The Covenant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he drifts off again, I'm glad he cannot see me weeping softly.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Try it

I was like Robert for 6 years during my first marriage. I would fantasize about my wife Karen getting fucked and ask her about other guys that fucked her while I was doing 4 years in the Navy. I never fucked her until during one leave after 3 years in Navy. Ended up getting engaged during that leave. But, back to the fantasies. I would think about her getting fucked by someone else all the time and ask her to tell me about other guys. I am not even sure if she was telling the truth or making things up to this day. Well anyway we met this guy on the CB and she liked him and since my fantasy was still going on, one night after a CB party he stayed overnight and was going to sleep on our bedroom floor. I asked Karen if she wanted to fuck Bob tonight. She said yes, so I invited Bob into bed. He hesitated, but Karen said "Get your body up her". He joined us and Karen started making out with him. I took Karen's panties off, but she still had a long winter nightgown on. I was trying to give her instructions such as grab his cock and play with it, and so on. She finally told me to get on the floor. I did so, but was so exited that I had to go to the bathroom. When I came back, I could see that Karen was on top of Bob under the bed coverings. I got into the bed and picked up the covers to see Karen naked and on top of a naked Bob with his cock all the way up her cunt. They were fucking. Again I got so exited that I had to go to the bathroom. When I cam back in, I left them alone and stayed on the floor. A few minutes later Karen lay back on my side of the bed and when I asked her what she was doing she said that Bob could not come with me in there. I was so exited I wanted to fuck her right then. I got on her and started fucking her like I have never done before. I asked her how he was, and she said that he was great, and when I asked how they started she said that she just got on top of him and his cock just slid into her cunt. I asked her how her night gown got off, she said Bob asked her to take it off. Bob was bigger then me, I think, but Karen just said he was different and not better. The next day Bob left and Karen and I ended up fucking 2 more times and then went to a bar with some CB friends including Bob. Karen was talking and hanging with Bob most of the night. But, Karen and I went home alone and again fucked like crazy. We fucked like crazy for days talking about this. This is most intense sexual thing I have ever experienced. I would suggest that you continue and fulfill Robert's fantasy. Karen and Bob did fuck one other time and I was there but went to bed and fell asleep and did not watch. He came twice in Karen that time. That time was on a night I got home from work at midnight and Bob was already there. Karen got on his lap and motioned for me to go to the bedroom. I did so and then fell asleep. Karen came in at 2 am wearing nothing but her unbuttoned blouse. She told me they had fucked and I told her that I wanted to fuck her now. She went and said goodnight to Bob and came in and gave me the details. He kissed her and played with her tits, undid her bra and removed it and her blouse. Then put his hand down her pants and played with her clitoris. The then removed their clothes and got on the floor to fuck. The reason she knew he came twice is because he told her he could not come a third time. They never fucked again that I know of. Karen and I divorced the next year, but it had nothing to do with our experience with Bob.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Covenant Previous Part
The Covenant Series Info

Similar Stories

No Questions Asked Did his super faithful wife just ask for a hall pass?in Loving Wives
Vanessa's Mistake A misguided wife makes a tragic mistake after bad influence.in Loving Wives
What's on Your Mind? Why does my wife want a girls night out?in Loving Wives
Where's Buster Wife want's a fling with a co-worker before settling down.in Loving Wives
Interdiction Wife doesn't like husband's reaction to her planned date.in Loving Wives
More Stories