The Cubicle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long I was asleep, but I woke with a start, disoriented, wonderfully horrified, ashamed and happy all at once at my nakedness. I was sticky and smelly. I started to get up, but checked the hotel windows first: Hard to tell, so I kicked off my heels, slunk down as I got out of the chair and slipped out of the room.

I needed something to clean up the wet mess I'd left in the conference room. I crossed the office floor feeling very conspicuous. Out of habit I went into the ladies' room, but then remembered the men's room, thinking I'd get paper towels there. But seeing my now long-abandoned blouse hanging there, I decided to use it instead, to make my ride home more interesting. I made my way back to the conference room, and slinking in, I used my blouse to wipe down the chairs I'd sat in, and the table. I grabbed my pumps and stepped out, and put on my blouse, now blotchy with wet, smelly spots.

I found my bra still hanging where I'd left it on Mr. Farlan's door. Looking around the corner at the sitting area a few minutes later, I found my pants, and the light was off across the street. At Kelby's desk, I called the elevator to retrieve my panties. But I couldn't get that elevator car to come!

I debated about what to do. I had to leave very soon to catch one of the last buses from the subway for the night -- I was glad that they ran later on Friday nights. I decided that I would just leave my panties there: They would surely be found, either by some guy would get a thrill and not report having found them, or by someone who would most certainly report it. No one would know whose they were. We had no way of tracking who was last in the building, and there were no elevator cameras, so a memo would be written (normally I'd be the one drafting such a memo! But Antoine would be the one to do it since I'd be on vacation on Monday); it would remind employees in vague terms of various company policies regarding workplace behavior. Antoine would assume that some office romance had gotten out of hand.

So I gathered my things, looking forward to hearing about the panty caper when I returned, but more importantly, looking forward to my next two weeks of freedom and reverie. On my ride home, smelling like I'd just had sex, I made a pact with myself that would be my only rule for the next 14 days.

To be continued ...

12