The Covenant Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bobby, it's easy to see you want her. I'm offering you advice to stick with her on this journey of sexual exploration, and trust me it is the only way to keep a woman like that if they adopt this lifestyle. And, well that was a giveaway. We know it is her first time doing this, she told us about a long term exclusive relationship she had before moving in with you that failed."

"Yes, that's right." What the hell? Just go with it.........

Carl took another sip, and then said, "Son, George and I want to do something new for us."

Oh, shit. I hope he doesn't want to try anything with me directly......

"We want to triple penetrate a woman. One in each opening, then we want to try rotating those positions between her vagina, mouth and ass."

Whew! Wait...what? "How's that?"

"We want to, well, the term is make her 'airtight' with all three of us fucking her simultaneously. Does that sound like something Jessica might want to try?"

"We can try. She seems game for the two of you at least." I can't believe I'm now involved in planning Jessie's first three-way fuck!

"Good, then George and I will have you come in after about ten minutes to watch for a while, then we'll just go from there. Mind you George will want to cum in her mouth, he prefers that. I will want to cum in her ass, which is my favorite. Trust me, Bobby, with a woman like you have there it should be unforgettable for all four of us."

"I have no doubt about that. And Thanks. I guess I'll finish in her pussy."

With that we clinked our glasses in a silent toast and downed our drinks.

"Um, Carl, what did you get her and why is it taking so long?"

He chuckled and said, "My friend, she has probably already started and is with George in the bedroom. I think you'll like what you'll see."

FUCK!!!!!!!! It now sinks in that 'Jessie' is in no way my wife, but now basically a beautiful woman who will have sex with anybody she likes whenever she wants. And this isn't fantasy anymore. I'm going to see her in a few seconds giving herself completely to these men.

Carl got up and led me to the bedroom door, "Bobby, just take a look and see how beautiful she is in there. Then, note the time and come in later as we planned, naked of course without her knowing, and find the chair we'll leave in the shadows opposite the bathroom door. The chair will have lube for you to get prepared with, along with some cleaning wipes."

"Lube? Wipes?"

"Yes. We want you to surprise her while you are fully hard when we wave you in, and you'll start by taking her ass. You might need to masturbate a bit to get your hardest. The cleaning wipes are for getting your penis cleaned off before you enter her anywhere else."

I nodded as Carl opened the door. The room was dark except for the rainbow of light coming in off The Strip through the floor-to-ceiling windows. I could see Jessica in some new lingerie, specifically a sheer white bustier with laces down the front, matching garter, thigh high stockings, and panties with laces on the sides. My mouth fell wide open as I looked at her. Her hair was down, and she was cuffed to a ring above her head held by what looked to be a very strong suction cup attached to the window, which lifted her breasts beautifully. She was in silhouette, and I could just make out some of the features of her face as it was back-lit through her hair, with the curves of her body were framed by the chaotic light behind her. She looked absolutely stunning, and my dick instantly began to swell. I really, really, really wanted to watch Jessie get worked up and fucked as if it were my own live pornographic show, then of course take her myself before I exploded.

She had half-lidded eyes, and was clearly already feeling very seduced when she saw me. She was moving her hips side to side as if she were already enjoying intimate contact, but none of us were touching her yet.

Finally she drawled out slowly, "Hey Bobby. I'm going to be a while, so please make yourself comfortable in the living room." Obviously she had no idea I'd be coming in later. Maybe she felt better with her starting this adventure with me out of sight.

Just then, George got up off one of the beds in the room and for the first time I realized there was a naked man in here. His generous penis was standing out rigid from a very well toned body. He was basically a slightly grayer version of Carl, but with the same rugged yet dignified demeanor. He moved next to Jessica and had some kind of device in his hand.

George smiled and said, "Hello, Bobby." Then he turned to Carl who was now also naked and coming up to Jessica with his own substantial penis showing his arousal, "You take her right tit, and I'll start on the left one. I'll also dial up the vibrator now."

Carl unlaced the bustier and began to cup and gently suck on Jessica's nipple, gliding his free hand to her ass. George followed suit on the other nipple while expertly controlling the remote to what I guessed was a toy already in Jessie's pussy.

Jessica began to flex and extend her legs and was slowly rubbing up and down along the window, her head rolling from side to side with her eyes closed, "Oh god that feels sooooo gooood." She finally fixed her gaze about a minute later on me and said, "See you later."

I turned as if I were a visitor in my own body and doing a poor job of coordinated movement. I went back into the living room closing the door behind me. I felt like somebody just hit me in the back of the head with a shovel. Just then I could hear Jessie becoming quite verbal, expressing her appreciation at their attention and begging for more of everything. I quickly sat down and grasped the fact that it has STARTED. Carl and George were giving her foreplay like she never experienced before. Damn, it WAS really happening!

After about two minutes I remembered that I needed to get ready. I stripped off my clothes and had some comedic moments when I could barely get my briefs off over my engorged penis, nearly tripping and falling over in the process. My dick actually hurt a little, and I looked down to see that it seemed to be larger than it ever had before.

"Well, I guess I'm okay with them getting Jessie ready. You certainly seem to be!" Holy crap! I'm talking to my own hard penis.

I went through the now dark bathroom and noticed Jessie's clothes on the counter. I decided to give her panties a feel and found them in the pile. The crotch was sopping wet! "Damn Girl!" I then stuffed them into a shaving kit so that George and Carl might have a souvenir of this night. I found this to be rather thoughtful and wholly absurd at the same time. Oh, well.

I opened the door quietly and slipped into the bedroom. Jessie did not notice me, I mean, how could she? George did see me, stopped his work on her nipple and moved directly in front of her and began to French kiss her with his hands on either side of her face. I took this as my cue to get to the chair and found it quickly. When I sat down I saw that Carl was pulling a very long vibrator out of Jessie's pussy. The sight of her under these men's ministrations was making me instantly horny. Every movement and sound she made was in response to their touch and attention, and she was clearly enjoying it.

I found the bottle of lube and got some into my hand, then immediately began to slowly stroke my dick going from my balls to the glans and back again. Jessica had never looked sexier, and as I pleasured myself I took notice as if it were the first time looking at the shape of her ass, the size and shape of her breasts, her gorgeous face, her curves, EVERYTHING.

The guys saw that I was in place, and then made their next move after about ten minutes of pleasuring her. They uncuffed her hands and had to push them away from their penises several times. Carl got behind her and looped his arms into hers and held her firm.

George, holding her face again looked right into her eyes and asked, "Do you want this? Do you want more?"

"OH gawd yessssssssssss....." she exhaled.

George slipped his hands onto her tits, and still looking in her face, "Do you want what we talked about? Do you want two cocks in you?"

"Please! Yes, gawd yes!"

"Good. That is what we want, too." And with that George and Carl stripped off the bustier and panties by pulling on the laces. I could not help but notice just how fucking sexy a woman looks in a garter and stockings--my woman. I also wanted one of them to just shove her down and start fucking her.

Instead, they moved her to one of the beds in this large room and placed her doggy style on it. Light spilled onto this bed giving me an incredibly detailed view while I was still in the shadows. George got behind her and began to run his mouth and tongue up and down her pussy and asshole while Carl got in front of her and held her shoulders. Carl then gently lifted her head and pressed his penis against her lips. Jessie took the hint and swallowed most of erection and began to bob her head. She was very 'into it' now and simply did whatever they wanted.

After a couple of minutes of this, Jessie wetted a finger in her mouth and reached up to cup Carl's balls. She then surprised him by sticking that finger into his ass while at the same time lathing her tongue outside of her lips to caress his balls while she blew him.

Carl called out, "Oh my fucking god, George! Do you see this? Oh shit she's incredible!"

"Don't cum Buddy. We have more to do."

"Dammit!" Carl cried out as he quickly pulled out. "That was close."

Jessie tried to swallow him back into her mouth, but George held her hips firm, "Not yet, Honey."

They flipped Jessie onto her back and they switched ends. Carl immediately buried his face into her pussy while George grabbed her arms and stretched them straight out to her sides. George then kneeled over her and used his legs to pin Jessica's arms down, then lowered his genitals slowly over her face.

"Jessie, lick my asshole, Babe."

Okay, this she had never done before! No way. But while I could barely contain my ejaculation watching them thinking this was too much, she did it! George lowered down far enough and Jessica began to rim George's ass! Seriously! My mouth fell open in dumb response.

Jessie was writhing to Carl's expert eating of her pussy and moaning into George's crotch when I noticed George shift back a little.

"Oh, man, she's dropped my balls in her mouth! My god Jessie you're the best fuck we've ever had, and we haven't even actually fucked you yet."

Jessie could only moan her thanks.

The guys decided it was time to finish the foreplay and get to fucking this cock slut. George moved down and spread Jessie's legs out in a missionary position with his own and slid his entire cock into her with one easy movement. He stopped buried all the way in, lowered his head and arched his back, "She is so wet, and goddamn, just tight enough too. Oh god!"

I stopped stroking and found I wasn't breathing. Another man is fucking my wife.......another man is fucking my Jessica! I was dumbstruck and yet totally engrossed in their actions.

Carl, from above her leaned over and began to tongue her mouth relentlessly, she holding her tongue just outside of her lips, while his hands squeezed and pulled on her tits and nipples. Jessica began to make small thrusts against George's cock, and he quickly picked up his own pace and began long strokes into her.

I got more lube because I needed to get in on this, soon!

Carl pulled away from her and started to roll her over while George tipped over to one side, ending up with Jessica on top of George. Carl then got on his knees to the side of her head facing away from me and Jessica instantly sucked in his cock and began to blow him expertly. Jessie was a natural at taking these two men on. The view was beyond sexy.

Carl waved me over mouthing, "Bring the lube." I grabbed it and made my move quietly. Carl using hand gestures indicated for me to lube my cock again. He then pointed to Jessie's ass and nodded. I took the hint and climbed up on the bed behind her while George threw his arms tight around her waist to hold her down.

Carl grabbed the back of her head and held her on his cock. "Okay, Honey. We promised you a double fuck, but now you're going to give all of us what we want. Bobby, get a couple fingers in her ass."

Jessie tried to scream but was muffled by the dick deep in her mouth. She tried to push up off of George, but he had a strong grip on her and she could barely move. I slipped two well lubed fingers into my wife's asshole, no my girlfriend Jessie's ass, and began to gently work them around. This is when I finally accepted that I could share 'Jessie' with anybody and let them do anything with her and get my sexual thrills off with it—I had turned the corner as she seemed to have done yesterday.

When I finally felt her sphincter ease up, I positioned myself with the tip of my cock at her asshole. I saw that she was bobbing on Carl's dick again, so I took that as permission to go for it.

George began to whisper in her ear like a mantra, "We are going to triple fuck you, you fucking hot cock slut."

Carl also began repeating, "You want it..you want it....three cocks, Bitch....take them!"

To my surprise, Jessie began to push back onto my dick while moaning "Uh, huh" as best she could.

And then it happened. For the first time in her life Jessica was not only fucking two other men besides me, but she was now penetrated by three cocks at the same time. Only a few times before had she ever let me take her ass, but this time it felt like nothing before with George in her pussy. We all loosened our grip and let Jessie control the movements. Using verbal cues we all got very close to cumming in her and pulled out before we did. Jessie on the other hand had cum several times.

I went over and wiped my cock off while George got behind her, keeping her in the doggy position. Carl scooted underneath and pulled her down on him and they both penetrated her again.

I moved next to her and leaned in to her face, "Is this what you wanted, Jessie?"

"Fuck YES!"

We both smiled, and when the guys were deep into stroking into her she mouthed, "I love you" to me when they weren't looking. I kissed her and then moved to put my cock in her mouth, which she readily took. I also realized I just kissed my wife who had been sucking on another man's cock. Oh, well.

We did this arrangement for several minutes, then pulled out to finish in the pre-planned way we discussed earlier. George wiped off while Carl laid on his back and pulled Jessie into a reverse cowgirl position and slid into her ass. George and I leaned her back and pulled her legs forward, and then I climbed up and mounted her in a missionary style. George kneeled next to her head and Jessie needed no prompting on what was expected. Again we had her triple penetrated.

George looked at me, "Bobby, fuck her hard. She needs to cum like this so she'll want to do it again. Also, I expect you to fuck her at least twice a week back at your home, in all her holes so she continues to remember this night."

All I could do was nod my agreement as I began to stroke vigorously into my girlfriend. It took about five minutes before Jessie was calling out her orgasms around George's cock. With some more verbal communication between the three of us, we managed to each finally dump our loads into Jessie within seconds of each other.

It was the best orgasm of my life!

After we caught our collective breath, we managed to carry Jessie into the shower and we all took part in cleaning her up. We continued to caress and kiss her and tell her how beautiful she was, and the guys could not stop telling her that she was one of the very best they ever experienced. George and Carl made a gift of her new lingerie and we got her dressed in her clothes, my making sure she had on the new panties since the old ones seemed to be misplaced. –ahem- We said our goodbyes, they again hugging and kissing Jessie and reminding her again how wonderful she was in bed. I could see she was for some reason being coy, but proud while accepting their praise. They promised to call the next time they would come to town, and we agreed to get together again.

On the drive home 'Jessie' fell asleep, so I carried 'Jessica' into our house and put her to bed. I slid in and no sooner was I under the sheets before she scooted back tight against me in a spooning position. I draped my arms around her.

"I love you, Robert."

She was then fast asleep, holding my arms around her.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Covenant Series Info

Similar Stories

Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
Natural Selection The blonde-headed bitch: was she his nemesis or his savior?in Loving Wives
Double or Nothing Pt. 01 Terry comes home and finds his wife and daughter gone.in Loving Wives
Ascending Lauren Ch. 01 Wife acquiesces to shared fantasies.in Loving Wives
February Sucks He took her because he knew he could. What next?in Loving Wives
More Stories