The Covenant Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessica is conflicted about Robert's desires.
3.7k words
23.1k
4
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 09/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2

-Jessica's Reactions-

I awoke the next morning and quietly rose out of the bed so not to wake Robert. Last night, he dropped his latest 'fantasy' bomb on me and at first I feared he was actually going to leave me, or that he had found another lover and maybe wanted to stay and repair the marriage while also keeping a girlfriend. Either way would have been traumatic for me. I know things have slowed down for us sexually, but that's normal after this many years of being together. I really do, or did, enjoy the slower and more caring style we have had in bed the last few years. And I do have orgasms.....maybe not the huge total body consuming ones like I used to have the first few years when we just fucked to satisfy our urges, but nice, very nice easy emotional peaks. Deep down I want to just let him cut loose during our climax while I watch his face and gently stroke his arms and shoulders. I also love to wrap my legs around him and pull him in deeper when he cums, but I really try hard to not distract him too much because he loses his inhibitions at that special moment and I love giving him what he wants. That's what a wife is supposed to do, right?

After a few moments of looking at him sleeping, I went into our master bath to shower the sex off of me. This is when the thought jumped into my head, 'Maybe he is so wrapped up in his orgasms that he doesn't feel or notice what I am doing.' Last night I made an honest effort to make love like we used to in our earlier years, and I admit I do miss some of the positions we revisited—especially the ones when he holds me close, like when he is behind me and pulls me up to wrap his arms around my bust and kiss my neck while I steady myself with my hands on the wall. 'Damn, I get lightheaded just thinking about that.'

The water feels great and I love this big shower we had built. Multiple spray heads and a bench! All done with natural flat stone no less. Perks of owning a great business, I guess. After washing I settle down to let a pulsing spray work my back as I lay down on the bench. As I start to relax, I sorrowfully cannot help but think about Robert's changes over the last few months. I'm struggling with where he has taken our sex life, deep into all this fantasy stuff he keeps going on and on about. Sometimes I think he is going too fast, and when he started doing this stuff he caught me totally off guard. I can't get angry or not support him, because that's how Mom lost my father, so I play along to keep him happy and keep him coming home to me. But sometimes it really, really gets to me and it scares me every so often.

Of late, when I am enjoying his touch and his gentle lovemaking style, he suddenly starts to get rough and say things that are way out of character for him. When this happens, Robert is almost always on the top and he will hold my hands over my head pinning them down. Then he'll stop the slow lovemaking and just start pounding deep and hard into me, sometimes holding it in as far as he can go while still pulling in different directions. During this, he will stare at my face to read my reactions and start to ask questions about how good does it feel to get fucked by him, do I think of other men while he is inside of me, would I want more than one cock at a time, and so on. This bothers me because instead of being my caring husband and lover, it is like a stranger is taking me. I even started to play along with my own fantasy ideas, well, descriptions of what he might want to hear and imagine to calm him down or get him to finish sooner. I don't like doing this, but my god he really gets excited when I go along with this perverted kick and I must keep him happy. I can't lose him because he is everything to me, and has been since we were 13 years old.

When my parents were splitting up, I met Robert at the new school I had to attend because Mom and I had to move across town. She needed a new start from "that fucking numb nut cheating asshole" as she would repeatedly say for anyone within earshot. I instantly formed a schoolgirl crush for Robert, and as it turns out he was also very attracted to me. We ploughed our way through the high school years together, and he grew to become a very handsome sandy haired and athletic young man that seemed to always be at my side. He played the usual sports like football and basketball, so I joined the cheerleader squad just so I could also be at the games with him. I also found it incredibly sweet when a boy from another school would try to chat me up at these events and Robert would come rushing to my side to shoo the other guy away. Other boys at our school soon learned that taking a chance on asking me out was asking for a confrontation with Robert. And if you crossed the line with a stolen kiss, rude compliment, or copped a feel it would certainly result in at least a scuffle and more likely a bloody nose. Even though I and some of my friends thought that he was going too far at times, I could not have asked for someone more caring or protective in those years where I had to live with my bitter and broken mother and her quick succession of leering 'boyfriends'.

Other issues about Robert's behavior also drift into my thoughts while I'm worrying under the comforting water. In the past two years he has hired nothing less than gorgeous women and girls of all kinds for the visible parts of the restaurant. Sure the cooks and dishwashers are the usual high strung guys or short-term hires, but holy crap it is like he is head hunting the local strip clubs or model agencies for waitresses, hostesses, and bartenders. One had me particularly worried that was on staff when we bought the place a few years ago. In fact Robert promoted Cassandra the first day he became the owner! She is gorgeous. I don't mean pretty in a casual semi-threatening way--this woman can pick any man from anywhere and walk away owning him permanently from that point on if she chose. Petite with green-eyes, big perfect tits topped by a perfect youthful face, and framed by shoulder length two-toned dirty blonde hair. I'd hate her if she wasn't my best friend. After a long-term relationship that went horribly bad, she also decided to give women a try and prefers them but has chosen to be bi-sexual. She has also decided to keep playing the field until Mr/s. Perfect comes along.

After the initial cold reactions on my part, we became close and Cassandra has reassured me that she will never take somebody away from anyone else because of how much it hurt her when her fiancé cheated on her years ago. It took some time for me to accept her flirtatious behavior around Robert because I know he is very attracted to her, but I know I can trust her because she has shown me that I can.

The hot water started to run out and that woke me up from my half-sleep in that wonderful stream of water. I decide that Cass is probably the only person I can talk to about Robert, and as I dry off I take a peek to make sure Robert is still sleeping. He is totally out, 'Good.' I throw on a simple cotton nightshirt then make my way downstairs to the kitchen. I grab a bite of a breakfast bar and get my cell phone. A few taps and rings and I have Cass on the line.

"Hey Babe, you calling because you finally decided to be with me?" Cass laughs. Then I hear another woman's voice and a hand doing a bad job covering the phone. "I have to take this, Hon. It's my boss's wife...........NO! I was just joking with her, calm down. We'll finish in a few minutes." I hear them kiss and Cass brings her attention back to me, "Good morning, Jessica, what's up?"

"I was wondering if I could talk to you about some stuff that's been going on with me and Robert..........if you are okay with that? Y'know, because you work for us I wanted to check first before I start blabbing all the details to you about your boss." I said with a touch of sarcasm.

"Hmmm, well I guess I'm probably after you the only woman in town who knows what he has been up to, and maybe what he is thinking. Jeezus Debra! I'm on the phone! Stop it." Cass giggled.

I swear I can hear sheets ruffling over the phone, and some pouty mewling from Debra, whoever that is. "Hey, I could call back if you're busy right now." I offer.

"No, its okay, Jess. It's just my girl being very naughty right now." Again more soft giggles and I think some moaning.

"Okay, if you're cool with this. I don't want to interrupt anything." I can't help say this without smiling, and I try to press the phone closer so I can hear what they are doing, but it seems quiet now.

"Oh, um don't worry......you are not interrupting anything.....not at all." Then softy Cass moans, "Damn that feels good."

Normally, I would excuse myself, but listening to what I think I'm hearing has really caught my attention, and I decide to see where this goes. Instead of imagining some taboo sex with Robert, I think I'm hearing some for real. I play along as if nothing out of the ordinary is going on.

"Cass?"

"I'm here, Hon." comes here slower than usual response.

"Cass, has Robert been acting differently at work? Like, oh, maybe around the last six months or so?"

"Ummmmm, ah, not a whole lot. Why, is he different at home?"

I swear I can hear some kind of noises in the background. Almost like a teenage couple doing a lot of French kissing and lip smacking. But how can this be going on if she is talking to me? My eyes widen at the realization of what Debra might be doing.

"Yes actually......quite a lot."

Cassandra seems to be struggling to keep her attention on our talk, almost as if she is drifting into and out of our conversation. "Like what, Jess?" I can definitely hear some moaning in the background. Cassandra's breathing seems to be a bit heavier, "He isn't becoming abusive, is he?"

"No, no. No fights or anything." I can now hear unmistakable sounds of foreplay, at least some kind of activity involving wet areas of the body, and a mouth.

"Easy Deb," Cass seems to take a moment to gather herself. "Um, gawd, Jess. I think I might have an idea what you're hinting at....." and her breathing becomes a bit erratic. Again the phone is muffled but I hear "Deb, put that away!" and I can hear definite buzzing of some kind. "Oh fuck! That's not what I meant...........gaawd.........yeah, yeah. Keep it in there, yeah babe, right there." And the buzzing sounds as though it is coming and going. Damn! I notice I'm getting turned on by listening in on this activity, and my free hand finds its way to my pussy for some gentle rubbing. "Oh shit, yeah keep licking, too." I decide to not let on I can hear everything Debra is doing to Cassandra.

"Cassandra?"

"Oh, shit! Sorry Jess, just a little distracted. I'll be good now." She waits a few moments and finally asks, "I think you just need to ask straight out what is bothering you about Robert at work."

"Okay....is he seeing any of the girls do you think?" I can hear louder buzzing now.

"Fuck no, Jess. All of us at the restaurant have made a pact not to do anything to screw up the work environment. Robert is a great boss, and he is off limits, by my order." Some soft laughing, "Although he has no idea we have done this." Her giggles trail off into moans.

"Hmm, okay, what about, um, how do I ask this?" I pause to gauge my question. " What about his sharing what he does with me at home? Does he say anything about...."

Cass cuts in abruptly, "....what kind of sex you have, a few kinks he is trying out on you?"

"Seems you might know something."

"Aw Hon, yeah I've heard him talking to some new 'regulars' that hang in the lounge a few days a week. And I think they have, they have, um....oh my gaawd......oh FUUUUCK!" Cassandra is obviously straining to control herself, she forgets to cover the phone and her breathing is obvious, strong and rapid. I finally notice I'm absentmindedly keeping pace gently fingering my outer pussy, and I'm really starting to flow. I'm seriously getting turned on picturing Cassandra having another woman go down on her.

I manage to conceal my own gathering stimulation and look around to make sure Robert can't see me because I've already given him too many hints that I also like to imagine beautiful women making love. "Are you okay, Cass?"

"Huh?......What? Oh my god, um yeah....whew. I'm fine now!" Cass cannot help but laugh a little knowing that I may or may not have caught on to her activities. "Give me a second."

I pull my hand out from under my shirt and I cannot deny I'm horny as fuck at the moment. Damn, my nipples are practically poking through the thin cotton I'm wearing. "Yeah, take your time. Sounded like a good one, Cass."

"We'll just keep that between the three of us, okay Babe?" Cass sighs and continues on, "Jeeze I didn't mean to embarrass you like that, but Debra was insistent."

"Don't worry about it." I say smiling.

"So anyways, Robert has been talking a lot with these guys about some lewd shit. I think they might be into some really weird stuff, but I'm not sure yet. And yeah, they are always telling each other about how they got this girl or that one, the usual man-bragging bullshit." Cassandra's tone gets slightly more serious, "And I have noticed them giving the girls a lot of looks and attention. Now, I don't care who my girls suck or fuck on their own time, but I make sure there is no grab-ass monkey business going on when they are working."

"Do you think you can ease in on their talking and see what's up? Whatever they might have Robert interested in?"

'No problem Hon. And by-the-way, I have noticed that they give you a very thorough looking over whenever you come in, then have some comments right after you leave."

"Really? Like what?"

"Oh c'mon Jessica. No red-blooded guy in that lounge can miss those tits of yours, or that butt. You bitch." She finishes failing to stifle her snickers. "Tell you what, next time I see them I'll undo a button or two and try to work my way into their conversation to see what they're up to."

What she is telling me should make me upset, but in my current state of arousal it just makes me wetter knowing those men, jerks that they are, are checking me out. "Thanks Cass. That would be great. Hey, I gotta go now, so call me later when you find out what is going on."

"Okay Hon. Give Robert a kiss for me."

"Don't worry. Bye Cass." And I hang up the cell and instantly start heading back to our bedroom.

My mind is trying to sort out what I've just been told. Robert seems to be falling in with a new group of friends, and this has my attention now. Parts of me want to be angry that he is or might be telling these guys about what we do. Or maybe he is making stuff up...... I don't know. What is bothering me more is that, deep down it is exciting to know I'm still attractive to other men. 'Whoa Jessica! Is that thought coming from being insanely horny right now? Or that you want to play along with Robert's game to see where all of this is going? I wonder if all this fantasy talk during our lovemaking is starting to alter my perceptions on...on.....on, damn.'

I make my way over to the bed and look at Robert. 'Just what are you up to, My Love?' Inside I'm confused. I'm struggling with my intense need to stay with him and do whatever it takes to please him. But I'm also very unsure about what he might be doing that I don't know about. I'm also very, very much in need of a good fucking.

I pull the sheet off of him and as he is just coming out of his sleep I put his cock in my mouth, sucking gently but vigorously to make it harden quickly.

"Holy.........what are you......." he fights to say coherently, gathering in the fact that I'm giving him a very wet blow job which I know he loves.

I lift my head up just long enough to say, "Shut up, Dear." I go back to deep throat him for about another minute while I push his body down on the bed. He does not resist. Then, looking him straight in the eye, I climb up on top and lift my night shirt just enough to slide onto his cock. Oh yes, his cock is hard as a rock and it feels so good sliding into me right now.

He feels up my tits through my shirt and makes sure the nipples get plenty of attention. Damn, that goes straight to my pussy and he knows it. I am on pure instinctive movement now, rocking my hips back and forth on him, with my hands on his shoulders.

"Oh fuck, Jess! What has got into......."

I sit up and put a finger on his mouth. "Just shut up and fuck me. Fuck me HARD!"

With that he grabs me on both sides of my waist to control the depth and motions of his strokes, and I can feel him pick up the pace. My head is really starting to spin, and I am beginning to realize I miss this kind of fucking. Maybe Robert is right and we need to just screw like animals once in a while. But I'm still curious as to what and how far he wants to go with whatever has grabbed him these past few months. Does he really want to share me? Cassandra's conversation is running through my head and it only drives me to another level of lust.

I'm clasping my hands behind my head so my tits are way out front for him to grab firmly, and it is working. I feel an orgasm coming on, a BIG one. "Robert, you're going to fuck me hard, and I'm going to cum really hard. But don't you dare say a fucking word."

I reach back down and balance myself on his shoulders, then flop to one side pulling him over on top of me. He has managed to stay firmly inside of me as we adjust into a missionary position. "Okay, now fuck me until you cum!"

"Oh my god! Jess! This is so fucking hot!"

"Really....Babe?.... Yeah?" My words are coming out as he strokes hard into me. "Are you.....going to cum.....for me, Robert? Cum.....in........my......pussy?"

"Fuck yeah!"

"Okay....but tell.........OH.........okay......yeah!" I put my hands on his face and look him directly in the eyes, "but..........tell me........when you're about to.........m'kay Babe?"

He strokes into me with a lust and vigor I have become familiar with in the past couple of months, but he seems to be stronger than usual right now. Damn, maybe he is onto something. 'Yeah.......yeah.....here it comes!"

Now I decide to unleash a little test just to see what it does. "Robert......imagine other men.......fucking me........hard like this.........taking turns........OH FUCKING YESSSSSSS!! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, DAMNIT!!!!!" I feel like I have exploded from the inside out starting at my vagina. I arch under him and I can feel my pussy squirting all over his cock.

Robert has lost it, and he is convulsing deep inside me with his sperm shooting for several seconds into me. As I come down from my orgasm, I can see his face struggling to keep some composure as he tries to breathe through clamped teeth, eyes tightly shut. His arms feel like steel as I hold them, and as I look sideways I see he has gripped the sheets into bunched rolls of fabric clenched in his fists.

As he comes down from his ejaculation, I lift up to stroke his arms and back while gently kissing one of his cheeks. I pull him down onto me, and whisper "I'll have an answer for you in a couple of days. Okay Baby? I'll think about it for a little to sort some things out in my mind."

I roll him off of me and onto his side, and then I scoot into him with my back towards him. He is still breathing heavy and shuddering with a few 'aftershocks'. He starts to try and talk, but I cut him short, "No Babe. You just let me enjoy this for a while. I need to rest and think. Also, we will not talk about your proposal until I'm ready. But later today, we're going to fuck again, where I want, and how I want."

He nuzzles in close behind my neck and puts the arm draped across my hips up across my tits and squeezes me close. He gives me a small kiss where it feels so good on my neck, and says "I love you, Jessica."

12