The Cowboy Way Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, Ryley built up a nice rhythm until the two of them were fucking like machines. Mandy was thrusting her hips to meet him, their flesh meeting with an audible slap each time Ryley bottomed out inside of her. She could feel the head of his cock deep within her, the feeling stirring another more powerful orgasm.

Feeling Mandy's incredibly tight snatch squeezing his cock through her orgasm made Ryley's eyes roll back in his head. Her juices were coating his cock and they were the only thing making this possible. He had never in his entire life felt something so tight, so hot and so wet. The feelings spurred him to thrust harder and faster, thrusting Mandy's body into the bed.

She threw her head from side to side, her hair whisking back and forth through the air. Her breasts thrust out from her chest as she arched her back, her hands grabbing Ryley's ass and urging him on. Ryley could feel the burning begin at the base of his cock; the sensation so strong he felt like it was his first orgasm.

" Ryley," Mandy cried. " Cum inside me," she said between breaths, almost reading his thoughts.

He thrust into her, using long, slow strokes, feeling the pull of her lips wrapped around his shaft. Mandy's entire body screamed at him to fill her with his seed.

" Oh God," Mandy cried, her voice high pitched and out of control.

When she came for the third time her entire body clenched around his cock locking him in place deep within her. Mandy's back arched off the bed, her hands clutching the sheets and her mouth open in a barely audible scream. Ryley's cock swelled and burst within her.

Mandy could feel his cock pulsing, pumping his load into her snatch, filling like she couldn't imagine. She could feel him thrust against her, his muscles convulsing as he moaned. His cum filled her beyond what she could hold and the surreal feeling of it leaking out around his cock, through her lips triggered another, smaller orgasm. This caused Ryley to shoot several more times deep within her.

Ryley could never remember cumming this long and this hard. The sensations almost made him go blind; his eyes were squeezed shut so tightly. Eventually, though the sensation subsided and Ryley could feel Mandy pulling him to her. He laid his body on top of hers, their lips meeting in a long, passionate kiss.

They both lay there, breathing raggedly. Ryley's cock was still embedded deep within her, holding his seed in her womb. Mandy knew they should probably part, neither of them had used any kind of protection but she had absolutely no desire to separate their bodies. Ryley felt the same way as he laid his head on Mandy's chest, feeling the sweat on her body.

Over the surreal sound of Mandy's heart pounding in his ear, Ryley heard her utter these words.

" I love you, Ryley."

They were the words Ryley had waited to hear for so long from a girl. These were honest, heartfelt, pure and innocent. But for some reason, even though he opened his mouth to do so, Ryley couldn't say it back. He wanted to, more than anything he wanted to tell this vision of beauty that he felt the same way. But his voice was not in his throat.

He merely picked his head up and kissed Mandy softly, then lay back down and closed his eyes as Mandy did the same.

( I apologize for this chapter being so long, but I'm setting the stage for a showdown between Britney and Ryley. I've heard many people say they want to see Britney and Ryley get back together, but remember that Britney betrayed Ryley. I promise you that Britney will return, though I make no promises of the outcome of said meeting. I never know what will happen until I begin to type. Email me and let me know what you would like to see, but regardless of what you want I hope you respect my choice of direction for the story and enjoy it as such. The Cowboy)