The Cuckold Diet Challenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The additional encounters?" he asked.

"Guess I better not give her any excuses. Sure as shit, she's not going to be buying more times with her body."

We sat back and I put the contract away. I couldn't believe the difference in feeling, from when I'd walked into Tom's home less than an hour earlier. She wanted a fight? Wanted to control me, fuck around, rub my face in it? It was a fight she'd get. No more mister nice guy. I'd fucking catered to her for far too long. This was my reward?

"You know Shelly Daniels, from our accounting firm? She helped my wife with her first encounter, provided the place, chose the man, and did the taping. She may even be the one who filled her in on my straying. I wasn't very careful with the charges, and she has access to all my expense reports."

Tom shook his head. "Ignorant slut. Broke every morality and secrecy clause in their contract with us. Her firm agreed to do their job legally, ethically and morally. Undermining the marriage of the senior partner certainly fails that test. You want us to burn her?"

"Totally. Burn her, the company, and anyone they work with. If Danielle wants to get her friends involved, we'll make them pay through the teeth. All of them."

Tom sighed. "The company as well? They're good at what they do, been with us over a decade. It's going to be a bitch to replace them."

"Fine. If they'll fire her ass, why don't we let them keep our business?"

"We'll offer the carrot and stick. Keep her, they lose our business, and we'll make sure everyone knows why. We'll sue them as well. Fire her, and they'll not only keep our business, but we'll make them our preferred referral for anyone we work with."

"You're not going to have a problem with the other partners on this?" I asked.

"I don't think so. Once Dad and Uncle Mike understand the issues, they'll be on board. With four of us backing it, I don't see any problems. Especially when the old man is leading the charge."

"One more issue," I said.

"Let me guess. The guys she's fucking around with."

"Yeah. I'll have her watched. Anyone so much as touches her, I want them dealt with."

"It's not completely their fault, you know," Tom said.

"I understand. But she's telling them up front that she's married and punishing me. Actually spells out my name for the bastards. I don't need that kind of humiliation coming back to bite me in the ass. They start spreading word around and my reputation is shot. I want them taken care of."

"Alright. Are you going to use D&G Investigations?"

"They do a good job. Maybe I can get a 'friends and family' rate."

"Let me handle that. Keep your hands clean. I can file it under morality verification, one of the keys to your making senior partner. Perhaps we can offset some of the cost."

I grinned. "I knew I brought you into this for something."

Tom laughed. "You were two years behind me making partner."

"I didn't quite have your connections, did I?"

Tom slugged me. "Like Uncle Mike would choose me over you? If anything I had to work twice as hard."

"Not you, dip-shit. That smoking hot wife of yours. You know your whole family thinks she walks on water."

Tom shrugged. "Are you arguing she doesn't?"

I chuckled. "No way. Angela's everything I had and more, without the slut component. I always thought you and I had hit the jackpot."

"Damn straight," Tom said. "I really am sorry about that. I didn't think Danielle would ever pull this kind of shit. It's not like her."

"Me either. Live and learn, I guess."

"You'll be in the office next week?"

"Through Wednesday. I need to clean things up. I also need to meet with Jerry."

"Taxman Jerry? Taking care of assets, money, that stuff?"

"Absolutely. Limit whatever the bitch can rape me for. I'll use shell companies, off-shore accounts, family trusts, any way possible to hide & protect income." Divorce me? Take my kids? She'd walk away with nothing, if I could help it. How dare she threaten me?

"Good. I'll meet with the bigwigs Monday. Make sure you get your sabbatical request to me by the end of the day."

"Will do." I knew I was making some major changes. Going through a lot of crap. At least I wasn't in quicksand, sinking any more. It was good to have a true friend like Tom working with me. "I'll owe you for this one."

"The fuck you will! We'll call it even. Who the hell lined me up with Angela in the first place?"

"You've got a point there. If I'd had half a brain, I would have made the right choice back then."

"Too late, buddy. No take-backs."

~ * ~ * ~

At dinner, I played the good little wimp, and ate my 4 ounces of salmon, green beans, and water. Danielle told me she was proud of me. I didn't say out loud what I thought of her. I wouldn't do that, not in front of the kids.

She seemed surprised when I pulled my outfit together for the following day, and headed up to the guest room.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"To my room."

"The hell you are!" she snapped.

"I can't sleep beside you, not the way things are. Forbidden from even touching you according to your contract."

"This is not what I want, Rick," she said firmly.

"No, it's what I want. It's not all about you, Danielle. You want to sleep around. I understand. I've agreed. I never agreed to sleep with you. I won't. If you ever expect me to touch you again, you'll get tested."

"I told you, he was clean! Shelly verified it."

"That's right. That test was taken within the hour of you letting him own you, wasn't it? There's zero chance he was with anyone in between the time he took the test - it normally takes three to five days for results, right? - and when he fucked you."

She glared at me. "Fuck you, Rick. Don't touch me. Like any woman would want to be touched by a fat slob like you. Your chances of getting any sex this year at all, are rapidly approaching zero."

I turned and closed the door. I heard her slam our bedroom door a few minutes later.

I removed the chastity device from my pants and put it on the sideboard. I told myself I'd have the PI's bug our home the following day. I figured the slut would break our contract before I would. Three times in a month? She would probably be doing it that many times this week.

~ * ~ * ~

I set things up, and played the part of a good little husband. I ate clean, and broke in my exercise equipment. By Wednesday, my fears were confirmed. I came up from the basement, and my loving wife was dressed to the nines.

"I'm going out with Shelly. I don't know when I'll be home. I'll have a little show for you to watch."

Time to start breaking that contract. "But you already had your three for this month, Dear."

She looked at me like I was crazy. "No I didn't. The other night was the first and only time."

I shook my head. "You clearly specified you would have sex only three times. Sex, coitus, copulation, sexual intercourse. Defined as completed when the male ejaculates. You had oral, vaginal and anal sex, to completion, a total of three times."

She turned red. "That's not what I meant, and you know it! I said three times a month I'd have sex with someone other than you. Nothing about how many times I'd do it. It's an occasion, not an act."

"Actually, legally speaking it is an act. But I'm willing to overlook it. So that means if I cash in my credits for a blowjob, I'm entitled to as many as I want in one day?"

"Of course not! That's not the same at all. You're paying for the act."

"Really, Dear? I don't think you're being fair about this at all."

She smirked at me. "It's my rules. Deal with it."

I shook my head. "No. We have a contract. I'm not going to let you arbitrarily change the terms as we go. You're the one that wanted it in writing. You were the one that drew it up. Either you've had your three, or purchased sex is considered an occasion, not an act."

She sneered at me. "Whatever. You know you're being foolish. I was going to make it good for you. Great even. Now I may have to make you miserable. You heard the phrase no such thing as a bad blowjob? Looks like you're going to find out."

I nodded. "Fine. Have a good time. This will be number two for the month? It seems you're in quite the hurry. Two out of your three, all in the first 5 days?"

She looked irritated. "Yes."

"Today's what, the seventh? One more for the next 23 days right?"

"I said three. I'm entitled. You agreed."

"Of course, Dear. Wouldn't want you to have to get your pleasure from your husband. That would hardly be fair. Go ahead. Do what you have to."

She snapped. "I don't have to do anything. You drove me to this. Getting fat and out of shape, and whoring around behind my back."

"Have a wonderful time. You deserve it. You deserve everything you have coming."

"What is that supposed to mean?" she asked.

"Exactly what I said. You're the brilliant fuckin' attorney. Figure it out." I did a poor job of hiding my growing animosity and distaste for her.

I think she finally was getting the idea that I wasn't happy with where things were going. She walked over to me, reaching out to touch my arm, but I jerked it away. "I'm doing this for you. For us. You understand, don't you? Everything will be so much better, when it's all over."

"Of course. I'm sure that once I'm in shape, you'll never want to fuck around again, right? Once you've had those monster dicks in your stretched out cunt and ass, you'll be happy coming back to me, forever faithful. What did Meat say? 'Cocks and beds, once you've gone king-size, you can never go back'."

She looked stunned by the words I'd used, but recovered quickly. "Don't be silly, Rick. I love you. I'm yours and yours alone. This is a temporary thing. Motivation for you."

"How generous of you. Thank you so much. You better get going now. We wouldn't want your stud for the evening left hanging now, would we? Your new owner might not be happy about that."

"He's not my owner."

"Funny. That's not what it sounded like on the video. Tell me, did he call you or did you call him? Did he snap his fingers so you'd come running?" The truth was I already knew. My newly installed surveillance was paying off. The bastard had called her the night before. Of course she hadn't said anything, springing it on me at the last moment. She'd kept Shelly up-to-date, however.

She didn't answer, and I didn't expect her to. It was really a lose-lose situation.

"Like I said, you better go. You wouldn't want to keep your new owner waiting. I guess I'll just have to see what tonight's episode says. I'm looking forward to witnessing how much more humiliation my loving wife will be trying to heap on me tonight."

"It's not like that..."

She was talking to my back, as I went up for my shower, flipping her the bird as I went. I guess she knew my feelings now. As soon as she was out the door, I called D&G, alerting them. No problem tracking the GPS on her car, and verifying what went on. I had to hand it to them, they were good.

A little after one in the morning, she was back. She was drunk and giggly. She pounded on my door. "Come on, cuck boy. Time for your show. Get your fat ass in gear."

I walked out naked, and she looked down. "Where's your toy?" she asked drunkenly. She looked like shit. Disheveled, clothing askew, rivulets of cum streaking her inner thighs, drying in her hair. She smelled even worse. It sickened me that I was still attracted to her at all. Something inside me wanted to throw her down and fuck her, prove my worth, while at the same time, I wanted to wrap my hands around her neck and shake her hard enough to rattle her teeth. Use a belt on her like her boy toy had, but a lot more viciously. I felt my hands shaking, as I tried to control my emotions.

"I removed it. The contract says I only have to wear it outside the house."

"How?"

"You left the key. I decided to help myself. It's not comfortable, you know. When this is over, I think I'll buy you a chastity belt. We'll see how you like it."

She pouted. "You didn't play with yourself, did you?"

"No. Of course not. I agreed not to. I'm a man of my word."

She grinned. "Good. Maybe you'll get a reward when we're done."

She dragged me down the stairs and into the bedroom, where I was forced to watch an hour and a half of her getting pounded by Meat again. He used her hard, all three holes, coming in all her openings. He also ordered her around, made her rim him, beat her ass, pussy and tits with his belt. I was disturbed to see how much my wife seemed to get off on it. Shelly was there again, observing and filming. It seemed to me she wanted to play along, but she managed to stay out of it.

There was a lot of belittling me this time. More than the last time. "Cuckboy" was their new nickname. My 'pathetic' cock was laughed at. Shelly and that bastard egged her on. Could I fuck her as good as Meat? Did she come for me, like she came for him? Could she even feel me at all once he was done? Danielle was teasing me as we watched, but I forced myself to stay calm. There was no excitement this time, just disgust. Absolutely zero chance of my getting hard for her.

"That's what real fucking looks like," she said, practically panting. "Clean me up now, Cuckboy. Clean me up good, and I may even let you jerk off on my tits."

"No thank you, Dear," I said.

"You have to!" she snapped.

"I don't believe so. Not according to our contract."

"You did the other night," she whined.

"I did. I owed you that one. I cheated on you, and you had your revenge. I believe you told me you forgave me, on tape. We're even. I won't do that again. Ever."

"Please," she begged. "I told him you would."

"And I should care about you lying to your new owner?"

"He's not my owner!" she yelled. "I wish you would stop saying that!"

"Shall I replay those parts for you, Dear?"

"I just said that for the video, to make it exciting. I didn't mean it."

"I don't believe you. I'm going to bed now. I'm exhausted from working out, doing my best to be the man you want me to be. I'm so glad to see that I'm not the only one concerned about our marriage, and each other's needs."

"Why do you have to ruin everything?" she whined as I walked out the door.

~ * ~ * ~

She was moving slowly the next morning. I'm sure she was sore.

I was eating my egg white omelet, and sipping on my coffee. She sat down waiting for me to serve her. She'd be waiting a long time. She finally went to the kitchen and got her own coffee, glaring at me. The Look. Like I cared any more. What was she gonna do, cut me off from sex?

She looked at me puzzled. "Why aren't you dressed for work?"

"I quit, Dear."

It took a few seconds for the words to sink through her haze. "You did what?"

"I quit. You're right. My physical welfare is more important than anything. Until I'm in perfect health, I'm dedicating my time and effort to getting back in shape. I don't want you to have to do anything distasteful any longer than absolutely necessary."

"But you just made senior partner!"

"Obviously that didn't matter to you. You chose the night of my promotion and celebration to start your slutting scheme. I thought about it carefully, and realized it doesn't matter to me, either. My health, family and marriage are more important than any title."

"You can't quit!"

"I did. We'll get by. We have plenty of money to get us through the next few months. CDs we can tap into if needed. We'll just have to tighten our belts for a while."

"This is insane!" she yelled, startling our children.

"Any more insane than our contract?" I asked.

She glared at me. "You will go and get your job back."

"No, Dear. I won't."

"Yes! I'm not going to stay married to a fat, unemployed, tiny-dick jerk."

"Fine. Do what you have to do. I never believed for a moment you cared about me, my health or my getting in shape. I see that all you care about is my job, and the size of my dick, or lack thereof. Thank you for enlightening me."

She glared at me. "This is not the place for this conversation. I'm going to work. When I get home, I expect you to be employed. This conversation is over."

~ * ~ * ~

She was home by 3:15, with the kids in tow. I heard her moving around upstairs, as Jenny sat back and watched me on the elliptical machine, from her desk.

Danielle came down the stairs and stopped, three from the bottom. "What the hell is going on Rick?"

"Working out," I said past my wheezing.

She turned to Jenny. "Who are you?"

My gorgeous new trainer stood and walked over, hand extended. "Jenny. His executive assistant. I understand I have you to thank for this opportunity."

Jennifer Towson was the hottest trainer I could find, willing to work for the salary I was paying. Standing 5'11" tall, she was stunning. Her current outfit of tight shorts and a tied off t-shirt made her excellent qualifications abundantly clear.

Danielle ignored her hand, facing me. "You have your job back?"

"No. Don't want it. This is more important."

"How are you going to pay for her? For everything?"

"We have savings. It'll be fine for a while."

"How long is 'a while'?" my wife snapped.

"Depends on how well we keep our spending in check, at least 4 or 5 months. More if we're careful."

Jenny's alarm went off. "Cool down time, Ricky."

I lowered the speed to 2 and slowed my pace.

"You're going to waste all of our savings? Don't you care about your family at all?"

"I love my family. You made it very, very clear what's most important. My losing weight's more important than your fidelity, my happiness, or our marriage. I understand. I agree. If I don't take care of myself, I may not even be around to take care of my family."

"You can't do this to us," Danielle whined.

"If it bothers you, you can always get a real job. You're a top-notch lawyer."

"I have a real job."

"A paying job." Her token salary at the non-profit was a joke. It didn't even pay for her wardrobe. It never had to, since she had me to cover the bills.

"You've got one week to get your job back," she growled. I saw her glancing at Jenny. I knew she didn't enjoy airing our dirty laundry in public. Unless it was with her friends, of course.

"Or what?"

"Or nothing. You'll do it. We can't afford this bullshit."

I stepped off the treadmill, and Jenny guided me over to the inclined sit-up ramp, making another check-mark on her clipboard. It was a little embarrassing that I reclined with my head at the top, instead of the bottom. Even with that help, I had difficulties. Damn, I had let myself go.

"Have you selected our...unh...cook yet?" I grunted, straining through the situp.

"Do you really think we can afford that?"

I paused, "We have a contract dear. I'm keeping my end up. I fully expect you to do the same. I'd appreciate it if you took care of that as soon as possible. If you don't chose one by this Friday, I'll do it."

"Damn you, Rick! Are you trying to make a mockery out of this?"

"I'm trying to get in shape. I thought you were going to work and play with the kids when you got home? Not interfere with my workout. Isn't that what we agreed?"

She stared at me. "We'll talk about this later."

"Yes, Dear."

She was right. We would.

~ * ~ * ~

I sat with Tom, sipping my diet coke, one of the three per week I permitted myself. The taste would still take some getting used to.

"How's it going so far?" he asked.

"Perfectly. She's not very happy at the moment."

He laughed. "Peter Rossi, aka Meat, is out of the picture."

"Any trouble?"

"None at all. He was very reasonable, when facing the alternatives. Risky business, fucking other men's wives. There were three others at least, one married to a wealthy, jealous man. Terrible thing if word got out, you know. He chose to accept a new job out of town. He knows better than to ever speak about what happened between him and your wife."