The Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her stinging bite was like adding fuel to the fire. Roaring, he gripped her shoulders and pinned them against the wall. His hips started to piston up into her and his eyes devoured her as he watched her breasts bouncing and swinging wildly. "Rub your clit," he growled, knowing he couldn't hold out much longer.

Helplessly, her glazed eyes focused on him as her hand drifted down and started rubbing against her swollen clit. God, she loved how he had seized control, turning completely aggressive and taking her in a rush of lust. She was impaled on him, forced to remain immobile as he thrust harder and faster inside her, and she felt so sexy being completely naked while he was still clothed. He had no idea that he was fulfilling one of her secret fantasies.

Rubbing her nub furiously, it didn't take her long to reach orgasm. As the tingles and heat took control, her head fell back and she screamed in ecstasy. Gripping his arms she thrashed wildly, bucking and heaving, hot little cries escaping her lips.

Don watched her climaxing and felt her tight little cunt squeezing almost painfully around him. The combination pushed him finally over the edge and groaning in relief, his hands gripped her shoulders painfully as his eyes clenched shut. With an animalistic growl, he pounded into her hard and uncontrollably as his cock exploded deep inside her milking pussy, spurting streams of cum against her spasming walls.

They continued to grind and buck against each other, prolonging the intense sensations. The loud slurping sounds of their wet flesh slapping against each other surpassed their moans and groans until their irrepressible orgasms finally subsided. Wrapping their arms around each other, they clung tightly as they waited for their breathing to slowly return to normal.

After a few minutes of contented bliss, his softening penis slid out of her with a little plopping sound and their mingled cum followed, trailing down her thighs.

"Mmm Jess, that was definitely worth the wait," he rumbled, kissing the side of her face tenderly.

"Wow, I know Don, too amazing to put into words." Feeling the cool air brush against her exposed, cum-soaked flesh, Jess rasped, "Perhaps we should go back to one of the rooms for a shower?" Her eyes were glowing softly as he moved his head back to look at her. They both knew that if they showered together, this explosive sex would reach round two.

"Excellent idea, Jessica, let's go." As he set her down carefully onto her feet, she held onto him until the strength returned to her weak limbs. Looking around for her dress she couldn't find it and exclaimed, "Damn it Don, my dress blew away!"

Grabbing her, he pulled Jess back into his arms. "Ooh, I rather like the thought of a naked Jessica at my disposal."

She laughed at his playful leer but pushed out of his arms. "You know that I can't walk back to the room naked."

"Why not?" he replied then chuckled at her exasperated glare. "All right Poppet, take my shirt, this should cover you adequately."

Quickly removing it, he handed it to her and she gratefully took the shirt. She loved the heat and scent that clung to it, it was like being wrapped within his arms.

While she made herself somewhat decent, he adjusted himself and refastened his pants. "Shall we?" he said, holding out his hand.

"By all means," she replied, clasping his hand with a smile.

Walking towards his room, they giggled at the strange looks that people were giving them. Don was shirtless with an interesting bite mark on his neck and Jess was only wearing a shirt, with her hair in wild disarray and her lips swollen. It was plainly obvious about what they had been doing but they didn't care, nothing could dampen the euphoria that surrounded them.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Was a great story as long as it lasted, but again like so many stories here on this site it leaves the reader hanging with no conclusion. Would have been a 5 star event but since no conclusion it gets 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow, oh wow

That was so hot. Are you going to write a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
SO HOT!

OH MY GOD! That was so hot, well done it was excellent and i hope to read about round 2!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Storm Abby is trapped overnight with Tom, the object of her desire.in Erotic Couplings
A Personal Assistant Ch. 01 Divorced man gets a new PA.in Erotic Couplings
High School Harem Pt. 01 I'm the only guy in an all-girls school...in Erotic Couplings
The Hooker and the Psychologist Ch. 01 A hiker and a hooker are caught in a cabin during a blizzard.in Erotic Couplings
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories