The Courts Of Pleasure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seated herself and looked for Cliff without finding him in this secluded spot. Her hood obscured her view for the moment but it also gave her a measure of cover as the clerk scuttled through a door into the rear of the store. He returned presently with three boxes stacked under his arm.

"You understand shoes such as these are not easily come by in these times and they are priced accordingly." He smiled meaningfully, knelt before her and lifted the lid from the first box.

The tissue paper crackled when he unwrapped the shoe and displayed its arching profile for her with its slim high tapered heel. "Quite special don't you agree?" he glanced up at her, his eyes keen upon hers studying what he could see of her face as he lifted her foot to the fitting pedestal.

"If you will allow me," he urged. Deftly his left hand slipped under her duster's hem and closed about her ankle palming the smooth warmth of her shape. She felt his hand savoring the realization that her legs were bare of the mandated thick cotton stockings. Lifting her foot his right hand slowly removed her flat shoe. Skillfully he slipped the new shoe over her foot and rested it upon the pedestal. "How does it feel?" he asked.

Her eyes slid past his and found Cliff barely visible but watching with absorption from behind a lower rack at the end of the aisle, a half smile upon his lips. She was taken by Cliff's expression. It was the same as when she stood naked before the gathering in the Tower House, and they had crowned her Queen of Summer.

"It feels rather good," she murmured.

"Yes, to be sure. Now the other foot, please," he said capturing her ankle and slipping her foot from the stand to the floor, his hand sliding slowly up the full length of her calf.

Surprised she complied with the caress noting the quiver of anticipation that passed over the fellow's shoulders, along with the convulsive shudder of excitement that trembled in his arm when he took her other bare ankle in his hand. Her gaze lifted to Cliff and she caught the subtle nod that signaled his interest in what might happen next.

Sarah smiled inwardly. A deliciously ironic emotion rose within her as she considered the by-play. It was the heels of course. The fellow handled dozens of feet every day in utter boredom, but the forbidden heels turned him on in the same way that they had Cliff. Her request for them was of course an invitation to God knows what? Now with her leg raised upon the pedestal and her knees parted she realized how utterly vulnerable she was to this guy. This time his movement was clearly a caress. It was a long savoring fondle of her ankle that slid upwards by degrees to the warmth of her calf and lingered there as he placed her foot on the stand. Dismay at the fellow's boldness filled her despite her expectation that something like this might happen.

She looked and found Cliff, catching his eyes. Coolly he registered indifference to the deep blush suffusing her face as the guy's hand savored her immaculate smooth curves, his fingers caressing her skin into sensual awareness.

"Now if you would stand you can feel the fit," the clerk intoned sliding his hand slowly down her calf to capture her ankle. Sarah rose upon the unfamiliar stilettos and as she steadied herself she felt the fellow's hands slide up both calves to the back of her knees lifting the hem of her duster to reveal the shinning black patent leather toes.

"It's clear you are not used to heels," he muttered as an excuse to steady her legs in this way. "A mirror, perhaps?" he added adjusting the one before them to catch her image. "If you would care to open your duster you can see the effect," he intoned his hand working slyly over the back of her leg, his fingers savoring everything he could feel of her shapes leading up to the fullness of her lower thigh.

Sarah obliged slipping the buttons one by one down from the middle of her thigh and spreading the garment to his view. The familiar reflection of her legs in the mirror was also apparent in the fellow's eyes widening with appreciation of the beauty he was beholding.

She knew she had beautiful gams and she had always given her skin all the care it deserved. Now she gazed with interest at the new modulations in the swell of her calves, feeling the tautness of her thighs and the lift in her buttocks, and wondered how she would look in the nude in such shoes.

"You have gorgeous legs," the clerk offered in supplication, "perfect for heels." His hand flexing in another compulsive caress flowed down to her calf, palming this new firmness in her leg, savoring the smooth perfection of her unblemished skin from her slim ankle and up again to the subtle curves behind her knee.

His eyes fixed on the button that held her duster closed at mid-thigh. "If you would allow me," he said reaching for the button with his free hand "you can see the total effect of these heels on your legs."

She glanced up and saw that Cliff had caught the gesture, but he only smiled at her with a benign nod and she was trapped between the fellow's hand on the back of her leg and the one unfastening her duster, one button after another.

In an instant he had parted it to the full revelation of her mini and the shapes of her legs nearly to her crotch. Together they stared at the sight, her mouth gaping in confusion, his in pure lust.

Lifting her eyes she searched for Cliff. He was gone from sight but she knew he was watching even as the clerk found her other leg with his free hand and now both hands stroked the backs of her legs uninhibitedly up to the luscious curves of her thighs under the mini.

"What do you think you're doing Mister?" she snapped grabbing the front of her duster to close it.

"I'm selling you illegal shoes Miss. that could get you in big trouble with the Sex-police so just relax and maybe I'll give you a good price instead of turning you in."

"Well what do you want?" she gasped.

"This!" he hissed his hands curving slowly up the backs of her thighs, his fingers slowly feeling every nuance of her shapes until at last they captured the twin swells of her buttocks palming them with eager lustful hunger.

Seizing the fellow's hands with hers she arrested the grope, her eyes desperately scanning the surroundings for Cliff, he had to be there and he was. His eyes gleamed brightly through a crevice between the boxes from behind the tall shoe rack in front of her.

Clearly this was meant to go on and Cliff was in control of it. Instantly she was back in the Round House with Cliff and Vivienne on the solstice night. The memory of Vi's hands moved yet upon her. How far she wondered would this stranger's hands go.

But this was very different than her experience with Vivienne and the 'spike'. The flush from her face spread down her neck and over her breasts as she stared into the reflection in the mirror before her.

His hands on her butt were lifting her skirt to the revelation of her panty-clad sex before his face. His eyes fixed on the prominent swell of her delta, his tongue wiping over his lips as he took in the puffy folds of her petals and the bulge of her clitoris revealed beneath her filmy panties.

"How much are they?" she moaned hoarsely.

"Five hundred," he returned.

"FIVE hundred!" she gasped.

"Of course! You understand in these times such shoes are virtually unobtainable. We offer them at considerable risk." He paused, his hands cupping her buttocks through her scanty panties felt like they were on her bare skin. "But its not often that we have a customer for which they are so perfectly suited. Perhaps, for you, we might make an accommodation, in return that is for...."

"For what?" Sarah questioned desperately, her hands clutching and arresting his.

"Certain favors," the fellow finished, his eyes upon hers, his thick tongue caught between his lips, his fingers moving now upon the thin silk of her panties to savor the full curvaceous warmth of her buttocks. Sarah's eyes moved from the clerk's to Cliff's as she considered the proposition.

None of this she realized was a surprise to Cliff. Clearly he had brought her here not just for the shoes but to satisfy that streak of meanness within him that reveled in other men's admiration of her, but more than anything to put him in control by offering her to this stranger's lust for her charms, and whatever else he had in mind.

Yes, she knew that she was beautiful and that men craved her curves. That little interlude with the fellow in hallway just now was simply a prelude to this guy's obvious lust for her body and to Cliff's perversities.

She had played this game with Cliff once in the past but it had never gone beyond simply flirting with some guy and ending in bed with Cliff teasing their sensibilities with talk of watching a stranger fuck her into that state where all her inhibitions were wiped out in her total surrender to the passions of the moment.

The pearl gleaming between her boobs attested to it. It was true. She loved fucking. She couldn't get enough of it, Cliff knew it, and maybe this guy did too.

But this man was not only an utter stranger she felt no attraction to him. So how far must she let this dangerously forbidden game go? But of course that was what it was all about. That's what being a 'whore' meant. That's what Cliff, the controlling pimp, wanted to see from her in the 'whore game' with this 'john'.

But how much acquiescence? How much complicity? How much abandon? What would satisfy Cliff's need without arousing his jealousy? And what would it be like to surrender her most intimate charms to this utter stranger? To be at the mercy of a man she would never ever see again and had no interest in? To give him access to the most forbidden parts of her body while her husband watched? This would be nothing like her interlude with her unknown lover at the pool with its romance and mystery. What would she herself do?

"If you would drop your hood," the fellow intoned meaningfully. She felt her heart thump, her breath catch, and a sudden surge of panic in her tummy. Hesitantly she lifted one hand to shove the hood back from her face feeling his hand commencing again the grope of her buttock while she stared up into her face with an expression of mingled shock and awe and her hand captured his again.

"I guessed that you were attractive," he murmured, "but not that you are so gorgeous. Let me see your hair." She complied shaking out her coif in a blonde torrent over her shoulders, studying his face as a barometer of the arousal that was consuming him with her helplessness.

After all there was nothing she could do but comply with Cliff's intentions and this guy's lust for her. She was trapped between them and her need for The Court. She glanced about to find Cliff and he appeared beside a shoe rack behind the clerk's back. His quick nod telegraphed his instructions and compliantly she relaxed her hand from the clerk's on her butt.

Now the fellow's hands roamed freely feeling over the neat contours of her bottom even as she followed his movements with her own hands on his, her fingers feeling the way his were spreading to savor the gentle swells of her shapely buttocks curving into the crease between her cheeks and she gasped at the sensations.

A tension infused her in anticipation of what she knew her response would have to be if he dared to approach the secrets in the crevice between her cheeks shielded only by the thin silk of her panties. Again she sought Cliff's response reading nothing but his absorption in her reactions.

"Lift your skirt" the clerk intoned huskily.

Her hands left his and she tugged at the cloth raising the hem to the revelation of her thighs. "Higher" the guy ordered and she lifted the hem to show her skimpy little panties molded to her sex. "Higher" the guy insisted, his hands fondling the fullness of her twin cheeks and drawing her loins ever closer to his face as his fingers slipped beneath the silk to sense the nakedness of her bare skin and probe into the depth of her crease feeling for the bulges of her sex.

With a gasp of surrender she hoisted her hem to bare her belly and then his mouth found the fullness of her sex in a fulsome caress that left her breathless and helplessly quivering in his hands as he mouthed her vulva, the sensations suddenly surging wildly through her being.

"You like it don't you doll? You are absolutely gorgeous and you've got a hot tasty cunt," he grinned up at her, his fingers finding the front panel of her panties and baring her sex to the touch of his tongue.

With a groan of surrender her gaze settled on Cliff's eyes bright with anticipation and she caught his quick nod from behind the boxes. Obediently she let her knees bend spreading her thighs and lifting her pelvis into the clerk's hunger.

Slowly, sensuously he swayed her hips circling her sex into the long luxuriant caresses of his tongue upon her tingling clit, feeling the probe of his proboscis into the depths of her petals licking its way down to the taut tight crease of her vaginal opening where all those exquisite sensations had always hungered for release.

"Turn around I want your butt," he ordered.

"You've got it already," she pouted shrinking back into his hands but catching Cliff's quick nod of assent that wiped her resistance away she swiveled slowly on her toes until the twin cheeks of her bare buttocks faced his gaze.

"Lift your skirt. Higher. Up over your belly," the clerk pursued, his hand flipping her duster and her mini up over her shoulder until she was virtually naked to him from her neck down. She gave a soft involuntary gasp as the man's hands reached and sought the fullness of her buttocks again, caressing her cheeks his fingers working inevitably closer and closer to the fulsome bulge of her panty clad sex between her butt cheeks.

"Look at me I want to see your pretty face," he ordered. She turned her face to him and he read the shocked surrender in her open mouth and widened eyes when his hand found the fulsome bulge of her sex in front and cupped it, his fingers feeling for her pussy-lips and the bulge of her clitoral hood.

Sarah lifted her eyes helplessly to Cliff searching for the clue to the endgame and she read the satisfaction in his gaze as the fellow tugged at the waistband of her skimpy little panties and they slipped from her hips to fall about her ankles.

Her glance in the mirror behind her revealed everything he could see and she was virtually naked for him now; her full, firm, beautiful bum utterly vulnerable his touch, her skin as silky smooth as the insides of her thighs.

His hands moved leisurely over her shapes squeezing the neat bulges of her buttocks and then she felt him spread her cheeks, his fingers stretching inwards to find the swollen bulge of her vulva from behind and below her buttocks.

She heard him command, "Spread your legs," and she had to comply her heart moving in soft thuds, her breath quickening into pants of protest when his finger found the cleft between her labia and plunged into its wet depths seeking and finding the opening to her vagina.

His fingers were thick and stubby and full of a strength that rendered her helpless. His free hand found her bare back urging her to lean forward and brace her hands upon the seat of the chair before her, the movement lifting her bare butt even more into his hands so that her butt cheeks were spread opening her sex and her anal pucker to his touch.

Lifting her head she caught Cliff's nod of satisfaction and knew that he was studying the sight of her bare ass in the mirror behind her and what this guy was going to do to it.

"Oh God!", Sarah groaned as the guy lingered there savoring his triumph. She knew what he was feeling. How swollen and full her sex was. How her outer lips lay long and puffy upon the embrace of her inner petals tumescent with arousal and embracing his fingers exploring the depths of her taut tight vagina. How her long firm clit bulged upon his finger and responded with sudden surges as he touched it. How her wetness spilled over his hand as his finger repeatedly found the path to her vagina and entered it, the wet gooshey sounds and little slaps filling her ears in an obbligato to his thrusting hand finger-fucking her cunt,

Her head bucked back in anticipation of his next move and then his thumb was in her anal opening and her cunt was collapsing on his finger. It was all so outrageously forbidden, so shocking for what must happen next.

What would it be like when this guy put his cock in her mouth? It would be huge and filling wherever he put it. Would it enlarge this ache in her vulva and in her mouth, and spread the taut circle of her anal pucker? Whatever it was he wanted would Cliff give it to him?

Her eyes closed upon the sensations and she listened to the softly moving rustles as the touch moved to explore every nuance of her swollen and secret places bedewing his hands with her own free flowing nectar.

She writhed under the intensity of his plunging fingers, his endlessly explorations tormenting her deliciously and then the sensations broke and scattered at the sound of footsteps in the store.

Instantly the touch ebbed.

The guy grabbed her duster from her shoulders and yanked it down over her bare ass. "Button it!" he hissed as he grabbed her panties from the floor and shoved them into his pocket. Numbly she complied her hands slipping the buttons into the holes. In a moment she was covered but the sensations lingered leaving an unbelievable craving in their wake.

There was a rustle of paper and a clatter of shoe-boxes as the guy fumbled with his wares. Turning Sarah opened her eyes upon Cliff standing before them, his gaze shining upon hers, bright with the intensity of his own need and his voice fell upon her from a great distance, it's meaning utterly unbelievable in her state of passion.

"What a heavenly pair of hot-shoes," he said brightly, the clerk glancing up in surprised confusion. "I think that you should have them. Would you mind if I bought them for you young lady?" Sarah stared up at him incredulously, "Can you afford them? They're very expensive," she managed at last.

"Do they fit?"

"Oh yes, the fit is unbelievable," she murmured with a sly smile up at him.

"Let's see."

She lifted the hem of her duster.

"But we really can't see anything can we." Cliff protested. "Open your duster young lady."

Hesitantly Sarah slipped the buttons of the garment and opened it to her upper thigh. Cliff glanced at the clerk. "What do you think? A good fit?"

"Stunning," the clerk muttered studying those delicious shapes still lingering so freshly in his palms.

"Well, she must have them. How much?"

"Five hundred dollars, " the clerk shrugged disconsolately.

"But surely with this young lady's cooperation we can arrive at a more satisfactory price." Cliff huffed. "Don't you agree Miss?"

"I know it's illegal but I really would love to have these heels. They are heavenly!" Sarah nodded meekly.

"Well let's see what you're worth," Cliff intoned his fingers coming to her duster and flipping the buttons. In an instant the garment had slipped from her shoulders and she stood before them in her tangerine mini.

Cliff's hand slid down her arm to her hand and seizing it he twirled her before the fellow while lifting the hem of her mini to reveal her luscious buttocks and naked loins.

"My what a tempting little twat," he chortled with a meaningful glance at the clerk. "Surely that lovely cunt is worth five hundred any day," Cliff finished.

"Her mouth, her cunt, and her butt," the clerk bargained instantly.

"What do you say young lady?" Cliff intoned with a little jerk on Sarah's arm.

"Do you think I'm worth it?" she smiled archly at both of them.