The Cruise: Brandi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim's hand had just moved onto Brandy's pussy, and he was surprised to find both no hair and no panties. "Mmmmmmmm..." he whispered back, "I like this, a LOT!"

Jim turned her face to his, and they began to kiss. Their hands were teasing each other, Brandy stroking Jim's cock while his fingers were slipping in and out of her wet pussy and tickling her clit.

"Oh, God, baby, you are SOOOOO wet already!" Jim whispered.

"Just ready for you..." Brandy moaned back. She didn't want to tell him that the reason she was so wet was that another guy's cum was already in her pussy. She wanted more, wanted Jim's big cock to punish her little cunt, to fuck her until she couldn't walk.

"Let's get out of here, baby," Jim whispered, "I have to get you alone!"

"Okay, let's go to my cabin. My roomie is out for the night!" They walked to the cabin, stopping to kiss several times along the way.

When they got there, the cabin was dark and Jamie's bed was empty. Brandy left her bracelet on the door knob, this was their sign to each other that they had a "guest" and not to come in.

She slipped her dress over her head and was lay back on the bed. She spread her legs wide and began to finger her wet pussy. "Are you going to just stand there and watch, or are you going to come over here and fuck me?"

Jim quickly stripped his clothes off, and Brandy could see she had been right about Jim's cock. It was a good nine inches long, and very fat. It was hard, sticking straight out from Jim's body. Brandy reached for it, then guided the tip to her wet slit. Jim slowly pressed forward, but Brandy was having none of that.

She grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him in, at the same time thrusting up with her hips. Jim was instantly buried "balls deep" in Brandy's pussy. She moaned, "Okay, stud, now fuck me hard, give me that big beautiful cock!" He started pumping in and out, fucking the tiny girl as hard as he could.

Meanwhile, Jamie returned to the room. It was late, and she was tired. The bracelet was around the door knob. "Damn, Brandy, another one?" she thought.

She slid her key into the lock and tried to open the door quietly. When she stepped inside, she could hear pants and moans. As her eyes got used to the darkness, she could see Brandy was lying on her back, and Dave (or some guy, anyway!) was kneeling between her thighs, fucking her hard and fast. Brandy had her legs wrapped around the guy's waist, and he was thrusting in and out.

Brandy was moaning, "Oh god, fuck me, Jim, fuck me, give me that big beautiful cock..."

Brandy never noticed as Jamie quietly grabbed some of her clothes and left again.

The next morning the phone rang while Jim was kneeling between Brandy's thighs, licking her shaved pussy. It was Jamie. Brandy answered, but her breathing was a little erratic.

"What happened, Jamez, where did you go last night?"

"It's okay, Brandy, I stayed with Kris from our table. I went back to the room about 2 o'clock but you were too busy fucking to even notice I was there. What was that, guy number three or four?"

"Oh God, I'm sorry, Jamie! I left the bracelet on the door..."

"Yeah, but where was I supposed to go? The dance club had shut down, I had nowhere to go..."

Jim's tongue had Brandy close to cumming and shemoaned loudly. "Oh, God, yes, lick me, Jim, suck me..."

Jamie said, "So he's still there? When can I come get the rest of my stuff? Kris has offered to let me stay with her for the rest of the cruise, that way you can be just as slutty as you want and I don't have to know about it."

"Cool, give us maybe an hour... Ohhhhhh, yessssss!!!"

Brandy hung up the phone and said, "Well, we've got an hour until Jamie gets back. So fuck me, stud, I need more of that cock!"

After he was finished, he left Brandy by herself. She sat there, nude, covered in sweat and cum. She loved the feeling, and knew she was going to spend most of this cruise getting fucked by as many guys as she could.

The door opened, and Jamie was standing there. Behind her was Kris, the girl from their table. The two of them stepped through the door, then Jamie tossed the bracelet from the door knob onto Brandy's lap. She looked at Brandy and just shook her head. "God, girl, you are a mess!"

"I know, isn't it great?" Brandy smiled back.

Jamie gathered her clothes and got her things out of the bathroom. "Kris let me stay with her, she's in cabin 355, just down the hall."

"Kris, I really appreciate you doing this. I never meant for this to happen, but I'm glad you were there for Jamie since it did."

Jamie and Kris looked at each other and laughed.

Jamie said, "You have go ahead and have your fun, Brandy. I'll leave you alone, you can fuck just as many guys as you want in our room, and you don't have to leave the bracelet on the door any more."

Brandy knew that she had ticked off her best friend a little, but this seemed like a "win-win" situation. Jamie and Kris seemed to get along well, and they left Brandy to her own. And Brandy intended to take full advantage, she was going to fuck just as many guys as she could in the next two weeks...

12