The Cowboy Way Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" You'd be surprised, mister."

He ran his hand up her leg again and Mandy trembled violently. " Don't touch me," she pleaded, the fear returning.

" I'm gonna do a lot more than touch you, Amanda."

That did it; she spit right in his face. He closed his eyes and wiped the spit away.

" I told you not to call me that," she said, her voice flat, ice cold.

His face turned bright red and he jumped up on the bed, straddling her waist, pinning her down. Mandy screamed as the man grabbed her breasts through the fabric of her halter top, squeezing mercilessly. Her skin burned from his ruthless hold as Mandy sobbed hysterically.

" You little bitch," he hissed. " Why can't I call you that? Huh?"

Mandy screamed as he pinched her nipple painfully.

" Why?" he yelled.

" Only my closest friends can call me that," she sobbed.

He leaned down and ran his tongue up her cheek. Mandy gagged at his rancid breath, tears running freely down her face again.

" Do you know what I'm going to do to you?" he hissed, running his tongue along her earlobe.

Mandy shivered, she could feel her insides turning over. Her guts felt like they were trying to pack up and leave.

" You're going to rape me," she sobbed.

He grabbed her jaw and twisted her face towards his. She squeezed her eyes shut.

" Open your eyes!" he screamed.

She did.

" You'd be lucky, little girl, if all I did was rape you. Do you know what I want?"

She shook her head. He leaned down and placed his mouth next to her ear.

" I want to wear you," he whispered.

Mandy screamed as he lifted the bottom of her shirt and she felt the cold caress of a blade on her stomach. She felt the steel slice through her skin and the warm trickle of blood running down her side. Despite the exacting pain, she froze, afraid of what would happen if she struggled. He stopped and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head off the bed. Mandy could see a six-inch long incision running down her abdomen. The crimson of the blood running across her tan skin made her retch.

" Like that?" he asked, seeing her distress. " You're going to see a lot more than that sweetheart."

Mandy sobbed, losing all control of herself. The guy climbed off her.

" I'll be right back, honey. I have to get a few more things before we start."

He moved off into the warehouse. Mandy closed her eyes and said a silent prayer, begging for salvation or a quick death. The sound of squeaking wheels reached her ears and she opened her eyes.

He walked back into the alcove, pushing a stainless steel medical cart with a towel over top of it. Leaving the cart next to the bed, he reached down and grabbed Mandy's hair, pulling her head up to look at the cart. Whipping the towel off, he revealed gleaming rows of surgical instruments.

" Those are for you, gorgeous," he said, then released her and she fell back to the bed.

He picked up a scalpel and held it over Mandy's stomach. She screamed in fear.

" You know I practiced for this," he said, running the scalpel over his fingernail.

Mandy struggled against her bonds, screaming and thrashing.

" Have you ever seen a dog skinned alive?" he asked. " They actually scream, darling. I mean it shocked the hell out of me.

" The hardest part about skinning something is separating the skin from the bodily tissue. You have to slice enough to get a handful and then you can usually pull it away from the body, slicing as you go. It's even harder when the thing is alive."

Mandy screamed, her mind abandoning her. " Why? Please, let me go!"

" Why? Because your body is so perfect, so ripe and your skin is so absolutely flawless. But no, honey, you'll never see the light of day again. It's over. The next few minutes will be the last and most painful of your life. Eventually your heart will actually freeze from being in so much pain."

" God, please!" Mandy screamed.

The scalpel pressed against her stomach, drawing fresh blood. " Even God can't help you now."

Suddenly, an awesome crash echoed through the warehouse. The sound of squealing rubber and a car's engine filled the air. The guy stood up straight and looked over his shoulder. Mandy raised her head and saw the Camaro scream into the warehouse, the front end smashed from crashing through the garage door, part of which hung from the fender. The car roared full force into the building and slammed into a steel support column.

The tires spun for a few more seconds, filling the air with a dense white smoke. Within seconds the engine sputtered and finally seized with a metallic screech. The guy, brandishing the scalpel walked towards the car, cautiously. Mandy struggled desperately, she knew if Ryley had been in the Camaro he was really hurt.

The sound of the car door opening drew her attention. When she looked up, she saw the driver's seat was empty.

" What the fuck?" the guy asked out loud.

In that instant, Mandy saw Ryley stride through the rolling cloud of smoke from the tires. In Mandy's distraught state it looked more like he materialized. The guy with the scalpel turned just in time to see Ryley as he spun on his right foot, his left leg whirling around in a blur of motion. The heel of his left boot connected with the guy's face, sending him spinning in a circle, blood erupting from his mouth in a disgusting arch, before he fell to the floor.

Not pausing to inspect the damage, Ryley rushed over to Mandy and grabbed one of the knives from the cart, cutting her wrists and ankles free. He threw the knife to the floor and looked down at her, seeing the blood and cuts on her stomach. His face turned beat red.

" Jesus Christ, Amanda," Ryley said, then reached down to her.

" She's mine."

Ryley turned as the guy walked back into the alcove of crates, wielding the scalpel. Mandy's eyes widened as Ryley pulled a gun from under his coat and leveled it in the guy's face. Immediately the guy dropped the scalpel and held up his hands.

" Please," Ryley said. " Give me a fucking reason. I'm begging you."

The guy smiled. Ryley looked down at Mandy and held out his hand to her. All she could do was reach out and take it in hers. He reached up and brushed her hair out of her face, feeling the sweat on her skin. Her eyes were red from crying and her body was trembling.

" Are you okay?" he asked.

She shook her head. " He was going to skin me, Ryley," Mandy sobbed. " He said he wanted to wear me."

Ryley turned back to the guy, who had his hands up in the air, defenseless.

" She likes it when you call her Amanda," the guy hissed. " She didn't like it when I called her that."

" Mister, I don't like you calling her anything."

He sneered. " You know what they'll say don't you? They'll say I was crazy, couldn't think straight. I'll get put in some mental institution and in a few years I'll be back out on the streets. And Mandy, I'll be back for you."

Mandy screamed at the roaring blast of the gun. She covered her ears as the empty shell casing landed on the bed next to her. Concussion after concussion rocked her ears and countless shell casings landed all around her and bounced to the floor with metallic tinkling sounds.

When silence finally fell again, Mandy opened her eyes and saw Ryley setting the smoking Glock, its slide locked open in the empty position, on the cart. He turned to her and reached down, lifting her out of the bed, cradling her in his arms. Mandy caught a glimpse of the guy's body on the floor, riddled with bullet holes, his shirt soaked in blood, which was pooling on the floor. She buried her face against Ryley's neck, cried and then she lost consciousness.

THREE WEEKS LATER

Amanda Leigh Moore opened her eyes and looked around her apartment. The late morning sun streamed through the windows, filling the room with a pleasant warmth. Mandy could feel Ryley's body against her back, his one arm draped over her narrow waist, his hand resting lightly on her stomach. She rolled over and gazed at his face, his eyes closed in sleep.

After Ryley had shot the guy who kidnapped her, the police showed up with flashing lights and blaring sirens. They took one look at the wounds on Mandy's stomach, another look at the body of the guy and then patted Ryley on the back. He had yet to say a word about what he had done for her and Mandy sensed he wouldn't. Ryley had saved her life and they both knew it.

Mandy was absolutely devastated by what had happened. She wouldn't let anyone but Ryley touch her and shivered uncontrollably when he wasn't near her. Once everything was taken care of with the police he had bought them first class tickets to Orlando, her hometown.

The story was all over the news, causing a flurry of reporters and photographers to be waiting for them at the airport. They hounded them incessantly into the terminal until Ryley turned on them with an ice-cold glare and a venomous tone to his voice. Within seconds the group of people had backed off. Ryley led her through the airport, one arm wrapped protectively around her as he brushed away anyone who recognized her and thus tried to speak with her.

Mandy had considered herself to be pretty strong, but the entire ordeal had destroyed her confidence and were it not for Ryley she would have been lost. His presence was the only thing that held her together. It wasn't until they arrived at her parents' house that she began to recover.

Her parents both remembered Ryley and welcomed him into their home as the hero that he was. Mandy's father was especially grateful, giving Ryley a huge hug and a tearful thank you for saving his little girl. Her younger brother had given Ryley a strong handshake and a warm reception, thanking him for what he did. Then the kid promptly invited all his buddies over to meet a real badass hero as he called Ryley.

For several days all Mandy could do was sleep. Ryley was by her side every minute, though. He must have explained to her parents that the two of them were involved and that he cared very much for her, because they never objected to him sleeping with her. Though Mandy still wasn't sure, because the first week following her ordeal had been a complete blur.

All she could remember was Ryley's soft voice and gentle touch. Apparently from what she had overheard he had been the one to find Connor, who was going to be all right. Ryley had called the police but didn't wait for them to show up. He had seen the guy's car his first night there and had seen it again that same day when he and Mandy had filmed the scenes with the GTO.

It had taken him about five minutes to remember where he had seen the car, and another ten to find the warehouse she was in. All of the doors were locked, but he managed to find a window and had seen what was happening. Ryley had rigged the steering and accelerator of the Camaro so it could crash through the roll up door. Mandy had heard him telling her father, rather idly that the car was totaled and now collecting dust in a junkyard.

" You saved my life," Mandy whispered to Ryley.

Climbing out of bed, she walked down the hall to the bathroom. After turning on the shower she began to get undressed. Pulling off the boxers she slept in, along with her T-shirt, left her completely naked. She studied her body in the mirror.

The incisions in her stomach had been clean enough that they did not require stitches and were healing nicely. The doctors told her that there would be some scarring, but very minimal. Her breasts on the other hand had been bruised rather badly. For about two weeks they were covered in hand shaped marks that had gradually receded and now they were gone.

Checking to make sure the water was right, Mandy stepped into the shower and closed the curtain. Closing her eyes, she let the hot water cascade over her body for the first time in two days. It was absolute heaven, she thought as she rubbed shampoo into her hair. After rinsing that out she used peach scented conditioner then rinsed that out as well.

Turning off the shower, she stepped out onto the floor and picked up a towel. She dried off and then pulled on her white, terry cloth robe. It took her a while to blow dry her hair and then she brushed her teeth, using mouthwash for extra measure. Finally, she pulled out a bottle of lavender scented body lotion and opened her robe. She rubbed the lotion all over her body, running her hands over her breasts as she looked in the mirror.

When she was finished, she walked back down the hall to her bedroom. Ryley had rolled onto his back, throwing the blankets back, revealing his lean, hard body. He slept in pajama bottoms and a wife-beater shirt, revealing his sculpted upper body and arms, which had grown tan in the Florida sun.

Mandy placed one knee on the bed and brought the other one up and over Ryley waist. She spread her robe open around her waist and let her hips settle over Ryley's. A moan escaped her lips as her bare pussy settled on top of Ryley's cock, which was hard from his night of rest. Leaning over, she placed her hands on either side of his face and lowered her lips to his.

It took him a few seconds to wake up and a few more to realize what was going on. When he did, his hands rose to her face and held her gently. He returned her kiss, letting her tongue slip into his mouth. Instinctively, Mandy ground her mound against him and he pushed back, lifting her off the bed.

Mandy leaned back and looked down at him, smiling. He smiled as well.

" I could definitely get used to you waking me up like that in the morning," he said, as he rubbed his eyes, still not fully awake.

She spread her fingers out on his chest. " That's not all I'm going to do this morning," she said playfully.

Ryley raised an eyebrow as he placed his hands on her hips. " Oh?"

Mandy shook her head slowly. " We're nowhere near finished."

Ryley slid his hands under her robe, smiling when he realized she had no panties on. He slid his fingers across her smooth skin, around her waist to her back. Mandy closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of his hands on her bare skin again.

" Where's your family?" he asked.

Mandy moaned as she felt his cock twitch against her. " My brother is at school and my parents are at work."

" So we have the house all to ourselves?"

She looked down at him and nodded. " This is the right time and place."

Ryley smiled and sat up. He kissed her, pulling her body against his as Mandy reached behind him and grabbed his shirt. He leaned back and she pulled the garment over her head. His hands went to the sash holding her robe closed and their eyes locked as Ryley untied the knot and opened the robe.

Mandy's mouth was partially open in breathless excitement as Ryley slid the robe off her shoulders and down her arms. He dropped the garment on the floor next to the bed and looked down, admiring Mandy's completely naked body for the first time. A smile spread across his face.

Her gorgeous breasts sat just right on her chest, and lead to wonderfully shaped torso. Mandy's body was nicely toned under her skin, her muscles tight under her smooth skin. Her body narrowed to a slim waist, which flared out just right to her hips, and down to nicely shaped legs that didn't have a single mark on them. Not a hair was visible on her smooth mound.

Ryley lowered his mouth to her breasts, licking her left nipple and then sucking it into his mouth before moving to her right nipple. Mandy let her head fall back, her long blonde hair reaching down her back almost to her ass. Ryley took her by the waist and rolled them over so she was on her back looking up at him.

She smiled as he slid down her body, trailing kisses between her breasts, across her stomach to the top of her pussy. Mandy moaned as she felt his tongue tease the skin between her thighs and slit. Her breathing began to increase, her mouth open in anxious expectation.

Mandy moaned and her hips bucked as Ryley slid his tongue from the bottom of her opening all the way to the top, where he flicked her clit lightly. Her hands went to his head, grabbing his hair as Ryley began to rub her opening with his finger while he licked her clit. She felt his finger slide inside of her and begin to thrust slowly, not going very deep but stimulating her nonetheless.

Her vagina began to spasm as he sucked her clit into his mouth and thrust another finger inside along with the first. She raised her knees up to her chest, her feet resting on Ryley's shoulders as flashes of light began to go off behind Mandy's eyes. The feel of his tongue on her and the sensation of his fingers inside her were electric.

When Ryley reached up with his other hand and pinched her nipple, he lowered his face, thrust his tongue inside of her vagina and slid the tip of his finger inside her ass, Mandy exploded. She screamed in release, as her vision was lost to a white hot flash of light. Her pussy convulsed, flooding Ryley's mouth with her juices. She thrust her hips off the bed, writhing in passion as Ryley continued to tongue her.

The feelings continued to rock her body as Ryley let his finger slip from her ass and removed his tongue from her pussy. She reached for him as he slid up her body and wrapped her hands around his neck. Their lips met as Mandy was coming down from her high and she could taste herself on his lips, a tangy not unpleasant taste.

" Ryley," she breathed, as she opened her eyes. " Make love to me."

Ryley kissed her gently, and then got up on his knees. Sometime ago he had removed his pants and his throbbing nine-inch cock was waving over Mandy's opening. She moaned as she looked at it, realizing that Ryley was going to slide that all the way inside of her.

" Should I use a condom?" he asked.

Mandy was touched by the question. She considered it for a few moments, and then shook her head.

" No," she said. " I want you."

Ryley took his cock in his hand and rubbed the large head up and down Mandy's opening. She sighed, her hips swiveling. Ryley pulled Mandy's knees up to her chest, opening her more fully. Slowly, he pushed his cock against Mandy's lips.

Mandy was so tight that her lips pushed in with his cock for the first inch or so. Then the head of Ryley's cock popped inside of her, causing Mandy to moan and grab onto Ryley's arms tightly. Ryley couldn't believe how great it felt, she was so tight, wet and hot. He leaned over her on his arms, kissing her for a few seconds.

Then he moved his head away as Mandy raised hers, looking between them to see Ryley's cock protruding from her. She drew a sharp intake of breath as Ryley slowly lowered his hips, sliding his cock deeper into the tight confines of her pussy. Mandy didn't think he would fit inside of her and tried to keep her eyes open through the mix of pleasure and pain.

Ryley stopped, his throbbing organ pressed up against her hymen. They both looked at each other, sensing that the next move would seal them together no matter where they ended up going in life. For Mandy Ryley was the first guy she would ever make love to. And for Ryley, Mandy was the first virgin he would ever be with.

Ryley thrust forward, hard. His cock tore through her virginity, causing Mandy to gasp and girt her teeth, throwing her head back. The pain erupted behind her eyes lids and took her breath away as he felt Ryley slide fully inside of her, his balls nestling against her ass.

When Mandy caught her breath she could feel the pulsing sensation inside of her as Ryley's heart beat, pumping blood to his engorged organ. The feeling of him being inside of her was unlike anything she could have expected. She felt so full, so alive at that moment that she felt herself shake and then the explosion as she had her first orgasm with a cock inside her.

As she opened her eyes she saw Ryley looking down at her with a slight smile. Mandy pulled him down for a kiss and as they did, Ryley began to withdraw from inside of her. The feeling of his cock pulling against her walls made Mandy moan into his mouth and suck on his tongue. When just the tip was left inside, Ryley thrust back inside, filling Mandy again, her hips bucking beneath him.