The Cuckold Diet Challenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't lose me. You threw me away for some monster cocks."

"I never planned that. Shelly brought that freak into it."

"But you didn't turn it down did you? You enjoyed it. Went back for seconds. How am I ever supposed to compete against that?"

"I don't love him. It was only sex. You're my husband, the one I love. The father of my children."

"No. I'm your cuckold. 'Cuckboy' remember? I've got the video if you need to refresh your memory."

"I'm sorry. I'll get tested. No more screwing around. That's over. I've stopped. I hope you will, but I've stopped even if you won't."

"Funny, I heard that before."

"Believe it or don't. I'm done. I hate this, hate all of it. I hate what you've become."

"Skinnier? Isn't that what was so all-important to you?"

She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. She had tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry I hurt you. Sorry I wasn't a better wife. I pray one day you'll forgive me, before it's too late." She got up and walked away.

Maybe she meant it. I doubted it. Only time would tell.

~ * ~ * ~

I had nearly killed myself that week, at least 3 hours of cardio a day, following my diet, doing the weight training, and I only lost 7 pounds.

I know, I know. Seven pounds is still pretty huge, but I was used to the big numbers. I'd been hoping for double digits. After all, the only thing I did was work-out and diet.

"Twenty-seven pounds! Can you believe it, baby? Three weeks, and you're already half-way to your goal. God, you're amazing. Who would ever have thought you could do it!?" Danielle gushed.

Jenny leaned in and gave me a big hug. "I knew he could do it. He's a machine. Heart of a lion. He can do anything." She gave me a tug on the arm. "Go on back to bed, Danielle. We've got a race to go to."

Danielle didn't seem too happy about that part. My personal assistant, trainer and now running partner was dragging me off to my first 5K. I had no expectations of doing anything other than finishing it without walking. My wife was less than exuberant about my going off to a race she knew nothing about.

I left her in the bathroom. "Don't forget my credit chips," I reminded her.

It felt good to be surrounded by thousands of other health-conscious runners. I limbered up, and Jenny reminded me of my goals. "I'll be maintaining an 8 minute a mile pace, your job is to stay on my ass. I know you can do this, Ricky."

"That's awfully fast. We've been doing closer to 10 minutes a mile."

She nodded. "Yes, but you've been doing that for an hour at a time. You've been putting the miles on your frame, and you're down to 225 lbs. I know you can do it."

I grinned. "At least I'll have a great view, as I crash and burn."

She walked up to me, and stood close, very close. "You're not going to 'crash and burn'. You're going to finish the race in under 25 minutes." She moved in even closer, her voice dropping, intimate. "You want some motivation, big guy? I'm going to run the race in 25 minutes on the nose. You beat me to the finish, you can have me. All five credits worth. No more one credit handjobs."

It was all the incentive I needed. I wasn't even hurting as I crossed the line a few strides ahead of her. The big time clock indicated 25:15, but we hadn't started near the front of the pack. My personal time should be better. Jenny caught me in a hug, as soon as we escaped the flow of the participants. "You did it. 24:28!"

I laughed, hugging her back. "You picked up the pace at the end, didn't you?"

"Just a little. Didn't want to take any chances. I could see you wouldn't have a problem. That wasn't so difficult, was it?"

"No. Not too difficult."

"So when I tell you that next week your new time to beat is 24 minutes, you're not going to have a problem with that?"

"I'm not going to say it will be easy, but I'll give it a go."

She took my hand in hers, walking with me. "I'm proud of you, Ricky. You're making great strides."

"Thanks, Jenny. You've been exactly what I needed."

"You want to tell me what's going on between you and your wife? This is all pretty weird you know. You say she actually approves of you going outside the marriage?"

I figured it wouldn't hurt to confess everything. "I wouldn't exactly say she approves. We have a contract, at her insistence."

I explained the contract, her effort to get me to lose the weight, and the penalties involved. It was a long walk back to the car, and I wasn't close to done by the time we got there. I unlocked the door for her, and was surprised by her slipping into my arms, kissing me. "Down payment," she teased.

As we drove back home, she slipped a sweatshirt on. "That may be the cruelest and stupidest thing I've ever heard. Does she really want to get rid of you that badly?"

"I don't think so. She didn't see the ramifications. She figured I'd do whatever she wanted. Sad to say, most of the marriage that's been true. I was never one to rock the boat much, and I've spoiled her rotten. If she wanted something, and it was in my power, she got it."

"Cheating on her was pretty damn stupid," Jenny said, and I heard the icy tone of her voice.

"It was. I was frustrated, and aggravated. The closeness we'd once had was on the wane. There were things I wanted to do that she wouldn't. None of that is a valid excuse. I know that. It was wrong. If she wanted to divorce me over it, I could understand. But not this."

She nodded. "Two wrongs don't make a right. I can't tell you what works or doesn't in a marriage. Never been there, and my parents weren't the best examples in the world. I don't see how what you two are doing can end up in anything but disaster."

"You're probably right. I think maybe she's realizing that."

"So when do you want your reward?" she asked.

"How about Monday? Can you come by a little early? The kids will be at school, and Danielle will be at work."

"You gonna hide it from her?"

"No, but I'm not going to rub her face in it either. That's her style, not mine. When she sees the credit chips missing from the bank, she'll know. I'll be discrete, but if she asks, I'll tell her."

"I don't want to break up your marriage. Your kids are great. It would be hell on them, you know."

"You're not breaking it up. You didn't threaten me, cheat on me, and rub my face in it. You didn't humiliate me. No, you did just the opposite. You supported me all the way. Never think I don't appreciate it. It's nice to know that not all women are like my damn slut wife."

"Alright. Monday it is. Go to bed early Sunday, you're going to need your rest."

~ * ~ * ~

Sunday was a pleasant change. Tom and Angela had us over for a barbecue. The kids were invited to hang out with theirs. I have to admit the ribs were awfully tempting, but I ate grilled chicken breast and veggies, and made the most of it. Had my first beer in three weeks. A light one. Yuck.

After the meal, I joined Tom in his study for a bourbon and a cigar. I'm not sure what the women were up to, but I was fairly certain Angela was working on Danielle again, warning her.

We shot the shit for a few minutes then Tom got serious. "Rick, I hate to ask, but we need your help."

"Ask. It's not likely I'd ever say no."

He nodded. "I know that, but you're supposed to be on your sabbatical. It's the Weston account, we have a problem."

Weston was mine. A big win, and I pulled their ass out of the fire twice already. "Go on."

"Old man Weston has a personal issue this time. Doesn't want anyone but you working on it. It's your own fault you know, saving his bacon last time."

"How bad?"

"Nothing really. Anyone could handle it, if he'd let them. He insists on you. Any chance you could cover it?"

"Of course. How soon?"

"As soon as you can."

"I'll call him tomorrow, and set up a meeting as soon as he's ready."

"You need any help, you can bring us in. All the firm's resources are available to you, of course."

"I will if I need to. We'll see how it goes. I've got Gina to do any legwork necessary."

"She any good? I mean, she looks hot as hell, but she's just an intern."

"She's sharp. A lot better than I expected. I'll probably bring her with me when I come back."

"Into the pool?"

"Yeah. I don't want to be too obviously playing favorites. I'd still like to have her available to me."

"For work only. You can't be banging her. Not if she works for you."

"I know. Don't worry about that. She's a fun little distraction, but I'll end anything before I go back."

"Is there anything to end?" he asked, smirking.

"Seven credits worth."

He laughed. "You dog. Danielle knows?"

"Yeah. She walked in on the second BJ."

"I bet that went over like a lead balloon."

"It was good. Not the blowjob, that was good too, but her seeing it. I made it clear that she wouldn't be the one I'd be redeeming my credits with. She's talking about stopping everything now."

"You believe her?"

"Not a bit. I'll watch her though. Who knows? She might surprise me."

"Angie says Danielle knows she fucked up. She doesn't know how to get out of it."

"She could begin by not fucking around, not doing it behind my back, keeping her nosy friends out of it, stop lying, and trying to make up for it. That would be a nice start."

"The club thing is killing her. She's so embarrassed, she's afraid to show her face anywhere."

"You think that's bad? Wait until she misses her car payments and it gets repossessed."

"Shit, Rick! You can't do that. That would destroy your own credit."

"Naw. I talked to the bank. I told them if she missed her payments, I'd pay it off if they repossessed. They're amenable. They don't want to lose the business. I'm a pretty good customer."

"Damn. Now that's the lawyer Rick I expected to see. You put that whiny bastard that showed up at my house a few weeks ago out of his misery I hope."

I nodded. "It's still difficult. Twelve years, we were married. I still love her. Hell if I know why."

"And she loves you. She was an idiot, and thought she could make you her little submissive cuckold. She'll learn. Don't be too hard on her."

"Don't be hard on her? You're the one that told me I was right to dump the bitch."

He shrugged. "What do I know? I'm on the outside looking in. Half of me says to burn her to the ground, the other half says you won't find anyone like her. She loves you."

I sighed. "I guess we'll see. I don't trust her. I'm giving her enough rope; let's see if she hangs herself."

"Just don't be in a hurry to put the noose around her neck. Give her a fighting chance."

"It's difficult. The video's are hard to forget."

Tom shrugged. "I believe that. Get even, but don't get revenge if you don't have to." He took a sip of his bourbon. "That's my two cents, for whatever it's worth. An ugly divorce wouldn't be good for anyone, including your professional image."

He was right about that. Still, a man had to do what a man had to do. And this man wasn't going to let her go on making a wimp out of him. No way.

~ * ~ * ~

That evening Danielle put on the hard press. Came to my room dressed in her naughtiest nightie.

"Rick, baby? Do you have some time for your foolish wife?"

"I always have time for my beautiful wife. What's up?"

She came in and sat down on my bed, where I was sitting up, doing some reading. Daniels' Running Formula. Jenny had insisted I study it. She was determined to make a runner out of me. She said it would help with the long-term weight control.

"I know you don't trust me, and I've handled everything horribly. I don't know what to do. I want to fix things between us, but I don't know how. Please help me."

Open and honest. That was new. "It's going to be difficult. I wish I could say otherwise, but I can't. When I look at you now, I still see the beautiful woman I married, the sexy goddess I've adored. The loving mother of my children. But I'm reminded that I disgust you, I'm useless in bed. Pathetic. I see you screaming out for your lovers, giving them what you promised was only for me. Things you wouldn't do for me. The way you responded, the incredible screaming orgasms. You've never been like that with me. I don't see how I can ever satisfy you now."

She nodded sadly. "I would say it's only sex, but that's so stupid. Obviously that's never true. All I have to do is remember that girl sucking your cock. I count the chips in your bank over and over again, wondering where they've gone. I hurt you, and it was so stupid to do it the way I did. I...I wouldn't have chosen someone like Meat. Yes, I enjoyed it during the moment, and it was a unique experience, but it wasn't something I'd want to do often. It hurt, and the way he belittled me was humiliating. It was the thought of doing it, the control, the revenge that made it so damn exciting. Now it makes me sick. I'm sorry."

"What about the third time?" I asked, seeing how honest she'd be.

"Another of Shelly's castoffs. I'm not going to lie. I enjoyed it. He had a nice big cock, but a size I could get comfortable with after a while. I did make him use a condom. I swear. But I think he either took it off or didn't use it the last time. I...I didn't want that, but once it was done, what could I do? I'm sorry. Sorry I did it, and sorry I lied about it. He treated me like dirt, and I was so down on myself, doing it with him, when I knew you were trying to help Shelly, that I actually enjoyed the abuse. I wanted him to treat me like the stupid whore I was. God, I hope I never have to see him again. I could barely even look at Shelly afterward. You were right, it was foolish to get her involved. I regret that, almost as much as doing it in the first place."

"You enjoyed humiliating me. You know you did. I don't know if I can get over that. Making me clean you up, after you fucked around. Trying to make me do it again. The name calling, the insults. I wonder now if you ever enjoyed sex with me. If you ever could. I don't understand how you could say those things if you didn't mean it. You destroyed me as a man. For the rest of my life, I won't be able to make love to you without wondering if you're disappointed, thinking about one of your lovers. Doubting that I'm big enough to satisfy you. I'll wonder if you're faking your orgasms. You never scream with me, beg me for more. How am I supposed to get past that, Danielle? How?"

"I...I don't know. I'd remind you we had twelve wonderful years before I became an idiot, but you can't trust me. You know I've lied to you, far too many times, digging my hole ever deeper. I don't know why I did that, I never used to. The weight was a problem. I didn't say it, but it was often uncomfortable, your big belly pushing on me. Sometimes it would press on my bladder, and I'd have to pee so bad it was distracting. You couldn't go as deep, and I missed the feeling of fullness. When you laid on me afterward, I used to love it, feeling your body again mine. For the last few years it was just painful. I couldn't breathe. That's why I started insisting on you doing it from behind. Maybe I should have said something earlier, insisted we work on it. When I found out you'd cheated on me, when I'd been suffering quietly through less than memorable sex, I just snapped."

She leaned over, head in her hands and started crying. "I'm sorry. I was so angry, and I talked to Shelly about it. We got a little crazy, thinking of all kinds of vicious revenge scenarios. It wasn't just her, but together, we...we went a little nuts. I forgot how important you are to me, and let my anger and desire for vengeance get carried away. I had to go and ruin your big day, the day you finally got your promotion. You hurt me, Rick. Hurt me horribly, but I was an ass about how I handled it."

She turned and threw her arms around me. "I don't want to lose you. I feel like you're already 90% out the door, and I don't know how to fix it. Please, baby. Please! Don't give up on us yet. Give me a chance. Give us a chance."

I held her, letting her tears moisten my chest. "You're right. We're hanging on by a thread. I wish it weren't true. I love you, but I don't know how I can ever get past all of it. I expect it will get worse before it gets better, if it ever does. I don't want to put you through that, but I'm lost. I don't see a path back. No respect, no trust, all my desire for you burned away by those images of you which are constantly running through my brain. Knowing I'm not enough for you, wondering why you'd even want me. I'm sick to death, Danielle. Disgusted by you and your vicious, slutty behavior."

She pulled away, nodding. "I'm just as sick of it as you, baby. I'm miserable. I want to make it up to you, at least get us headed in the right direction. I know I don't deserve it but could you please do a couple of things for me?"

"What?" I asked, not feeling particularly like complying.

"Throw away that damn chastity device. Burn that fucking contract."

"It's kind of late for that, don't you think?"

"Three weeks too late. I know. But we have to start with something. Do that for me? Please? Let's start putting this behind us."

"Is that it?"

She shook her head slowly. "One more thing. I know it'll be more difficult, but I need it. I need it so bad, I'll probably go crazy if you won't."

"This doesn't sound good. What is it?"

"Move back to our bedroom. Sleep beside me. You don't have to touch me, and I won't touch you if you don't want, but I need you there. I can't sleep anymore. I wake up reaching for you, listening for your breathing. I know it's a lot to ask, more than I deserve. I'll beg if you want." She was serious, she slid off the bed, on her knees. "I'm begging you, Rick. On my knees begging. Return to my bed. Our bed. I'll do whatever you want. Wear whatever you want. I don't know what else to do, baby. Please, if you ever loved me at all, even if you're going to leave me, leave from our bed. Not from here."

I heard the words, but looking down at her, groveling, all I could remember was the humiliation. The insults. Her true feelings, no matter how much she wanted to deny it now. How eagerly she invited those bastards to use her body, destroying any chance we might have. Seeing her on her knees, I saw images of her sucking their cocks like that, on her knees. Swallowing their seed, like she wouldn't for me. She was sorry now. Sorry because she might have to actually work for a living. Maybe sorry over how it would impact our kids. But was she sorry for what she did, so joyously? I didn't think so.

"I can't, Danielle. Not tonight. It's too soon. The pain is too raw. The disgust far too vivid. I'll think about it. I promise I will. I just can't do it yet."

I saw the sadness, the disappointment, and then the flash of anger. I was right. It was too soon.

"What do you want from me, Rick? Do I have to crawl on my belly? Will that be enough? Should I shave my head, and walk down the street beating myself in penance? What do you want?"

"Don't shave your head for me. You sure as hell wouldn't shave your pussy for me, but you did it for your damn lover quick enough," I snapped.

"I said I was sorry! What the hell do you want from me!"

"Faithfulness and respect would be a great start. Since I'm not going to get that, time will have to do. I need more time."

She slowly stood up. "Alright. Take all the time you need. I understand your wanting to punish me. Please remember, I'm only human. I made a mistake, but I can only take so much. You're not completely blameless. I put up with your slovenly ways for years. I forgave you for cheating on me. I went too far, but you pushed me that direction. I'm willing to do my part to make things better, but I can't do it alone."

I bit back any vicious retort. "I know. I think a little time without fanning the flames will help. Can we start with that? Nothing to make it worse, and a little time to get over the immediacy of the pain."