The Courts Of Pleasure Ch. 04

Story Info
Sarah's heavenly hot heels.
13k words
4.33
8.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 04

Sarah's Heavenly Hot High Heels

Sarah threw her arm up over her eyes and turned her head away from the window, blinking, trying to reach up from half sleep to wakefulness. The dream was so vivid it kept pulling her back. Did that fabulous fuck from that unknown cock really happen or was it just a dream? She looked back at the window again, at the glowing light-filled space and squeezed her eyes tightly shut.

Intense gold-rimmed purple aureoles flared upon her retinas and a peacefulness descended upon her as she wakened to the day. She opened her eyes and watched the light dissolve from the window with the sun moving higher and the morning sky replaced the opaque brilliance in the glass.

Over the dresser the mirror cast her image back at her when she threw the covers back, slipped quickly out of bed and went in to her shower. She dressed slowly after her bath, leisurely combing her hair while yesterday's impressions flooded back into her consciousness. They would go home today, leave this fascinating place perhaps forever.

Cliff lay silently asleep, gone from this new world in which she had found herself while last night's adventures still steamed within her. His sudden impotence baffled her, his cock's inability to rise to the reality of their fantasies was troubling and disappointing. His quick come in Vi's mouth and then nothing but his limpness despite all their efforts at reviving his erection was a shock, and then he had simply fallen asleep in their room leaving her with that unsatisfied craving in her cunt.

But that fuck by the pond had been fantastic. The cock had taken her to orgasm twice, once vaginally, and once anally, each climax perfectly attuned to the needs and then it had left her. She didn't know to whom it belonged and she didn't want to know, only that it would be there when she needed it again.

Coverly's voice carried up to her through the open window and she saw that he and Eva were breakfasting on the patio below. Sarah turned back to the mirror glancing down to the dish where she had placed the pearl that she had found after the fuck. Dropping it in her palm, she stroked her finger over the elongated irregular shape thinking of all that had passed since yesterday morning.

Cliff slumbered still in the heavy morning sleep of those who hate awakenings, his form inert and distant. Taking the pearl she left the room and went down the curving marble stairway to join Eva and Coverly at breakfast.

Eva greeted her. "You're an early riser, Sarah." Sarah looked about as she seated herself. "I don't want to miss a minute of my time here. This whole experience has been like something out of a fantastic dream. Last night I came down to the patio and I found this by the pool." She opened her hand and showed them the pearl.

"That's a rather lovely one isn't it?" Eva smiled, looking over at Coverly.

He nodded generously the sensations of Sarah's shapely wet thighs embracing his shoulders still resonating within him, her taut sex tingling yet upon his tongue, her eyes shut to his presence. He had turned her then savoring the beauty of her luscious butt and everything between her cheeks, his organ lifting now in impetuous anticipation of the next time he might fuck her and this time reveal himself to her.

"It's yours Sarah, a keepsake," he smiled warmly at her.

"Oh, I'd love to have it," Sarah exclaimed.

They breakfasted then in small talk, the silences broken by the whisperings of birds and furry creatures rustling amongst the leaves and twigs, and at last by the sound of footsteps echoing in the atrium. The smart of tobacco smoke drifted out to Sarah heralding her husband's approach. She wrapped the pearl in a tissue and slipped it into her pocket as Cliff appeared in slacks, and silk shirt and seated himself across from Coverly.

"How will you have your coffee, Cliff?" Eva asked. "Black," he answered from the depths of his usual morning mood.

Coverly glanced at Cliff and then addressed himself to Sarah. "We must talk. We have a proposition to put to you. When I first saw 'The Passion-Flower' I was attracted to it in many ways but the most powerful impression is its magical aspect, that something that gives rise to both fascination and reverence, and at the same time it is utterly sensual and erotic. Everyone here at The Court has seen your painting Sarah and we all come away with the same impressions, which brings us to our proposition." Coverly paused for effect.

"We want to commission you to execute a painting. A work that conveys even more of what 'The Passion-Flower' expresses, the essence of what our life here in The Court is all about. We want you to be free to discover what that is, to let it gestate within you, and to let it be born of your self-knowledge. We've had endless discussions in the past about what that might be but we need your unique artistic insight," he finished with a keen glance at Sarah.

She looked down at her hands, letting the surge of excitement well up within her along with the uncertainty. "That's a rather large order isn't it?" she murmured with a glance at Cliff, feeling the intensity of his attention upon her. "I will have to think about it. It's an undertaking that I would have to prepare for. I have commitments, a job at the ad agency, distractions, it would take me a long time. It would probably be impossible considering the world I live in."

"Time is not a consideration for us," Coverly announced. "You can take as long as you need." He paused and then went on, "Tell me, would it make a difference if you could be relieved of all the obstacles that exist out there. If you could retire to a retreat and simply and totally immerse yourself in the work?"

"Oh that would be ideal but it's not the real world," she sighed.

"We can make it your world, Sarah. You can live here in The Court. There is a cottage available where you could have a studio. Your living will be provided as long as you need it, and you will have every resource for your work at hand right here."

"Do you want to do it, Sarah?" Eva's hand closed over hers softly, warmly, pleadingly. Sarah looked into Eva's eyes, into the depths of the unknown, into the mystery of herself. "It won't be easy," she said. "It might be impossible."

"But so needed," Eva replied.

Sarah looked at Cliff. "What do you think?"

"I'll have to think about it," he replied distantly. Sarah silently studied the depths of the coffee cup, her face intent, speculative, as if seeking some answer within the dark liquid before her, perhaps another echo of the pleasures from that draught that she had drained last night.

Cliff's indecision surprised her, that he would hesitate to take up Coverly's offer after last night's little orgies with Vi was baffling. Certainly their little threesome though unconsummated must be but the prelude to others of total satisfaction, and he had been totally captured by the girl.

Eva patted Sarah's on the arm "Wait until you see the cottage where you will live, Sarah, it's right next to Vi's."

Coverly studied her keenly over the rim of his coffee-cup, "So what do you think about it?" "I'm excited by the prospect, thrilled that you have asked me." "Then it's settled?" he queried, "you accept?" "Cliff and I haven't discussed it yet."

"Ah, I see." Coverly regarded his cup soberly as he centered it upon the saucer and turned to Cliff.. "Tell me would you be interested in seeing the cottage?"

"We do have to pack and get to the station," he answered. "Oh we have hours to spare " Coverly replied. "I think you will find the cottage very comfortable and charming."

"But you must see the Rose Cottage," Eva put in. "Vivienne will be so disappointed if you don't let her show it to you." Cliff paused, the spoon dangling impotently from his fingers. "Well, I suppose we can at least look at it," he managed. Anticipation blossomed in Sarah as they went out into The Court. From the knoll bearing the Tower House they could see the scattering of cottages and gardens in the freshness of morning. A wide curving walk of brick wound down off the hill meandered amongst the cottages and returned circuitously to the Tower House. "That's where Vivienne and Zack live, and that's the Rose Cottage right next to it." Sarah followed Eva's pointing hand to the clapboarded gem glistening in its ivory paint below them. Just beside it she glimpsed a pointed pale rose gable and a pair of dormers sprouting from a dark shake roof sheltering a recessed porch. "Vivienne is expecting you," Eva finished.

The morning was ideal, sunny, soft, breathlessly quiet and full of the radiant promise of early summer. A path of flagstones wound gracefully away from brick walk beckoning Sarah and Cliff to the steps that led up onto Vivienne's porch. The rich aromatic odor of a fine coffee hovered behind the white corollas of the rampant Passion-Flower vines twisting up the pillars.

Passing under the lintel and into the shade Sarah sensed Vivienne's presence before she saw her. It seemed so natural to turn and see her sitting in the embrace of the huge green wicker armchair, the coffee cup cradled in her hands as if this visit was a habitual rite, a daily custom.

The broken light glimmered through the green leaves and dappled Vivienne's gauzy gown with every shade of blue and rose, shimmering softly from the high lacy collar gathered at her neck to the flounce about her ankles when she put her cup down and rose to greet them. To Sarah it was as if Vivienne had stepped out of a nineteenth century impressionist painting and the perfection of the effect made her gasp with pleasure. Vivienne held out both hands, "What a good morning!" she announced happily taking Sarah's and Cliff's hands in hers. "You'll just love the Rose Cottage, I know it. Mother phoned me that you were coming to see it and I can't wait to show you, and we'll have coffee afterwards," she bubbled with the enthusiasm of a schoolgirl and the Murdocks were charmed anew as she turned and placed herself between them hugging their arms to her sides where the curves of her breasts bloomed beneath her dress.

Cliff glanced down at Vivienne's dark hair loosely bound at her nape with a ruff that matched her dress and a warm spicy scent of perfume drifted from the glossy drape to his nostrils. Last night's vision of her as Titania in her revealing costume returned to him along with the pleasure she had given him in the pool.

She was a cuddle-bunny like Sarah, surprisingly strong, lithe and quick, with an athletic firmness to her slim youthful curves that roused him. The sample last night had been utterly delicious despite his troubling failure to rebound from that premature ejaculation into her eager mouth.

To Sarah the warmth of Vivienne's hand in hers evoked the sensations of last night's caresses. The girl's 'The Passion Flower' had bloomed under her hands and lips, she had knelt to its perfume and she herself had flowered under Vivienne's hands. And now they were offering the commission to her, entrusting her with its realization. Sarah felt quickened by Vivienne's enthusiasm and full of excitement as they crossed the yard to the Rose Cottage. They entered through a Dutch-Door, of which the top half lay already open, stepping into a spacious room with a quarry-tile floor and a vaulted ceiling. "This you have to see first," Vivienne glowed. "It was planned as a solarium but it will be a perfect studio for you, Sarah."

The space was ample and lighted mostly from the north by large windows overlooking a garden. The windows on the west gave onto Vivienne's back yard and her commodious back porch totally screened by the Passion-Flower vines.

Sarah nodded, "Oh yes! I could put my easel right there where it would get that north light, and there's room for my tables and my taboret, and we could put down a piece of old carpet to catch the spills." She held her cheeks with her hands as the possibilities unfolded. "I've never had such a place to work before," she exulted. "and we could even dine over there." She waved at the west windows overlooking Vivienne's house. "It's perfect, Vivienne." And at that moment Sarah made up her mind that she must accept the commission, that they must come to The Court.

Vivienne nodded happily, led them out of the room and up a step into a kitchen equipped with all the conveniences of the Twenty-first Century charmingly concealed in Nineteenth Century ambiance. Archways led to a dining room on one side and a hall leading to the front entrance and the living room with its fireplace.

The rooms smelled fresh and clean, the woodwork gleaming under its varnish, the floors tiled or of polished wood and carpeted with richly hued oriental rugs. The windows were large, draped in lace and the light spilled from them over the perfectly scaled sofas and chairs. Upstairs the house offered a single large bedroom beside a spacious luxurious bath. They stood at last in the bedroom looking out the bay-window, viewing the spreading gardens below. Cliff was impressed. His hand moved to the bed beside him with a surreptitiously proprietary test of its comfort, a movement not missed by Vivienne as she turned to him. The phone call from Eva had alerted her to Cliff's indecision and she felt that some hints of the pleasures to come were in order.

"This bed is a delight, Cliff," she smiled with a tease of her knowing eyes and a gesture at its expanse. Clearly it was meant for more than sleeping, its space ample for a party of pleasuring. Seating herself she patted the space beside her and Cliff lowered himself upon the spread savoring not only the comfort beneath him but the vivacious presence beside him. Sarah glanced at Cliff reading the satisfaction in his face, waiting for that affirmative gesture from his being that now meant everything to her. Breathlessly she waited for the words from him, forming them in her mind, willing them into his consciousness. Yes! Yes! her inward voice cried into the immovable silence.

But Cliff rose from the bed and moved ponderously to the window starring silently, weightily, into the distance, tuning himself to the suspense, to his mastery of the expectation from him.

Vivienne quelling the urge to openly toss the initiative to Sarah turned her face to her and gave her a smile. Perhaps all she needed was a nudge, something to move her into moving him.

Except Sarah waited, and Vivienne read the wariness in Sarah's eyes, her alertness to the 'game'. and she realized that an untimely cue might only push Cliff further into some irrational stubborn resistance. So she too bided her time until he turned and looked at them. "Well, it's a good deal for Sarah, I suppose." The other half of the proposition, the 'what's in it for me' he left unmistakably un-stated. Vivienne marveled that he wouldn't simply have Sarah's best interests at heart and be at least willing, if not eager, to make some small sacrifices in her favor. She leaned back, the bed yielding softly under her hands as she pondered a proposal. Should she invite them both into this bed with her now? That was most certainly what he wanted. She thought he had been totally enraptured by their unconsummated threesome in the pond last night.

All men wanted that didn't they, a really good fuck with two gorgeous girls? His wife was a real beauty and she herself could offer him her teenage twat for the fuck of his life. Would a little orgy right now as a prelude of things to come settle the question in Sarah's favor, or should she hold it out as a future reward for moving to the court?

Sarah stood beside the bed looking at Cliff. Studying his face, at his eyes fixed on Vi. That expression she knew only too well. That little half-smile that lifted his eyebrows in questioning anticipation. The years of pillow-talk fantasies, the sex-games, and last night's pleasuring in the pond had all added up to this moment. He wanted the threesome for sure!

Sarah glanced down at Vi. The girl had certainly been willing enough last night. Now her expression was relaxed, her eyes inviting Sarah knew that Vi would go along with whatever she herself wanted. In the silence Sarah felt her breath shorten, the flush rise in her neck, a dryness upon her lips. This was unknown territory. And then Cliff's eyes moved to hers and the tension pushed at her.

Beyond his shape at the window The Court bloomed in the sunshine and beneath them the room that would be her studio beckoned irresistibly. Casually Sarah lifted her hand to her nape and pulled the clasp from her hair. Her honeyed torrent spilled over her shoulders as she slid onto the bed and looked up at Cliff. "I think we have some unfinished business from last night, don't you, Vi?"

"I could use some coffee," Cliff intoned gruffly.

There was a stunned silence while Sarah and Vi collected their thoughts. When they had pulled themselves together Vi led them out of the Rose Cottage and across the lawn to her porch. She went into her kitchen and brewed a fresh pot staring at the coffee brewing behind the glass as if she would discover the answer in the dark murky boiling depths and when the pot was finished she carried the tray out to them. She poured, passed the cups, and glanced at Cliff.

"Well how do you feel about Coverly's proposition? Can you give us an answer?"

"We would have to give up our place in Southshore. Apartments like ours are not easy to find now-days," he replied. Sarah and Vi blinked at each other in surprise. "We could simply rent it out Cliff for as long as we're here," Sarah put in eagerly.

"Yes, and you'd be living rent free in The Court." Vivienne added. "Money isn't everything," he replied grandly. "Are you are very fond of your place at Southshore?" Vivienne asked easily. "It has its charm. I would need a strong inducement to leave." "Something more than a blow job?" Vi smiled.

"If we come to The Court can I count on it?" he grinned.

"I'm into what ever Sarah wants to do," Vi answered.

"What I want to do is paint but you won't be disappointed Cliff," Sarah added with an arch smile at Vi.

"Well Sarah has a job and other responsibilities," his voice trailed off vaguely.

Sarah pushed the desperation rising within her aside. "With the commission I don't need the job at the agency, Cliff, and if we lived here it would save you the commute."

"There's no place to put my car," he said sullenly.

Vivienne suppressed an amused smile, "We keep the cars in a garage beside the park. There's an extra stall you can have." He heaved a sigh. "I'll think about it." Sarah turned to him earnestly, "Cliff, this is a wonderful opportunity for me, I need to do this. I want to do it. We have to find a way." "I said I'd think about it." The coffee cup rattled as he placed it on the saucer. He sat back then with a long direct look at Vivienne, feasting uninhibitedly upon the shapes beneath her dress, vivid reminders of her revelations in the pond last night.

The desire for Vi gusted through him again like a storm. The sample in the pond was only a shadow of what might be. He knew this gorgeous girl had unplumbed depths of passion and sensuality, but depths that had overwhelmed him. She mustn't know how he desired her or become aware of her power over him. He had to be in control, the initiative had to be his. But his confidence had suddenly ebbed with that early unexpected ejaculation into her mouth and his organ's failure to rise to the consummation of the orgies he so fervently desired.

And there was this revelation of Sarah's deep attraction to Vi, the flowering of lesbian love between them that threatened to leave him high and dry if they moved to The Court.

He glanced at his watch and stood, "We have to catch the train. I'll let Coverly know what the decision is." Sarah rose and turned to Vivienne. "I'll call you. This has to happen?"