The Cuckold Diet Challenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. Shelly?"

"Her firm is weighing their options. They'll decide by Monday whether to stick with her or not."

"She knows?"

"No. Well, I don't think so. She didn't hear about it from us, and I doubt they'll talk about it with her, until they've made their decision. The excerpts from the two videos are pretty damning. Phone calls we have recorded are ample confirmation."

"Thanks. I appreciate it."

"Angela wants to get involved. See if she can talk some sense into your wife. She's hoping you two can work it out before things get out of hand."

"Why? We're done. The second time she went out and got laid, it was over. She acted even worse than the first time. I could accept the first one. I didn't like it, but I did cheat first. Now I'm just taking care of business until it's official."

"Give her a chance, Rick. You agreed to the terms. She thinks she's entitled. We have to help her understand how wrong this is."

"Not the way she's going about it. If she had been discrete, reasonable, maybe. Choosing a 12 inch dick and humiliating me destroyed any chances of working it out."

"Remember, Shelly chose the guy. I saw the video."

"Whatever. Angela wants to get involved, go ahead. I don't really care. It's not going to make a difference."

~ * ~ * ~

"Eleven pounds! That's incredible, Rick!"

I was pretty proud of myself. Even though I knew that a lot of that was probably water weight. My first weigh-in had been after the biggest meal I'd eaten in years. It was hard to say no to unlimited steak. Even so, it was still a good first week.

She held up the 'piggy' bank she'd gotten for the occasion, and transferred eleven poker chips into it, one at a time. "Don't you think this is appropriate, baby? When you're no longer a piggy, we can destroy this bank and never think about it again."

I didn't laugh at her sick attempt at humor. What a bitch.

She'd been nicer the last couple of days, hardly commenting when my new associate Gina showed up, another stunning young woman. Her first task was to line up some pro bono work for me, so I could keep my hand in it, without lining the coffers. The partners had agreed, and were starting to throw some work my way.

Of course I knew Danielle's momentary niceness wouldn't last, but I'd take advantage of it while I could.

"What do you say we go out tonight, and when we get home you can cash in some of your credits," she suggested over breakfast.

"I'd love to go out." If I cashed in any credits it wouldn't be with her, but I wasn't about to tell her that. Not yet.

When I wasn't working out, I spent time with the kids. It was good, I rarely had enough time for them and they seemed to appreciate it. I was able to attend practice and activities after school, work with them on their homework. I even had them exercising with me, with Jenny guiding them. They appeared to get a kick out of that, and took to it like a fish to water.

When I had a break, I reviewed the latest information the investigators had captured. My wife's call to Shelly was interesting.

"You haven't heard from him at all?" Danielle asked.

"Not a peep. Nobody's seen him. It's like he dropped off the face of the earth."

"Damn! That boy knew how to make a girl feel good. I thought for sure he'd be calling me for another session, right away."

Shelly spoke hesitantly. "It's only supposed to be three times a month, remember? You don't want this to get out of hand."

"It's working out so well, Shelly. He lost 11 pounds. Eleven! Except for the work thing, he's sticking to the plan."

"I'm sure he'll be able to get any job he wants when this is over. You don't think you went too far, do you? Some of the things you said on video were over the top."

"It was just sex talk. I told him. It means nothing."

"Are you sure? I don't know many men who would think making fun of their love-making, and calling them names would mean nothing. He's not taking this like we thought, is he?"

"It's working, isn't it? I've got it under control. Trust me."

Trust me, you don't, I thought.

~ * ~ * ~

I'll give her credit. She went all out for our dinner. She looked gorgeous. Figure hugging sheath dress, ending half way down her thighs. A green so dark it was almost black. Her makeup was meticulous. She wore her matching pearl necklace, earrings and bracelet, my 10th anniversary gift to her. Her anniversary gift to me was sex, as if that was the most precious gift in the world. That should have been a warning sign, even then.

We went to a little French restaurant she loves, and I was able to stick to my diet, even though she was disappointed I wouldn't have a drink with her.

"You haven't had one drink all week, baby," she wheedled.

"I thought you'd be proud of me."

"I am! Eleven pounds. You've definitely earned yourself a treat," her sultry look told me what she thought that treat would be. Like I would want to fuck her stretched out, cheating, likely diseased pussy.

"Forty-four pounds to go. Forty-four before I have my wife back, my life back."

"Don't be silly, Rick. You have me now. You always will."

"Alright, let me correct that. Forty-four pounds before I have my faithful wife back, and I don't have to pay her for sex. At least I hope."

"That's not fair. I am being faithful. I'm doing nothing behind your back. You agreed to this."

"Did you give me any choice, Dear?"

"You always had a choice," she said quietly.

"That's right. Divorce, and losing my children if I don't let you fuck around."

She looked around at the people around us. I hadn't been quiet. "That's not it, and you know it! You're the one that got out of shape. I deserve better sex than I was getting. Until you can provide it, we have a deal."

"And I deserve a loving, faithful wife. Not whatever this is."

"You agreed!"

"How long did you have it planned out, Danielle? The day I'm promoted, you blackmail me. The very next day you're out chasing a big dick with your slut friend. You couldn't be reasonable, could you? You could have given me goals and a deadline, with the looming threat of you being with another man my motivation to stick to it. No, I have to lose 54 lbs, and the day after you drop the ultimatum, you're getting your ass fucked with a 12 inch cock, by your new owner." My anger was showing, my volume rising.

"God Damn it, Rick!" she hissed. "Keep it down."

"You said you shaved your pussy for him. Yet you claim you had never met him before. How does that work?"

She blushed. "It was just talk. That's all."

"For years I've asked you, and you said you'd never do it. Never. No, I don't think so. I think you've been cheating on me for a while now. You were way too good at deep-throating a foot-long dick for it to be your first time."

"Don't you dare accuse me! You're the cheater."

"One time. To do the things you deny me. What was your excuse?"

"Why are you doing this? I thought we'd have a nice dinner. Celebrate your accomplishment. Why do you always want to ruin everything?"

"I don't trust you. This was too easy for you. Too well thought out. You're a slut and you used my weight as an excuse. You didn't work with me, try to help me. No, you threatened me, and starting fucking around."

"I am helping you! You lost eleven pounds!"

"And a wife. Not a very fair trade."

"Don't do this, Rick. If you're unhappy with our deal, then we can talk about it. All I ever wanted was the best for you."

I stood up, opened my wallet and dropped two hundred dollar bills on the table. "I'm not going to stay here and be lied to."

She stared at me stunned, as I turned away. While I waited for the valet to bring the car, she ran up to me. "What is wrong with you?" she snapped.

"I don't know, you tell me, Danielle. I'm out with my supposed wife, celebrating. I haven't had sex with her in a week, but she's been fucked in every hole multiple times by her new owner. Seven times all told, not the three I agreed to. I know because I was forced to watch it. What could possibly be wrong?" I glared at her.

"I lost eleven pounds. I'm standing with my gorgeous wife, thinking about her bald pussy - not shaved for me of course - but I can't get hard 'cause I'm wearing a God-damned cock cage. My loving wife, the mother of my children says I'm disgusting, pathetic, a useless lover. She belittles me to a woman that works with me, humiliating me in front of my work peers. I have to fucking quit my job, give up 20 years of work, rather than face that bitch, and anyone she's told. Are you happy? Is this what you wanted? Destroy me, our family, every vestige of love I ever had for you!"

I walked around the car and tipped the valet, who was trying to act deaf. Danielle tried the door, but I locked it. "Call your new owner. Maybe he'll give you a ride. I know how much you love his rides."

She was yelling, tugging on the door handle as I drove off. In the rear-view mirror I saw the valet help her to her feet, her dress almost pushed up to her waist, her bald pussy exposed. She should have let go of the door handle.

I wasn't particularly surprised when she didn't come home that night. Strangely, I didn't really care.

~ * ~ * ~

She wasn't home in time for church, so I took the kids. We fielded a lot of questions, but I made excuses for her, to everyone but Father Kelly.

I asked for a few minutes of his time.

I had little doubt he'd make time for me. Hell, I'd paid for the damn stained glass window over the entrance. I met with him in the library, a casual open area, where the kids could play in the corner while we spoke.

To say he was a little concerned was an understatement. "She threatened the family? She's sleeping with other men?"

"Other man for now. At least I think it's just one. I have the videos if you'd like to see."

He shook his head. "I hardly think that's necessary. Do you think she'd join us for counseling?"

"I honestly don't know. I didn't even see her this morning. She never came home." I let him believe she was fucking around. It wasn't my job to clear up everything.

"You've made it clear to her that what she's doing is unacceptable," he said.

"Abundantly. I'm not sure she cares."

He closed his eyes. "Can you be patient with her? Help her through this?"

"I'm trying Father. I am. If she brings home one more video of her having sex with another man, insulting me, making fun of me, I'll have to do something."

"Please, don't do anything rash, Richard. This isn't like her. I've known you for years. Both of you. Married you, went through your initial marriage counseling. I baptized your children. We can get through this."

"I hope so, Father, but I have my doubts. Grave doubts."

What I really hoped was that I wouldn't go to hell for lying to my priest. I had doubts, yes, but I didn't hope we'd get through it.

~ * ~ * ~

I put an hour in on the treadmill, and fed the kids lunch before she deigned to grace our house with her presence. She had Shelly with her.

She walked past me without saying a word, heading to our bedroom.

"I'll take the DVD, Shelly," I said.

"No DVD. She didn't do anything."

"Be still my heart. She couldn't get hold of her new owner on short notice?"

I knew the words struck home. "I don't want to be in the middle of this, Rick. If you have an issue, talk to her."

"You're already neck deep. I have you on video you know. Hours of it. You're her pimp."

She blushed. "I helped her. She asked me to. What was I supposed to do, say no? She's my best friend."

"A foot long dick, Shelly? You think that's going to help our marriage?"

"It doesn't matter, Rick. Trust me. Big, little, it's no big deal. It's how you use it."

"I know. And I'm pathetic. How did you put it? The scummy husband who is old and fat and never had much of a dick? What do you know about my dick, Shelly?"

"I was just repeating what she said. Her words, not mine."

"Why are you even here? Don't you have some low-life loser you need to spread your legs for? Husband number three must be waiting out there under a rock somewhere. You might want to check the holding cells down at the jail."

"There's no call to insult me. I'm not the one who got fat," she snapped.

"No, you're the slut who made a cheating whore out of my wife." I remembered Winston Churchill's words, deciding to paraphrase them. "Shelly, you're a slut. Soon I'll be in shape, and you'll still be a disgusting slut."

Danielle came down the stairs, dressed casually. She chased the kids off to their room, while I excused myself from her slut-friend, and poured myself a tall glass of water with an inch of OJ in the bottom. A little 30 calorie treat. I'd earned it. I was sorely tempted to add a shot of vodka.

She approached to within a few feet away from me. She looked good, no surprise. Me, I was sweaty, wearing a grimy t-shirt. "Can we please talk, Rick? It's important."

I nodded. "Of course, Dear. Do you mind if I change? My wonderful cock-cage is chafing something fierce. I never knew it would be so painful to wear it on a treadmill."

She flushed. "You don't have to do that. Don't wear it while exercising."

"Thank you for clearing that up. If you had been home, maybe you could have unlocked it for me."

I saw the look on her face. "I...you're the one who left me."

"So you didn't come home. I know I don't matter to you. The kids were wondering where you were, why you missed church. I thought you still had some vestiges of feeling for our children. One more mistake of mine. That's alright. I'll require a spare key in the future."

I was getting to her, and I knew it. She got that stone-faced look, her trial look, when she was trying to control herself. "Please, get comfortable, and when you're ready, we can talk out on the porch." She handed me a small key.

I didn't need it, but it was worth making a point. All the keys on these damn things were pretty much the same. It took all of 10 minutes to get one that fit. Hell, who am I kidding? I wasn't wearing it anyway.

I took my time, showering, shaving. I let them stew a little.

I found them on the porch. They shut up as soon as I opened the sliding door. I sat at the table across from them.

Shelly was the first to speak. "I can tell you've lost weight. Your face already looks thinner."

Interesting opening salvo. "Thank you," I said, waiting to see what they wanted.

Danielle leaned her forearms on the table leaning toward me. "I'm sorry, Rick. I didn't know you were so unhappy. I thought things were going well. You've lost so much weight already. More than you have for years, and this in your first week."

"The diet's going well," I admitted.

"No more humiliation. No more insults. I...I never meant for it to go that far. I'm sorry about that."

"We can talk, Danielle, but I won't accept you lying to me."

"What lying?" she asked, sitting up surprised.

"You never meant for it to go that far? From the moment you gave me that contract and started your threats, you insulted and humiliated me. Let me see, you were going to get a proper fuck, as I recall, from someone whose dick you don't have to hunt for beneath a layer of flab." I stood up and dropped my shorts. "There it is. You don't have to hunt very far do you? Yes, my belly got bigger, and my dick's not a foot long, but that wasn't called for."

"Pull up your pants," she whispered, glancing at her friend.

I did, but in no hurry. "What else...oh, yeah. The contract you gave me to, how did you put it? Govern my pathetic sex life? The fat ass comments? That was even before you starting fucking your new owner."

"I was trying to make a point. Let's be honest, Rick. The sex hasn't been good for years."

"Yes, thank you so much for informing me of that a week ago, on your way out the door to get fucked. If it was such a big issue, you could have mentioned it earlier."

"I didn't want to hurt your feelings," she said.

"Oh, I'm supposed to believe that? You care for my feelings? After your show with your new owner, Meat? How come Shelly here says I don't have a dick to speak of?"

"It was just talk, honey. Talk. I said I'm sorry. It didn't mean anything."

"You're a God damn lawyer, Danielle! Words have meaning. You know that."

"I know. I've apologized. It won't happen anymore. Can we please get past this? You've said some pretty hurtful things in the last couple of days."

"Fine."

The silence hung on for a while. "We need you to go back to work."

"No. Not until I've lost my weight. I'm not going to give you any more excuses to get fucked by strangers than I have to."

"I thought you said it was about getting in shape," she smirked.

"If you don't wipe that stupid smile off your face this instant, this conversation is over, you fucking slut."

"Don't call me that!"

"Don't fuck other men."

Shelly reached over and grabbed her wrist. Danielle started to calm down. "No more names. Let's not make this worse. It's already getting out of hand. This is not what I wanted."

"I know. You just wanted to be able to fuck around, and hold it over my head forever. Cut me off, belittle me, insult me, ruin me at work, and spread your legs. Sorry I'm not cooperating, but I am following the letter of your contract."

"No baby. I want my man back. The handsome, fit man I married. Don't make this anything more than what it is. I had to do something."

"And this was your best choice?"

"You fucked a whore. I had to do something!"

"Yes I did. I made a mistake and I said I'm sorry. I wanted more than you were willing to give me, and that was selfish. Now that I know you're more than willing to do the stuff I wanted, just not with me, I realize I wasn't selfish. I was justified."

"That's not fair. I was faithful to you, while you let yourself go. So there were some things I was reluctant to do; that's no excuse for cheating."

"That's exactly what I said. It was wrong, until you decided you'd do it with someone else. Willingly, eagerly. Hell, you were begging for it. Then I knew it was just spitefulness on your part."

"Alright," she sighed. "I'm sorry. I didn't know, Ok? I know you wanted it, but I didn't know how important it was. I never believed it would drive you to a whore's bed."

"I know. It was wrong, and to make it up to you, I let you treat me like shit, getting yourself fucked senseless by a 12 inch cock, and I then watched it on video, and cleaned you up afterward. Bathed you, put you to bed, treated you like a Goddess, who I had failed. My penance. I gave you that one. You were angry, and I had screwed up. You still went over the top. I never humiliated you, abused you, or threatened you."

"I was angry. You have no idea how angry I was."

"I think I have a pretty good idea. Watching hours of you insulting me, getting fucked over and over again. I got your ass once in eleven years. That bastard got it three times in as many days."

"I didn't want that! You know it. You heard me," she argued.

"The first time. How about that second night? You begged for it. Twice."

"Let's not argue about this, Rick. Please. I want to make things better."

"You're done fucking around?"

She blushed. "Maybe we can adjust the terms."

"Adjust how?" I asked.

"How about if you lose at least 6 pounds in a week, I don't go out."

"How about if you stop fucking other men, while you're married to me."

Shelly was stupid enough to interfere. "That's not fair, Rick. You agreed. She's trying to reach a compromise. You keep losing weight, and it's exactly what you're asking for."

"Shut the fuck up, you stupid cunt. If I wanted your opinion I'd beat it out of you. This is between me and my whore of a wife."

My words and tone clearly shocked the both of them. Shelly turned three different shades of red. "I...I don't have to sit here and take this shit from you, you fat cuck."