My Perfect Woman Pt. 01

Story Info
This is why my girlfriend is my perfect woman.
11k words
4.37
11.2k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 04/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Perfect Woman

by Vanessa Evans

I am one of the luckiest guys in the world.

Part 1

My name is Harry, I'm 25 and I have a 23 year old girlfriend, Harper, who is slim, blonde, has 'A' cup breasts and her pussy looks like it belongs on a girl a fraction of her age, it's just as hairless as well, and that's only her physical attributes. She is a fun loving, kind, helpful, affectionate, adorable, bubbly, has amazing personality, and she's an adventurous girl who loves dares, loves the outdoor life, and best of all, she loves sex.

Early on in our relationship Harper got one of my pubic hairs caught in between her teeth and we weren't at home so she had nothing to help her remove it. Ever since we started living together Harper shaves my whole pubic region the same time that she shaves hers, which is every morning.

Another of her attributes that I just love is her wardrobe. She hates underwear saying that it is unnecessary and she loves ultra short skirts saying that longer skirts just aren't practical. Harper also tells me that another reason for her not wearing knickers is that her pussy needs to breathe.

Harper loves wearing sleeveless tops with low cut armholes that show a lot of side-boob and often her nipples as well. One type of top that Harper has a few of and wears a lot is what she calls a gypsy top. They're cut very short, more like a bra, and are a very loose fit. If she waves her arms about the tops slide down exposing her nipples.

I'm convinced that she knows when her nipples are exposed but she never does anything about it until someone says something, and there's no way that I would ever spoil her fun and tell her.

It was very early in our relationship that I discovered just how uninhibited Harper is. It was just after our second date and I was out drinking with my mates. I usually try to sit at a table with my back to a wall so that I can watch what's going on in the pub and I was in that position when Harper and a couple of her mates walked in.

While her mates went to get some drinks Harper came and stood next to me. I offered her my chair but she declined saying that she'd have to go over to her mates soon. Well, she was stood real close to me and I put my arm round her legs.

At this point you should know that we'd already fucked in the back of my car on the previous date so she wasn't shocked when my hand rested on her bare thigh.

I was pleasantly surprised when Harper spread her feet a little so I slowly slid my hand up the inside of her thigh under her very short miniskirt whilst I was introducing her to my mates. I wasn't really surprised to find that she wasn't wearing any knickers, and that her pussy was wet.

Harper didn't flinch as my thumb went into her vagina and one of my fingers started rubbing her clit. I was conscious that part of my hand may have been visible to Jason who was sat opposite me and I was also aware that Harper might know that as well but the introductory chats continued with Harper acting totally normal.

Even when I felt Harper's body tense up and her pussy clamp on my thumb, she continued the small talk with my mates.

I was sure that she'd just cum, and my mates gave no indication that they'd realised she had just cum. The conversation continued until Harper left to join her mates. As she did so she turned to face me and bent at the waist to give me a kiss before moving away.

Once she was out of hearing range Jason said,

"Bloody hell mate, you've got a winner there, sorry, I shouldn't have been looking but I couldn't help but see where your hand was, and I couldn't help seeing her bare pussy when she bent over. Did you just make her cum?

"Yes I did, and yes, I know how lucky I am, and no, I don't mind you looking at her." I replied.

"I saw all that as well." Jason added, are her mates like her as well?"

"No idea Jason, you'll have to find out for yourself."

Unlike most girls who spend ages making sure that no one can get a glimpse up their skirts or down their tops, Harper is not bothered if someone sees her tits, pussy or butt, but if she catches someone seeing those bits of her she gets quite horny.

You will never catch Harper tugging at the hem of her short skirts.

Whenever Harper is a bit nervous she has this habit of playing with the hem of her short skirt. Not pulling it down, just twisting it around her fingers. I've seen her do this a few times and sometimes as she's winding the fabric around her fingers the fabric it gets lifted up exposing her uncovered slit. I'm pretty sure that she doesn't realise what she's doing and I certainly aren't going to tell her. The first time that I noticed it was when we went on our first holiday together and we were in a car hire office. The sales guy was sat at a desk and we were stood in front of the desk and the guy was asking Harper about her driving licence.

It was the first time that Harper had driven a hire car, and they drive on the 'wrong' side of the road over there, so it was understandable that she was a little nervous. The skirt that she was wearing was of the skater design, very short and the fabric was very thin. As she wound it around her fingers the front lifted up and I saw the sales guy's face, it was priceless, especially as I was sure that Harper didn't realise what she was doing.

Harper also tells me that she she just loves going out wearing just a thin, ultra short summer dress. She says that it makes her horny knowing that all she is wearing, in public, is a thin, baggy, floaty, single layer of fabric that could get caught by the wind or fall off her quite easily if the spaghetti straps broke or came undone..

Harper is also not a big fan of makeup and on the odd occasion that she does wear some it's only lipstick and a little eye makeup. She says that women should embrace their natural self.

Harper doesn't go around naked, other than at home, and doesn't go deliberately flashing her tits or pussy, well not very often, but she sometimes engineers 'accidental' exposure and manufactures wardrobe malfunctions. She also has a very sincere way of saying,

"Oops, I didn't realise that I wasn't covered," or

"Oops, I didn't realise that this top (or skirt) was see-through."

But the glint in her eye tells me that she was happy that someone saw her goodies.

When Harper is naked at home and friends come to visit, she never rushes to put some clothes on and she is usually naked until they leave. The only exception to this is if her or my parents come to visit. However, she doesn't rush to get clothed if it is hers or my siblings who come to visit. Apparently, when her whole family lived together she pushed the boundaries and often got into trouble with her mother for not wearing enough around the house.

It's funny how visits from male friends always last longer than visits from just female friends.

Unlike most girls who spend hours doing whatever they can to protect their modest, Harper doesn't. She rarely crosses her legs when sitting and happily bends over to pick something up letting whoever see up her skirt or down her top.

Harper also gets very horny when she realises that someone has seen, or is still looking at her, bare tits or pussy.

AND I LOVE IT.

And so do my mates. I've lost count of the number of times when I've looked at any one of my mates and realised that he is looking up her skirt or down her top. They all tell me that I have a steaming hot girlfriend, and I always reply telling them that I already know that and that I lover her because of what she looks like, does and says.

I clearly remember the first time that Harper bent over in front of my mate Leo and he said,

"Bloody hell mate, I can see Harper's coin-slot pussy. Sorry mate, I shouldn't be looking, she's your girlfriend."

"That's okay Leo," I replied, "she never wears underwear and she doesn't care who gets to know that."

Harper and I often get invited to social events where we hardly knew anyone and we put it down to one guy there that we do know having told the others that Harper isn't a shy or modest girl. To these event Harper usually wear clothes that she know will give her accidental wardrobe malfunctions. I just love watching her as she goes from group to group letting them see through the fabric of her clothes or down her top or up her skirt.

As I hinted at earlier, Harper shares my love of outdoor sports and adventures and we usually go camping, hiking, rock climbing, or sailing at least once a month when the weather is good. Harper has done all those activities wearing just a short skirt and top, or less.

I love to see Harper wearing just a climbing harness.

Harper has also done a naked Bungee Jump.

We do the above outdoor activities either on our own, or with our friends. Sometimes when we are hiking on our own, Harper will strip naked and walk with me, naked except for her hiking boots that is, and we often hike the popular trails. We've met many other hikers and Harper has never had any adverse comments, only complementary ones, sometimes from other women who have said that they wished that they were as brave as Harper was.

Whenever we go camping with our mates they rarely offer to help us put our tent up and I can see them watching Harper bending over to put the pegs in, her choosing the optimal place to do that regardless of where my mates are watching her from. Whenever we are sitting around, eating, drinking or just talking, Harper often sits on the grass Indian style, not caring that just about everyone can see up her skirt to her spread pussy.

Also when we are camping with our mates they all get to hear just how enthusiastic Harper is when we are making love and she likes to leave the light on when we are not sleeping, I'm sure that our mates can see a silhouette of her riding me.

Clothes shopping is another activity that Harper enjoys and it's not uncommon for her to come out of the changing rooms to ask my opinion of different garments. I've heard a few complimentary comments from other guys who are waiting for their female partners. Especially when she pulls the curtain back to show me her in just a skirt or just a top.

I remember one little clothes shop when we were on holiday at a Mediterranean resort where Harper actually stripped totally naked in the main area of the small shop that had 2 huge windows at the front. The guy who owned the shop looked like he couldn't believe his luck when she asked if it was okay to try on a G-string and she promptly pulled her dress up and off revealing that she wore no underwear.

The owner spent ages bringing other garments to her saying that he thought she would look good in them and he always watched her strip naked and try them on.

All the time I was just stood in a corner watching Harper put on a little show for the man, and anyone who walked by and looked in.

We didn't buy anything but seeing the smile on the owner's face I got the impression that he didn't mind.

Harper hates tan lines, and when we go on holiday, or even to a beach in England, she sunbathes nude if she thinks that she can get away with it. Whenever she asks me for my opinion on that I always say,

"Try naked, if someone complains put your miniscule G-string on."

And it (she only owns the one) really is miniscule, the fabric only just covers her vulva. If / when she spreads her legs wearing that G-strings the fabric often disappears between her not so meaty lips.

We have often been pleasantly surprised at the places that Harper can sunbathe naked and get away with it. I tell her that it's because she is so beautiful and that no one could possibly object to seeing her naked, but she says that it's because no one wants to make a fuss.

Whatever the reason, Harper is happy that she can maintain her wonderful all-over tan and I am very happy to lay beside her feeling so proud of her, and so happy that she is MY girlfriend.

Talking of our Mediterranean holidays, when we are there, Harper always wears very 'floaty' summer dresses or skirts and tops. It's not that she intentionally dresses to flash people, it's because she loves the feeling of the warm air blowing up her skirts and tops. She tells me that it tickles her pussy and nipples and makes her horny. We often have to find a quiet corner where I can satisfy her horniness.

On a few occasions I have told her that her skirt is billowing out or blowing up revealing her bare butt or pussy, and all she does or say is,

"Not to worry, gravity will sort it out."

A couple of times we have been caught having sex in public. Both times when Harper has realised that we were being watched, her orgasm found new heights, and afterwards she didn't rush to put her clothes back on.

Those times that Harper and I put on at little show weren't the only times that she put on a little show. Whenever she realised that there are people watching her from the balconies of the hotel rooms either side of ours, or directly opposite us, she gets really horny and we make love out on our balcony with her continually asking me if our neighbours are watching us. When I tell her that they are her enthusiasm goes up a notch.

Harper has been photographed or videoed by strangers quite a few times. One time was when we were on a beach in England and a group of young men were walking along the water's edge. They stopped not far from Harper's feet and I watched their phones come out. I whispered to Harper that she had an audience and that she was being photographed and videoed. Her response was twofold, firstly she whispered back,

"That's okay, I don't mind."

Secondly I watched her feet shuffle apart quite a bit further than they already were.

When the young men had moved on Harper said,

"I wonder if those photos and videos will find their way onto the internet?"

I knew that she's liked that idea so I leaned over and kissed her then said,

"We could always make some videos of our own or post some of the thousands of photographs that we already have of you."

Harper's response was to turn onto her side and tell me to spoon her with my cock inside her. I did, and we had a very pleasant next 30 or so minutes as we slowly fucked on that beach.

What I haven't said about that trip to that beach is that I dared her to ride in my car totally naked for the whole 30 + mile journey there.

"Okay." Harper said as we were walking to my car from her house. She was naked before she got in the car and she stayed like that until I parked the car in the beach car park.

I had only dared her to travel TO the beach naked, but she interpreted that to mean there and back. Needless to say that I didn't correct her.

I loved it when we passed vehicles and one of the occupants looked over and saw the naked Harper. Her response was just to wave to those people.

One sunny and warm day, we sometimes decide to go for a walk round the big local park. After we'd been strolling for a few minutes I dared her to take her tank top off, and she did. A few minutes after that I said,

"If going topless here doesn't bother you, I dare you to give me your skirt."

And she did. We walked for a good 30 minutes with me holding the hand of the naked 23 year old girl. I was so proud of her whilst she just acted as if it was perfectly normal to walk around the park naked. We did however, get a few people staring at her but not one said a word. Well that's not quite true, every time we met other people on the path Harper said something like,

"Hi, nice day for a stroll."

As I said, never once did anyone say anything bad to us, only "hello" back, although I can't blame them for staring, who wouldn't want to look at a beautiful, naked 23 year old girl.

Another, regular dare comes from either me or one of my mates, or their girlfriends, when we are out drinking. Harper often gets dared to walk from the pub building to our car totally naked at the end of the evening. I haven't kept a record of which of my friends have dared her to do this naked walk but I'm pretty sure that all my male mates have dared her to do this, and a couple of their girlfriends as well.

This last summer, one of our friends dared Harper to ride in London's version of the World Naked Bike Ride. Without a second thought she agreed to the dare then started thinking about how we could manage to do it. I had to buy a bike roof rack for my car but it was worth it to see her pedalling round the streets of London totally naked.

On a weekend, when the weather is good and we aren't going away anywhere, Harper can be spotted sunbathing in our back garden, naked of course. Our neighbour on one side is a nice, friendly old man, Tom, who lives on his own. He often takes deliveries for us and we often chat over the fence. Harper is quite happy for him to see her sunbathing naked, telling me that she likes to spread a little happiness to nice people.

Our neighbours on the other side are a couple not much older than Harper and I. They are madly in love, like Harper and I, and the wife doesn't mind the husband looking at Harper. She says that she know that her hubby loves her and would never leave her. She has also joined Harper on the odd occasion when the weather and work commitments have allowed.

I've seen the wife naked too but I much prefer every aspect of Harper.

As I said earlier, Harper is often naked when anyone comes to visit us, and occasionally some of my mates come round for an evening of video games. Harper can't be bothered with video games, but she is happy to serve us with drinks and snacks, and she never bothers to put any clothes on. There is a chance, but Harper won't admit it, that she deliberately stays naked so that my mates are distracted, thus giving me an advantage in the games that I usually win when we are playing them at our house.

Harper works in an office where the management are quite relaxed about the 'smart and casual' dress code. Harper says that she doesn't deliberately flash her tits or pussy to the guys who work there, but a girl colleague has told her that there have been a few accidental exposures. Harper has recently been promoted but she tells me that it is because of her abilities, not her accidental exposures. Who knows?

Not only is Harper very athletic, and almost tomboyish, she is very sensual and can dance in the sexiest way. The lap dances that she has given me are out of this world. Harper gets home from work before I do and if I have had an exhausting day she can revive me in no time.

Harper's adventurous nature extends to sex as well. She will try anything. She loves being fucked in any and every position that we can think of. There have been a few times when I have got a little worried that my cock might break off. Harper loves to be deep throated and I have lost count of the number of times that she has been laying across the bed or the dining table with her head over the side with my cock balls deep down her throat. Thankfully, Harper soon managed to overcome the gag reflex and she trusts me to pull out before she suffocates.

Another way that she loves my cock in her throat is for her to lay on her back on the floor the push her torso up so that she is supported by just her hands and feet. Then with her head back I partially squat at her head and fuck her throat whilst l lean forwards and rub her clit.

Our sex fun is not restricted to the bedroom. In the house we have had sex in many positions in all the rooms, and that includes the garage and the back garden. The only place that we haven't fucked yet is in the front garden. We both agree that doing it there would be pushing our luck a bit too far.

When we are out walking we are always looking for places where we use natural of man-made features to let us try fuck in a slightly different way and in a public location. Judging by Harper's enthusiasm I'm sure that she hopes that we'll get caught.