The Cripple and the Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

"I kind of do. I spend weeks in the hospital with nothing but four bleak walls and a house of a pain. Why do you confess to me?"

"I know that you won't talk. I talked to other patients before. Tidbits always found their way back to other nurses. And, they'd use it against me. I put roses on someone's desk, and I'm guilty of violating hospital policy. I refuse roses on the bedside, and I am guilty of being a lacking compassion."

Tears ran down her face. The blue in her eyes became even clearer as the emotion surfaced. I carefully put my arm on her back. She surrendered and leaned forward on my chest. She curled up with her arms in front of her chest.

"Why don't you quit?"

"If I quit early in my five year program, I need their recommendation letter to continue it at another hospital. They made clear that they'd give me the worst letter possible. I'm going crazy. All the pressure is making me prone to depression and anxiety. From my medical knowledge, I know that. However, I can't shake the horrible worthless feelings that I have in me. I feel worthless, but I can't tell anybody."

I gently petted her hair in long strokes. Her intense breathing calmed. A soft shudder of sadness rolled out of her.

She continued, "when people look at me, they only see how hot I am. It scares them. Everyone always thinks that I get a free ride. However, I have to study harder than everyone else. The oral examinators are always harder on me. I can tell. I compared the questions. And, nobody is helping me. They always pick the people that they think are the smartest. The hot blondie couldn't possibly be smart. Patients look at me uneasy. They never say anything. However, their eyes are more tormenting than words could be. They don't trust that a hot young woman could poke a vein properly. I learned that in my first year."

The words poured out of her with deep sighs. I softly rocked her. I hadn't had a human connection in the last decade of my year. I felt connected to my youth, when friends openly cried on my shoulder and we shared secrets.

For a long time, she was quiet. We took in the silence of the hospital night. She continued with caution. "You are a paraya as well. With your stiff body and haunted facial expressions, people look at you with disgust. I'm not trying to hurt you. It's the truth. People are terrified that if they'd touch you, some of that beyond human deformation would leap onto them. They want to be with happy people."

"In a way, you are right. I feel that."

"I felt such freedom, when you took me. A lot of times, I feel like I deserve better. I got really good scored on my medical exams. I look good. I work out. However, I am treated like shit. And, so I struggle to hold up that I am worth something. And, it's a struggle. You seemed low and disgusting. And, by being thrown on you, I felt like I could let go of that struggle. It is sick. I want to be humiliated by you again. I want to feel free for a few minutes again. Just for a few minutes, I don't have to hold myself up against everyone telling me that I suck. Just for a few minutes, I want to be as debased as everyone sees me that I can stop struggling against it."

I felt like protesting. Multiple words poured out of my brain into my mouth. It was like three people trying to get out the door at the same time. The words got stuck against each other. Only huffing air poured out of me.

"Have sex with me. I'm the only night nurse left."

I still felt like protesting. However, the offer was too good. I had spent enough times in my life hesitating. Each time, I had told me to snap an opportunity without thought and suffer the consequences. Now, I was fast.

"Yes," I pulled my drawstring pajamas down my butt. My cock was already hard from the warm embrace. I had simply tried to ignore it being the good guy.

She pulled her panty down and over her red high heels. She put the panty opening over the corner of my foot board. Her lace dark blue panties hung there. She climbed on top of the bed, which was easy for her, because she was so tall. She kneeled on both sides of my abdomen.

Her hand reached for my penis to lift it up and point it toward her cunt. I always loved that moment, because it made girls hunch over a little. They were always so cautious and focused, when they funneled my penis into their pussy.

"Condom," blurted out of my mouth.

"Don't worry. I have seen your chart. You are clean."

I smiled. I felt her bare pussy, the wet, soft mucous membranes against my bare skin. I was too old that catching a bug would not matter much. Her insides were still a little dry. My skin got pulled hard. Her hips moved an inch up and down. On the second stroke, it slipped in smooth as an eel.

She slowly unbuttoned her white medical jacket to show me her flat belly button and light blue lace bra. "You deserve a little show," she said lifting a bang out of her face.

I watched her half undressed was so sexy. Her shiny red high heels were moving around on my white blankets with her thumping downward movement. Her hair turned quickly messy hanging over her face. Her lower lip hang limp with her mouth slightly open. Her eyes were closed with the intention turned deeply inward to feel the fire in her loin. She moaned with a visceral shiver. She was in her own world.

She leaned forward to rest on her hands next to my shoulder. She starred me straight into the eyes with her vibrantly blue bedroom eyes and half closed black painted eye lashes. Her lower lip pressed against her upper teeth, as if she was holding something back.

"You are such a disgusting old fart. You don't even seem human with your curved hump. Your face is so distorted from pain. And, I, the beautiful rose, throw myself on top of you. I feel so debased to take you into my most intimate place."

I moaned softly. Whatever got her off. I was too focused on my cock inside of her.

"What do you smell like?" she leaned forward to smell my neck. "You smell like, death, disease, and old age. It is so disgusting. All that smell is rubbing itself off in my pussy."

I watched her with wide open eyes. Her belly with girding itself around my penis. Her abdomen was tense to pull her loin over my penis with the right thrust and angle. The fire in her loins was burning at 345 degrees. Her face had tears running down her face. She was crying. There was intense sadness in her face.

She found the catheter in the crook of my arm. She played with it. "You are sick. You lost all your beauty. You are just a heap of old bones. Your body is so frail that it is disgusting. I fear that I would break you, if I'd lean on you. You mumble, when you speak, because your jaw is deteriorating. Nobody likes you anymore. I could have been a model. And, now I'm thrown onto the lowest subhuman. I am so worthless to fuck you."

With each word, her mouth spit at me. The spit only turned me on even more. I felt reluctant about her words. However, each word fired her loins on to be even more intense. I could feel her pussy gripping tighter.

"Go ahead, grab my ass, suck my tits. I want you to take me, like when you raped my mouth. Just wrap all your old age and hate around me.

I did not wait a second. My right hand reached under her coat to grab her juicy ass. She popped her boobs out of her bra, yet kept the bra on under her boobs. I hungrily sucked on her big nipples. She moaned out and dropped her head back. "Yeah, wrap your disgust, death, and baseness all around me. Envelop and drown me in abandonment."

The more I pushed myself on her, the more her buttons were pushed. Her whole body was raking and twisting over mine. My hand wrapped around her boob. It was a big bubble of natural mammary gland in my hand. Her pussy was so extremely wet now that I could barely feel her. And, that's why she was slamming herself so hard onto me. Sweet pooled at the inside tendons of her thigh from the exertion. It made a slapping and sucking sound with each thrust.

"I want to feel your cripple cum inside of my belly." Her eyes opened again. It was an intense display of disgust, anger, hate, sadness, and ecstasy taking over and chasing each other. Her head would cock back in disgust, while her teeth would bite her lip seductively. A tear would roll down her eyes, while intensity of hate starred right at me. She was punishing, beating me with her pussy in that moment. And, then a guttural inhale burst out of the erotic tension in her body.

The drain in my penis spasmed. I could not hold back. My cum freely shot inside of her. She whispered out of breath, "just in the right moment." I couldn't breathe. She couldn't breathe.

The moment burned into my mind: her wicked face leaned over me. Her medical coat, hair, and makeup were an utter mess. Her little tight body under those clothes was full of tension and fluid motions.

Drowsy from the orgasm, I barely registered the rest. She pulled herself off me. A long wet spurt of fluid came out of her -- a mixture of her pussy juices and my cum. She wiped it off with my white crumbled bed sheets. She buttoned her medical jacket up swiftly. She twirled her lace panties around her finger for a swirl and stuffed it into her coat jacket. She walked out as before.

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers
12