as you fuck me. Sweat drips down onto me from your bucking body. My pussy is filled with my juices…mmmmmm I’ve been wet for hours. You cock causes slurping sounds as it pounds into my sloppy pussy.

“You little slut…” your voice croons to me, husky mating voice…

“You pussy couldn’t be any slicker if I poured an entire bottle of lube up your cunt… Does cat like being fucked all night long? Are you my little cunt? Little fuck slut? Little toy? Can I fuck you whenever I want, wherever I want?”

I don’t answer, so wrapped up in the pleasure. You pull off me, the head of your cock popping free and I scream in protest.

“Answer me bitch! Can I fuck you whenever and wherever I want?”

“Yes yes yes! You can… Anytime, anyplace… Just fuck me NOW!”

A grin of triumph on your face having secured a promise you intend to hold me to later, you renew your efforts, fucking me like never before, harder and deeper and more intense. I scream, climaxing in a torrent of sensation, the waves of white light flood over me taking me under until my vision blurs. I can’t breath because I can’t stop crying out in ecstasy. Finally it breaks, leaving me shuddering and panting for breath beneath you as you give a muted roar and fill my already dripping pussy with the last drops of your creamy, hot cum.

Armando:

Jerking my hips forward as my ejaculation spurts into you emptying my aching balls. Kneeling between your thighs, my cock lays motionless in your fuck hole, enjoying the warmth of it. Leaning down, my face looks directly into yours…delirious you open your eyes. The emerald green is crystal clear in my eyes and bores down into your soul.

“You are mine Catalina. My possession, my passion. Do you understand this?”

Nodding…watching my eyes. You are totally spent, and completely satisfied. Your nods turn to words as you realize that this is what you were meant for. To please, and be pleased. An Omega to be possessed by and fully yield to your Alpha.

“I do Armando, oh God I do. Yours…yours…yours forever!”

Wrapping your arms about my neck and pulling me down to kiss you. I collapse by your side and we devour each other in the kiss.

You wrap your leg over you curl your young sexy body against me. We stare into one another eyes, not speaking, yet our eyes communicate volumes. Content… content to finally be together. I smile proudly and stroke my fingers thru your sweaty hair. I begin to speak, but cut my words off before completing my thought. One of the few times you’ve ever seen indecision in my eyes. Sensing your awareness I smile and lean in to kiss your cute nose.

“Rest now pet…you will need your sleep.”

End