The Cumming of Nancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lazarus
Lazarus
58 Followers

I realized I had been left with an erection that would take days to fully subside. But that was the least of my concerns. I hoped I had not been wrong in what I did.

I never saw her again except as a passing “Hi” in the hallway at school. We never mentioned the event and I never learned what caused the reaction of her sorrow. As I look back over the years, I wonder if I did her a favor or a huge disservice.

Was my interference in her marriage a hindrance or help? Did she learn to cum and through that, help her husband to please her? Or these last few years I wondered if I had actually failed and she faked it to end the frustration. I will never know.

Post Script: Jim, the person who divulged his heart condition, decided to wait on the surgery and try to correct his poor habits and lifestyle instead. He died less than a month later from a massive heart attack. His mourners were many, he will be long remembered.

Thank you to my editor, Victoria, whose comments were thoughtful and kind enough not to bruise my ego. Laz

Lazarus
Lazarus
58 Followers
12