The Cowboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Now Dusty. Now let me see and feel you naked. I want all of your body to see and touch. Take off your clothes and let me see just how ready, willing and able you are for me.”

Dusty wasted no time becoming just as naked as she. He looked at her body as she gasped seeing his for the first time in the fullness of light. Molly’s eyes locked onto his protruding erection and though she had touch and felt it before and also had it inside her, this was her first real good look and she was more than impressed. Remembering back she knew he was long and thick, but seeing it now was even better. In her estimation Dusty would easily go nine inches and, as her hand and fingers quickly found out, thicker than she could encompass.

“Dusty,” she panted, “I can’t wait any longer. Please give yourself to me as I willingly give myself to you. Let me feel you filling me full as you shove this marvelous organ deeply inside me. I want and need you so bad, just lay on top and take me.”

Molly flopped with ease on her back upon the bed, her legs spread wide. Dusty looked and saw her sex glistening with more moisture than he could have imagined as he knelt before her. She grasped his erection firmly drawing him closer and closer to her waiting sex. He gasped as his manhood first touched and felt the heat of her wet body, then he felt himself entering. Molly’s silent dark tunnel was wet and hot as it easily received him allowing complete and full penetration. When only the first few inches were placed inside her Dusty felt he couldn’t restrain himself any longer and plunged hard with his hips. Molly gasped loudly as she filled her body and they lay quietly for several minutes to savor the exquisiteness of the moment.

“Now Dusty, take my body and make love to me,” Molly gasped still trying to adjust to his huge size.

Their bodies moved as one. It was as if they had known each other for years. Again and again their hips moved only to meet together in unison. The scent of sex wafted about the small bedroom as the man and woman grunted and groaned. Before long both were so fixed upon their sex nothing else mattered. Dusty took a fleeting moment to look towards Ben and saw his shrunken penis had risen enough to become hard yet his hands remained tightly clinched to the arms of the chair where he sat. He saw the look of pleasure and contentment on Ben’s face while the man watched him plunging hard and deep into his wife’s body. Without warning Ben’s body stiffened, his still pathetically damaged organ erupting. As tiny thin streams of his orgasm dribbled from his beleaguered manhood oozed out, Dusty’s youthful erection pumped and pounded Ben’s wife.

His attention was drawn back to Molly as his lips moved lower to suckle her still milk filled breasts. As he sucked she moaned and humped her hips even more firmly to his pounding loins. She gasped and all but screamed she was coming just before scalding his organ with her juices. Dusty wasn’t far behind as his organ swelled ever more, filling her to the fullest. His testicles bunched up tighter that a herd of hosses fearing a coming storm as they erupted. He filled and flooded the inside of her body as he had no other. Molly, on the other hand, had never been so filled with hot creamy sperm in her life. Even Ben in his younger years could have never given even half what this young stud was giving and still it came. What seemed like an hour was really only three or four minutes as Dusty finally began to slow down. His pumping hips crept to a halt as his manhood dribbled its last.

“By God son, that was the best thing I’ve seen for sex since our prize bull coupled with the neighbors cow,” barked Ben. “I hope to you don’t mind me calling you son, but you’re all I could have hoped for in all my years. Tell you what, as long as you can keep my wife fully and completely satisfied you’ll have a home with us. Why I can just tell by the look on her face she hasn’t been so pleased and pleasured in I don’t know how long.”

“Yes Dusty, please stay with us. I don’t think I could ever get enough of your thick hard cock and don’t want to know what life would be like without it having had it now.”

Dusty was to exhausted to say anything, but Sara could have if they had just known she was outside watching the whole thing. Seeing him naked in the barn just before he awoke was one thing, but now having seen him awake aroused and having sex with her mother while daddy watched was something quite different. Her own body was hot as she felt the flowing down her thighs coming from her body. Could she? Would he? Was it even possible she could have what her mother had just gotten? Little did she know, having come to late, there had already been discussion about her.