The Courts Of Pleasure Ch. 14

Story Info
Denise's virgin vagina!
6.9k words
4.5
11.5k
1
0

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14

Denise's virgin vagina!

Bustle consumed The Court. Katia flitted from one cottage to the next with errands and instructions and last minute arrangements. Coverly's demand to mount the performance tonight was hardly a surprise after informing him of Denise's new role and its appeal to Orcutt's sensibilities at Bountiful Towers. The costumes, the scenery, everything else they needed was already at the Towers, all she needed to do was ensure that everyone got there on time calling as little attention to themselves as possible.

They would follow the same arrangements they had last time. She would send everyone off and follow later with Denise to make sure that nothing was left undone at the last minute. Overhead the sun was well up in the sky. The day would be busy, the night even busier. The excitement of this performance gripped her as she went about her tasks. From the Tower House Coverly watched the old man tilling the flowerbeds in front of Katia's cottage. He hadn't made much of a dent in his tasks as he puttered about and Coverly guessed he wouldn't be around long. A few square meals and no doubt the fellow would be on his way.

The dancers straggled from their cottages and headed for class. No rest for them Coverly mused as a couple of them paused by the old man to chat for a moment. From within the Tower House the phone was ringing. Coverly turned quickly to answer it. Hopefully it was Vivienne. Half an hour later he sat disconsolately in the library. There was still no word from her. But certainly Katia would see her tonight. Coverly glanced distractedly out the window at her cottage without noticing that the old man was nowhere to be seen.

*****

Bird sounds roused Vivienne as she came fully awake at last in the Penthouse bed where she had spent the night in the orgy with The Patron's guests. From somewhere close-by a parrot had been screeching. As she rolled over she saw their 'appetizer' from last night descending the stairs with a tray in her hands. The girl looked just as good this morning as she had last night only she had exchanged her mini for a little crocheted cover-up dress that left her legs bare from the top of her thighs down. The steaming coffee pot on the tray looked delicious too.

"Yum", Sarah murmured beside her and Vi wondered if she meant the girl or the coffee. "Did you have a nice night?" the girl smiled as she approached them.

"Did you?" Sarah laughed.

"Lovely," the girl offered as she set the tray down and poured the coffee. "If you'd like to freshen up a bit I can show you to the dressing rooms and then you can have brunch." She sat down on the bed with a cup and took a sip of coffee. "You're from The Court, aren't you? Did you know that Vyrobrovna is going to dance 'Daphnis and Chloe' again tonight?"

The news struck them both suddenly with a certain resonance. For the moment their 'other life' and The Court seemed very present as they glanced at each other. "We should very much like to see the ballet again," Vivienne replied.

The girl nodded. "I'm sure that can be arranged. I understand it will be something very special."

They finished their coffee then and followed the young woman to another set of luxurious dressing rooms and baths. Two hours later, bathed, dressed, and pampered beyond belief they strolled into the elevator and descended from The Penthouse to where Maya and Lisa were waiting to take them to the Baths as the sun passed the zenith.

Maya glanced roguishly at Sarah as she greeted her. "What was it like ma'am?" "Well we found out what The Patron likes didn't we Vi."

"He likes variety, at least two hours of it." Vi giggled "and he likes us at center stage."

Maya and Lisa exchanged knowing glances. "Well I can certainly see why," Lisa offered with a salacious glance back at Vi.

"Why Lisa are you flirting with me?" "Yes ma'am," she replied with a saucy toss of her chestnut curls.

"I think she's propositioning you, ma'am" Maya giggled, "It's been nearly a day since we made love. And she gets awfully horny in just one night."

"Are you horny?" Vi teased.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Well we will have to see what we can do about that. Do you think you can wait until we get to the Baths?"

"If I have to..."Lisa sighed with another sparkling glance at Vi.

"You won't have to wait much longer, Lisa," Maya exclaimed as they passed into the foyer and the waters of the Frigidarium sparkled before them.

"Perhaps we can find some place other than the baths to pass the time," Sarah suggested. "I'm about bathed out."

"The Viewing Rooms are nice. It's dark and there's lots of couches," Lisa replied.

"What's playing?" Vi asked.

"You never know," Maya replied with a wise look at Lisa.

The Thermae was even more crowded than when they had first visited it, but Sarah was awed again by the magnificence of the architecture and the incredible scale of the reconstruction. They had stepped back into the era of Epicurean Rome of more than two thousand years ago but clearly with a difference. The structure functioned with all the technology of 2070, and nowhere was she made more aware of this than when they went into the theater off the Tepidarium.

As they wandered through the crowd Sarah was increasingly aware of the attention directed their way. People weren't just glancing at them they were staring at them. The looks were bold but friendly. It was as if everyone wanted them to nod and smile and acknowledge their presence. Leading the way Lisa led them through the terraces of couches until she found an empty set rather off to the side and even now a bit into the shadows. Here when the lights went out they would have more than the privacy of darkness for their pleasures.

Happily she seated the women and dropped onto the floor between Vivienne and Sarah while Maya cuddled on the seat beside Sarah as they waited for the showing to begin. In time the lights dimmed, the huge screen glowed, and Sarah and Vivienne found themselves staring at the scene of last night's amours. The huge round bed encircled with mirrors filled the screen before them.

"Oh my God!," Sarah groaned while Vi sat in stunned silence. Maya glanced at Sarah. "We're going to see just what it was like aren't we, ma'am?"

"Well not exactly, dear," Vi sighed. "You'd have to be there to know that." For the next two hours they reviewed their erotic adventures and listened to the audience reaction. For the most part it was ecstatic voyeurism and lubricious audience participation. They were but ten minutes into the screening when Lisa looked pleadingly up at Vi and she opened her legs so the girl could crawl between them and rest her head on her knee.

Glancing down Sarah saw that Lisa's skirts were up around her hips and her hand was busy between her legs as she stared at the screen. Sarah guessed that if it hadn't been for Vi's slacks the girl's head would have been equally as busy between Vi's thighs.

Awed herself Sarah viewed her image as if she was looking at someone else. Was that really 'me' there with that dark muscular young Adonis from the Mediterranean and that svelte blonde woman from Sweden? What was he she wondered, an athlete, a racecar driver, a wealthy businessman? And what was she, a model, an actress, a politician? Wealthy for sure, they all were. Not just wealthy but rich with a capitol 'R'. As the parade passed before her eyes it dawned upon her that this pleasuring, while it was utterly intense, was also as casual as having a cup of coffee with friends. And privacy was a non-issue. These were important people and only hours after it had happened their sex life was offered for public entertainment. Maybe, she reflected soberly, sex is part of what made them important. If that's the case she mused, Vi and I are right in there with the celebrities of Bountiful Towers and the cornucopian world.

At that moment her own adventure with the lovely Tai woman and the Samurai ended and their images faded on the screen into swirls of light and color. The audience sighed. The active lovers surrendered their embraces, for the most part at least, and stood and stretched.

The need filled Sarah as well, as much to relieve the sexual tension that had settled within her as to exercise her limbs. She stood, lifted her arms luxuriantly and a little ripple of applause spread out from around her. Wonderingly she listened to it wash across the theater and turned to the sea of faces before her.

When she glanced down at Maya she read a new expression in the girl's face. There was desire as before but now there was adoration too. With a shock Sarah realized that in the world of Bountiful Towers she and Vi had become Stars, 'Sex Queens'!

From across the theater Cliff received the message with mixed emotions of which the first was that he was missing out. His absorption in the live-cast last night had ripened into fascination as he had returned for the second showing. He waved at Sarah from across the room and watched her clutch her cheeks in dismay as he worked his way to her.

"So that's what you have been doing with yourself for the past four days," he offered jovially as he joined them.

"Yes," Sarah nodded "the same as you I expect."

"Well I didn't get to be a movie star," he chuckled his eyes alighting on Maya and Lisa and moving good-naturedly to Vivienne.

"Not for lack of trying, I'm sure," Vi chuckled back at him.

"Cliff meet Lisa and Maya, our attendants. Cliff is my husband,"

Sarah explained as to Cliff's delight the girls actually gave him little curtseys. Vi said, "I think we should go back to The Suite and reconnoiter. Would you like to go the ballet tonight Cliff?"

"Well sure! It would be more than treat in such delightful company as this," he offered as his eye took in the four lovely women in front of him. "By the way, where's Zack."

"I expect he's here somewhere," Vi said casting her eye out over the crowd.

*****

Katia saw the last of her troupe out of The Court by four-o-clock. They'd left by twos and threes in their dusters and plain clothes and caught the buses as planned. They should arrive at The Towers in about an hour and she and Denise by five-thirty. Coverly had come to see them off and remind her again to check on Vivienne. The travel precautions were such a nuisance but she had long ago resigned herself to them. She knew they couldn't have crowds of people coming and going from The Court.

They hadn't waited a minute at the stop by the park when the mini-bus pulled up. They were the only passengers and they were on their way at last. Katia glanced at Denise. She hadn't had a chance to spend a moment with her since their little time of rapture yesterday afternoon.

"Excited!" Katia asked.

"Yes!" Denise enthused. "I can't wait. I'm going to give Floyd such a hard-on that he'll be dancing with it instead of me."

Katia giggled. "That's my girl." She patted Denise's firm thigh beneath the duster and Denise caught her hand and held it in hers. Katia sighed. This was nice. They rode in silence then busy with their thoughts gazing out of the side window together.

The bumps and the jolts when they came were so hard and so totally unexpected that they hardly knew where to look. Then Katia saw the mini-bus was about to slam into the back of a truck with open rear doors and she screamed. And then they hit and they were rising, careening up into the air. The whole back of the truck was upon them, and as the driver plunged up the ramp into the truck and jolted to a stop. Denise was sobbing beside her but they were all right. There was a movement in the front of the mini-bus as the driver piled out. They saw his head pass by the window beside them and a moment later there were heavy slamming sounds behind them. Katia looked back just in time to see the huge doors wink out the last bit of light and they were in total paralyzing darkness. Unbelievably they began to move. Slowly but surely they were moving, swaying, and bouncing in utter blackness. She wrapped her arms around Denise and pulled the girl to her.

"My God! What's happening?" Denise cried.

"It's all right Denise. We're okay. You're not hurt are you?"

"Noooo, but..."the girl wailed as Katia's whirling mind settled on the incredible. They had been kidnapped!

Feake settled his shaking hands upon the steering wheel. The snatch had worked. Just keep cool now. Stay with the traffic. Soon he would have them where no one would find them. He glanced at his side mirror. No problem in sight, none ahead. He took a deep breath. His eyes touched on Bountiful Towers and slipped past the skyscraper to the haze rising from the Shantytown beyond. There was nothing unfamiliar where he was headed. As a Warden and a 'killjoy' he had worked the Shantytown for years and he knew exactly where they wanted him to take his merchandise. And it was choice, he knew it but they didn't.

Tarcher was a canny old bastard Feake mused and all Tarcher had to go on was his word that Denise was a hot little virgin. They didn't trust him so the take wasn't what he had expected. But they were getting the other one in the deal too as well so he'd been able to up the ante. All in all it was well worth the risk. And when they got a look at what he was delivering tonight he would get everything he was asking for this pair of beauties.

An hour later Feake was easing the truck over the rough winding alleys of what had once been a factory district but was now a converted housing project of sorts. Ingenuity and desperation had transformed empty old warehouses into a rambling slum of rickety apartments, but it was one of several places in the Shantytown where the buildings were big enough to hide a truck and the rest of Tarcher's operation. Feake glanced around. Trucks like this weren't too common in the Shantytown and he was relieved to see the garage opening under the building where Tarcher was supposed to meet him. Gingerly he eased down the ramp into the darkness and turned on the headlights. The beams stabbed out on the emptiness before him.

In the pitch darkness of the trapped bus Katia held the trembling Denise in her arms as she struggled with her own fear. They had been shaken and tumbled in the ride but they were unhurt. Now in the dead stillness they waited helplessly at the mercy of their captor while Katia tried to anticipate the next move. Clearly this had nothing to do with The Wardens who had carte blanche to arrest in the open. This abduction could only mean one thing. They had fallen into the hands of The Slavers.

Faint sounds reached them from the outside. Then the truck doors behind them rattled and swung open. A brilliant light danced into their faces and held them frozen in its beam as Feake clambered into the bus from the front. He stared at his prizes with satisfaction as they huddled on the seat.

"Push her hood back." The unknown voice issued from behind the light flicking onto Denise's face. "You might still get out of this if you don't give me any crap," Feake muttered at Katia and when she didn't move he pulled the hood free from Denise's face her amber curls spilling out in fetching disorder the sight rousing Feake to something other than just his profit.

"Take it off," the light flicked meaningfully over Denise's duster. "Can I stand up?" Katia asked and the light swung back to her as she calculated their chances of overpowering him. He was apparently alone. There were two of them, but just one of him.

"What do you want.?" she murmured as she slid out of the seat and began slipping the buttons of Denise's duster. Feake silently turned the answer over in his mind. What he wanted more and more was to satisfy his cock upon these beauties before he turned them over to Tarcher, except for the virgin of course. She would have to be delivered as unspoiled goods but there was always her butt. Increasingly he examined the woman removing the girl's duster. The glimpses he'd had of her yesterday and as she was tonguing the girl's clit had revealed a gorgeous body and a hot nature. "What I want is for you to do what I tell you?"

"What else can we do?" Katia replied.

"Both of you get to the back of the bus."

Denise crawled from the seat and he herded them to the broad bench in the rear. A small overhead light flicked on illuminating them as they stood before him, his stocky figure in the shadows not familiar to either of them,. He waved the stun-gun menacing in his hand at Katia, "You," he said, "strip!"

Katia didn't look away from him when she dropped her duster. She watched his eyes as she unzipped her shirt and opened it slowly over her bare breasts. And when she let it fall from her shoulders she lifted her bosom and made the movement as seductive as she could as she looked down at the bulge lifting in his groin.

"I'll bet you would like a nice blow-job, wouldn't you?" she crooned as Feake stared at her. "Undo his pants, Denise," Katia ordered and the girl moved to obey as readily as if she was in ballet class. With a glance of trust up at Katia Denise knelt in front of Feake and fumbled with his belt. Amazed Feake looked down upon her disheveled hair as the girl unfastened his pants and opened his fly.

"Take him out, Denise,." Katia ordered. Feake lifted his arms as the girl fumbled in his pants, grasped his phallus in one hand and with the other pushed his pants down to his ankles. "Give him a good jack-off, Denise."

The girl's fondling was inexpert but it was more than enough to bring Feake to full erection. "See what a nice big cock he's got, Denise?" He looked down and watched Denise nod.

"She's a virgin," Katia explained to Feake. "she hasn't had that much experience with men. You just stand out of the way, Denise, I'll show you how to suck him and then you can do it."

Denise moved aside as Feake stared down at his cock and then expectantly up at Katia. Her kick when it came was delivered with all the strength and exquisite accuracy of a lifetime of ballet training. If this had been football her kick would have been a field goal from the fifty-yard line. Her toes toughened by years of pointe-work slammed into his testicles smashing them into his pubis with paralyzing force. Feake grunted and hung impotently before them, his eyes bulging, his mouth gaping in agony, the stun gun clattering to the floor as he slumped against the seat behind him.

"Run, Denise!" Katia screamed as she shoved at his chest toppling him to the floor between the seats as she went for the gun. In an instant they were at the front of the bus clambering out of it. Light glimmered between the open rear doors of the truck and in a moment they were leaping down into the gloom of the space before them.

As she rounded the corner of the truck she heard Denise scream. A rough hand closed over her own mouth and another seized her wrist with the gun and she dropped it. Ahead of her two men were literally carrying Denise towards a huge dilapidated old van, and then she was swept off her own feet and hustled to the decrepit wreck herself.

*****

Cliff had enjoyed the glances of envy as he escorted Sarah, Vivienne, and the girls from the Baths to The Suite. Once there his quick tour of the apartment's luxury impressed him but not as much as the diverse settings in which he had spent the last four nights. On the other hand the rewards of a night with Sarah, Vivienne, and their two charming attendants would more than compensate for the lack of novelty on this evening at least. He glanced into the studio room, "What are you working on?"

"Nothing right now," Sarah answered diffidently.

"That's not like you."

"I know. My mind has been on other things."

"So has her bod," Vi put in, as she wrapped her arms around Sarah.

Cliff studied Vivienne in her crisp blue jacket and white slacks cuddling Sarah in her long clingy white tank-dress. What a picture they made. His tantalizing dreams of just a few days ago in The Court had come to realization in ways he never imagined possible. He held out his hands to both of them. They came to him and cuddled under his arms. Across the room Maya and Lisa stood by the table watching, waiting, expectant.

12