The Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~~~

Exactly one hour later, Don was standing outside Jess' door and knocked for the third time. He was beginning to wonder if she had ditched him when her door opened and there she stood, with only a towel wrapped around her. She was covered but just barely and her delectable skin was still wet from her shower.Oh God, he thought, as his jaw dropped a bit. He was trying to be honourable but if she kept tempting him like this, he wouldn't be held responsible for his actions.

Slightly out of breath Jess ushered him inside. "I'm so sorry to keep you waiting Don but I got unexpectedly delayed. Please have a seat," gesturing toward the bed since there were no chairs in her room. "It won't take me long to get ready." She noticed her panties lying haphazardly on the floor and hurried toward them. "Lucky for you I'm not high-maintenance so I'll be out in a jiffy."

When she bent over to grab the little scrap of silk, he caught a glimpse of her smooth round cheeks and barely bit back a growl. As she tossed the panties onto the dresser and headed towards the bathroom, Don reached out and snaked his arm around her waist, pulling Jess against him. "Don't get dressed on my account," he muttered, just before his head lowered and he kissed her.

The pressure of his lips was firm but brief... too brief. Lifting his head he stared down at Jess, gauging her reaction. There was confusion in her eyes but as her tongue flicked out and licked her lips he groaned, needing another taste. Dipping his head, he kissed her again but this time the contact was deeper and more demanding.

Jess stood frozen in shock for a brief moment, overwhelmed by the multitude of sensations that were bombarding her.Oh god, he kissed like a dream. He didn't just use his mouth but put his whole body into it. He was subtly rubbing his chest against her breasts and grinding his hardening bulge against her stomach, the thin towel offering hardly any protection. It was like being engulfed by a huge tidal wave and the kiss swiftly became passionate and hungry. Moaning, she lifted her arms and wrapped them around his neck, pressing herself against him tighter.

Her head bent back under the pressure as he ravaged her mouth and it felt so good but she needed more. Clenching fistfuls of his hair, she writhed against him, trying to climb his body. She desperately wanted to feel his hard bulge where it would do the most good, at the juncture of her thighs.

Sensing her agitation, Don moved his hands down and slid them underneath the towel. Grasping handfuls of her sexy ass, he lifted her up and she immediately hooked her feet behind his thighs.

He did another subtle little roll of his hips, grinding his erection against her pussy, and she nearly climaxed on the spot. Her fingers clenched in his hair, pressing against his scalp as she whimpered lasciviously, lost in the pleasure.

The roaring lust hit them hard and fast and there was nothing that they could do to stop it. Completely out of control, they writhed in desperation, attacking each other's mouths. Tongues stabbed and dueled and teeth scraped as their heads tilted, thirsty for more.

Her response was completely untamed as she held nothing back from him, and it was driving him slowly frenetic. With a low growl, Don yanked down her towel and immediately grabbed her breasts, squeezing and pulling. He was so consumed that he was unable to manage any gentleness at this point.

The feel of his large hands gripping her naked breasts brought Jess abruptly to her senses.Oh God, what was she doing? As much as she wanted it, she just couldn't let this happen. Feeling like she was tearing a part of herself away, she whimpered and broke the kiss, pushing against his chest hard to shakily slide down onto her feet. Quickly, she rearranged the towel to adequately cover herself again.

Panting heavily with wet parted lips, they stared hungrily at each other. The mind-blowing knowledge that the reality was so much better than the fantasy was in their eyes.

Don stared down at Jess, taking in her flushed disheveled look. Her delicious lips were swollen and she was clutching the towel against her breasts. Oh that sweet flesh, they were so large and firm and he could still feel the imprint of those plump morsels on his hands. He didn't know why she had stopped but he was determined to have her. As he reached for her again, she stepped back.

"No Don, I'm sorry but I can't do this," she said, barely recognizing her husky voice. She most definitely wanted him but couldn't get past the fact that she was a substitute, just another pussy in a long line of pussies. Seeing his pained expression tore her up but she still murmured, "I'm so sorry that I let it go so far but... I just can't."

Jess saw the struggle that was warring within him. He wanted to fuck her so badly, if that huge bulge in his pants was any indication, but was trying to respect her wishes. In the end his scruples prevailed and taking a deep breath he sat on the bed with his fists clenched in his lap.

His unusual silence worried her but before he changed his mind she quickly dashed to go change. Ten minutes later, she exited the bathroom wearing shorts and a halter-top, her thick hair pulled back into a ponytail. Clasping a money belt around her waist and grabbing her camera, she was all set. Glancing hesitantly at Don, Jess was relieved to see that he seemed a bit more in control so smiling tentatively she said, "OK, let's go have some fun."

~~~~~~~~~~

In spite of his frustration, Don found himself having an enjoyable time. They walked hand-in-hand as they toured Rhodes, stopped for lunch at a quaint cafe, and laughed and chatted as if they'd personally known each other for years, instead of through an inanimate monitor.

The time quickly flew by and as they were slowly heading back to the ship they passed a Jewelry Shop where a beautiful turquoise and silver necklace caught Jess' eye. Her nose was practically pressed against the glass as she stood transfixed and chuckling, Don persuaded her to go inside and find out how much it cost.

Entering the shop, the owner beamed at them. Seeing their happy and flushed countenance he said, "Ah, newlyweds," but then his eyes lowered to their clasped hands, noticing the absence of rings. "Oohh, soon be married, yes? You buy ring from me, yes?" he enthused in a heavy Greek accent.

Amused, Don muttered, "No, we're just friends but the lovely lady would like to know how much that necklace in the window is."

The owner brought out the necklace in question and stated an astronomically high price. Jess tried to bargain but after a few minutes of wheeling and dealing, the owner reached his limit and the cost was still considerably high. Sighing sadly, she thanked him for his time and they left the shop. "It's a beautiful necklace Don but I just can't afford it. I barely managed to cover the fare for this cruise."

Wanting to make her happy, Don offered to buy the necklace for her but Jess adamantly refused, she didn't want him wasting his money on her.

They entered another shop and as Jess was looking around Don excused himself. He had seen something that his daughter would love and he wanted to buy it.

Half an hour later, they climbed on board the ship and Don escorted Jess back to her cabin. Pleasantly tired, she leaned her back against the door, smiling up at him. "Wow Don, I had so much fun today. It's been such a long time since I enjoyed myself this much."

Grinning, he switched his parcels to his left hand and placed his right hand flat against the door, next to her head. Leaning forward, he stared at Jess. "I had a great time too," he said in a soft and sexy voice.

Gazing up at him, her lips parted as she felt a shiver course through her.Damn, he gets to me so fast, without any effort whatsoever.It was plainly obvious that he was waiting for her to make the first move this time, waiting for her permission. As she licked her suddenly dry lips, his eyes lowered to watch her pink tongue retreat back into her mouth.

"Oh Don," she sighed. Dropping her bags, she tenderly caressed his lower lip with her thumb then moved closer, until a couple of inches separated them. Her eyes lowered to his lips then back up to his eyes, which contained hot anticipation. With an impish smile, her hot breath caressed his mouth and then she turned her head to kiss his cheek. Pushing him slightly back, she bent down to pick up her bags and turned to unlock and open the door, stepping inside. "Thanks again Don for the enjoyable day, I'll see you later," she said then promptly closed the door in his face.

Trembling in reaction, Don stood immobile for a moment then growled, "Bloody hell!" He was so achingly hard and frustrated that he had to force himself not to bang on her door, muscle his way inside her room and have his evil way with her. With a muttered curse, he stalked back to his cabin. He didn't know what was going on in her pretty little head but if he didn't find relief soon he was going to burst, and he'd much rather do that with a consenting female around.

Don had no idea that just on the other side of the door, Jess had crumpled to the floor and was embracing her drawn up legs as she rested her head on her knees. She was not only torturing Don with her teasing but herself as well. She had never wanted anyone as much as she did him but she couldn't handle being just another receptacle. If he had forced the issue she would have quickly succumbed, so perhaps it was a good thing that he was such a gentleman.

~~~~~~~~~~

Later that evening, during dinner, Don was a bit more relaxed after his cold shower. Resigning himself to the fact that Jess would never relent, he casually looked around for a potential bed partner. However, he found his gaze constantly being drawn to a certain petite brunette, sitting a few tables away.What is she up to, he thought again as she caught his eye, smiled, and winked.Oh God, don't wink at me, he despaired, feeling himself stir.

Jess had also been watching Don and was panicking. She was enjoying her little game but had noticed his 'on the prowl' looks as he gazed at other women. She fervently hoped that her plan didn't backfire on her.

When he invariably glanced at her again, she removed an ice cube from her drink and slowly rubbed it against her lips. Placing it between her teeth, she sucked lightly on it while staring hotly at him. Knowing that she had his complete attention, she took another ice cube and slid it against her neck then down towards her cleavage. Jess was so intent on her seduction that she didn't notice the leering stares that other men were giving her.

With her gaze holding his, she stood up and sauntered over to Don. "May I have this dance, handsome?" Grinning, he rose and placed his hand at the small of her back, ushering her towards the dance floor.

There was no respectful distance between them this time. Don pulled Jess into his arms and plastered their bodies together, moaning in unison when they felt his bulge and her hard nipples pressing against each other.

Bending his head he murmured, "Good thing that you left when you did, Poppet. Those women were shooting daggers into you for your little show."

Laughing, Jess shrugged. "They had nothing to worry about, I wasn't interested in their men." She left the rest of the sentence unsaid but her poignant gaze spoke volumes. If he had any doubts before, he definitely knew now that she was very interested in him.

They danced in silence for a while, enjoying the feel of their bodies swaying against each other and that's when Jess decided that she was almost ready to end the game. Stirring herself from the pleasure of his embrace, Jess slid her hand to the back of his head and slowly lowered Don's head. "Would you like to rub ice all over my nipples then suck on them to warm them up again?" she whispered in his ear.

He growled softly at the picture that her words conjured up. "You know that I would Jess. Let's get out of here and I'll rub ice wherever the hell you want me to."

Chuckling, she stepped back. "I don't think so, Sweetie," and left him in the middle of the dance floor as she headed out to the deck.

Frustration roared through him as he watched her leaving, yet again. Grumbling, he strode to the bar, ordered a drink and promptly gulped it down, needing something to take his mind off his throbbing cock. Glancing around, he noticed a beautiful redhead staring at him and intuitively knew that he could have her in his bed with very little effort but strangely, he felt reluctant.

He needed to end this torment, one way or another, so smiling apologetically to the woman, he went in search of his teasing Canadian friend.

Don found Jess in a secluded area of the ship, the favourite place that she had mentioned to him earlier that day. As she gazed up at the stars he moved quietly toward her and drew her back into his arms. "Waiting for someone?" he whispered.

Relieved that he came after her, she smiled in victory, knowing that the game had finally come to an end. "Yes, the Captain. We were supposed to meet for wild sex but it looks like he's late," she joked.

Grinning, he said, "Well, I pushed him overboard so it looks like I'll have to do."

Chuckling at his response, she stared out at the dark night. "It's so beautiful out here," she murmured quietly.

"Yes, it is," he replied, but his gaze was pinned on her instead of the stars.

After a few moments of companionable silence Jess sighed, "I had to make sure that you wanted ME and not some warm female body substitute."

"You cheeky little minx," he growled. "Do you have any idea of what you put me through?"

Wriggling back against his hard cock, she laughed. "Yes, I do have some idea."

Painfully relieved that she was finally willing, Don pulled Jess against him tighter and maneuvered her bottom into the cradle of his thighs. He rubbed his groin against her in a slow, circular rhythm and bent his head to nuzzle the side of her neck.

Jess shuddered and her head fell back against his shoulder. His hot mouth was sliding across her neck and shoulder and it raised chills that raced all over her body.

Don kept one arm wrapped securely around her waist, holding her against him while his other hand slowly slid down. He reached the hem of her dress and moving his hand underneath, softly caressed her smooth leg. His fingers lightly stroked her inner thigh then moved higher, toward the heat he sought. He quivered when he reached her naked loins, a choked gasp escaping his lips.

Loving his reaction she purred, "Oh, did I forget to mention that I'm not wearing anything underneath my dress?"

"You teasing little bitch," he groaned. So glad that he hadn't known earlier, otherwise he would have gone rabid for sure. Softly rubbing his finger against her delicate folds, he pressed harder until they stretched to admit his finger.

Jess gasped in pleasure as he rubbed her clit teasingly, then slid his finger down to penetrate her. "Fuck," he groaned at the feel of her wet tightness gripping him. Don slipped in another finger then started to thrust them inside her, encouraged by her wild cries. "Looks like I'm not the only one who's aching," he whispered in her ear.

"Oh God, Don!" Wriggling her hips, she tried to ride his fingers but couldn't quite achieve the depth she wanted. Lifting a leg onto the railing, she exposed herself more fully, making herself vulnerable to his desire.

He continued his sensual assault, sliding his fingers into her harder and faster while his thumb rubbed against her sensitive nub. The sound of her aroused pussy filled the night air and shifting his gaze, he stared at her hard nipples stabbing against her dress as she thrashed in earnest. Sensing how close Jess was getting to orgasm, Don withdrew his fingers growling, "No, not yet."

Sucking hungrily on his drenched fingers, he licked off her arousal and the sweet taste and aroma nearly drove him insane with lust. Grabbing her hair, he pulled her head up and kissed her ravenously, devouring her mouth.

Don's aggressive hunger unleashed her complete response and Jess whimpered in need as she tasted herself on his tongue. Writhing wantonly against his bulge, her hands reached back and clamped around his thighs.

His hands smoothed up her front until they closed over her breasts and he groaned, loving the way they filled his palms. Frustrated with the clothing that separating them, he wanted her naked. Unable to appease his raging hunger any longer, Don roughly turned Jess around and picked her up, growling, "Wrap your legs around my waist." There would be time later for slow loving, right now he had to have her hard and fast.

She eagerly clasped him tightly as he grabbed the hem of her dress and swiftly yanked it up and off, tossing it over his head. "Oh fuck," was his guttural response as he stared down at her naked body. Her breasts were large, her waist was small and her hips flared enticingly. Frantic now, he practically tore his pants in his haste to free his length and was so focused that he barely heard her loud moan when his knuckles brushed against her sensitive pussy.

Glancing down, she only had a moment to finally see his wonderfully uncircumcised penis jutting proudly out of his pants, with the foreskin pushed back over the glistening knob, before he thrust hard and fully inside her, burying himself to the hilt. "Oomph, take that my little cocktease."

Jess screamed as his cock entered her, stretching her almost unbearably. Luckily she was incredibly wet, otherwise his penetration would have been painful. Nevertheless, it had been so long since she'd had sex and her pussy was incredibly tight. Clinging to him weakly, she tried to accustom herself to the discomfort.

Don turned and pushed her against the wall, pausing as he gave her time to adjust. He was sweating profusely from the effort of holding back. His needs were so ravenous and he didn't know how long he could last with the feel of her tight wetness pulsing around him, but he had a little sense left to not want to hurt her. Clenching his teeth he rasped, "Are you OK Jess?"

"Y... yes, I think so," she gasped, feeling the pleasure slowly overtake her. He was filling her so completely, touching long forgotten nerve endings and she craved the friction that would bring her a mind-blowing release. Writhing slightly she whimpered, "Fuck me Don, I need you."

That's all the encouragement he needed. With a growl, Don started pounding into Jess. He gripped her thighs and slammed into her over and over, panting heavily from the exertion. His thrusts repeatedly pushed her up against the wall and her weight caused her to sink down until he was embedded impossibly deep.

"Oh... oh D... Don," she gasped, gripping fistfuls of his shirt to bear under the sharp lash of pleasure. "Yes... oooohhh... yes, fuck me... pound my cunt... take me!"

"You little bitch," he growled between jarring thrusts. "You want it now, don't you? Huh, want my cock now you teasing slut?"

"Yes... oh yes," she whimpered. Raising her fists, she clenched his hair and yanked his head forward for a greedy kiss. She didn't know how much more she could take... the pressure of his mouth was hard and bruising, her nipples were stabbing his chest, rubbing against the material of his shirt and her whole body was jolting from his mind-numbing thrusts. She pulled her head back and panted heavily, slowly being consumed.

His eyes dilated as he watched her and with a growl he bent his head to suck strongly on her left breast then clamped his teeth around her nipple.

Yelling out with a mixture of pleasure and pain, she leaned forward and bit his neck hard, heedless of the fact that she was puncturing his skin. She needed to hang on to something, anything that would help her ride out these overwhelming sensations.