The Courts Of Pleasure Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you still feeling horny, Lisa?" Sarah asked. For an answer the girl began unbuttoning the placket on the top of her mellow cream dress. "I think we are going to have another adventure girls," Sarah went on, "and its going to be your task to keep him up there while he takes care of Vivienne and me."

"Yes ma'am," they chorused together tossing wicked little glances at each other.

As for Cliff he was already unbuttoning his shirt and heading for the bedroom. The visions of Sarah and Vivienne's adventures of last night were vivid in his mind. Clearly he had only sampled their talents in The Court. Clearly Sarah was going to include the delectable Maya and Lisa in the pleasuring as well. He kicked off his shoes, dropped his trousers, and turned expectantly as the door-chime sounded though The Suite.

Sarah went to the entrance and opened the door upon Orcutt's dark hawkish person. "I'm sorry to disturb you," he commenced with his usual formality that was betrayed in this case by his distraught expression. "but it appears that Vyrobrovna and one of her dancers is missing."

"What happened?" Vi exclaimed.

"Her troupe arrived on schedule but she hasn't made an appearance. She was due nearly two hours ago. We've checked with the authorities and they have no information. She has simply disappeared." "Who else is missing," Sarah demanded.

"A dancer by the name of Denise. If Vyrobrovna doesn't arrive soon we shall have to cancel the performance. Oh dear everyone will be so disappointed," he chafed.

"Well I'm sure Katia will arrive in time." Vi said evenly. "By the way would you find Senior Abbado and send him to us please?"

"Abbado?" Orcutt questioned in surprise.

"Yes we spent an enjoyable afternoon with him yesterday, and we would like to entertain him again."

"As you wish," Orcutt mumbled turning away in distraction.

They turned to see Cliff standing quite nude in the doorway to the bedroom listening to the exchange. Vi sauntered over to him placed one hand on his shoulder and with other stroked his phallus as she cuddled up to his chest and raised herself to kiss his cheek, "Just go along with whatever I say when Zack comes..." she whispered into his ear as Cliff stared with surprise into her face, and then she turned to the girls. "Lisa, Maya, would you entertain Mr. Murdock until Sarah and I are ready to join you, please."

"Yes ma'am" the girls chorused enticingly coming to Cliff and escorting him into the bedroom.

"If anyone can find the girls Zack can," Vi whispered to Sarah. "He's got connections I don't even want to know about."

"What could have happened to them?" Sarah gasped. Vi shook her head helplessly as they sat down at the table to wait for Zack.

The next half hour dragged endlessly for Sarah and Vi and was but a fleeting moment of pleasure for Cliff as he began sampling Lisa's auburn beauty and Maya's brunette charms. He was about to join their mutual cunnilingus when the chime sounded and he heard Zack's voice in the dinning area. But the erotic moment before him was too compelling to leave and soon Cliff could no longer be distracted by anything.

For Zack the conclusion was inescapable. As soon as he heard that Denise was missing with Katia that moment at the reception in gallery flashed into his mind. The vision of Harlequin starring at Denise's maidenhead was the most convincing clue to the mystery. Minutes later he had checked out of Bountiful Towers and was on the way to his car.

*****

The van decrepit on the outside was resplendent with luxury inside. When Katia could finally toss her hair out of her eyes and look around she stood with her arms pinned behind her back and her breasts bare before the glittering eyes of a strange little man with a head too big for his body. A statuesque blonde beauty stood behind him. Behind Katia Denise squirmed in the arms of her captors. "You come highly recommended," Tarcher smiled as he took in Katia's bosom and the rest of her shapely figure. "Let's have a look at the other one," he added.

Denise was shoved into his view, her auburn hair tumbling wildly about her shoulders and her blue-green eyes fixed boldly on Tarcher as she waited. He stroked his wide chin, "So you're the virgin..." he mused. "Well let's see what you have to offer." He gestured negligently at her dress. Denise glanced at Katia who stood defiantly straight her bosom lifted boldly.

The statuesque blonde beauty came to Denise and began slipping the buttons. There were nine of them that led from her neck to her crotch and the woman took her time. When they were all undone she opened the dress and looked into Tarcher's face and Katia saw the satisfaction there as he took in Denise's full young breasts, her prominent nipples, her slim shoulders and athletic waist. And of course she had the beautifully developed legs and firm shapely buttocks of a dancer. Suddenly there was a commotion behind them and the van lurched as Feake staggered in amongst them. His fat face, purple and sweaty, glared at Katia and one hand clutched at his groin as he swore under his breath and made for her. But the burly fellows between them grabbed and held him.

"Whatsamatter Feake," Tarcher smiled sardonically, "lose the family jewels?" The thugs grinned at him. Nobody in the Shantytown had anything but hatred for Feake and the other 'killjoys' who had preyed on their women for decades.

"Gimme my money," Feake gasped, "for the virgin and the other one."

Tarcher looked speculatively at the women in front of him. They had the looks all right. But were they hot? And most importantly was the young one really a virgin? He snapped his fingers and pointed at Denise's crotch.

The statuesque blonde came alive before Denise. "Drop your drawers, honey," she intoned.

Denise gasped and looked at Katia. "She is a virgin!" Katia exclaimed. "I can vouch for it. I had her yesterday afternoon. She has a hymen." Tarcher blinked. Maybe they were as hot as Feake had said. He looked at Denise and saw the blush spreading up her face. "Yeah, well seeing is believing. Since you're so used to getting into her pants you show me," he grunted.

Katia stared at him, at the burly men surrounding them, and the laconic blonde beauty who would brook no nonsense if Denise resisted the display of her vulva. Taking Denise by the hand she led the girl around the desk as Tarcher shoved his chair back. "It will be all right, dear," she whispered to Denise.

"Put her up on the desk there so I can get a good look at her twat," Tarcher ordered.

Slipping her fingers over Denise's waistband she tugged the girl's panties down over her hips and as Katia stripped them from Denise's legs everyone gathered behind Tarcher.

"Put your feet up on the desk, babe," he insisted.

With a moan of embarrassment Denise closed her eyes, dropped back on her elbows and lifted her feet to the desk. "Lemme see," Tarcher rumbled rolling his chair forward. Roughly his hands came to the girl's knees pushing them apart and sliding up the insides of her thighs, his compatriots crowding in behind him for a glimpse of Denise's treasured hymen.

"I'll show you if you'll let me," Denise whimpered. Anything to keep him from touching her, but his hands moved insistently to her vulva and she felt him spreading her lips so wide that she had to fall onto her back.

"Well look at that!" Tarcher muttered in satisfied awe as he stared at the thin membrane with the little hole in the center over the entrance to the girl's vagina. That twat would bring big bucks in his business he decided as he contemplated profit versus his own pleasure in deflowering this little chick. Reaching into the drawer he laid the wads of bills on the desk between Denise's legs. With the virgin and the other babe he had plenty of margin for profit no matter what.

Feake stumbled forward and gathered up his money, thumbing the wads to make sure they hadn't shorted him. He turned, glared at Katia, shook his fist silently in her face and lurched his way out of the van. Tarcher steepled his hands before his face speculatively as Katia fighting the despair welling up within herself helped the girl down from the desk. He signaled with his hand and one of the thugs opened a door while the others herded Denise and Katia through it. They found themselves trapped in a space not much bigger than a closet as the door closed behind them and Katia wrapped her arms around Denise and held her comfortingly.

******

The dust of the Shantytown settled relentlessly on the car as Zack headed into the labyrinth of rutted roads and twisting lanes. Beyond the ramble of shacks, broken down trailers, and discarded truck bodies that sheltered the denizens of the Shantytown the clusters of abandoned factories loomed before him. The question of which of the half-dozen vice-lords held the girls occupied him as he cruised deeper and deeper into the dusty haze. The old trailer looked as disreputable as all the others around it when he pulled his car in amongst them. And when he got out it was apparent that the svelte Senior Abbado had mutated into the elevator maintenance man from the Towers. From his cap to his greasy coveralls Zack looked the part. He rapped on the ancient tarnished aluminum of the door, waited and rapped again. The curtain over the tiny window moved and the door opened a crack.

"Hi Sally. I've got business with Donna," he said and the door swung out to admit him into the garish mini bordello. Inside Sally joined another girl on the couch as Zack turned to the tall slim woman lounging by the table in a sheer black shirt and slacks. "Can we talk?" he asked.

Donna smiled. "Sure Zack I've always got time to talk to you. What's on your mind?" she said over her shoulder as she led him to a little room occupied by a bed and a rosy glowing light. The only place to sit was on the bed so Donna stretched out on her belly and patted the space beside her.

"I'm onto a real deal Donna, something really big. The slavers have got two women that the Towers wants, and they want them real bad. I need to get to whoever has got them with an offer and right now." Zack dropped a little packet of bills on the bed in front of Donna. She picked it up and riffled it.

"For this you get the info and anything else you want," she smiled as she rolled over on her back.

Zack gave her breast a little rub and patted her cheek. "I'll take a rain-check on the pleasure, sweetheart, but I've got to get to the slavers before someone else does. Donna nodded and sat up. "Wait here," she smiled as she left "this might take a while."

Zack leaned back against the wall and glanced at his watch. There was a movement at the door and he looked up to see Sally resting against the frame. She raised her eyebrows meaningfully and Zack smiled. Donna was always so thoughtful he reflected as the girl slipped onto the bed beside him. An hour later there was a little rap at the door and Donna looked in. "It's Tarcher! He's expecting you," was all she said as Sally rolled off his swollen wet cock and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Zack patted her firm little butt and dropped a nice tip on the small of her back as he left.

*****

Light lanced into the stuffy dark little room as Katia and Denise blinked at the shape standing in the doorway and the silhouette resolved into the statuesque blonde. "Follow me," she said. Trailed by the burly thugs they passed through the room outside and down a narrow hall to a brightly lit space that opened out ahead of them. The space was a sitting area of sorts with a built in divan surrounding a coffee table. The squat little 'boss' sat behind the table and next to him was Zack Herman in greasy coveralls. Instantly Katia made a ballet mime movement with her hand to her face, which Denise knew meant 'Keep your mouth shut', but it was with enormous relief that they both beheld Zack.

"So how much do you want for them?" Zack asked laconically. "You couldn't afford them, " Tarcher grunted. "That one there is a virgin!"

Zack studied Denise nude except for the tiny panties molded to her delicious twat. "I'm prepared to top any offer you've got," Zack grunted

In fact Tarcher did have an offer. A standing offer from the broker who handled the traffic to the Middle East where a hot white virgin was prime goods. Tarcher snorted. "That would take some real loot," he laughed as he looked Denise over again. Zack faced Tarcher. "Look," he said. "My connections are in the Towers. And I'm ready to take this pair but it has to be now, and I want both of them. If that one's a virgin, then you can count on our business from now on. As for loot, how's this for starters?" Zack leaned forward and the diamond rolled out of his hand onto the coffee table.

Tarcher licked his lips in surprise. If wasn't paste it was impressive. "There's another one even bigger when we make the exchange," Zack finished as he dropped a loop onto the table beside the gem.

Tarcher picked up the diamond and held it to the light while he fumbled for the loop and screwed it into his eye. The ice was the real thing all right. If the other one was bigger, and this guy could deliver on business for the Towers, the future could be even better than he had guessed. "So where do we make this exchange?" Tarcher muttered.

"I take the virgin and you take the diamond. You take the other girl and follow me. When I stop we make the exchange."

"So where you gonna stop?" Tarcher muttered suspiciously.

"Where nothing better go wrong for you or me," Zack returned.

"I take the virgin." Tarcher demanded standing up. "Get dusters for em, Mabel," he ordered.

Moments later Zack with Katia by his side were watching in the mirrors as Tarcher, Denise, and his thugs followed them in a car through the gathering darkness of Shantytown. Ahead Zack scanned for the familiar shape and then at last as he rounded a curve there was the dark looming black of the Wardens' van right where he thought it would be.

He stopped some distance behind it, left the motor running, got out and opened the rear door as Tarcher eased to a stop beside him. Tarcher looked at the Warden's van and grinned knowingly as Zack palmed the other diamond for him and nodded at Denise. At Tarcher's signal they let her out and Zack dropped the gem into Tarcher's palm. "It's the real thing," he said.

"So's she," Tarcher muttered as he squinted at the diamond through his loop.

"I know!" Zack smiled wisely as he shut his door behind Denise. Tarcher watched Zack's car out of sight with the sinking conviction that the man knew a lot more about the virgin than he had let on. An hour later Zack had dropped Katia and Denise off at The Court and was headed back to the Towers.

***** Coverly watched Katia's troupe mill with restless anxiousness in their dressing room as he peered from under the hood of his duster. Her disappearance had raised his own misgivings about Vivienne to a fever pitch as he waited for the chance to get out into the corridor. Somehow he must find Vivienne. His ruse in accompanying the troupe to the Towers had worked but finding her in this place was something else. He had contemplated revealing himself to Orcutt when the fellow had announced that the performance must be canceled, demanding to be taken to Vivienne but such a move must be a last resort.

It was getting late and Coverly was mystified that the troupe hadn't been sent back to The Court yet, an oversight in the confusion, or perhaps caution in this emergency. There was a commotion suddenly in the doorway and Vivienne and Sarah came into the room.

"I've heard from Zack," Vivienne announced to the dancers. "Katia and Denise are safe. They are unharmed and are back at The Court."

The wave of relief that swept through the room washed over Coverly as he pushed back the hood of his duster and held out his arms to Vivienne. "Aaron," she cried, " what are you doing here?" "More to the point my dear is what are you doing here? We haven't heard from you in days. We are frantic with worry."

"Oh it's a long story, Aaron."

"Well you must come back now. You can go back with the troupe. I'll stay here with one of the boy's and that will get you and Sarah through the security crap. I simply won't take no for an answer."

"What about Zack and Cliff?" Vi gasped.

"I'll take care of that." He slipped out of the duster and held it for Vi as the dancers surrounded them. "Find one for Sarah," he ordered. And in a moment both women were draped in the gray concealing garb. "All right everybody else get ready to leave, except you Floyd. You and I will remain behind for the present." Within a few moments the dancers had dressed for travel and everyone settled down to wait for Orcutt to take them down to the departure portal as Coverly and Floyd retired into the bathroom.

A long fifteen minutes passed before the door opened on Orcutt's hawkish figure. He counted them as they left the room, fourteen in all, the same number that had arrived, minus Katia and Denise. Satisfied he saw them onto the elevator and sent them down to the departure portal. Heaving a big sigh he glanced at his watch. A miserable night! And now the Patron wanted to see him. Crossing the hall he took the express to The Penthouse. As the van pulled away from the Towers Sarah studied the wall of lights reaching up into the night sky. That life already seemed utterly unreal, unbelievable, unreachable, and yet it existed. She had lived it. There were many hundreds of people up there living it right now.

Cliff was still there with Maya and Lisa. He would wake up in the morning with the girls wondering where she was. And so would The Patron. Would she ever live it again? They had only sampled the pleasures of Bountiful Towers in the last few days. Would she ever again know that sybaritic luxury where pleasure was the only end of life?

As the van turned into the traffic and headed for The Court the longing for what she had just left mingled with the anticipation of what lay ahead.

*****

FUTURE EPISODES AWAIT YOUR INTEREST

12