All Comments on 'The Cuckold Diet Challenge Ch. 02'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I hope you write more chapters for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another chapter or two

I can't see them staying together, but I'd like to see when he finishes the relationship. Clearly its dead and gone.

PearDrop3PearDrop3over 10 years ago
Fantastic Story

Please finish the story, I'm dying to see these women get what they deserve.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent

Truthfully you could have typed gibberish and it would have been better than the original. However you laid things out perfectly for the slut wife and her cunt friend to see exactly where the contract was taking them. Another chapter would finish it but it would be anticlimactic because we know where it's going. Continue the great work.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
NOW WHEN THE ULTIMATOR DOESNT LIKE HER OWN DEAL

and the fine print is blurry. TK U MLJ LV NV

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Excellent Follow On But Not FINISHED

I think we all suspect where this will end up. The question is how will Rick deal with it? The first story was just sick. This one is a good set up to finally put an end to it.

I know all of your stories don't end up with a nuclear option and reconciliation is not out of the question. Remember the priest? He could conceivably come up with a compromise somehow. You never know? I think it's still a divorce, another question is how contentious will it be?

Either way, I hope you come up with a final chapter. Either reconciliation or divorce. You're the author. The only thing I ask is you really burn Shelly! Having her fired is just not enough!! What a bitch that truly needs to be burned.

Great set-up. So please FTDS!! 5 Stars for now. And thanks again for a great read!

FinishTheDamnStoryFinishTheDamnStoryover 10 years agoAuthor
About this Sequel

Thanks for all the comments.

This will not be a short story. There are several chapters to the solution, with a variety of turns and twists along the way. I have submitted a new chapter every day, and I'm not done submitting yet. Yes, I have Finished the Damn Story, but each chapter is 3-4 pages long, and you should be receiving them daily for the next week.

I may have dragged it out longer than necessary, but I had difficulty getting to the resolution I desired, without laying a LOT of groundwork for it.

SpykkeSpykkeover 10 years ago
Finish the damn sequel

!!!!!!!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Probably your best so far but "unfinished!"

Started reading and I couldn´t stop. I found myself hoping you will continue this one!

As it is it seems without a proper ending - and that is something you are up against, right?

5 fullfledged stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That was great

please, please, finish it. What happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like your

being... But you are NOT finishing the story.... Complete the tale , not a dangling one

doberincadoberincaover 10 years ago
Go on please....

Great story, it's real anger, these are real emotions. I love it! Please continue....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
While I like the direction of this story, one thing bothers me....the church thing.

Their behaviour is the complete opposite of anything religious or churchy. I'm not saying they don't go but considering their actions, what's the point? They clearly want nothing to do with religious precepts and ordinances and except for the mention of church, it has about as much impact as going bobbing for apples. So, again, I ask this, what's the point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I LOVE IT!!!!!

If all the ch's r this good u r 1 of my new favorite authors for sure ;)

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 10 years ago
Finnish the Damn Story!

Well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finish the damn story

Finish your addition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is a great story, not that shit that writes the loser who writes under the name of goodhusband

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
finish the damn story

will chap 3 be here tomorrow?

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
5 stars - fucking awesome

This is easily your best work to date FTDS and then some. Considering how utterly shit the original was, you have done a brilliant job sticking so near to the original story and have kept the character's almost exactly as they were.

Can't wait for chapter 3 :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
to the anon who raised the church angle...

In my expirenence there are hypocrites everywhere. Look at the priests that molesr children. I have a neighbor that are chatholic. They go to church every Sunday. But he still spouts racist remarks and she is two faced to everyone. I am not trying to bash any religion. Just point out the these characters, like other people, can be hypocrites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FTDS

FINISH THE DAMN STORY!

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I think this is one of the best continuation stories from this author.

troubleddeeplytroubleddeeplyover 10 years ago
Creative story rescue

Characters were engaging, and the plotline was fun to read. You have taken some crap for some of your story continuations, but I think you should get substantial praise for this one.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
An " Exceptional " Story AND Continuation by Any Standard !

Usually in Literotica and in real life publishing , sequels written by non- original authors suck harder then a crack whore jonesing for a knuckle sized rock. This is different as in very, very and very. I read a story by this author in the past and found it wanting and have bypassed his work since then.

My prejudice towards sequels stemming from source may well have prejudiced my judgement because this is the best read in weeks. I will only counsel FTTDS to take his time ( less then RazorLyt plz ) because his literary extension is nigh-seamless & quite possibly an improvement the original inspiration. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hope

I hope you are going to Finish the Damn Story!!!!!!!

Kiddo1001Kiddo1001over 10 years ago
Finished?

I would ask that you do your name justice and finish the damn story.

dinkymacdinkymacover 10 years ago
Nice!!

But, finish the story!!! lol

alex_crossalex_crossover 10 years ago
Your best ever..

I agree with the other comments, now FinishTheDamnStory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I can belive one day i'd write this!

Finish the damn story FinishTheDamnStory !

N8dawgN8dawgover 10 years ago
FTDS

So far So good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damn story not finished !

Don't brag about finishing stories and THAN not doing it yourself. Pretty pathetic on your part. Finish the FUCKING STORY. You still left him as a wimp. Maybe someone else will finish YOUR story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ftds

you wimp bitch you didn't finish the story. You are a lie with a pen. you just went from a writer to a workless wimp go suck some cum wimp tried to give a 1 but you got it rigged not to take low scores. You have lost the rt. to ftds anymore stories your as workless as a writer who doesn't ftds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Better have another chapter!

Its like watching those primetime soaps.

Really good. next chapter, please!

hoosier76hoosier76over 10 years ago
Getting interesting

Looking forward to you finishing this!

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Excellent!

Nicely done. I don't see the need to draw it out so much over 3 or 4 more chapters, but it's great so far.

5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FINISH THE DAMN STORY!!!

Finish the damn story dude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Congratulations

On a brilliant recovery from a fairly poor original first chapter. In the original the characters were unbelievable, yours are believable, whilst remaining consistent.

Also, this is your best writing so far.

But, I agree with others, it needs a final chapter.

john1946john1946over 10 years ago
ok

Very good turnaround on that one. Even brought a smile....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4*s

Better than the original??Yes!!

I don't see why this story should be longer than 4 or 5 pages.

This might be FTDS magnus opus. Since he is talking multiple pages and chapters it's going to be a twisty,surprise full trip. I can't wait!!

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow..nicely done!

Wow...I have read many stories here and this one is really peaking my interest! Keep going and soon!

cpetecpeteover 10 years ago
It took more twists

than a NY lawyers contract to turn this story around....but what a tale!

Looking forward to the rest

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
2nd Comment

"I'll get rid of you first, you slut."

I love that line! Great place to leave off. lol

ace4869ace4869over 10 years ago
Fuckin loved it

I love the way you wind these stories up and this one is looking to be one of the best. Good job! ***** stars.

Bev59Bev59over 10 years ago
I thought you finished the story?

What's up with this? I thought it was your job to 'finish the story'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

I find it amazing how many people have asked you to finish the story, implying that this was your ending, when you plainly replied there were still a number of chapters to go. I, for one, look forward to the rest of your take on how this should end. Character development is good, plenty of tension though some predictability to the storyline, and so far it has been a believable and enjoyable continuation to a very improbable original plot.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Not satisfied

So you gave him some balls and for being sneaky about it I commend you. But in your own words finish the damn story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What Happened?

Good extension of the origin farce but still no ending. I hope you plan on finishing the damn story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another great pseudo-sequel

You are fast on your way to becoming one of my favorite Litrotica author,along with DanielQSteeIe1....I find the responses and decisions that your main characters make a little bit more believable than what the majority of writers on this site make their characters do. Keep up the good work. - BGunns

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What ending?

Finish the damn story !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Based on your nom de plume.,,,,

I am surprised. You did not finish this one.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
I agree with the other comments -

finish the damn story (~grin).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cansellyou = huecuck?

Or are there 2 different illiterate wonderturds who don't know the difference between "to" and "too" submitting/commenting in LW?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Check his last BIO ENTRY

He says that the he has 4 chapters complete and 1 in Edit! I think patience is required here, so the rest of this fine work can be properly polished. I've read every thing that FTDS has done and I am SURE we will not be disappointed.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
5* Even better than part 1

Part 2 was great! Can't wait for part 3!

tiger46tiger46over 10 years ago
Wow!

The original story was well crafted but with a POV from a twisted perv who would never have risen to the level he achieved with such a wimp attitude.

This continuation was also well crafted AND much more beleivabe. This story needs additional chapters (at least one more) to reach a conclusion, they can reconsile - but not at any cost. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Auto 1* for FTDS

I didn't like these stories the first time, why don't you just let the fucking things die.

deadonedeadoneover 10 years ago
I believe Tom

I stated when the first story was put out there that when the other partners found out he would be canned in a heartbeat. Also how can a bloodthirsty shark just roll over? How can a wife so misjudge her husband?

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
What the hell is this crap?...

... I thought your motto was to "finish the damn story". Pretty lousy job on this one.

FinishTheDamnStoryFinishTheDamnStoryover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Special thanks to Anonymous Auto *1, whose vote will get swept, but whose comments help push this story to the top of the most commented list, ensuring more views for this and the next 6 chapters. I appreciate the help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Looking forward to more

I was disappointed when I got to the end - thought you had left it unfinished, too. Then I saw your comment and the frustration went away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finish the Damn Story.....

That's your pen name....live up to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG what a waste of time reading a pile of crap!

How and the hell does this piece of shit get over 4 stars? Finish the story? You didn't finish anything! This is the first story I've read of yours and it will be the last.

FinishTheDamnStoryFinishTheDamnStoryover 10 years agoAuthor
LOL at Anonymous

The story will be continued. I said it's a long story in the preface. The comments immediately below yours talk about how many chapters it will be. You don't even have to scroll backward to see it. The story is finished. It's submitted. Literotica likes to dole the chapters out one at a time. You had to wait 4 years for chapter 2. You'll still need to wait a day for each subsequent chapter. You should have the whole thing by this time next week, if the Halloween Contest doesn't interrupt the posting.

Thanks for taking the time to read this chapter. And thanks for the comments.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

Patience, people. Have faith. I do. And I read a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what's a serial?

I guess the whiners hate anything longer than four LIT pages.

I guess some stories take longer to complete than others.

You do your usual good job here, carrying a theme along, building tensions and creating needs and, best of all, making the characters seem like real people.

I'm in! Keep going, FTDS. Tell the whole story, sick and twisted as it's namesake story began, finish it. Finish it so the players can see what their choices and actions wrought.

Hopefully, he'll not rage quite so much in future episode, since as he admits, he started the ball rolling. Yup, she's gone into a different universe altogether, but they often do, don't they?

.......And he's handling just right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very clever

using the exact terms of the contract. It may not have been the original intent on the part of the wife, but you followed the letter of the law. I agree with you on your stand on willing cucks. It makes no sense to allow your wife to fuck around and you to stay faithful. Who could possibly want to be humiliated? If the wife loves the husband how could she stand herself for mistreating him? *****

RpierzRpierzover 10 years ago
After reading original...

...I must say I like your ending/continuation SO MUCH better.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
The found balls

Yes He started with the escort girl and the punishment does not fit the crime.....and he selpunished himself first. When he felt he payed out the crime he found his rolled balls.5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Billy goat balls?

Scourge of Albania, Molester of Moldavia, Humper of Billy Goats - the one and only Duna is on the loose!

Lock up your livestock!

maninconnmaninconnover 10 years ago
Is this the end?

Is the damn story finished? Is this the end? I like it a lot...so what happens next?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

This is brilliant! You exploit every detail from the original. A masterpiece. Five stars.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 10 years ago
Absolutely Fabulous!

Five stars. Excellent, clever, and compelling dialogue. FTDS is writing the slut wife perfectly - no remorse, no doubts it is ALL hubby's fault. Well done.

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
Hoisted On Her Own Petard

I just love when that happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
zed0 the ped0 - back at the shoolyard you nonce?

Don't forget to go door-to-door and tell your neighbors you're a pederast!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
One more thought

You have done a brilliant job of writing the wife's character. On the one hand she is an apparently cold hearted bitch that deserves to get burned. On the other hand, when she is pleading with hubby she doesn't seem to be doing so just because she is in it for the money. Her dialogue comes across as authentic. I suspect she is primarily concerned with the money, has been fucking around before, and does not love her hubby. However, her words suggest that you may have something else in mind. Does she get burned and then live with total regret over what she lost? Can't wait to read part three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5*s

Great story. Looking forward to the next chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Coming back to Vote

Didn't vote on the first chapters until I saw where the whole thing was going. Been burned too many times by those who never finish a story - should have guessed that wouldn't be a problem with you.

Some weak chapters, 6 seemed to be rambling, but chapters 2 and 8 were excellent. Great job Finishing The Damn Story. Keep it up. This chapter was an easy 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another story

Please consider finishing REVELATIONS by alex lover

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Simply outstanding

not much else to say. Please be sure to finish it.

Danger09Danger09over 10 years ago
I'm loving this story so far-- please don't disappoint me..

Although I am not thrilled about this guy eating her out AFTER she let some strange guy fuck her-- I absolutely loved when he was telling that fucking cum slut Shelly off! I absolutely HATE men with No backbone. I liked how you've turned this fucking sick story around. I really hope you do what should've been done in the first place when she brought up her ridiculous contract--- DUMP THE GUTTER SLUT & TAKE YOUR CHANCES IN COURT!!!!! Threats don't work on me. I think the original writer of this story needs therapy, there's obviously something not quite right in his head. I don't care who cheated first, if you aren't willing to forgive & forget or try to get pass the betrayal--than there's ONLY 1 option--- DIVORCE. I don't see how the lawyer husband can sign such a stupid contract, I don't see how he actually signed it in hopes of keeping his family when in reality his family was destroyed the moment she actually sat at her computer & drew up a contract that only benefited her. She can claim it's to help motivate him to lose weight, if she truly loved, respected, or gave a fuck about him, all the hours she probably spent to think up, tweak , discuss & draw up that disgusting contract could've been better spent working towards repairing the damage his transgression has caused their marriage, she instead decided that going out & getting fuck'd by a 12inch dick would be much better for their marriage. There's no fucking way this--"marriage" can survive there's nothing that can save it. It's gone.. Dead.. Buried.. She's a slut & he needs bigger nuts. He can borrow mines. On to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pathetic.

If you're going to write a "sequel" make sure you've read the original first. You've completely ignored aspects of the original to turn him into a "dirty saint" that is an all around good guy but just slipped up a little. That's bullshit. Key points that you've cheated on from the original:

1. He was serially cheating on his wife.She only had evidence of the last incident of cheating on videotape because the dumbass clued her in to it. I know that you know this because you rewrote it as Shelly catching him, and there's no way she can "catch" and arrange for a video for the wife unless he does it MORE THAN ONCE.

It was not a one time accident. He was regularly cheating on his loving wife. He is unfaithful, and refuses to give his wife the fidelity he demands.

2. You claim she never spoke to him about his weight. Bullshit, it was an ongoing issue, he knew she had problems with his weight, and referred to the contract as the "tipping point". He simply didn't care until the contract. He's a fat pig.

3. Danielle caught him, not Shelly. He knows this, unless he was stealing from the company to pay for his whores. Danielle even insinuated how she knew, and you've told us here how she knew - she takes care of the family finances. Gee, I wonder how she noticed $3000 repeated losses from the family bank?

4, He was stealing form his family to pay for his whores.

5. The original ended with her confessing to the Father. Here you act as if he hasn't heard a word.

6. Openly stealing large amounts of money from the family to pay for whores IS rubbing your wife's face in it.

7. He claims she's been cheating on him long term, and it's obviously bullshit. Meat was a one-stop dumb fuck who was pissy about the fact that she set ground rules for him.

8. He whines about the sexual acts she performs and her limitation of them, but literally the only thing she denied him was pussy shaving. Really? What the fuck.

9. He whines about the over-the-top revenge, yet treated her like utter shit in the first place, and is now plotting and even worse revenge? Really? I realize that you're one of those authors who thinks that BTB is the sole right of husbands who have been cheated, and that wives have no right to BTB no matter how bad their husband has treated them, but that's crap.

This is the shit people are talking about when we complain about you mentally "re-writing" the original stories that you set down sequels to. It doesn't seem like you're putting any real effort in at all, just whitewashing cheating bastards, and suggesting that it's perfectly normal and acceptable behavior for a man to cheat on his loving wife, steal from his family, and in general be a fat pig.

Her revenge IS over the top, but that's BTB for you, and it goes both ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent continuation!

Please ignore 'Pathetic'. It only takes reading the first bullet to know he's the one that didn't read the original. If he'd cheated more than once, and charged it, his wife would have known about it. Talk about a stupid comment.

Love what you're doing, and eagerly waiting your next great 'Finish.'

snathsnathabout 10 years ago
Smooth

I had my doubts initially, when it appeared that the metamorphosis was quite abrupt, but then the story progressed smoothly. Looking forward to the next chapters.

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 10 years ago
VERY well done!

Excellent writing, clever dialogue. An almost perfect start to finishing the sad story started by Razorlyt. I like the fact that he's using her own contract against her. Keep up the good work. And remember - Edrider73 has a lifetime of stories for you to finish!

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
HEADS I WIN,,,TAILS YOU LOSE

is not a good start to any contract, TK U MLJ LV NV

norcal62norcal62about 10 years ago
Poor (stupid) premise to work from with this story.

You mix too much intelligent thought with dopey sentiment. Doesn't work for me.

There's not much "love" going around with this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star story stolen and written solely for the btb choir

if you want to write a btb story you ought to at least have the balls to come up with your own theme, or at least your own title, instead of stealing someone else's. But the writing is really pretty lame, I mean the notion of her renewed marital relations canceling her being able to use adultery in a divorce is just plain silly.....in the eyes of a divorce judge he still cheated on her. The story and dialog just gets lamer and sillier from there on.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Compromise

I know the marriage is barely on life support, but her offer to stop her outside sex in exchange for him going back to work seems reasonable.

And, yes, I know, reasonable and Loving Wives is often an oxymoron!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
how'd this get a high rating?

All the retarded trolls that don't understand erotica or the cuckold lifestyle for that matter gave it a high rating. The original story had promise, this goes into way too much plot and starts to get real boring. Oh and I like cuckold stories so I get the feeling that the stupid readers of this site really have a poor grasp of what is good erotic fiction and are just looking for a story with plot only. That and they are mostly chauvinist that are afraid of a strong woman dominated theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
At the beginning

You had a rant about RAAC stories. I agree, they are the purest of horse shit.

What I don't get is, Why is THIS story going the same fucking retarded way?

If it wasn't, they would be divorced by now!

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
Here is a problem

If he gets Shelly fired, what is to keep her from spreading information and humiliation about him to everyone?

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
Going well enough

He is going to need a new life though - she may learn but i would have great difficulty ever trusting her again -

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
Outstanding!!! As I do with all your submissions...

I go and read the original, then read how you finish it out. I read Ch. 01 and felt sorry for poor Rick and how he was treated. Then I see you write 6 chapters after that and wonder.."What in the world are you going with this?" I knew from reading your other submissions that you will turn it around and BTB wife, but I never figured how.

This is very entertaining to read on these cold winter days, my friend.

10 *'s...oh, wait, I can only give 5. I'll just sign in as one of the pathetic "anonymous" commenters and give 5 more! tee hee hee!

IndyOnIndyOnabout 8 years ago
http://www.literotica.com/s/the-cuckold-diet-challenge

When I read the original story it made me sick......but I knew if I just read a little more I would be at the end and could then go to FTDS and get my relief....I knew I could count on you guys to make me feel better....so far so good!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Thoughts

“whoring around behind my back." – ONE time with a call girl is hardly WHORING around!

“What was I supposed to do, say no? She's my best friend." – Yes, that’s EXACTLY what you were supposed to do! And she may be your best friend, but he’s a partner for a firm that’s a client of your company!

"How about if you stop fucking other men, while you're married to me." – He’s right! He shouldn’t have to EARN her faithfulness! As KarenE said, as he himself suggests here, MAYBE if she stops fucking other men they can TRY some sort of a compromise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
i fucking love this shit

This! This is the cuckold revenge i wanted! Yeeeeessss!!!!! Fuck you you cuckolding slut! Burn in hell little bitch while he drives you and your bitch friends into insanity! You loose labia flapping in the wing like elephang ears cumdump. Have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well Done

What an emotional roller coaster. I've been certain several times I knew where you were going, only to find myself shocked with how things have unfolded. I'm on Ch. 05 now and praying however it ends that your characters continue to make decisions that make sense to me. Thanks for sharing, it's been very exciting.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Second time through...

Still love it. Still five stars. I love cheering for this guy. I think I remember how this ends, but she burned all chances of reconciliation back in the original.

cyferxcyferxover 7 years ago
If you want respect as a writer

learn the difference between discrete and discreet, and why you should be using only the latter. It is extremely annoying to see the same mistake over and over again.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous