The Cuckold Diet Challenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1. Contract issues - Still needed a cook to meet our obligations

2. Money issues - Needed to make the cash pinch hurt. Taxman Jerry had helped. I'm sure that's why Danielle was so worried. Checking our bank status now must have been scary.

3. Work issues - Mike had taken over for me, but I had promised to help the new Managing Director, and I'd pretty much left him hanging. I'd need to do something about that.

4. Surveillance issues - Cameras in the house, audio in the car. Watch Shelly?

5. Danielle's Fuck-toys - Verify the second guy was dealt with, and that Meat was gone.

6. Danielle's Accomplices - Shelly dealt with, Tina: working on it.

7. Danielle - ???

That was the crux of the issue, wasn't it? What to do about my loving, adulterous, disrespectful wife. Too big of a deal to think about at the moment. I was better off knocking off some of the other issues.

"Jenny, I need you to find me a personal chef. Know anyone?"

"Probably. My friend Francine might work for you. She could make dinner, and prepare your breakfast and lunch for the following day. She's a certified nutritionist."

"Have her come in for an interview as soon as she can."

"Alright. Next week, I want to get you out of this hole, and running outdoors. You think you can handle that?"

"Whatever you think works. I'm yours."

She grinned. "Promises, promises."'

"Don't tease an old man," I warned her.

"Old man? I don't see any old man around here. Just a handsome, successful attorney, who's going to be hot as hell when I get done with him."

"I'm going to hold you to that."

She laughed. "Another double-digit week on the scales, and you can hold me anyway you want."

"See. Now that's real motivation. Let me crank this thing up."

She reached across, her hand stopping mine. "No. Keep the same pace. Don't push it. One injury and all our effort is wasted. You can give me an extra 10 minutes."

After the cool-down, Gina had me review her work. I made a few quick edits, and praised her for an excellent job. "How's the Smithfield work going?"

"I'll have it done by Monday morning, Mr. Anderson."

"No. Don't work on it all weekend. Trust me, it's not worth it. Wednesday morning's fine. And please call me Rick. Mr. Anderson sounds so old."

She blushed, "You're not old, Mist...Rick."

Jenny picked up the kids, and Gina entertained them while I showered and changed. She seemed reluctant to leave but I shooed her out the door, with a kiss on the cheek. I wanted to be alone with my traitorous wife when she got home.

Danielle showed up with Shelly, acting as innocent as a newborn babe. She gave me a hug and Shelly hung back nervously.

"Can we talk about her job?" Danielle asked.

"I was about to feed the kids. How about after dinner?"

Dinner was very normal, and in spite of my wife's sluttish actions, I was in a good mood. She and her friend cleaned up while I got the kids settled in with homework.

We sat across the same outdoor table as we had nearly a week earlier. I put the papers in front of her. "Done deal. Present it, and they'll agree."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. I'm not the liar at this table."

She flushed, but didn't say anything, reading. "Eight weeks on the books? I thought you said she'd only get four."

"Eight weeks. Seven from home."

"And then three more months of severance?"

"Paid bi-weekly, only if she doesn't find a job. If she does, it ends the severance. Full health benefits for up to five months from signing."

She looked at me like I was insane. "Letter of reference?"

"From the CEO. If it's not good enough, we'll make him redo it."

"How? How did you manage all this?" she asked. Shelly watched us both nervously.

"What can I say? I'm good. Maybe not in the sack, but I'm a damn good lawyer."

"I never said you're not good in the sack, baby."

I stood to walk away. "Lies. Always with the damn lies. I'm sick of it."

"No baby. Don't get mad. You and I were great. It's just the last few years. I'm sure it will be wonderful again." She was starting to whine.

Shelly nodded. "It's true. She always said you were wonderful, back then. You did let yourself go."

I glared at the ungrateful bitch, and she shut up.

"I'm sorry, Rick. Thank you for helping me," Shelly said softly, looking down.

Danielle reached into her purse, pulling out a piece of paper. "I got tested. Clean as a whistle. If you want, later we can spend a little time proving it's still great. No credits required. Consider it payment for services rendered."

I was disgusted by her. Did she really believe that I wouldn't be able to tell she'd had her brains fucked out of her this morning? She wanted to give me sloppy seconds as a reward? What a fucking bitch!

I took the paper from her, and looked it over.

"Shall we look at the DVD now?" I asked.

"DVD?" Danielle squeaked.

"From your morning fuck-fest. The latest betrayal. Your third this month as I recall."

"I didn't..."

"Are you going to lie again?" I snapped.

"We didn't video it," Shelly said quickly. "We didn't want to rub it in any more."

"What the fuck, Danielle! We have a contract. I'm required to watch, remember? How am I supposed to do that now?"

"I...I'm sorry."

"Great. I guess your promise about not doing anyone else this month was just another of your lies. That and your promise to no longer involve Shelly in our personal mess. That shit about tearing up the contract if I fixed things. Your dishonesty disgusts me."

She was tearing up. "One last one. We'd already arranged for it."

I tore up her paper. "This is pretty useless."

"No, baby. I made him use a condom. I swear I did."

"Show me the video."

"We don't have one."

"Then I don't believe you. I can't believe anything you say anymore. All I ever hear from you is lies and more lies."

"I'm sorry. You did agree to three."

I glared at Shelly. "Let me guess. This guy, he's another one of your big-dick idiot fuck-friends? You're still pimping my wife out, you ungrateful cunt?"

She lowered her eyes, not even bothering to deny it.

"Whatever. You're welcome for the free legal help. I'm going to go workout now. I'd appreciate it if you left me alone. I really don't want to look at your deceitful, treacherous face at this moment."

I left her crying, her friend holding her, seemingly as embarrassed as my slut-wife.

~ * ~ * ~

The morning weigh-in was awkward. She didn't want to be there, but I insisted. "Nine more pounds." I was more than happy. I had been hoping for five or six. Then again, I had lost my appetite. I could thank Danielle for that.

She forced a smile. "That's wonderful. Twenty pounds in two weeks. I knew you could do it." She started dropping the chips into the piggy bank. No comment this time about the appropriateness of the vessel.

"You knew it so well, you had to threaten and cuckold me. Thanks for the vote of confidence."

"Twenty pounds, Rick. Look at the good we've done. I screwed up, Ok, but you lost 20 lbs!"

"More like 140 lbs."

"A hundred and forty?" she asked.

"You weigh around 120 don't you?"

She ran out of the room, and I didn't see her for the rest of the morning. That pissed me off. I did my morning workout, then got ready to go out. "The kids are yours. I'm headed out," I shouted through the bedroom door.

She opened it seconds later. "Where are you going?"

"Not that it's any business of yours, but I need to buy clothing that fits."

She bit her lip nervously. "Let me know how much you spend, Ok? I might have to move some money around."

"I'll bring receipts."

I did my shopping, and caught a movie. Even had a small popcorn, no butter, and a diet Coke. Paid a short visit to Tom, updating him on everything. When I got home, the kids had been fed, and I dropped the receipt by my wife. "Nothing expensive. I figure they're all temporary."

She nodded. "Can we talk about our contract?"

"Not today. I'm not in much of a mood. I've had enough disappointment in the last 24 hours to last me a lifetime."

In the basement, I logged into the investigator's secure downloads and got the latest audio. Shelly called, worried. Angela had called again. Twice now, giving my wife a hard time, warning her she'd gone way too far. Too little, too late.

~ * ~ * ~

Church the next morning was interesting. We stayed after for confession, and Danielle came out of it white as a sheet.

"You told him?"

"I had to. Confession, you know. Lust, anger, gluttony, sloth, pride. I had a lot to get off my chest."

"But you told him I was sleeping around, and that I made you watch it," she hissed, trying to keep her voice down.

"You want me to lie to a priest? You were going to confess it anyway, weren't you?"

"He wants me to see him for counseling."

"Good. You probably could use it. No way a decent wife would come up with the solution for our problems that you did."

"Damn it, Rick! It's working. Twenty pounds!"

"Sure. I could have just cut off a leg. The ends justifies the means, right?"

"You agreed!"

"Under duress and while being threatened with loss of my children. Sign it by midnight, or else, I believe you said."

"Can we just stop? This is getting out of hand."

"Of course. Only 34 more pounds and we'll stop."

"How long are you going to punish me?" she whined.

"Punish you? I'm the one working my ass off. Starving myself to meet your demands. I haven't been laid in two weeks. Nothing. Haven't gotten off once. Can you say the same? I'm wearing a fucking cock-cage to Mass, damn you! You're getting your whoring ass fucked off! Who's punishing who?"

I have to admit, there was a certain amount of satisfaction in getting her to cry in front of our church.

~ * ~ * ~ The interview went great. Francine was a miracle worker in the kitchen. Dinner was amazing and she assured me it met my dietary requirements. She got the job. Danielle admitted the food was excellent, but was still adamant we couldn't afford it. Which brought up the latest issue.

"What happened to our joint account? There was a lot of money transferred in and out, and now I can't even log in."

"I had Gina take over the finances. You haven't been handling them very well. We had to cash in one of our CDs. I told you we'd have to tighten our belts, and somehow you spent over a thousand dollars during each of your special interludes with your friends." I was selecting my words carefully, with the kids at the table.

"I...I don't think I spent that much," she argued.

"You did. The f...friggin' suite alone was over $600 a night." I had to watch my language with the twins nearby. "You had to get a luxury suite, didn't you. A simple room wouldn't do. Champagne? A new video camera? And what about your business lunches? Hundreds of dollars a week. Those should be reimbursed by your company, we shouldn't be paying for that."

"But Rick, you know they can't afford it. We've always done it this way."

"Seven hundred dollars for a dress I never even saw? Four hundred for shoes? Two-fifty for lingerie? What happened to the outfit from Neiman Marcus?"

She blushed. "It was kind of ruined that morning, uh...you remember."

"I don't remember. I never saw it, not on you, not on video. You can't be spending like this. I'm certain I made that clear."

"How about you?" she snapped. "What are you spending on your little f...friends?"

"First of all, it was you who insisted I hire them, you and your contract. Jenny gets paid less than two grand a month for 5 hours a day. Gina is working for me as an intern for the experience and a recommendation. She earns a pittance. Francine makes $350 a week for the couple of hours she'll spend here each evening. All of them combined cost less in a month than your three little outings cost us. Hell, Francine will actually save us money over the cost of eating out."

"How about all that expensive exercise equipment you bought? Why couldn't you just go to a gym?"

"I would have happily joined a gym, but I think you know why I can't wear exercise clothing in public. Your choice again, not mine. Besides, a year from now, the exercise gear will have paid itself off. Driving back and forth to the gym twice a day would cost a hundred dollars in gas a week. Don't forget the cost of gym membership."

"We wouldn't even have a problem if you'd just get a job," she snapped.

"It's not going to happen. You're going to have to use your salary for all your expenses. Your car payments, your clothing, your gas, your meals. No more money for your boy-toys. No fancy lunches."

"My car payment? That's half my paycheck alone! I can't afford that."

"Sorry. We have no more big checks coming in. It'll only be a few months, hopefully."

She was fuming. She'd be angrier when she found out I'd reduced all her credit card limits and wouldn't be paying for those either. I could hardly wait to see her get turned away from the club, since I'd sold our membership. Eighty-two grand, cash, squirreled away. I might have forgotten to tell her the firm would be paying for our membership as soon as I submitted the request. Senior partner perk, that and a new car. I wasn't in a hurry to explain that to her.

It was important to get control of the money away from her, as I slowly drained our accounts to secret stashes under my control. I still had a couple of months, it shouldn't be too difficult.

After dinner, I took Francine to the side, and thanked her profusely. The meal had been simply amazing. She showed me her process for organizing the next day's breakfast and lunch.

"The children don't need to have your caloric restrictions," she explained, showing me the separately labeled containers.

Her words inspired me.

"Actually, I'm the only one who really needs the healthier food. My wife has one of those crazy metabolisms, couldn't gain an ounce if she tried."

Francine smiled. "God, I hate that. So unfair. I have to be so careful with my own diet, preparing all these delicious meals, and only being able to take tiny tastes or I blow up like a balloon."

"I know. Crazy isn't it? That's been part of our problem. She and I eat the same. I've put on 80 pounds and she's still a stick. You don't have to stint on her meals. Cream, butter, all the good stuff. She may as well enjoy it."

Francine nodded. "Absolutely. I'll make sure that yours is the only one we watch calories on."

"And they'll all be like this one?"

She blushed. "Maybe not all of them. I had to bring out my best for the interview, you understand. They'll all be good, I can promise you that much."

"Sounds great to me. I think this is going to be the beginning of a long and very fruitful relationship."

~ * ~ * ~

Danielle stumbled upon me getting a blowjob on Thursday. She'd been walking on eggshells all week. The added expense of Francine cooking for us had her seriously worried, and watching her pennies was completely new to her. The loss of our club membership hit her hard. Her phone conversations made it very clear she knew things were bad. I was surprised to see she had actually started looking into a new job, although she never mentioned it to me. Things between us were coming to a head. Catching Gina sucking me made that abundantly clear.

"Rick?" she said nervously, seeing me sitting on the workout bench, Gina sucking my cock voraciously.

"Hi, Dear. Let me finish my workout and we can talk."

She stared at us for a few seconds, then turned and walked away.

Gina looked up at me nervously, her sexy mouth holding still for the first time in a few minutes. I brushed her raven hair back, smiling at her. "Don't worry. She and I have a deal. I'll still have 14 credits built up after this one, and expect to get several more on Saturday. Please continue, you're doing a fabulous job."

She slowly worked her mouth back down, taking all of me, before getting back to her wonderful sucking.

I hadn't quite promised her that I'd take her with me when I went back to work, but she was very, very appreciative of the potential opportunity. It's only fair to admit she was doing a damn good job so far. Besides, I think she had a crush on me. Heaven knows why, but I wasn't complaining.

I took my shower and retired to watch a little TV. Danielle came in and sat on the opposite end of the couch. "How could you, you bastard! That little stunt is going to cost you."

"What? I followed your rules. I paid her the three credits."

The look of surprise on her face was quite satisfying. "Three credits?"

"Three, for a blowjob. I still have fourteen left." Out of twenty. Let her do the math.

"What the fuck, Rick! You don't get to spend those credits on your little sluts. They can only be used with me."

"Really? I didn't see that in the contract. The wording was pretty specific. One credit per pound. Redeemable at a rate of three per blowjob."

"Damn it, Rick! You know what I meant."

"I know what you specified in your damn contract. I didn't break any of your fucking rules. Can you say the same?" I leaned toward her, shouting, venting my hostility.

She leaned backward, suddenly defensive. "I...I could have done that for you."

"Not without getting a clean bill of health. I was tired of waiting. Did you get tested yet?"

"You know I did!"

"Since your last fuck-fest?"

"I told you, we used protection!"

"And I told you I didn't believe you. No video, remember? You even agreed to get tested. More lies, I guess. I know how you are, Danielle. You might have asked him to use a condom the first time. Maybe even a second time. I know you wouldn't have used it when you blew him, or once he had you going. Go ahead. Lie to me, tell me that every time his cock entered your mouth, cunt and ass, it was covered."

She flushed, a combination of anger and embarrassment. "So if I get tested, you'll stop this? No more blowjobs from your little sluts? Just me?"

"At least you'll be an option. As it is, it's Gina, Jenny or nobody." I looked into the kitchen where Francine was finishing up dinner. "Francine doesn't want to play."

She was upset. I waited for her to blowup but she was determined to stay in control. "I'll stop if you will. All of it."

"How am I supposed to believe that? You haven't been very trustworthy, and now you're doing your cheating in secret."

"No more. I swear. And it wasn't cheating, it was one of my three. Give us a chance, Rick. Don't destroy everything because of my stupid mistake. I know you don't want to break up this family. I know you still love me. Let's stop this now."

"I wish I could. I don't trust you anymore, Dear. Not one bit. All you care about is getting more and more big cock from your lovers."

"He wasn't even all that big. Not like Meat. I just wanted that last one. It was stupid, and I'm sorry. We had our agreement, and I'd already made the plans."

"Yeah. I'm working my ass off trying to help your friend, and you're getting more fat cock, cuckolding me. The bitch is still helping you, after you promised to keep her out of it. I'm doing my best to save her career, and she's humiliating me. How can I ever trust you again, Danielle? How?"

"She didn't humiliate you, baby. She defended you. I swear she did."

"Right. Convenient there's no video for that. I know what I saw on the first two."

"Give me another chance, Rick. We had twelve great years. Don't I deserve that much? I gave you another chance after you cheated on me."

"Of course you did. After blackmailing and punishing me."

"Then punish me. Punish and forgive me, like I did you."

"I'll think about it."

She nodded slowly. "I didn't want this, you know. I thought you'd lose the weight, and everything would be wonderful. I'm scared now. I think I've lost you."