The Creation of Suzy Slut & Her Cuckold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlDevine
AlDevine
44 Followers

She begged for his cum, he delivered it, she swallowed and kept sucking until he was hard again, all the time running her fingers over his muscular thighs and tight abdomen. He looked down and enjoyed the contrast of her pale, lightly freckled skin and his jet black cock which she could take down her throat all the way to its base. He remembered her from their small town days, even though there was a difference in age and then segregated schools. Having her swallow his cum, without having to tell her to do it felt great. This slut would be useful in the future. He wondered what her Daddy would think. He knew her husband, and as much fun as her blowjob was, fucking Bob's wife, a high society married cunt, and unloading deep in her would be satisfying.

And fuck her he did. When he was hard again she straddled him, lowered herself onto his cock and began fucking. Her first orgasm came immediately, and as loud as she was it was good that City employees cleared out early. He picked her up, stood and fucked her standing briefly, suspended in mid air riding his big black cock, then laid her on his desk, put her legs on his shoulders and finished the job, dropping another load deep in her cunt.

As she lay in the afterglow she thanked him and asked when she could have some more. He told her to call his secretary the following Monday and make another end of the day appointment. He asked if getting time away from Bob was a problem and she explained that Bob was her cuckold and that he ate her cream pies when ordered to. She planned to tell him they were fucking and he would do nothing about it. He told her to bring Bob with her Monday. It would be fun to humiliate him by fucking his wife in his presence.

She pulled her dress back on and left. As she stepped out of the Mayor's office, two black janitors were standing in the hall grinning. They had probably heard her. They blatantly stared as she walked by, her cunt dripping and her body revealed by sunlight streaming through a West window and shining through the thin dress. One of them told the other just loud enough so she could hear, "She looks like the Boss fucked her good. I bet she'll be back." Suzy thought she certainly would.

Suzy's Diversity Training:

As soon as she got home, she laid back on her bed with her skirt pulled up, and put Bob to work. While he ate her to a couple of orgasms she played her guess whose it is game. Of course Bob knew about the three of us, but there were others he didn't know, and when it wasn't one of us she'd have him try to guess anyway to see who he thought might be fucking her. When he named men who hadn't had her she'd put them on a mental list to do sometime in the future. After all, until the initiation, it had only been Bob, who had taken her cherry, and one boy before him who she had blown without swallowing. Suzy had years of sex ahead of her and would get as much as she wanted. She was thinking with her cunt and she loved being a slut.

That night however, she told Bob about fucking the mayor by calling Jane, Mary and Mary to tell each of them all the details as promised and had him listen on the extension. She told them about the next appointment when she would bring Bob. He had to listen three times. He may have been racially tolerant, but a black man fucking his wife, or his eating the man's cum was much more than he had ever contemplated.

Monday morning, Suzy called the Mayor's secretary, a 50ish black woman, who, with a smirk in her voice said the Mayor had already informed her. When they arrived, the secretary informed them that the Mayor was on a call and would be with them shortly. She told Suzy she knew how much the Mayor had enjoyed working with her, and told Bob how nice it was that he would share his wife's time and talent for the benefit of the community. Suzy beamed and blushed and Bob just hung his head. It was obvious that the woman knew. The secretary had informed the mayor when she saw them coming. The call was to the two janitors, Marcus and Robert. He told them to come to his office in 10 minutes. He had set up two video cameras. The next alumni meeting of his frat would enjoy watching the cunt turned inside out, especially when Marcus got that donkey sized dick in her.

He buzzed his secretary and told her to send "Susan" in, but have Bob remain in the waiting room, and put the phone on speaker. The secretary did as instructed. Susan saw the cameras, and asked if she could get a copy. The mayor told her of course. For visual effect, he wanted her to leave her dress on, kneel and suck him.

She said, "Just what I had in mind. I missed that big black cock this weekend."

In the waiting room Bob looked up from the floor to see the secretary's stare and broad grin. She said, "Sounds like that white cunt you call your wife has caught jungle fever."

Except for the Mayor's comments on Suzy's cock sucking things were quiet until the outer door opened when Marcus and Robert arrived. The secretary greeted them and introduced Bob to them as "the slut's husband." They walked up to him and stuck out their calloused hands which he shook, but he could not make eye contact and lowered his eyes. Marcus laughed, grabbed his cock where it hung down his thigh and said, "If I didn't know better I'd think you were checkin out my package. Don't worry; the little lady'll get all she can handle."

They went into the mayor's office, quietly closed the door and the secretary started laughing and told Bob, "Your wife's gonna be one stretched out white cunt when they're finished."

The mayor had stripped Suzy and had her on her knees on the couch, leaning forward on the padded arm while he fucked her from behind. She was already long gone into pleasure, with her eyes closed and facing away from the door and didn't see the new men come in or when they stripped. The mayor pulled out and Robert replaced him. The mayor got a camera and moved in for a close-up of Suzy's face as Marcus stood in front of her and slapped her face with his monstrous piece of un-cut dark meat. She opened her eyes and saw the giant black cock. Her shock registered and her mouth opened in a gasp. Marcus promptly filled it. She could barely get her mouth around it. The hand with her wedding ring went to it, and she couldn't entirely encircle it. She was a trooper, and as Robert fucked her from behind she worked as much of Marcus's cock as possible to the opening of her throat. Marcus slid in and out and on each in stroke would grab her head and push. Her eyes watered, her nose ran and she tried, but it was too thick. It just wouldn't fit. She looked up at him and sobbed that she was sorry; she wanted it but couldn't get it in.

The mayor told Marcus to try her cunt and let Robert (whose cock was about the same as the mayor's) get some head. They switched. It wasn't easy, and she thought she'd never get it all in, but Marcus slowly got half in, began stroking, steadily inching deeper, and after about 5 minutes, rammed it home. She howled around Roberts cock as Marcus began long, deep strokes. Suzy went crazy with shuddering climaxes. The mayor had Marcus pull out, took a few strokes to get her lube and then slipped it into her ass. Fortunately, she'd been getting so much regular ass fucking, she easily adjusted. The Mayor picked her up, sat down on the couch, with his cock still up her ass, and Marcus went to work on her cunt again while Robert stood so she could keep sucking.

Suzy was back in that mindless fuck-meat state of perpetual orgasm and near unconsciousness. In the waiting room, the secretary's hand was on her pussy, and she told Bob he might as well pull his little cock out and jack off since the whore wouldn't even feel him once Marcus finished with her. But Bob had already cum in his pants and the wet spot was spreading. After a while, the mayor told his secretary to bring Bob in. They entered to find Suzy still being triple-fucked, but the men were getting close to climax. The secretary cheered them on and got a camera to film her from all angles and get a close-up of her face and the gleaming wedding ring on her hand which was grabbing Marcus's black ass. In short order they shot their loads into the belly, cunt and bowels of the whore. They laid her back on the couch and told Bob to get to work. He did and they all taunted the little white boy, the secretary filmed and Suzy had one more screaming orgasm. The secretary then asked Marcus if he could reach something for her in the supply closet down the hall.

The mayor gave Suzy a copy of the tape, and she dutifully made copies for us. We like to watch it at our dinner parties. The mayor showed it to a group of about a dozen of his frat brothers who got together regularly, and they loved it. All of those men were prominent in the black community and were old enough to have lived in segregated times. Even though public life was integrated, social life in our city was largely still segregated. They knew who Susan and Bob were, and may have enjoyed their double life even more than our group did. They hatched a plan.

A history lesson for non-U.S. citizens and those who slept through American History. Most Americans celebrate Independence Day on July 4, the signing of the Declaration of Independence of the colonies from England. But for black slaves, that only led to being recognized in the Constitution as 3/5ths of a person for Congressional districting. They may have been created equal, but they weren't treated that way. Instead, their descendants celebrate June 19th or "Juneteenth", the date slaves were effectively freed in Texas. As the holiday spread, it became loosely, but inaccurately linked with Lincoln's earlier emancipation proclamation.

So the mayor and his frat brothers told Suzy and Bob that they would help with the Juneteenth celebration. Suzy was intrigued, and Bob was acutely aware of the tape the mayor had. They met at City Hall, were blindfolded and driven to a service station owned by one of the men. The service bay was brightly lit and the windows blacked out. The hydraulic lift had been raised to pelvic height and the 4 arms extended. They had placed a piece of plywood on it, cut to the size of a large confederate battle flag which they had stapled on top of it. They stripped Suzy and laid her on it with her ass barely off the edge, and her head laid back over the other edge. They duct taped her arms and legs, spread wide, to the 4 arms of the lift. Her mouth, cunt and ass were all accessible, and her cunt was dripping. There were 14 black men there plus Bob.

The men were all naked except for caps which would hide their faces. There was a tall ladder next to the lift that they could use to shoot photos straight down. They made Bob strip and put on a Klan robe with the hood pushed back. They made him stand next to the slut and place his wedding ring hand on hers so both rings showed. They then lined up at whichever end they chose and she started sucking while they fucked her and many photos were taken. The photos showed a white woman laid out like a sacrifice or offering on the Stars and Bars servicing two lines of black men while her blonde haired Klan husband looked on. No one's face was recognizable. The men at her head slapped and worked her tits and nipples roughly while the men at her ass had their choice of holes and access to her big clit. Every time one of them would cum in her, he took a permanent marker and marked her belly. The verbal abuse of both Suzy and Bob was plentiful. You know how the whore responded. There were 31 black marks on her belly when they were finished. Under them they used the marker to write "Loads of Black Cum." They made Bob kneel in his robe in the puddle under her ass and lick her clean while calling him a white faggot. They lined up on each side of the well spent whore and pissed on her, except for the mayor, who put his cock in her mouth and almost drowned her in piss. More photos from above were taken.

Several of the best photos were later made into greeting cards and posters with added captions invoking "Juneteenth" and "Reparations" or "I Wish I Was In Dixie" or "Southern Belle Will Swell", or "Colored Restroom" for the piss photo, or my personal favorite "A White Girl Serves The Community." The mayor sent a set to Susan. And others were sold from under the counter in bars and liquor stores in the black neighborhoods.

Did the slut go back after she tried black? Thankfully, yes. We still got ours, while she continued to enjoy dark meat since most of the frat brothers would call her when they wanted blowjobs or white cunt. She always stayed grateful to us for starting her on her slutty life. And Bob? Sorry, I'm just still not that interested in his problems.

The Graduation Party:

About ten years later, during which Suzy cut a wide slutty swath through both sides of town and whispers had been spreading, Susan and Bob's oldest son, Bob Jr., graduated from high school and turned 18. The original three guys who broke Suzy in thought it was time to get perverse. We told him we knew a woman who wanted to throw a special party for him and his buddies, but she insisted on doing it anonymously. We told him a time and place and told him he could bring up to nine of his buddies if and only if they could prove they were 18. The place was a men's room on a different floor in the multi-story office building where Jim and I both had offices. The time was 10:00 P.M. Someone had already cut a glory-hole in the partition between the 2 stalls. We got a portable cubical wall to screen the rest of the space in front of the stalls and taped both stall doors open. We knew the security guard, and brought all the honorees in with us so he wouldn't get concerned.

We put the slut kneeling on a pad in the far stall, and had the eight guys who showed up line up in the hall. We had told the slut that it was a special occasion party for the guys, but didn't tell her that her son was one of them. We had a video camera mounted on the movable partition which covered both stalls. Jim and I handled the hall, and would send them in one at a time. We told them the video was so the slut could later see who she'd blown since she knew them all. We let Bob Jr. start. As expected neither he nor the others lasted long, but they got back in line for seconds, then thirds and three of them got fourths. Suzie swallowed 27 loads of young cum that night, three from her son and the rest from the sons of close friends who'd gone to school and played sports with her son.

We sent the youngsters home, went to Jim's office, and all three of us fucked her. We showed the video to our wives the next night. They were shocked and amazed. They said we were evil. At the next dinner party Suzy wanted to see the tape. We told her if she could guess the names of five of the guys we would. She could only guess three of them so no such luck. She's still dying to know, but even though the girls showed the tape to Bob and humiliated him by telling him they knew she had now recently sucked her son off more often than her husband, he couldn't face the humiliation of telling her. Maybe it will be a good tape for a bachelor party for Bob Jr if, like his Dad, he ever finds a proper wife and soul mate.

The slut and her cuckold have twin daughters who come of age in a couple of years. I wonder what we can do for them.

AlDevine
AlDevine
44 Followers
12