The Couples Club Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes she sat up and looked at the timer. It was already over 2/3 gone. Steve returned and stood at the bottom of the bed.

"Well, I'm all warmed up and ready for action. I can see the gentlemen are too," Karen said looking pointedly at our stiff cocks, "That leaves you Mercy."

Karen got up and indicated for Mercy to take her place. Steve remained at the foot of the bed and knelt back down. He looked at me.

"You can take over whenever you feel like it, but I'd like to get at least several minutes of tasting Mercy's pussy."

I nodded.

"Do you want to try an anal vibrator?" Karen asked.

"Is there a smaller one?"

Karen looked in the box and found a smaller shorter one. She lubed Mercy up and inserted it and turned it on. Mercy slowly reclined.

As soon as Mercy was down I began to tease her upper body with my tongue. I finally settled in nibbling and sucking on her nipple while Karen was doing the same on the other side. Mercy was enjoying herself immensely but after about ten minutes I could tell she was not going to come. I looked up at Karen. She gave me a little nod. I went and traded places with Steve. I got my feel in a matter of seconds. I was used to the 'vibrating pussy' by now and Mercy was definitely enjoying it.

She had had attention from three people before but not in such an intimate setting. Whatever it was, she came quickly and loudly. She thrashed her hips as she came. I slipped my hands under her ass and pinned her cunt to my mouth and continued licking like a thirsty cat until finally it was too much for her and she bucked me off.

After I cleaned myself off and recovered for a moment Karen came over to me and stretched out her hand. I took it and she led me to the bedroom.

As soon as the door was shut we were all over each other. I had been looking forward to this all night and that was half the fun, especially this last hour where we were naked and near each other but she still wouldn't let us do anything together. I loved feeling my skin against hers but I wanted her so badly it didn't take long for me to be inside her and not much after that we were both coming. It was like we had to get the appetizer out of the way and now we could savor our meal. As we recovered with a quick rest we heard Mercy and Steve coming in the next room.

Karen and I looked at each other and smiled. Then we kissed and began hours of our night together fucking, gasping, sucking, sighing, licking, screaming, stroking, whispering...

...In many ways the night was a blur. At some point we collapsed into exhausted sleep. The first time I woke up I heard noises of passion next door and blood rushed to my cock head. I turned towards Karen and tentatively touched her.

It was like I had poked a snake.

She was on top of me so fast it almost startled me. We had our tongues in each other's mouths and our hands all over each other's bodies and we were breathing hard in a matter of seconds.

She sat up and pinned my shoulders down.

"My turn to be in charge."

She raised her self up and squatted until her pussy was just the right distance from my cock. Then she grabbed my cock with her hand and brushed the head against her lips. They were wet. Her face became a paroxysm of joy. She began to beat me off against her lips, lowering herself slightly so I was hitting her in all the right spots.

I was loving the sight of the rapture on her face and trying to figure out if she was having an orgasm when she dropped down on my cock and practically stopped my heart with an intensity of feeling that overwhelmed me. I was barely aware of the deep guttural cry of pleasure from Karen as she left no doubt about her orgasm.

She became a woman possessed. She squatted on me and rode my cock totally for her own pleasure. I was her human Sybian machine. I got off watching her face, listening to her pants of pleasure, feeling her cunt sliding up and down my rod, watching her breast sway with their stiff nipples, knowing the whole time that Steve and Mercy were hearing everything next door and imagining what they were seeing in their minds.

Just as I felt myself building toward an orgasm she rose off of me and turned around and fucked me reverse-cowgirl style. I grabbed her ass and squeezed it. I felt her hand on my balls and that cocked my trigger so that when her next orgasm began I shot up into her while the rest of my pent-up energy emerged as a loud vocal exclamation like a weight-lifter jerking up his press...

...The next thing I remember is waking up with a raging hard-on. There were no noises from next door but that didn't mean there hadn't been a few moments ago. I looked over at Karen again. This time she was facing away from me and she looked very peaceful. I didn't think I'd be waking a sleeping snake this time.

I considered trying to go back to sleep. I debated for a while. Karen was a great fuck, different from any woman I had ever had before. Not better or worse, but different, and that was one of the things the club was all about. And then I realized that unlike how things had been with Cindy, this was definitely a one-night stand. I wouldn't get this chance again.

I slid down the bed and licked and bit the back of her legs and ass. She started to move, maybe in her sleep, and I helped her so she was flat on her back. I nibbled and licked the inside of her thighs, working my way towards her pussy, tasting some of our mixed juices that had leaked out.

"Come fuck me," she said sleepily.

I scrambled up on top of her and impaled my hard cock in her wet pussy, bracing myself with my extended arms for full power. This time it was my turn to use her as my fuck doll. I plunged in and out of her rapidly, her body shaking, the headboard banging against the wall we shared with Steve and Mercy. I was caught off guard by how quickly my orgasm came upon me. As I climaxed I collapsed down on top of her, our bodies melded except for my hips which were still pumping for the last drops of pleasure...

...The next time I awoke it was light out. I felt tightness around my cock and balls. I went to rub my eyes only to find my arms were immobilized, stretched away from my body. I tested my legs and moved them an inch before something tugged on my ankles.

"We forgot about the toy box last night. It would be a shame not to use it before we have to leave."

Karen was smiling at me. When I looked over at her she smiled at me and showed me her hands. One was holding a think lubricant, the other an average size butt plug. She worked her magic on my ass so that by the time she put the plug in it hardly hurt at all.

"You were about to clean me up last night when I interrupted you. I didn't want you to have to do the job over again. But now that we're done fucking I want you to clean up after yourself."

She got on the bed and sat on my face. Helpless to resist, I ate her pussy, licking my accumulated cum out of it while I sucked on her lips and flicked my tongue on her clitoris.

I was only aware how hard my cock was when she encircled it with her still lubed hand and began to slowly stroke me.

"Do you like my handiwork? There were a bunch of cock rings in there. I have one around the base of your cock, another around the base of your balls, a third around both, and then a leather strap separating your balls. Judging by your stiffness I'd say you are very pleased."

After a few minute, I could feel her climbing towards her orgasm, both from what I had learned about her body in the last 12 hours and from the way she was handling my cock. When we heard the headboard next door bumping into the wall she went over the top one final time, grinding her pussy into my face to get every last millimeter of my tongue as her flood gates opened.

The headboard had quieted but then I heard Mercy and Steve building towards their climax next door and figured they'd changed positions. This roused Karen and she began to seriously massage and stroke my cock and balls. I had my doubts about whether I'd be able to come with all the bindings on me, but it felt fantastic so I just enjoyed the pleasure of her hands while I replayed our first encounter.

As Steve and Mercy got louder I imagined how he was fucking her, whether he was between her legs or taking her from behind. Maybe he had her legs over his shoulders or maybe he had her up on the desk or against the wall. Maybe he was sitting in a chair and she was riding him there, one of my favorite positions. Or maybe he was using a position called the Bevel.

He was on his knees straddling her left leg while her right leg was up and in the air above her left leg and his right knee so her hips were on their side. He was leaning down with his hands on her chest, holding her torso flat on her back, playing with her tits as he pounded into her. This one stuck in my mind and I felt that familiar feeling in my balls. As Mercy and Steve became louder and louder I came in a long orgasm that rocked my brain.

Karen untied my hands before removing the bonds on my cock. I sat up and watched. Some semen had escaped already, but as she released each of the bonds a little more came out.

"You can do your ankles. Then meet me in the shower."

The shower was lovely. My final orgasm had rung down the curtain but we still enjoyed the touch of each other's bodies, washing each other's backs and occasionally being naughty.

As we were dressing Karen picked out the toys she wanted to keep and then handed the bag to me.

"Don't worry about cleaning anything up in the room. The club has a special maid service that takes care of everything. They just want us out of here by 10."

Steve and Mercy were already in the main room chatting quietly when Karen and I emerged. I wasn't sure how to act but Steve and Karen smiled at each other and kissed and I copied them. I almost suggested we all go grab breakfast together before I remembered that was forbidden.

Steve spoke up.

"Judging from what I experienced and what I heard, you guys are naturals.

"We'll let the two of you leave first while we do a final check around the room and give you some space.

"The Club will follow up with a feedback form shortly. All the normal questions about the restaurant, the hotel, and about us, with plenty of room for comments. Be honest -- we will never see yours and you will never see ours. Your answers will help shape your future experiences."

"Don't answer this if you're not supposed to," Mercy said, "But is this typical of what you can expect?"

"Yes and no. Most usually start with a restaurant meal like we did, but some start with just drinks. If you are really into fantasy stuff then use your imagination.

'Long evenings' are more common than overnighters. The club probably feels there is more chance of an infatuation developing if you actually sleep in each other's arms. On the other hand, I think they like your first time to be an overnighter.

"Of course the thing that was most unique is that you will never have a better piece of ass or coxswain than you had last night. It's all downhill from here."

We laughed and thanked them both and then headed down to our car.

On the way home I suggested stopping for breakfast.

"I was hoping for a little breakfast in bed, Cowboy."

"You aren't full yet?" I asked. "You're insatiable."

"That's my middle name."

"Well, I might need some mouth-to-mouth resuscitation."

I felt my cock stirring slightly.

"I can handle that. I know just the thing."

And she began to sing "I love you, you love me..."

12