The Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked up to the pool deck that had a nice banquet style lunch set up and loaded my plate up with fried chicken, potato salad and a green side salad and then grabbed a coke to drink and sat down at a table with a red awning over it to eat.

As I was eating, I watched the people in the pool fooling around. Most of the women were in very skimpy bikinis or not wearing anything at all. There was lots of sexual activity going on in the pool. At the shallow end two women were sucking on one man's cock. In the middle of the pool was a chicken fight with two naked women on the shoulders of two naked guys and at the deep end was two guys making out with one woman. There was also a wide assortment of activities happening on deck, from people eating lunch and chatting to a woman being fucked by two men in the corner. I was fascinated by watching all the activity and I was also starting to get turned on as well.

I finished eating and decided to take a walk in the sun on deck. As I was about to leave the pool area I heard someone call my name. I turned and saw Charlie rushing over to me. "I'm so glad I found you Ms. Liz! The Captain has requested your presence in his stateroom."

I smiled at him and said, "I'm glad you found me too. I would love to see the Captain again." I followed Charlie out of the pool area and my mind was reeling. I thought about yesterday and my encounter with the Captain and Stephanie and wondered what this visit would bring. Just the thought of it made my pussy tingle with excitement.

All too soon we reached the Captain's stateroom and Charlie opened the door for me. I smiled at him and gracefully walked through the open door to see a large room that was decorated in a sailor motif with off-white walls and dark cherry wood furniture and dark blue accents. It was charming and very masculine. There was a dark blue couch against one wall with a large mirror hung over it and a matching lounge chair at right angles to the couch. A large flat screen TV hung on the wall opposite of the chair. Across the room was a large dining room table that could seat up to ten people. Through a door off the dining area I could see a galley style kitchen.

As I took in my surroundings, I heard the Captain say, "Thank you Charlie." Charlie smiled at the Captain and shut the stateroom door. I turned to the Captain and saw that he was only dressed in a dark blue bathrobe.

The Captain then came over to me and kissed me deeply. I felt my knee get a bit weak as his tongue invaded my mouth. He pulled back and whispered, "Welcome lovely Liz."

He took me by the hand and led me into a large bedroom that was furnished in the same colors as the living area but had a huge king size bed in the center of the room and a mirror was mounted on the ceiling over the bed. Off to one side were another couch and a couple of lounge chairs. When I turned toward the sitting area I saw three men stand to their feet. They were all dressed in bathrobes as well.

The Captain smiled at them and then at me, "You remember my senior staff, Ms. Liz?"

I smiled and nodded at the three men in the room. Captain Johnson continued, "For each of these cruises that we nominate a beautiful lady to be an honorary member of our senior staff and for this cruise we have nominated you."

Commander Daniel Fisher then came up to me and placed a captain's hat on my blond curls and gently kissed my lips. "Welcome to our staff, sexy lady." Then he kissed me deeper. My hands went to his broad shoulders as I returned his kiss. I was starting to see where this was going and it made my nipples get hard and my pussy started getting wet. Soon each man came up and embraced me and gave me a scorching hot kiss. Their kisses made my heart race and I could feel my juices start to drip down my legs.

The Captain then took me in his arms again and whispered in my ear, "Are you ready for the orientation process to become one of my senior staff?" As he held me the other men were caressing the rest of my body and I felt my dress being lowered till it pooled around me feet. I stepped out of it and felt their hands caressing my big tits, my back, and my ass and anywhere else they could reach.

Lieutenant Dwayne Dodgers, a large black man, knelt behind me and started kissing and caressing my ass. Doctor Chris Adams, an older snow haired gentleman, started sucking on one very erect nipple and the Commander was sucking on the other nipple. The Captain kissed his way down the center of my body until he was kneeling in front of my dripping and very slick pussy. Captain Johnson placed my right foot on his shoulder and started to eat me out. This also gave Dwayne easier access to my ass and he started to tongue my anal hole. The two men at my breasts had to hold me up because my legs became as wobbly as spaghetti noodles as all four men made love to my body. My head was thrown back and I moaned loudly as Carl nibbled on my clit and Daniel nipped at my nipple. The Doctor worked his way back up to my mouth as his fingers replaced his mouth on my nipple and he kissed me deeply. Chris invaded my mouth with his tongue and I moaned deep in my throat as I kissed him back. I felt my juices trickling out of my pussy and Carl eagerly lapped them up.

All four men were completely naked and I could feel the hard cocks of the two men that were standing pressing against my body. My hands floated down and I wrapped a hand around each one of their cocks and started to slowly move my tightening hand up and down their stiff poles. This produced groans from both men and Daniel started sucking even harder on my nipple. Chris moved to my neck and started to nibble on my earlobe. That produced another loud groan from me and I whispered, "Please!...."

Dwayne reluctantly left my ass and started to kiss his way up my back till he was also kissing my neck and he started to nibble on my other ear. I felt his huge cock pressed against my ass crack and it slid into my saliva slicked slit. Carl also left my pussy and my foot was placed back on the floor as the Captain stood and took my hand. "I think it is time for lovely Liz to complete her initiation." He smiled as he picked me up and carried me to the king size bed and gently laid me down in the center of it on my back.

Carl lay down next to me and started to nibble on my neck as his fingers started to tweak and twist my nipples. Chris knelt at my head and fed me his cock which I gladly started to suck. He had such a nice 7 inch hard cock and it felt wonderful in my mouth. Daniel dived between my legs and started licking my soaked pussy like a kitten going after cream. Dwayne lay on my other side and started sucking on my other nipple.

I sucked and slurped on Chris' cock and I heard his groan in appreciation of my efforts. Carl and Dwayne were paying homage to my tits and Daniel was licking and finger fucking my wet pussy. He was very talented with his tongue and it didn't take long before I was jerking and squirting all over his face in a massive orgasmic fit. Daniel finally lifted his amazing mouth from my soaked pussy and then he placed himself between my spread thighs and very quickly plunged his hard 8 inch cock deep into my soaked pussy. I gasped around Chris' cock and jerked my hips up to meet his thrusts. His cock ravaged my pussy as he thrust hard and fast inside of me. I was meeting him thrust for thrust and soon my pussy started to convulse around his hard cock. The rhythmic squeezing of my inner walls caused Daniel to groan loudly as he rammed his cock as deep inside of me as he could and I felt rope after rope of hot seed hit my womb. Chris pulled his cock out of my mouth as I screamed through my orgasm.

After it passed I looked up and all four men were just watching me with awe and lust in their eyes. I blushed, "What are you looking at?"

Chris bent down and kissed me. "It's just that you are so gorgeous when you cum baby. We just loved watching you."

Daniel had pulled out of me and collapsed on to the bed off to the side. Carl took control and flipped me onto my stomach and told me to get on my knees. I obeyed instantly and Carl very quickly moved between my legs and plunged his 9 inch cock deep into my sopping wet pussy. The force of his invasion displaced a large amount of Daniel's spunk and it dripped down my legs.

I heard the Captain groan, "Damn, I love sloppy seconds!" As he forcefully fucked me hard.

Dwayne knelt in front of me and I got a good look at his cock for the first time. I gasped, "Oh my God! You are huge! I didn't think they came that big!"

Dwayne was 10 inches long and at least 2 inches in diameter. He grinned and offered that monster to my mouth. "How much of it can you swallow baby?"

I took his pole into my mouth and started to suck on it while Carl was fucking my pussy as hard as he could. Each thrust of Carl pushed my mouth further down Dwayne's monster cock until I started to gag. Dwayne pulled back a bit and whispered, "Relax your throat baby. I want to push my dick down your throat."

I had never blown a cock that size before and I had some serious doubts as to rather he could fit that gigantic piece of meat down my throat but I figured I might as well give it a try. I relaxed my throat and he grabbed my hair and started to push that pole down my throat. I gagged again but got about an inch further than I did the first time. I came up for air and took a deep breath before I plunged my mouth back on that monster. This was repeated a few times but the last time I swallowed the whole cock down my throat and could feel the dark curly hairs at its base tickle my nose.

While I was concentrating on swallowing Dwayne's monster cock, Carl had grabbed some KY and was finger fucking my ass while he plunged in and out of my swollen pussy. Chris had wiggled his way under me and was sucking on my swinging tits and fingering my clit. Daniel was off to the side just watching and recovering.

Soon I heard the Captain groan, "Oh shit!" And then felt his cock explode inside of me. That triggered yet another orgasm and I squirted all over his dick.

The Captain pulled out of me and I collapsed on the drenched bed. I was exhausted but I knew these four men weren't done with me yet. Dwayne had not cum in my mouth and Chris had yet to cum as well.

Dwayne lay on his back next to me and whispered, "I want you to ride this pole, you sexy slut!"

I looked at him and grinned, "It would be my pleasure babe." I got to my knees and then stood up on the bed and then straddled him. I squatted over his huge cock facing him so I could watch his face and reached between my legs and grabbed the base of his monster.

I slowly lowered myself onto him and I saw his eyes shut and a moan escaped his lips. "Damn you feel so good babe!"

I slowly impaled myself on him and when I felt the hair at the base tickle my thighs I stopped. I stayed still for a bit to let my body get used to such a big cock inside my pussy. He was stretching me wide and the pressure was intense; not quite painful but close to it.

After a few moments I started to slowly move my hips up and then back down and groaned loudly. "Damn you are big!" I was just starting slow and shallow at first but with each down thrust I could feel his cock hit the back wall of my womb.

Soon I was taking longer strokes up and down that big stick and was really starting to enjoy myself when I felt Chris' hands on my ass. I looked back and he grinned and asked, "Ever had a DP babe?"

I stopped moving and swallowed hard as I shook my head. Dwayne's cock was only about halfway inside me when Chris placed the tip of his 7 inch cock on my well lubed little brown hole. I had never even done anal before this morning and here I was about to take on my first DP.

Chris pushed slowly into my ass and I moaned. He worked his way in and out until he was fully sheathed in my tight back door. Then Dwayne started to move in my pussy again and soon the two men had started a rhythm which kept me stuffed full of hard cock. The sounds of the men's grunts and my moans filled the room and the smell of sex was strong in the air.

My body was quivering with each thrust and my senses were overwhelmed as another huge orgasm overcame me. Chris exploded in my ass and then slumped onto the bed in exhaustion.

Within moments, a renewed Daniel replaced Chris in my ass and again I was being plummeted in both holes by big hard cocks. They again started fucking me in rhythm and another orgasm soon ravaged my quivering body. I felt Daniel's cock twitch in my ass as he unloaded his second stream of cum into my ass.

Daniel pulled his shrinking cock out of my ass and made room for the Captain. Again I was stuffed from behind by a hard cock while Dwayne was still in my pussy and the two men rode me hard. Dwayne was sucking on my tits while Carl started smacking my ass as he plunged into my well lubed and well fucked puckered asshole. Cum was pouring down my legs and dripping into the growing puddle on the bedspread as Carl grunted with each hard thrust.

After about a dozen hard thrusts, Carl groaned loudly as he pushed balls deep into me and let his spunk coat the inside of my ass again. I was still shaking from the almost constant orgasm that had been washing over my body as I felt him bend down and kiss the back of my neck. "Damn, girl! You are one of the best sluts I've ever fucked!" Then He moved off of me.

Dwayne growled and flipped me over onto my back after the other three men were done with my ass and said, "Now it's my turn to fuck this little whore!"

He lifted my legs to his shoulders and started to fuck my swollen cunt hard and fast. I gasped as with each down thrust he bottomed out in my pussy. He was not gentle about it either. He was fucking me hard and rough and I loved it. My whole body was jerking and squirming as the strongest orgasm yet took over my body and I heard a scream burst from my lips as even more slimy cum squirted from my pussy and dripped down his legs.

Dwayne's enormous cock seem to grow even larger inside of me and then he let loose with his own scream as jet after jet of milky white seed coated my very well used womb. His whole body had tightened up as his orgasm overwhelmed him and he strained and pushed it deep into me. My eyes rolled back into my head and I almost lost all consciousness because of the strength of this last orgasm.

When I became conscious of my surroundings again, Carl was gently washing between my legs. The bedspread had been taken off the bed and I was lying in clean white sheets.

Carl saw my eyes open and he leaned down and kissed me. "Welcome to my senior staff sexy! I have to go to dinner babe. It is our first formal dinner and the Captain can't be missing in action. You sleep and I will be here when you wake up."

I nodded and closed my eyes again. I was so completely exhausted and I was quite sore between my legs but the pain was a sweet pain and I smiled as I drifted off to sleep. That was the best pain I have ever felt! I fell into a deep dreamless sleep and didn't wake till the next morning.