The CoWorker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the next week that Sydney text me with the date and time she wanted me over. Saturday night, I showered and met her at her place. She was in a tight t-shirt and a short skirt and seemed excited when I arrived.

She invited me in and I finally met her boyfriend. We had a couple of drinks and she played with him through his pants as we talked. It wasn't long before we got down to why I was there. She got on her knees in front of Nate and took his dick out. She started sucking on him and looked over at me. She asked him one last time if he was sure it was ok if I joined them.

"Remember, you owe me for Kim" she said as she took his dick back in her mouth.

"Yeah, just keep sucking baby" he said as he leaned back.

I watched for a bit as she went to work on his dick. I don't consider myself to have a huge cock but I could see why I had stretched her out and made her cum the way I did. His small dick just couldn't do it for her anymore. She looked over at me as she sucked him and I could tell, she was ready for me to join them.

She got up off her knees and turned with her back now to Nate. She lifted her skirt to reveal her tight, shaved, pussy was bare and ready. She sat on his cock and began riding him. I stood and moved in front of her. She stopped grinding on Nate's cock so she could steady herself for mine. Nate picked up the slack and began thrusting up into her as I took my cock out for her. She took me in her mouth immediately. She sucked me and rubbed her clit as Nate sat under her thrusting up into her pussy. She started to cum from all the attention. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and let her catch her breath as she went back to focusing on riding Nate.

It wasn't long before she had Nate about to cum. She didn't let him cum in her though. She had other plans. She got off him and went back to her knees in front of him. This time I didn't sit back and watch. As she went back to sucking her cum off his dick, I took my place behind her grabbing her ass and pressing my cock up to her pussy. I forced myself into her the same as I had done the first time we fucked. As I did, she moaned with her mouth still busy on Nate's dick.

He had no idea that I had been fucking her for weeks. He had no idea and now he was watching me as I fucked his girlfriend right in front of him. As Sydney sucked his dick, he was watching as she took every bit of me and was loving it. He came almost reluctantly and she swallowed it all as I continued to pound her from behind. As she took his spent dick out of her mouth, her moans and screams got louder.

"Oh yeah! Oh fuck me! Harder, fuck me harder!" she screamed as she looked back at me going to work on her. She looked back at Nate,

"Thank you, thank you baby!"

She was cumming on my cock and pressing her ass into me as I felt myself go over the edge. I saw the look on her face before and I knew the look Nate was seeing on her face now. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she let out a scream of joy. He watched her cream my cock as I started to fill Sydney with cum. I pulled out of her after I emptied my last drop into her. Her knees were weak but she climbed up the couch onto Nate. She grabbed the hair on the back of his head and pulled him into her pussy.

"Lick my pussy baby. Clean my pussy and make me cum again" she demanded as she pushed her pussy harder into his face and he obeyed her. He opened his mouth and started to tongue the pussy I had just filled. My cum dripped out of her and he licked it up as she rode his face. She was cumming again and gushed every last bit of cum out into Nate's mouth. His face was covered in juice as she climbed off.

She was satisfied like she had never been before and I left them to be together. As I drove home I sent a text to Cassie saying only "You wouldn't believe the show you just missed."

12