The Creation Of Shanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had dropped to her knees, crying hard.

His anger evaporated, almost.

"I'll let you stay, on conditions."

"Thank you, honey, I'll do whatever you say."

"Don't agree so fast. Go back into the bathroom and fix your face. Oh, and be naked when you come out. Understand, Shanna?"

"Shanna?"

"Yes, it fits you much better than Shane. Go on now."

She bowed her head and went.

Staring at her reflection in the mirror, she wondered how far he would take it, how far she would go to stay the night.

She came out of the bathroom with her head down, waiting for instructions. When he didn't say anything she looked up. He was also naked, with an impressive erection. She almost ran back into the bathroom.

"Thank you, Shanna. You're very attractive, you know? Are you ready for the next condition?"

She nodded, head down.

Mike realized then he could easily own her, if he wanted. He could break her down and change her forever. It was tempting, but not what he wanted.

He realized he did want to own her, but not by force. He wanted her to surrender willingly, to embrace who she really was. He was going to have to be careful with this.

"I was planning a night of pleasure, she said she had the hottest mouth I'd ever feel around my cock. I was really looking forward to that. Get on your knees."

She dropped immediately, crying now.

He stood before her, his erection waving inches from her face. She wanted to shut her eyes but couldn't.

He reached down and ruffled her hair.

"Don't be frightened, baby. I'm not going to force you to do anything. If you want to stay the night, you have to kiss my cock. I want to feel your mouth on it for..." he thought for a second, and set the timer on his watch, "three minutes. You don't have to take it in your mouth, but you can't just keep your mouth pressed to it. That's all. If you can't, get dressed and I'll escort you back to your room."

He stood for a minute, and she didn't move. He sighed, starting to turn, when her hand reached out, touching him. She remembered how it felt in her hand, hard and soft at the same time.

Mike stood still, letting her set the pace. When he felt her lips he twitched, causing her to stop for a second. Then she started again, soft kisses, ranging up and down the first few inches. He was really surprised when he felt her tongue swirl lightly about the head, just then his timer beeped. It took all the willpower he had to pull her to her feet.

He kissed her for the first time, her mouth yielding softly to his. He broke the kiss, leaving them breathless, and threw her on the bed.

He looked down into her eyes.

"I could take her now," he thought, "but it will be so much sweeter when she asks."

And thus began the creation of Shanna.

He got into bed, spooned up to her, kissed her neck, several times, and told her to go to sleep.

They both lay awake for awhile before they finally slept.

..............................................

"What are you going to do with the rest of your vacation?" Mike asked as they packed the next morning.

She looked down.

"I don't know. Donna went up the coast to spend time with her parents. I guess I'll go home and worry about money."

She looked lost.

"All right, tell me what's going on, the real story this time."

"I think Donna is cheating! The signs are all there. When we go away on business, I can never get her on the home phone, and when I talk to her on her cell she's always in a rush to get somewhere. She goes out with the girls and I'm always asleep when she gets home, sometimes as late as three. She's colder, more distant. You know my size, I don't think I satisfy her any longer."

Mike looked at her, sadly. He liked Donna, but he had to admit, she had really gotten aggressive with the innuendos, and had really ground into him the last time they danced.

"Have you talked to her about it?"

"I've tried, but she brushes it off, tells me it's my imagination, but she won't look me in the eye."

He felt bad for them both. He didn't see a happy ending to the story.

"Maybe it's for the best. You seem to have discovered new things about yourself, maybe you can be happier this way."

He remained silent for a long time, deciding to call the investigators they used and have them do a quiet check on her activities.

"Mike, can I ask a favor?"

He came back to the present, closing his case.

"Sure, sweetie."

She hesitated, then plunged ahead.

"Take me with you!"

He should have seen that coming.

"What?"

"Take me with you on your road trip. I don't want to be alone right now. There's no one in the world in my life right now I would rather be with.

Please? I'll behave, I promise. I'll be quiet, and do anything you say."

He was about to say no, when she said anything.

Looking into her eyes, he said "Anything?".

She blushed but returned the gaze, reaffirming her statement.

"Yes, anything."

"Let me think about it. Meet me for lunch here at one. I'll give you my decision them."

He had already made it, he just wanted her to think about it.

She was there at noon, sitting nervously, swinging a heel off her foot.

Wonder if she knows how sexy that is, he thought as he walked up. He bent down and kissed her cheek, noting the disappointment on a few faces.

He ordered a soft drink, and looked at her until she was fidgeting in her seat.

"Yes."

Her smile lit the universe. He held up his hand.

"With conditions. You can go as Shanna, not Shane. You will dress and act as the woman you are now. If you break character, the first time I'll spank you, and you better not protest. The second time, wherever we are, I put you on a plane home."

"In addition, this is my vacation, planned without you in mind, so we go where I want. No complaints, no whining. Oh, and the special kissing I had you do the other night, you'll be required to do that every morning when we get up and every night before we go to bed. Do you agree?"

To his surprise, she didn't even hesitate before agreeing. Then she asked for a condition of her own. He was instantly wary.

"What is it?"

"I don't have clothes for a long trip. Angie just got me the basics, two day dresses, the black party dress, some underwear and two gowns. Will you buy me some clothes?"

Mike just smiled and called Angie.

"We're in the restaurant downstairs. Could you join us for a few minutes? I need a favor."

When he explained what he needed, she was practically drooling.

"I know just the place. Come with me."

Soon they were at a clothing shop on the edge of town. He read the logo out front.

To A T, Special Clothing For Special Girls.

It was bright, spacious, and the salespeople were helpful. The owner knew Angie, and came out to say hello and assist. He was grateful for her professionalism.

"To dress her, we need to know what your plans are. Are you roughing it? Staying in five star hotels? Take out or nice restaurants? Hiking? Dancing? What are your parameters?"

He thought for a moment.

"Dress her for any situation, but don't go overboard. I have limited trunk space."

He stayed as long as he could stand it, picking two nice sundresses and matching underwear, and a more modest black dress than the one she had, before giving the owner his credit card and preparing to leave for a bit.

"Come up to my office, I've got a nice flatscreen and a full bar. We'll call you when we're done."

He accepted gratefully, choosing a beer and flipping through channels until he hit a fishing show. He had become an avid fly fisherman, the resort he had invested in had three good streams, and he had worked with a guide perfecting his technique. He had taken Shanna with him a few times, but could tell she wasn't as in to it as he was. Still, she went every time he invited her.

The owner joined him a half hour later.

"They're wrapping everything up. She's a joy to dress, she's got the body of a natural woman. Know how hard it is to find a size twelve man size in a six inch heel? We have them custom made."

He found it fascinating.

"Do you have a store in San Francisco? It's a long commute to buy a dress if you don't."

She gave him her card.

" We have a website. We've got her size now, and we do mail order, but with her shape any quality ladies clothier could dress her. I had plans to open stores in San Francisco, Miami, Chicago, Atlanta, and New York, but can't get backers. Sad really, crossdressers are making up a growing segment in society. The market is there."

Mike gave her his card.

"Call me in two weeks. I'm always interested in new business opportunities. By the way, are you a crossdresser?"

She laughed. "No, but my husband is. He's one of my salesgirls. It's how I got started in this business, trying to find clothes for him. And look for my call, this really is a great opportunity."

He came back down stairs to be met with three garment bags and two new large suitcases. He frowned.

"I thought I told you to go easy."

Angie snapped at him.

"This is your fault. You told her to be ready for any social situation, this is the bare minimum."

He grunted at the receipt. As rich as he was, it was still hefty. Shanna had hardly spoken, afraid she had overdone it.

But everything was so darling! And, she looked really good in them. She could have easily filled two more suitcases, if there had been room. My goodness, she really was a woman!

They had to lay the garment bags across the back, and he barely fit her cases into the trunk.

................................................

The first stop was Palm Springs. They left right after the shopping trip and were there by nine that evening. He had reservations at one of the most exclusive spa and golf courses in the area.

He had sold a luxury set of condos in the area, and the man was grateful for the price he negotiated. He got them in the resort, it usually had a three month waiting period.

He had gotten him onto the Indian Wells golf course, the best in town, and one of the best in the state. Mike was really looking forward to it.

They had an eleven o'clock tee time, and they got there at nine, they had to get clothes, the club had a strict dress code, and clubs. Mike thought they were a little overboard but he wasn't about to blow this chance. He didn't see what Shanna had picked until they met at the carts.

She had on a white golf skirt and a light pink top with white stripes and a pink and white visor. White golf shoes completed the outfit. She looked great.

The two men they were with as part of the foursome complimented her. She blushed under their praise after the introductions. Mike noticed she had on pink nail polish that closely matched the shirt. How had she managed that?

As they got ready to tee off she asked him what he wanted to bet. They always did, sometimes money, never over five dollars, and sometimes for something else, like movie tickets or lunch.

"What would you like to wager?"

They were in the cart and no one else could hear them. Shanna set the terms.

"If I win, I get to choose where we go, once. And every other day we get to listen to music, Five hours of talk radio yesterday had me ready to scream."

Mike smiled. "I can live with that. What do I get should I win?"

She looked around to see if anyone was watching. She surprised him when she reached over and rubbed his crotch, and gave him a wicked smile.

"If you win, I have to double the time of my special kisses for the rest of the trip."

Mike nearly swerved off the path. As they stopped at the tee box, Mike held out his hand and they shook.

"It's a bet."

Mike knew he had it won, Shanna had never been able to beat him. The three men all teed off, and they complimented Mike on his drive.

He looked over at Shanna. "You're up, Shanna."

She smiled sweetly and didn't move. He came over to the cart frowning.

"Aren't you going to tee off?"

Shanna often wished she had a picture of his face that morning.

"Sure honey, as soon as we pull up to the ladies tee box. I can't break character, your rules, remember?"

She had him and he knew it. Her shot was a thing of beauty, landing within fifteen yards of his drive. They stayed even until the fifteenth hole, when she started putting her hand on his thigh while he drove, rubbing slightly, rubbing her breast forms against him as he waited on shots, bending over to get her ball with the tight skirt in his face. He lost to her by two strokes, and had the worst score of the foursome.

He stood the drinks, as was custom, while Shanna flirted and the guys at the bar rubbed it in gently that a girl had beaten him. Still, he had to admit, he got to play Indian Wells, and had an experience he would never forget. The men insisted they meet back at the club for dinner, promising Shanna their wives would be there.

She wore the more demure black dress, making sure he could see her put on the garter belt and stockings, and sliding the silk thong up her legs. He decided that the money he spent at the dress shop was worth it. They had a ball, and capped the night off with a slow dance or two at the bar. Shanna molded to him, and felt him rising to the occasion.

She always asked what he wanted her to wear to bed, a little game they had started in Vegas. Tonight all she was allowed was the black thong.

She brushed out her hair, she had gotten rid of the extensions and was back to her normal length of right below her ears. It made her look elfin, and younger than her twenty five years. She had applied a fresh coat of lipstick. Mike was sitting in a chair, reading the paper..

She took it from his surprised hands. She sat on his lap, kissing his neck and nuzzling, feeling the erection growing.

She stood, pulling him up, and undid his belt and dropped his pants and boxers to the floor.

"I'm tired honey, I want to go to bed. Time for your special kiss."

She pushed him back into the chair and crawled between his legs.

"Set the timer for six minutes, I kind of cheated and owe it to you."

For six minutes she kissed and licked her way up and down his shaft, pausing to lick the head lovingly now and again. She fondled his balls, humming as she kissed. He was in heaven. The timer went off and she jumped up, gave him a huge kiss and slipped into bed.

Her competitive streak had surfaced. She already knew she wanted him to take her, but when he told her he wouldn't until she asked she got stubborn.

"I'm gonna make him beg for it, or he'll have the longest running set of blue balls in history." she thought as she lay there, hearing his heavy breathing return to normal.

Mike complained about the time it took her to get ready every morning, and she reminded him it took a little longer than regular girls. She wanted him to be proud of the way she looked. He didn't complain when she gave him an extra minute of special kisses.

They went northeast, heading for Utah. They stopped for lunch just over the Utah line, a small Mexican place. It was off the interstate, with a panoramic view of the desert. The food was great, homestyle platters laden with chilies and spices.

The locals couldn't figure out what tribe Shanna might belong to, and when she spoke in her clipped British accent, it bowled them over. They had to pose for a picture with the owners. Mike left a tip three times larger than the bill.

By seven that night that had reached their destination. He had told her before they left not to ask where they were going, that way everything was a surprise.

They were at a marina on Lake Powell. He had rented a luxury houseboat. Not one of the seventy five foot models, but a forty six footer with a single cabin. Shanna couldn't wait to escape the heat, even at seven it was still in the high eighties. They showered, fixed a sandwich from the stocked fridge and washed it down with soda, and crashed. She had to do six minutes the next morning because she was too tired the night before.

She thought he would suffer for awhile with his erection, but he immediately jumped into the water, cool from the night.

They spent two days, cruising up and down the lake. They would anchor where the mood struck them, use the built in water slide and play.

Shanna had picked up two swimsuits, a tiny bikini with a thong bottom, and a modest one piece with built in breasts. It reminded Mike of the old pinups from the thirties and forties, black with a wide belt at the waist, cinched by a gold buckle.

They met a family of five, three girls ranging from nine to thirteen, and spent most of the day with them frolicking in the water and cooking over a fire on the shore. They were fascinated with her accent and his size. Mike played with them like he was a child himself while the wife and Shanna sat in yard chairs and the husband tended the fire.

"Have you had any children yet?" She asked out of the blue.

"Not yet. We haven't been together long, this is our first vacation as a couple."

"Hold on to him honey, he's gonna be a great dad."

Mike was flipping the girls, heaving them out of the water. The little nine year old managed a complete somersault, screaming in joy until she hit the water. Everyone applauded.

They were sad when they parted, everyone kissing.

She stood in his arms as they motored off. Leaning back she reached up to ruffle his hair.

"You get an extra three minutes tonight." she giggled.

"Thank you. Can I ask why?"

"I have my reasons. Our new friend said she thought you were a good guy, and I agreed. She also said you'll make a good dad."

He kissed the top of her head.

"I hope she's right, on both counts."

That night she gave him an extra four minutes.

He knew what she was doing, and plotted revenge.

................................................

The next stop was Albuquerque, New Mexico. It took eight hours to get there, traveling steadily. Mike had relented, and instead of allowing her one day of radio, let her listen to music for an hour or two before switching it back to talk radio. They got settled in at a ranch style resort, and while Shanna took a bath Mike disappeared for an hour. She used the time alone to think about where her life was going.

She had stopped thinking as a male almost completely, deciding she liked life as a woman much better. What she liked most about being a woman, especially with Mike, is she didn't have to make any decisions, or worry about things. He told her what to do and she obeyed. He would ask her opinion once in a while, and every so often she would ask for something, but other than that she was happy to follow. Whether she ended up with Mike or not, she was never going back to being a man. She hoped there would never be another man, she had finally admitted to herself she was desperately in love with Mike, and had been almost from the start. The question now was what to do about Donna.

................................................

Mike had left her in the bath to pick up an item that had been rushed to him by the investigators.

It was their report, and it told a sad tale. He sat in a corner of the lobby and flipped through it. Picture, videos, and audio tapes, all damning. The affair had been going on for about seven months, and yes, he was hung. She suffered dreadful bouts of remorse and self recrimination, you could hear it in the tapes, but couldn't stop. He decided to handle it and talk to Shanna. He was sure he could get them to part without too much blame or bitterness.

He also drove out to a small store he had seen and made a few purchases for Shanna, something he was sure would come as a surprise.

.................................................

They had a quick dinner and retired early. Shanna primped as usual for bed. She came out wearing a light blue tank top and matching boyshorts, cut high to show her cheeks. She twirled and asked if he approved before sitting at his feet beside the chair. She was a little subdued, remembering the incident on the road.

1...45678...10