The Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers

Jennifer now looks back into the crowd only to see the young blond has a man's cock in her ass as she lays atop another taking her whole right breast into his mouth while grunting and rutting away in her pussy.

The man from behind has both her arms pulled back and is pounding a furious pace in her tight young ass.

As Jennifer looks closer it appears the young woman has all but passed out as the men both start to cum in her as she rattles like a rag doll between them.

Jennifer quickly shakes the scene from her mind and stands upright away from the bar and collects herself, straightening her thong and postage stamp top.

As she busies herself a bit behind the bar her mind is a mess of guilt, regret, over stimulation and what she fears is to much alcohol.

Jennifer is suddenly brought back to life by the sound of Mel making an announcement.

Mel welcomes every one and thanks them for coming, and asks Jennifer and Cindy the two beautiful hostess to come to the center of the large room to be formally introduced.

As Jennifer starts to walk towards the center of the room she sees The young blond she now knows as Cindy being passed forward on wobbly knees.

As they both approach Mel he holds out both arms one on each side and brings both women to rest on each side of himself, arms around each at the waist.

Mel introduces each woman and makes mention of how beautiful they both are and how it is time for the entertainment.

He asks that both husbands come forward and stand behind there 2 wives.

When they are in place Mel produces two blindfolds and hand one each to each husband asking them to put them on their wives.

Jennifer's mind races as her husband puts on the blindfold from behind.

Suddenly it is dark and she now can only hear rustling and her husband saying OK.

Then she feels her husband pulling her arms behind her back and the click of handcuffs, its then she realizes her hands are immobile behind her up against the healthy bulge of her husbands swollen member.

Now Mel asks both women to get down on there knees and Jennifer reluctant now responds slowly but stoops down in kneeling position.

Jennifer now feels her knees being pulled apart by several people and the contact of the woman next her as her left knee touches the other woman's right knee.

Now someone is wrapping something around her left knee holding it tight against the other woman's.

Jennifer now feels the thong panty moving to the side due her positioning and can feel herself blush a bit but at the same time is becoming aroused.

The bizarre game of twister continued in silence as her other knee was wrapped with something and pulled outward causing her back to bow a bit and her breasts to push out forward as her husband continued to hold on to her hands.

Now Mel announces the auction can begin , and Jennifer's mind swirls with thoughts of what is to come, squeezing her husbands hands with hers.

She hears rustling about then mel announces the first item is the scissors, OH MY god Jennifer thinks to herself they are going to perhaps cut off what little bit of clothing I have on.

The bidding is short lived and a winner is announced at 50.00, a man, a woman she wonders.

She hears someone approach and feels the Young blond next to her tense and wiggle a bit then she feels cold metal on her skin next to her right breast then her left and her top falls away, then her worst nightmare comes true as she feels it down below and the light thong is gone in a whisk.

Jennifer feels so naked as people talk and mill about and feels the cool air on her now rock hard nipples and exposed crotch.

Suddenly she feels a hand roaming about, first her tummy then right breast, then left, then her pussy mound.

She at the same time can feel the woman next to her move about knowing where the other hand is.

The hand spreads the wetness now from down below to her tummy and breasts and back, this time delving a bit deeper into the private confines of her pussy lips pushing upward first one then two fingers making her mouth form an O and her hands squeeze her husbands harder.

She can feel the woman next to her start to shake and then an interruption as Mel speaks up and says OK that's enough, next bid.

The hand is swiftly pulled away as part of her that she can't control and doesn't know any more wants it not to stop.

Mel announces the next bid is for 10 min of breast play, the bidding commences and the lucky winner is announced for 25.00 and comes forward.

Jennifer jumps as both breasts are grabbed roughly right off and squeezed, pinched, pulled then her nipples come to life as they are twisted forth and back.

She had never felt so aroused while not being touched down below in her life.

As the person worked on her breast she felt time after time fingernails, at first thinking nothing of it now she could smell the perfume of the woman playing with her breasts as the woman got closer.

Now a mouth and long hair whisking across her belly as the woman twirled her nipple inside her mouth, then the other, then stop.

Jennifer breathed heavy as she felt and heard the woman tied to her leg move and moan out loud

It was the longest 5 min of her life listening and feeling what was happening next to her, and then it was done.

Mel announced the next item, as THESE, something he was holding neither woman would know until it was brought in contact with them.

She heard people say, YES, OK, About time, then the bidding started and someone asked how long, Mel replied back That there would be no time limit on any further bids so long as the husbands did not announce to quit.

The bidding went on, and on and on finally at 100.00 a winner was announced.

The person came forward and by the wish of wind Jennifer knew it must have been some thing good.

Someone knelt in front of the woman next to her and the woman gasped and shuddered, Saying OH GOD.

Then grunting, Jennifer felt the woman try to move her leg, then a Humming noise and a vibration through the other woman's knee where they were attached.

Now the person moved to her, she felt her pussy being roughly parted and a large object being pushed in.

Jennifer winced, and squeezed her husbands hands as something very large and long was forced upward, and upward, and up, OH my GODDDDD, she blurted as the object continued UP and UP, it had to be 10 inchs at least.

The person in front of her pulled on her pussy lips one after the other and rubbed her clit as he or she worked it up in to the limit.

She could now feel it up against her cervix and suddenly it started to vibrate and her brain exploded, she could see blinking lights, as the noises coming from both women meshed as one.

Jennifer couldn't tell if she was screaming or the other woman at times.

They were both making animal noises and shaking like wild women as she heard Mel continuing to auction off items to the small crowd.

Jennifer now felt the woman next to her jerk and flinch as a new sound emerged from her lips

UGGGGOHHHHHH,GOODDDDD NO,SSSSSHHHHH, and suddenly she felt a large slippery devise penetrating her ass in and in and OH GOOD, MY GOOD, ITS TOOOO BIIIGGGGG.

Again they were both wailing, moaning and struggling against there bonds as well as them selves once even to both lift there legs that were tied together in unison, only to get a uprising from the crowd.

She could feel her ass and pussy now full and vibrating at a feverish pitch, hands on her tits slapping, pulling teasing and several sharp slaps now starting away at spanking her ass.

She could hear her husband moaning behind her and she knew he was being somehow stimulated as this was happening.

Her mind went back to the look in his eye as they had agreed to this and how he had looked almost devious and smiled.

Now she knew he would spare her nothing in this twisted game and with that thought started the strongest orgasm she had ever experienced.

This was only one of many in the next 2 hours as the two women were used as the men and women pleased, there husbands joining in with the others.

At one she was laid atop her husband while a man was in her mouth and in her ass and was humiliated as her husband described to the others how she was quivering inside as well as he could feel the small vibrating egg that had been deviously pushed far up her ass by one of the women.

The night was a blur from that point on, she remembered sleeping for a while in there cabin and being awoke by her husband and another two men, one of which having a suit case full of devises to try on her innocent flesh.

Her husband had said no but two more men and a woman came into the room and tied her husband to a chair and proceeded to use her for there entertainment.

She remembered two men with one knee each on her arms as they each held one leg and Mary slowly manipulated her sore pussy with oil and her fingers making her beg for completion.

She remembered another beautiful woman entering and straddling her face and then in unison the two worked her over and over to teach her the art of eating their pussies while the others had their way with her body, slowing and speeding up her manipulation forcing her to do as they said.

At one point she blacked out after two men each put 3 fingers in on opposite sides of her pussy and held it open as one of the women slowly worked her hand up inside her while sucking on her clitoris, at this point she turned into a wild animal, flailing about and screaming into Mary's pussy planted over her face causing her to cum as well.

Jennifer awoke the next day to her husband snoring next to her and the announcement for lunch to be served in 15min.

After a long bath and a late lunch on deck she and her husband talked a little about the experience and she found by talking about it she was becoming wet.

Tom sensed her excitement and relieved they engaged in a long wet french kiss, the type they had not had sense their wedding night.

It was then there lives changed forever for Jennifer had found her fetish as well as Tom.

That evening Mary joined them in their room and shared their lovemaking, assisting each of them to new heights of orgasm and then continuing the lessons for loving another woman as Tom rested and watched on.

When the yacht returned to port they scheduled their next adventure with the group for 6 months down the road.

Tom had already made plans secretly with the men for between now and then to share his now submissive wife with a Dominant male living in a near by town, she would be better fit for sure for the next voyage.

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers
12