The Couples Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy smiled over at them.

"So much for the appetizers. How about we eat some food now before dessert?"

Dave took his cue. He got up and brought out pool robes for all of us and started up the grill. I got up to help.

"I'll throw the steaks on -- why don't you take drink orders?"

I made dirty martinis for both women while Dave wrapped corn on the cob in foil to go with the potatoes he had already thrown on after microwaving them. I got a Jacks on the rocks for Dave and decided to join him, pouring myself a double.

I took my time, planning to try and figure out what had just happened as I was making the drinks. After playing ping-pong in my brain for a few minutes I decided to just go along for the ride and figure things out later. I drank half my glass before I left and refilled it.

Dinner was good and surprisingly relaxed. I thought Mercy would be uncomfortable and I was sure I would feel odd, but it was almost as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. If anything, it was like we were suddenly old friends. Dave had opened a couple of bottles of excellent Cabernet and that helped the conversation flow.

The talk turned to sex and eventually to some confessions. Dave told about the time he was a bar tending in his twenties in a country club. One lady was particularly rude too him. She always ordered White Russians. One night he was ready. He masturbated into a plastic cup the day before his shift. When Mrs. Hollins ordered her White Russian, he mixed his cum in with the milk that sits on top.

Mrs. Hollins strode towards the bar half an hour later and Dave thought he was busted.

"That was the best drink you ever made for me young man, I'm glad you finally got the recipe right." she said as she left a $5 tip on the bar, "I'll have another just like that!"

We all laughed. "What did you do?" asked Mercy.

"I told her thank you, that I would make another one, but that I had to run get some more cream. Ten minutes later she had her drink."

Mercy told about the time when she rented a beach house with several other people over the summer during college. They all had jobs during the day but partied at night. One night they played a drinking game that turned into strip poker and she ended up fucking two of the guys and giving a bj to one of the others.

Cindy looked like she was getting ready to go next when Dave changed the tone.

"Mercy and Rich, we have a proposal for you. Mercy, I know Cindy has mentioned this to you before, but Rich, this is all new to you."

Cindy gave my thing a strategic squeeze and stroke under the table before I could even think about opening my mouth.

"Cindy and I belong to a group called the Couples Club. We would like to invite you to try out if you are interested. We not only don't expect an answer tonight, we won't accept one for 24 hours.. .

"Cindy and I love each other very much. We love having sex with each other. We have tried all different kinds of things together.

"About six or seven years ago we started to get a little bored and our sex lives dropped off. Both of us considered having affairs, but fortunately we brought it up to each other before either of us made that mistake. We spent a lot of time thinking about it and debating it before we agreed to try swinging. We were concerned about disease and about one of us becoming attracted to someone else, but we decided to risk that.

"We looked on-line and found a local swingers club. We made contact and they invited us to a house party with no obligations at the end of the month. We both went on stricter diets and exercised even more so we looked our best.

"The end of the month arrived and we got ready. We both were so excited we had a hard time not having sex before hand, but we wanted to save our energy. We got to the house and were let in by a middle aged woman in a bikini who wasn't too bad looking. She introduced herself as Marilyn and we gave our names as Bill and Mary. She took us in the living room an introduced us around.

"We were crestfallen though we did our best not to show it. Most of the people were older than us and only one or two could be called sexually attractive in any way. Most of the men had pony kegs and droopy skin instead of six packs, and the women all wore too much make-up, had fake boobs, andor had had bad plastic surgery.

"We heard noises from the next room. We looked through the open door way to see an older pudgy guy fucking a large woman in a sex swing while she gave a greasy looking younger guy a blow job. I was transfixed by this. Cindy looked past them and out in to the back yard where she saw one of her co-workers getting cunnilingus from a stranger.

"We both wanted to get out of there. I reached into my pocket and found the speed dial on my cell phone. Cindy's phone rang and she picked right up on it.

"Yes. Oh Hi Monica!" she said in an overly loud cell-phone voice. "Really! Oh my god -- yes, I'm so sorry -- we'll be right there."

"Cindy turned to Marilyn. 'I'm sorry, but our babysitters parents were in a car accident. We need to get back home and let her go to the hospital. Thank you for the invitation -- let us know when the next meeting is."

"She grabbed me by the hand and led me out the door before I could say anything stupid."

Dave stopped here and pulled out another joint.

"A night cap. You all are staying here tonight, no question about that."

Neither of us protested. I glanced over at Mercy. She was riveted to everything Dave was saying.

"We got home totally turned off. I think we went for a week without having sex.

"I was getting frustrated but didn't want to bother Cindy so I went to play on the internet to rev myself up for a one-man show. I was looking at some of the swingers sites, the ones where everyone is beautiful and sexy, when I saw a link for The Couples Club.

"I clicked on it and was disappointing. No beautiful naked women, just a rather plain website with a purple door on the bottom right. I clicked on it and a little gatekeeper popped up. He asked me some basic information like my age and sex, and then the door opened and a chat window filled the screen.

"I was talking to a woman called LA. She asked me about my interests and we talked about swinging. I told her about our experience. She said she thought she could help us out and arranged for us to meet at a restaurant for lunch that weekend.

"Cindy and I dressed casually and got there right on time. We told the hostess we were meeting Ella, and she escorted us to a small private room. Ella stood up as we came in and she was astounding. She had to be almost six feet tall and she was an Amazon. Her body was perfectly proportioned, her face was strong but beautiful, ans she was dressed well but not expensively. I thought at the time that Cindy was attracted to her and I was right.

"We talked for a while as we ate. She told us to call her Laura, that LA/Ella was her screen name. I could tell she was evaluating us. After lunch she invited us over to her house that night to meet her husband and see where things went. We accepted figuring we could always back at if we changed our minds that afternoon.

"Instead we arrived early. Roger greeted us at the door. He was a couple of inches taller than LA and of a similar build. He was a perfect gentleman and shared many of the same interests as Cindy and I, both together and individually. I could tell Cindy was attracted to him. He put us at ease with his conversation and a few drinks.

"We were still a little nervous. We knew they would make the first move. Laura asked Cindy for some help in the kitchen while Dave and I talked a little more. They were gone for a while when we heard Laura's voice.

"I think you should come in here."

"We made our way to the kitchen. Cindy was sitting on the counter, naked from the waist down. Laura was kneeling on the floor, naked from the waist up, licking Cindy's pussy.

"It was a dream come true for me. For us. I just looked over at Roger and grinned.

"Laura stood up. OK Roger, you know the drill.

"Roger led me to the bedroom while Laura led Cindy. Roger began taking off his own clothes and I followed his example while Laura secured Cindy to the bed with straps, pausing to take off her shirt and bra before securing her wrists. Their were also restraints hanging from the ceiling. Laura came over to us and secured our wrists, glancing at my crotch for longer than necessary in the process. She pressed a button and our arms were raised over our heads until our feet were just barely on the floor.

"Laura then went to town on Cindy, teasing her and playing with her, bringing her to orgasm as slowly as possible without major backtracks. It seemed like two hours, but as hard as my dick was I lost all sense of time. Cindy finally had a monumental orgasm and then serviced Laura.

"Finally they released us and we were possessed, or at least I was. I grabbed Cindy and rammed her so hard I thought my dick would come out of her ass. We came together within a minute. In our afterglow we watched Laura and Roger fuck slowly and tenderly.

"When they were done. Roger got up and walked over towards us, motioning for me to go to Laura. I didn't need any more encouragement. Laura welcomed me with open legs and I dined on her and Roger's juices before fucking her slowly and sweetly, It was a totally different experience. Cindy and Roger finished up around the same time.

"We disengaged ourselves and put our clothes back on and hurried home where we fucked like rabbits the rest of the night. When Laura called the next day and asked us if we were interested in the Couples Club, we jumped.

Roger paused to take a hit off of the joint, which had mad its way around to him.

"The Couples Club is designed for specific couples. The founders had had a similar experience to ours. They wanted a way for good looking STD-free couples to meet other couples for one-night stands to spice up their sex lives.

"He decided the best way to get new members through the website and through member recommendations followed up by a strict screening process. The Club's philosophy is that is is better to turn away five qualified couples than let in one bad one.

When someone finds our website and gets through the basic portal, one of our members does the first basic screening. They get enough information to find out your identity and do a basic check to weed out any non-starters. If you pass that, then we set up a meeting. At this point Mercy, I might as well tell you that Rich was the one who made initial contact since you would have figured that out anyway."

I looked over at Mercy. She just smiled at me and squeezed my thigh,

"Rich had already expressed interest but we were unsure about you, Cindy met with you and liked what she saw and things progressed from there. When you came over for your session with her that I interrupted, we decided you were a prospect. Today confirmed it.

"The Couples Club tries to match up 'gateway' couples who share similar interests with the prospective couples. In your case this worked out amazingly well. Cindy was the one that you, Rick, chatted with initially. After we had enough information we checked out both of your interests and we were able to cover them. When Cindy and I were newbies, Roger and Laura weren't actually a couple but two compatible members the Club put together to try to recruit us. They did a good job."

The joint had made its way back to Dave again, though it was almost done. He took a hit and passed the Bogart on.

"If you two decide you are interested let us know, The Club will then make an initial decision. If they approve you, they will tell you what they will be looking for during the six month probation period. If you decide to proceed, they will take a $6,000 non-refundable application fee that will be applied towards your membership if you make it to that stage. They will conduct an STD test at the beginning and at the end. I can tell you now that we will recommend you or we would not even be having this conversation now. . I can also tell you that they are going to want to see improvement in both of your physiques but nothing you can't handle.

""You are not allowed to have sexual contact with anyone else during this time. We will be monitoring you. I agree this is an 'invasion of privacy' but it is one you agree to if you decide to apply to join the club.

"If you are accepted, you will then pay the membership fee which was about $5000 when we joined but has probably gone up. You will go through one final 'initiation process'. You probably will not like it, but the founders feel like this is there reward for founding the club and the risk they are taking. I'm sorry but I am not allowed to say anything more.

The joint was gone now. Cindy had refilled both our glasses while he had been talking. Dave took a big sip of bourbon and continued.

"If you pass that, you will then be a member.

"Once you become a member the Club takes care of everything. You will fill out a forms both together and separately about how often you want to have encounters, what you are and aren't looking for, what you love and what are deal-breakers. They will also ask you about your friends, relatives, and close contacts in other cities.

"The club will find another couple from a different area to meet with you. Most of the members are fairly well off and so they travel a lot, both on business and pleasure. If one of you is going on a business trip and they find a compatible couple in that city, they will pay for your partner to go with you.

"The reason for this is twofold. They don't want you to have an encounter with a couple whom one of you already know, and they don't want any lasting engagements. They are very strict on this. The club does not want you to have an encounter with anyone you already know and there are to be no repeat assignations. Violations of either rule will result in expulsion from the Club at a minimum."

I wondered what 'at a minimum' meant but let Dave continue.

"The club will send each couple slightly modified pictures of the other couple -- close enough to see if there is an attraction, but distorted enough to provide anonymity. If both couples are mutually agreeable a meeting will be set up. The host couple will be sent a sealed envelope. If both couples are still interested after the meeting, they will open the initial envelope which will give them a location for their assignation. Once you are there, they will open the inner envelope that will provide the scenario to be played out. After the scenario is played out, you will clean up and never see the other couple again.

"The club is very serious about its rules. You will probably be tested by a 'spy' couple sometime within the first few months. There are no second chances and you will forfeit your membership fee.

"If you decide the club is not for you, you may resign if you sign a non-disclosure form. Some of your membership fee will be refunded to you after processing and deductions. If you are happy with the club, you will be well rewarded. There are yearly dues, but they decrease every year. Ours decreased to almost nothing by the fifth year, and the last two years we have been receiving money instead. After five years you may become a Silver member with additional benefits. Only Silver members can screen other couples. Its a paid perk with lots of side benes. I've heard there are Gold memberships for those who have been in ten years or longer, but I don't know any details.

Dave finished his drink.

"I'm sure you have lots of questions and will have many more. I will answer them in the morning. Right now Rich, I believe Cindy and Mercy owe you a show.

I knew I would have questions later.

I finished my drink and followed the other three into the house. Dave let us down the hall to a door. He dropped his robe on the floor and motioned for me to do the same and then opened the door. Cindy had her hands on Mercy's shoulders, wordlessly signaling her to wait. Dave went in and I followed and he closed the door.

He turned some lights on and a low blueish tint lit the room. The room was big with a huge bed in the center. Dave led me over to the side. He raised my arms and fastened my wrists tightly to ceiling restraints, exactly as he had described his experience seven years ago. He then fastened his own wrists to restraints at chest height.

I heard the door open behind us. I heard footsteps behind me and then a mechanical noise. Dave's arms were lifted above his head and separated. Cindy came into view wearing a latex outfit and leading my blindfolded wife by a leash attached to her shackled hands. I became aware that blood was trying to fill my already hard dick. She led Mercy to the bed and secured her hands and feet spread eagle on the side closest to us. She didn't even take up half the width. Cindy lifted Mercy's blindfold long enough for her to register Dave and my presence and then secured it back on.

Cindy teased Mercy mercilessly, attacking random zones on her body with licks, bites, caresses and slaps. Mercy jumped with each one, exclaiming with pleasure and pain. Slowly but surely Cindy worked her way down to Mercy's cunt, but not until she had paid a lot of attention to Mercy's beautiful tear drop breasts. Mercy was begging for release before Cindy was halfway finished with her foreplay.

I glanced over at Dave. He was hypnotized and he had already seen this all once.

Cindy finally began working on Mercy's calves, progressing two inches up to her pussy with her licking, kissing, and biting mouth before retreating one inch. When she was about a third the way up Mercy's thigh she reached for a remote press a button on it. Dave's hands came down. He was able to undo his straps. He took the remote from Cindy and let my arms down, released me. And then secured my hands behind my back

Dave led me over to the side of the bed and guided me to a kneeling position on the floor. Then he climbed on the bed on the opposite side of Mercy. Cindy paused and nodded and then pushed my head down to Mercy's left breast while Dave took her right one. We began suckling her nipples as Cindy suckled her pussy.

I played with her quickly, sucking, chewing, twisting with my lips. It seemed like it was less than half a minute before Mercy exploded into a monster orgasm, twisting in an attempt to escape her bindings, yelling with pleasure at the top of her lungs, arching her back until her body began convulsing spasmodically and I had to let go and sit back.

Cindy was on top of her in a flash, pinning Mercy's already secured arms to the bed while she poised at the entrance of Mercy's cunt with the bent dildo. She entered her slowly and firmly and Mercy once more arched her back in pleasured response.

Dave rose up and then sat astride Mercy's upper body. He propped her head up with a pillow. He massaged her breasts with oil, kneading them while Cindy fucked her. Then he took his hands and pushed her breasts together and fucked the opening with his cock.

Mercy looked down to see his cock emerge from between her breasts with delight in her eyes. She smiled at him and opened her mouth to receive the end of his strokes. Dave smiled back. After a bit he released her breasts and sat up, bracing his hands against the wall, and put his cock deeper into Mercy's mouth.

Mercy began to come, opening her mouth to yell with pleasure. Dave was on the edge by then and took the opportunity to fuck her mouth with a few quick strokes before coming into her. Cindy was having her own orgasm too, all while I watched. They collapsed on top of each other.

Dave was the first to recover. He looked over at me and quickly got up and released my bonds. I was possessed. I took Cindy from behind ramming her hard. The strap-on straps were still gripping her cheeks tightly. I pumped her methodically and we both came quickly.