The Couples Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four of us spent the next several hours pleasing each other in different combinations, Dave or Cindy occasionally going for refreshments, until we all collapsed in an exhausted pile and fell into a deep sleep.

When I awoke in the morning I was alone. I smelled coffee and bacon through the doorway. I found my robe from last night hanging on the door and put it on. I followed the smells to the kitchen where I have expected to see one or both of our hosts having sex with my wife, but Mercy and Cindy were sitting at opposite sides of the breakfast bar while Dave was doing the cooking. Mercy smiled at me and pushed a mug of green tea my way. I was suddenly aware how sore my dick was.

We said our good mornings and made small talk while Dave finished cooking eggs, toast, bacon, and home fries. Cindy poured OJ and champagne and we all sat down.

Dave spoke first.

"A toast to our new prospective members."

We smiled at each other and clinked glasses.

"I need to go over a few more things.

"We have enjoyed your company very much. It has been a pleasure in many ways. After this morning however, I regret that further contact will be strictly limited to club business.

"Cindy and I have talked and we are interested in sponsoring you as members. We will contact you in a week to see if you are interested and to confirm our sponsorship,. After that, if you want to proceed, we will hand you over to someone else.

We will still be in the background. And we are vested in your progress, as your success or failure as club members reflects on us as members and evaluators.

"I want to emphasize that if you do decide to join, your lives will not be entirely your own as long as you are members, but especially for the first six months. You will be assigned membership to a designated health club, even if you belong somewhere else already. You will each have a consultant assigned to you to help you get in condition to pass the membership exam in six months. The club will be doing more background checks on you, nothing intrusive, but certainly very thorough

"As long as you are above board, you have nothing to worry about. The club does take it's non-disclosure agreement very seriously. Perhaps you saw this story in the news a while back?

Dave pulled out a website printout, set it on the table, and pushed it over in our direction. It was from a New York City tabloid:

CLUB FOUND NUDE IN BASEMENT

Fireman responding to reports of a basement fire Sunday morning broke down the door of the house of Randy and Toni Learch to find a different kind of heat. The couple were discovered naked in their basement, handcuffed to copper pipes in the rafters of their basement.

The couple said they had been 'fooling around' and accidentally locked themselves up. They had been their since Friday night. The couple were wearing an assortment of sexual paraphernalia and had a 'sex toy box' near by. The key to the handcuffs was found on the floor nearby.

The fireman rescued the couple who suffered nothing more than severe hunger and acute embarrassment. The fire call was traced to a phone booth several blocks away.

"It was probably just a coincidence, but these were former disgruntled members who wrote about the club on their blog. Treat the club with respect and play by the rules and you will have a great time. Break those rules at your own risk.

"By the way, Cindy and I are a real couple, but this is not our real house. The club rented it on a one-time basis for our assignation. Come back here tomorrow and you won't find us.

"We will contact you in one week for your decision. If you decide to join us, we will be in touch and follow up with you. If you decide not to join us, you will never hear from us again. That decision, however, will be permanent.

"I'm sure you will have questions. You can IM Ci-Ci with them. For now, let's relax and enjoy breakfast.

It was a strange day. We were both silent on the car ride home. I went out to do yard work while Mercy had to catch up on some business for work, things we had both planned to do Saturday afternoon.

As I rode the lawn tractor I went over the events of the last 24 hours. I didn't know what to think. Our lives had changed so much in just over a day. Our marriage was in unexpected and uncharted territory. I knew there was no going back. I guess we could have agreed that Saturday was a one-shot deal and worked on stowing it in a special place in our memories away from 'marriage'. But I knew every time we had sex I was going to think about Cindy and Dave and Mercy and me. I knew that I had really enjoyed myself and I was sure Cindy did too.

I also liked the fact that we would never have an encounter with Dave and Mercy again. The experience had been fantastic and I would love to do it again, but I also knew if that was a possibility I would start getting jealous. Mercy had really liked Dave and she had reacted to him in a way sexually that she never had with me and never would.

I was already getting aroused riding the grass cutter. We lived in a secluded area. I had already pulled of my shirt and now I stuck my hand down my pants to feel myself. I was already hard. After a about ten minutes I was ready to come. I pulled up to the house, shut down the lawn mower, tucked my cock straight up into the waist band of my pants, and put my shirt back on to cover the top. I walked towards the house to see if I could sneak into the bedroom for some relief. I wasn't ready to try to seduce Cindy yet. Her office was up on the second floor facing the side of the house while our bedroom was in the front on the first floor.

I quietly went into the house and made my way to the bedroom. I opened the door quickly and closed it behind me. I heard a noise as I turned towards the bed where I saw Cindy naked, frozen while using the Dave Dildo on her vagina

It took a second for me to register and compute what was going on.

"Don't stop", I said. After a moment, she started back up again.

I slowly peeled off my clothes as I watched her give herself an orgasm Part of me was imagining it was Dave fucking her.

As soon as she was over the top I took control. I took the dildo from her hand and licked the juices from it, giving it head while she watched. Then I went down on her and made her come. Finally I scrambled up on top of her and took her to town. I thought of fucking Cindy and I thought of Dave fucking Mercy and then I looked deep into Mercy's eyes and saw the love and pleasure on her face as she looked back at me and we had one of the most beautiful joint orgasms we had ever had.

We lay there for a while in each others arms recovering before I finally broke the silence.

"So what do you think about the Couples Club?"

She looked over at me, staring me in the eyes. After a minute, she propped her head up on her elbow and looked serious.

"I'm not sure Rich. If you had asked me a week ago, I would have thought you were crazy and started researching marriage counselors if not divorce lawyers.

"This weekend changed things. I enjoyed it and I enjoyed watching you enjoy it, and I feel secure knowing you will never do that again with Cindy. But when we were driving away today I wanted to tell you to call Dave and tell him we weren't interested. I felt it was a fun one-time exception to our fidelity that we would put on a shelf somewhere and forget.

"I got up to get something to drink and I saw you shirtless outside the kitchen window and I started to wonder what you were thinking. Then I started thinking about you and Cindy, and then about Dave and me, and before I knew it I was getting wet. When I looked back out at you I saw you playing with yourself and I got wetter, but I wasn't ready to be with you yet. Then I remembered Cindy's 'gift'. I didn't think you would be back for a while so I decided to try it out."

She paused.

What were you fantasizing about when I walked in?"

It was a rhetorical question. Mercy answered it with her face anyway. I went on.

"If I really wanted to, I could make myself jealous about Dave, especially since you have a keepsake and I don't. But I know I love you with all my heart. I think I actually love you a little more knowing how much you turned Dave on but you belong to me and he can't have that anymore. And he gave you an experience I couldn't give through no fault of my own. Cindy did the same for me. I love you and the look of joy on your face when Dave was fucking you just made me happy that you were happy.

"I don't think we should decide right now, Mercy. I think we should give it some time to digest. We should keep talking about it, but we should not do it if either of us has any reservations. If it turns out I want to do it and you don''t, I will accept your decision and never bring it up again. Now I'm ready for round 2."

Mercy just nodded and I slid my way down and put my head between her legs.