The Crazy Things We Do For Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About twenty seconds later, at the abrupt cease of her cries, Karen's knees all of a suddenly buckled and eyes rolled back, as she crumbled into her looming orgasm, coating his probing member with her orgasmic juices in the euphoric sensation. Knowing that he had met his objective, he slowed down the tempo of his speedy thrusts, into slow strokes, as she recovered by panting with her face in the sink.

And once her breathing regulated into a stable rhythm, he completely withdrew the length of his shaft for her sex. In return, Karen pushed against the countertop, as she spun around to face him, and while looking into his eyes with a subtle smile on her face, she unfastened her towel and let it plunge to the tiled floor. Her son then moved in, enfolded his arms around her waist, and firmly clasped her ass cheeks with his respective hands, as his lips moved in to mesh with hers.

During the commencement of them making out, Karen's arms flew around his neck, her legs lunged upwards to wrap around his waist, and the finger tips on her right hand commenced on massaging his skull. With her taut butt cheeks still in the safe clutches of his palms, she loosened the grip of her left arm from around his neck, slowly lowering her frame in the process, until the tip of his rigid manhood pierce open her wet vertical lips.

At a median pace, they tilted their heads from side to side, as their tongues alternated in between which mouth they would tango in, while her body maintained its gradual decent, widening her penetrated pussy lips to a further extent. Once his reproductive organ was completely surrounded by the inner walls of her birth canal once more, he raised her body, arched the small of his back, and dropped her frame in a reoccurring sequence as he rhythmically began on sawing his way in and out of her glistening womanhood.

About a minute later, the flowing movement of lifting and dropping his mother's weight onto his cock, during their heated exchange of saliva, came to an abrupt end. Instead, he opened his eyes, glanced over her shoulder, and then took a couple of steps forwards to approach the counter. As soon as the small of Karen's back gently bumped against the edge of the counter, he withdrew his lips from hers.

In return, she untangled her arms from the segment of his neck, and placed her hands down on the countertop. Accordingly, Dylan relinquished her ass cheeks, and as he took a step back, he placed his arms behind his back to clam his hands together, which trapped her crossed ankles in between his forearms. He then commenced on energetically bucking his hips, which in effect, produced the animated bounce of his penetrated mom.

That action also generated a continuous, meaty, clapping sound, and initiated the entertaining bounce of her tits as well. In addition, he did this while looking deep into her beautiful green eyes, as if he wanted her to know it was indeed her son doing this to her. "I'll never get tired of fucking this woman," he said in though, as he continued to bounce his impaled mother on his pelvis.

A few moments later, as he continued to pound her, he turned his head to take a quick glance at the closed bathroom door. He then unlocked his hands, removed them from behind his back, and placed his arms around her torso, as he pulled her chest back into his. And as he was doing so, she removed her hands from the countertop, to rewrap her arms around his neck.

On cue with the resumption of their steamy make out session, he turned them both by ninety-degrees, and took a few steps forward to approach the bathroom's closed door. After reaching it, he opened his eyes, looked over her left shoulder, and as her tongue swirled inside his mouth, he removed his right arm from the region of her back to place his hand on the door handle.

Once he pushed down the handle and pulled the door open, he took a couple of steps back to watch the door drift past them. He then swaggered his way through the frame of the bathroom's exit, with his cock still buried deep within her, and entered his mother's bedroom to advanced towards her bed. As she locked his upper in between her candy pink ones, he spun around, and took a seat on the edge of her bed.

In addition, he placed his hands on her mattress behind him, in a way that prevented his torso from falling backwards. Doing all of this made him regret his trip to the gym earlier. After about two more minutes of kissing like lust driven teenage lovers, with his member lodged inside her, she unwrapped her legs from around his waist, bending her knees and placing her feet over the edge of the bed in the process, and removed her arms from around his neck, as she broke the lock of their lips.

She then placed her hands behind her head to untie her fluorescent blonde hair, and after a quick neck whip, she placed her hands on his shoulders. Accordingly, his mother pushed her body upwards, which dragged the clenching lips of her pussy up his pole, and once only the crown of his rigid member was left inside her, she slammed her way back down his shaft, immediately bounced back up off his lap, and then slammed back down to bounce back up again.

Dylan sat back and watched his mother cowgirl him, while irregularly whipping her hair from shoulder to shoulder, as her bouncing tits jiggled and wiggled in response to her energetic riding skills. But somewhere around the hundredth time of her slamming down on his cock, she didn't bounce back up. Instead, her mouth dropped open, head fell back and tits jutted out as her body suddenly shuddered into her second orgasm.

As her pussy lips tightened their grip around his stretched member, he pushed the hands of his extended arms a little further back, raised his hips and pulled her further onto the bed as her body continued to tremble. And once her head finally dropped back down, he moved his hands under the silky smooth regions of her underarms, to place them on her shoulders.

Immediately, he pulled her chest into his, and then rolled to the side, until his body was on top of hers. He then lowered his face and started making out with her again, as he began on slowly retracting and pushing the length of his cock, from and into her womanhood, in a repetitive sequence. "Mmmm," she purred, as they smooched during the slow sawing action of his stiff member.

Roughly a minute later, as their lips broke apart, Karen spoke. "Sweetie," she whispered. "Fuck me harder," his mother requested, with a vast amount of hunger for animalistic sex evident in her eyes. Clearly, this tender love making tactic of his wasn't working.

Compiling with his mother's appeal, he withdrew the length of his cock, rammed his way back inside her, and continued with more rapid and forceful thrusts, as he concurrently pulled her shoulders downwards, so that her pelvis would clash into the strong rams of his wood. "Aaaaahhhhh! yeeesssss..." she panted. "Fuck me just like that, sweetie!" her voice acutely pitched up in reaction to a fierce thrust, as she tried to use his moniker.

He continued to fuck the utter shit out of his mom, which caused her to moan, whimper, praise him, cry, murmur, grunt, cuss and groan with passion, until her legs suddenly wrapped around his waist, squeezing it like a python would do to its prey, as her body violently shook into her third glorious orgasm. She then commenced on panting, as if she had just completed a fifty mile long marathon, as she slowly came back down to earth and unlocked her legs from around his waist.

"Sweetie..." Karen panted, as she tapped his back. "I'm exhausted," she informed him, in a way that indicated she wanted him to let up. Hearing her plead, he pulled his rigid member out from her womanhood and rolled onto his back to lie down beside his mom.

The fact that his cock was still standing tall insulted every fibber of her being. But it didn't deter her. She'd make him cum, one way or another. Accordingly, she dismounted her bed, and as she stood in front of her son, she stuck out her arm for him to grab her by the hand. Once he did, Karen pulled as she helped him sit up and move back to the edge of the bed.

She then got down on her knees, and all while making intense eye contact with him, she dropped her head and locked the crown of his rigid member in between her lips. The shame she felt as she did this was now merely a trend of the past. As her candy pink lips sank lower, she sucked the sweet residues of her own pussy liquids thoroughly off of his cock, until her lips were securely wrapped around his base.

She then slowly sucked her way back up to the head of his pole, and after reaching it, commenced on swiftly bobbing her head up and down his stubborn cock. "Ga, ga, ga, ga, ga, ga, ga, ga, ga," were the sounds she made as she repetitively lodged his crown into her oesophagus.

A couple of minutes in on receiving brisk bobs of succulent head, Dylan pushed down on the bed, and got onto his feet. He then placed his right hand on the back of her cranium, so as to slow down the rapid rate of her blowie, and once her head came to a complete stand still, he slowly pushed his member all the way back into the depths of her oral passage.

"Mom?" he said, with his hand still firmly holding the back of her head, which made her vividly green eyes roll upwards to look into his.

"Ges," she responded.

"What do you have in your mouth right now?"

She slurped and exhaled before she replied. "Guy sung's gock," the gooey mix of saliva and pre-cum slashed onto his "gock" as she spoke.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" he turned his head to show her his ear. "I couldn't quite hear you."

"Guy..." she slurped, "sung's gock."

"One last time," he dropped his head a little lower.

She frowned at him.

"Just kidding," he said with a smile. He absolutely loved hearing her talk like that, and she knew it. After placing his second hand on her head, she opened her mouth widely. He then commenced on vigorously thrusting his hips back and forth, which produced a moist knocking sounds as she went "ga, ga, ga," until his balls finally contracted.

As soon as she felt the vigorous pulsation of his cock, she quickly clamped her lips around his shaft. And as the torrents of his hot mayo gushed out, his mother sucked, sucked, sucked, sucked, sucked, sucked and sucked the last drop of his cum clean out of his hose, completely draining his jizz containers of their bountiful stock in the thorough process.

She then tilted her head back and opened her lips, as she showed him the thick white pool of his cum in her mouth. She then closed her mouth, gulped loudly, and reopened her maw to stick out her tongue. "Mmmm, yummy," she said with a smile. I must say, those videos have turned Karen into quite a kinky girl.

After getting back to her feet, she mounted her bed and crawled under her covers. Her son followed suit, getting behind her as he did, where he placed his right arm under her head and his left arm over her torso, to affectionately cuddle with his mother. "I love you, Mom," he whispered, feeling exhausted, as his closed his eyes.

"I love you too, sweetie," she whispered back and closed her eyes as well.

About an hour later, Dylan was accidentally awakened by the sound of his mother's chattering voice. But he couldn't make out what she was saying. He pretty drained. His long and boring day at school, added with the intense work out session he accomplished at the gym, fused with the heated sexual session he had with his mom on his returned home had taken a lot out of him. All he wanted to do was sleep at this point.

But apparently that wasn't about to happen. Who is she talking to? What are they talking about? And most importantly, why won't they stop talking? Aww man, this was pretty annoying. All he wanted to do was sleep. But, somehow, and somewhere at the end of her chattering, he managed to pull out of his discombobulated state of mind. "You tomorrow... bye," was the only part he was able to hear clearly.

"Mom?" he husked, blinking repetitively, as he stretched his back.

"Yeah," she replied softly, and dropped her head to rest it on his right arm.

He yawned. "Who were you talking to?"

"Vivian," she said, while bringing her right hand up to doodle on his chest with the use of a finger.

"Oh," he closed his eyes.

"She came up with a plan we could use to get the rest of the money."

He reopened his eyes and turned his headed to face her. "What is it?"

Karen wiggled her body to get on her stomach, and then raised her torso with the use of her left forearm. "It's pretty crazy, I can tell you that much."

Three days later, at a quarter to ten on a Saturday night, Dylan and Karen drove through the entrance of a dodgy looking abandoned site. With the headlights of her vehicle illuminating the somewhat dark path ahead of them, Karen drove up the gentle slope of the bricked road they were on. A few yards up, she made a bending left turn, and drove up yet another gentle slope, to make a right turn, which brought them into the location of parking lot.

The parking lot was packed with all sorts of cars, ranging from the moderately cheep to the rather expensive. In addition to this spot, it was illuminated by a line of streetlights that were situated in the centre of the lot, and by the outside lights of a large bricked warehouse, which stood a few yards away from the parking lot.

After finding an empty spot in which she could park in, Karen pulled up her handbrake and switched off her car. She then reached into her handbag, to pull out her cell phone, and after pressing a few buttons on the touch screen, she placed it against her ear. "Yeah, we're here," she spoke after a few low ringing sounds.

Subsequently to a few words in reply, from whoever she was talking to, she then turned her head to look at the warehouse. "Mm-hmm... Okay," she dropped the phone, and then placed it inside her handbag. "This way," she told her son, as she opened her door.

Once they exited the vehicle and shut the doors, they walked out of the parking lot, through a patch of grass, and then on a concrete pathway that was placed alongside the large warehouse, as they made their way to its rear end. As they made a left turn to enter an alleyway, which was created by a high wall and the warehouse, and was illuminated by a single light, they bump into a black haired gentleman. He was facing away from them, and was talking on his cell phone.

In addition to this man, he had a cigarette in his other hand, and was dressed in a tailor-made, elegant looking black suit. Behind him was another man. He was a 6"4', muscular, bald, black guy, who had his arms folded and was standing in front of a closed white door. He looked like a bouncer or a bodyguard of some sort. Moreover, he was also dress in a black suit. It wasn't as elegant as the other guy's suit, but it was a suit nonetheless.

"I don't care, Ari! Just make sure you fucking get it done!" the Englishman yelled into his phone, to drop it on completion. "Fucking tit," he added, as he placed his phone into the pocket of his jacket, and then brought his right hand up to take a drag out of his smoke.

That accent could only belong to one person. "Aaron?" Karen assumed.

The well-groomed man turned around to see who was calling him. "Ah, Karen," he opened his arms as he approached her. "You finally made it. And, looking lovely as always," Vivian's husband complimented her, as he leaned in and kissed her on the cheek.

"Why thank you, Aaron," she replied with a smile. "This is my son, Dylan."

"Yes, how you doing lad?" he tossed his cigarette and stretched out his arm.

"Good," he replied, as he shook his hand.

"For as long as I've known your mum here, it's a shock we haven't met before."

"Yeah," he said, as he chuckled in a nervous kind of way.

"Where's um, Vivian?" asked Karen.

"Inside," Aaron replied. "Come... let's get this done," he added and led the way to the guarded entrance.

Once the large man by the door stepped aside and pushed it open for them, Dylan, completely by accident, noticed the black piece of mental that was tucked into the brawny man's waist, as his jacket opened up during the extension of his arm. Aaron then led them through a well lit corridor and stopped at a closed door, which he opened for them, as they all entered the room.

The two people that were sitting and conversing inside this room were Vivian, and another man, who was also dressed in a stylish suit. But his one was grey. "Karen, Dylan, this is Danny. One of my business partners," Aaron introduced them, as he and Vivian got to their feet.

"Nice to meet you," she said with a smile, as she shook Danny's hand.

"Likewise," he nodded, and shook Dylan's hand as well.

"And of course you know who this is," Aaron added as he moved to stand next to his wife.

Karen smiled. "Of course," she said with a nod.

"Okay, right, now that's everybody's been acquainted," he cleared his throat. "Let's get to business. Right, the money that you guys need has already been collected, and as my wife has informed you, all the proceeds will go to you. All you need to do is go out there and on a show."

"We know," Karen nodded.

"Do we have any questions?" Aaron looked at the unresponsive people in the room. "Alright then," he added and lifted his arm up to check the time on his platinum Rolex. "Five more minutes until the show starts, folks. Let's be on our way."

Once they all exited the room, they walked a little further down the corridor and stopped at the entrance of a large hall, which was guarded by yet another large man. "Dylan, Karen," said Aaron. "I need you two to stay right here, and to come in as soon as I call your names. Got it?" he asked.

After they nodded, Aaron, Vivian, Danny and the large man by the entrance walked through the two wooden doors of the hall, closing them behind them as they did, which left both Dylan and his mother outside to lie in wait.

"You nervous?" Karen asked her son.

"A little," he nodded as he exhaled.

"Me too," she replied. "This is the last thing we need to do... and then it's all over."

"Now as you all know!" Aaron's voice boomed through the spacious room behind the two closed doors, as Karen and Dylan cut their conversation to listen to his opening speech. "Due to some unforeseen circumstances, this is the last opportunity you'll get to see your favourite internet couple in action... which is why we're all here today.

But before we get this show on the road, I'm going to warn you about something first. The four gentlemen you see standing in the corners of the room are armed. So if any of you fuck-heads have any daft ideas within your tiny little minds! Or if you come within an inch between the ropes surrounding this fucking bed! You won't be around to regret it. Are we clear...? Right, so without further ado, gentlemen... and ladies, Sam and Mellissa Harris!"

As the crowd started to applaud, Karen grabbed Dylan by the hand and smiled at her son. "Let's do this," she gave him a wink.

"For Uncle Carl," he extended her sentence as he squeezed her hand.

They then pushed the two doors open and entered the large room that contained the seated multitude of their applauding fans.

1...456789