The Curator Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue wasn't happy to hear that, but if she had to be locked up, then at least a modern belt should be an improvement. Oh shit, it would probably be even more secure too. Perhaps she should be grateful. Something didn't add up though. "How are they going to fit it?"

"Don't worry sweetie, they were really careful when they measured you last night. You were so exhausted you were like a dead body. They also gave you a sponge bath and a fresh depilation even. Cindy found some hair remover cream at the 24-hour drug store. The manufacturer recommends no hair whatsoever for the measurements, plus you seem to like it smooth."

Sue hadn't felt this violated since she found out about her landlord being a peeping Tom. She had an urge to launch into a complete rant, but she could see a look, which hinted of pity, on Maya's face that cooled the anger immediately.

Maya said, "I know how you probably feel, but it's all for the greater good don't you think? I hope you understand. Oh, and don't worry. You have no aura when you're out cold so nothing happened."

Sue felt even more trapped and controlled by what they had done as well as suspicious that they had drugged her. Sleeping through all of that was not like her at all. She wasn't going to flip out though.Play the game; follow the plan. Not like they hadn't already seen all the sights. She was already locked up. Nothing they were planning really made it worse. Maybe the new belt would fit well enough that she could get rid of the corset, that would be worth it.

"On a different subject, Dr. Martin, Bill and my Dad were up half the night setting up a little surprise for you, something extra to help with your training, aside from the horse. I think it will help take your mind off things for a while."

"It's not even my birthday," Sue mocked, trying to be funny, but it felt more like gallows humor. Her curiosity started to run wild immediately, in a bad way and in a good way, but more in a bad way. What would they put her through now?

Maya seemed anxious to get moving. "I think Cindy is going to be a while yet. The snow has stopped and the roads are better, but it's still slow going, and her driving isn't the greatest. I sure hope my car makes it back in one piece. She's made getting you some new clothes a bit of a personal mission. The crotch on your tights was just about worn through from the horse. Besides, I have the feeling you wouldn't be happy sporting a big lump in your tights for all to see. Cindy decided that your sweater must die as well. She said her fashion sense demanded its revenge. Did you know she was a personal shopper for a while?"

Again Sue felt her curiosity run wild, good way, bad way. What would Cindy come back with? Hopefully she wasn't going to come back with a bunch of slutwear. Still, she knew she could do better with clothes if she had some help, maybe this would be a good thing. She was actually a bit touched, but still had her doubts.

Sue's curiosity kept going. She couldn't help it. Her mind was always going. "Speaking of the horse, I'm wondering, if lusterite is so important, then how does training on the horse help? The vibrating portion of the seat was vinyl."

"Getting better endurance is still important either way, but that's just one of the seats. I'll have to show you the special one they made."

Sue instantly felt even more horny at the thought. "Oh my."

"It's better than that. It's more like 'Oh my fucking God!'"

Sue just sat there in shock for a moment.

Maya seemed to enjoy Sue's reaction. "What do you say we go try out your surprise and get you out of that belt for a little while?"

"We need to talk about that. You know that as a scientist, I need to control the experiment. I need to establish evidence and proof. There are a few things we need to find out about some of the things you've told me."

"I thought you would say that, and I already have a plan."


With surprising speed, Maya had Sue's outstretched arms strapped tightly to a black leather-padded bondage cross. Sue knew the moment that Maya led her down to the annex floor that something like that was the plan, but she was beyond caring. Some temporary relief from the aching lust trapped under the steel between her legs would be worth it.

The bondage cross was actually a rather sophisticated circular frame of tubular metal which allowed various positions for the arms of the cross. Small pairs of hydraulic cylinders positioned the moveable arms and held them in position. The whole thing was angled slightly backwards in a lower support frame on wheels. The steel frame alone must weigh a couple hundred pounds or more. The construction reminded her of commercial gym equipment. With precision welds and powder-coat paint, the cross and frame was clearly not some homemade basement toy built by a horny husband on a weekend. In fact, she wondered why it would be in the annex collection at all; it seemed more like something made recently.

"I don't remember seeing this apparatus before," Sue said.

"It's not part of the annex collection normally. Hush now sweetie. I'll explain it all to you later. I don't want to spoil the surprise." Maybe it was her imagination, but Sue thought Maya's voice sounded a little stern. She was starting to be a little intimidated by Maya.

Sue stood with her feet together, arms straight out, in a Latin cross position. A series of heavy two inch wide black leather straps were buckled along each horizontal arm. Maya had buckled each one from behind with the buckle hidden: wrist, forearm, above the elbow and lastly her upper arm just below her armpit, talk about overkill. Next, Maya buckled another strap across her upper chest, above her breasts and below her shoulders, running under her armpits. The leather padding of the cross was soft enough that a degree of form-fitting also helped to hold her in place. Sue tested the restraints and was surprised by just how little she could move. She hadn't expected such strict treatment from Maya. She knew that there was going to be no escape from this device or from whatever the surprise was supposed to be.

Maya didn't keep going with more straps as Sue expected. Ah yes, Sue realized the straps would be in the way. Maya had paused in anticipation of removing the chastity belt before strapping down Sue's lower half. To Sue's right was a large table which held the various straps Maya was using as well as cardboard copier paper box. Maya gave Sue a bit of a playful smirk and pulled the lid off. Maybe this was the surprise from her three male guardians?

Maya pulled out a small bundle of leather straps and buckles. When Sue saw the rubber ball and lusterite panel, she knew immediately that it was the gag she had used on herself back on the night she had inadvertently completed the first rite on the chair. How did Maya know?

Maya's grin aggravated Sue for some reason. "You seem to be enjoying this a little too much."

Undaunted, Maya joked back, "Hey, it's not every day I get to tie up a naked woman and have my way with her."

Maya's casual attitude diffused Sue's aggravation but it wasn't very reassuring in the end. Maya had been a bit rough with those straps before. Sue feigned a laugh while seriously wondering what she might have gotten herself into.

Maya was untangling the gag straps. "My Dad said to make sure I use this gag. You know the drill, silence during training."

Maybe Maya didn't know the history of that particular gag. Sue had left it in her office. At the very least, someone else had a key and a lot of nerve. Somehow that whole night, running around gagged in her underwear, didn't seem so embarrassing now, but once again she felt violated. Her office was personal territory, or so she thought. Perhaps she had a little too much help from her new found friends.

Maya took Sue's glasses and put them on the table. Sue was about to argue as she saw Maya reaching towards her mouth, the ball gag leading the way. She closed her mouth quickly realizing what an easy target she had just made for that rubber ball.

Thankfully, Maya didn't seem to be in any hurry. "Go ahead say it."

Sue didn't have any other ideas.Time to shut up and get fucked. "Nothing I guess, may as well get on with it." Sue opened her mouth obediently. It felt like her own choice that way and easier for her to accept.

Maya pushed the ball in firmly behind Sue's teeth then buckled the harness straps on tightly, very tightly. Sue's feeling of helplessness was magnified. She wasn't going anywhere, and any hope of influencing her situation had just been plugged with rubber. What Sue didn't understand was why the helplessness caused a corresponding magnification of her lust. Why would her body respond that way?

Maya stepped back to admire her handiwork and smiled. "Besides, I wasn't about to let you talk me out of putting the belt back on when we're done sweetie."

Sue's hopes sank. She knew where she stood now. Maya was going to stick with whatever plan her and the guys had cooked up.

The vice-like pressure of the straps around and over her head was worse than she remembered. After checking over the gag straps and the straps securing Sue's arms to the leather padded arms, Maya stepped back. "I'll be back in a few minutes with the key." She then gave Sue a wink and said, "Don't go anywhere," like it was the funniest joke in the world. Sue wanted to punch her.

With her legs still free, Sue tried to yank and pull in various directions to free herself. She felt a compulsion to test the bonds even though gaining freedom would still leave her locked up where it mattered most. Maybe struggling was a way to feel the helplessness fully? She did feel more aroused trying to escape. Trying to escape felt vaguely similar to trying to come. After a few minutes, she was sweating and out of breath. Her struggles to get free and struggles to come where both futile.

The restriction of the corset was its own form of bondage. Even though it had a soft and somewhat breathable fabric liner, designed for long term wear, she still felt sweaty inside it and couldn't wait to get it off. She didn't even notice the cool air of the annex anymore. She was starting to hurt from the way the cross was stretching her out. Her arms were just a little too high. With the Nuymean heels, she couldn't tiptoe any higher to relieve the stretch. The discomfort of the corset and the wetness welling inside the chastity belt were quickly turning to secondary considerations by the time Maya returned. All she wanted now was to get some strain off her arms. Damn, even the discomfort of the cross seemed to be fueling her arousal. It seemed like everything made her horny.

Maya took her own fucking time walking back across the annex, at least it seemed that way to Sue. Where did she have that key stored, China? Sue thought it was odd that Maya didn't have it with her to begin with.

Maya's looked all impish and playful. She held up the key to taunt Sue a little. She leaned in close spoke softly into Sue's ear, their breasts touching, "I can't wait to get a look at that hungry little pussy of yours. They all got to play with it last night without me."

She stepped back smiling. At least Sue didn't have to answer or pretend to laugh this time courtesy of the gag. She couldn't tell if Maya was joking or not, but Sue was uncomfortable with way things seemed to be turning. Sue immediately retested the straps binding her. Maybe she was in over her head with Maya.

Maya struggled a moment to work the lock off the chastity belt. All the pulling and pushing, with no touching or feeling, just increased Sue's level of frustration. Without the lock, the bottom half of the front plate started to come apart. Sue couldn't get a good look at how the belt worked, but she could tell that the vertical crotch band ended with a U-shaped end. This end clipped over the horizontal waist belt like a hook. The horizontal belt was joined with a hole on one side which slipped over a pin in the other. The hooked end clip of the vertical band covered both pieces and held them together. Since the clip could not be slid upwards once the front-plate was locked, the single lock bound the whole thing together. The back side must work similarly to the front, but she had no way to know for sure.

Without the chastity belt plate to obstruct it, Sue could feel the heavy lusterite phallus inside her starting to slip out. Just like it is only natural to reach for a glass about to fall over, she tensed her vaginal muscles to keep it from slipping out. She simply couldn't hold that kind of weight.

Maya was ready and caught the wet phallus as it slipped out. She sat it and the lock on the table before removing the rest of the belt. She struggled a bit to get the pieces to come apart.

"Sorry sweetie, they didn't give me the key to the corset. Besides, I don't think I could get it back on you without help anyways. I'm sure you're mostly use to it by now anyways. Should only be a couple days and Bill will be back."

Sue had just assumed the corset would come off and hadn't thought of the difficulties involved. Would this nightmare of constriction ever end? Between the sex maiden and the corset, she was starting to forget what it was like not be squeezed like a sausage. She wanted to cry out in disappointment, no more than disappointment,anguish, but the gag was doing its job. The numbness was thorough. She couldn't even feel her tongue. She would have to attempt some analysis on the gag rubber. There could be modern medical uses for the numbing agent.

Maya pushed Sue's legs apart a little to finish removing the chastity belt and added it to the table before she started back in on the straps. The lower half of the cross was actually two separate halves, one for each leg. They were side-by-side about 4 inches apart. Maya started with Sue's ankles, a strap on each, one to a half, bracing herself with a foot as she pulled them tight.

Sue tested the fit while Maya grabbed more straps from the table, then went behind the cross to attach them. The helpless feeling she had before was magnified just from her ankles being restrained. Her body recognized when it was bound and responded in kind. She could feel the dampness of her intimate skin now exposed to the air and free of the belt. Some of the wetness was probably sweat and some the juice of her lust. There was no question of that lust now. She might even be dripping.Oh it ached. The warm flush of arousal was starting up her chest. She felt like she could come any second if only she could get a little stimulation.

Next, Maya strapped Sue's upper calves before proceeding to her lower thighs, just above her knees. The last leg strap went around the very top of her upper thighs, higher than Sue would have guessed. Maya was very careful not to touch anything sensitive during the process.Damn her. Maya came back around to the table and picked up the last of the straps. She took a look at her handiwork thus far and seemed to be satisfied. Sue was grateful that the leg straps helped to relieve the strain on her arms some, even though the new straps were uncomfortably tight. Her legs were as immobile as her arms. Each strap pressed her against the firm leather padding as if custom fitted. Maya had cranked them down tight, just short of cutting off Sue's circulation.

"Oh how cute! You're already so horny that you're dripping. Your body is responding to the training already. Pavlov's pussy. Tie you up and your nether mouth salivates for meat." Maya laughed a little at her own joke. To Sue, this didn't seem like Maya at all. "Then again, maybe you were a horny little slut before all of the training?" Maya stepped back and laughed a little more, obvious enjoying herself.

Sue was not amused. She definitely never considered herself a slut in the slightest. Cindy, yes, but not her. Never her.

Maya leaned in a little closer and said softly, "My guess is you're just finding out what a slut you really are. Do you wonder?" Sue winced slightly when she felt a hand on her pussy. Maya ground her palm into Sue's upper mound stimulating her clit indirectly while she fingered Sue's labia with the same hand. Soon a finger slipped inside a little. Her other hand was rubbing Sue's left breast. The nipple was becoming even harder.

"How bad do you want it? Would you do anything to come? Try to deny it, but you can't, can you?"

Sue could feel the very start of an orgasm. Maya could sense it as well and quickly removed her hand. Sue tried thrashing pointlessly. Ahhh! She was so fucking mad. Just another second and she would have made it.

Maya said, "Denial is a terrible thing. Listening to your body is an important part of the training. What is it telling you?"

She slapped Sue's pussy with her open hand. Sue would have howled in pain if she could. Half a second later, she started to come and to come hard. Maya's hand was back cupping her sex, rubbing, pressing. Her finger was in and out. Sue felt her body trying to twitch in the bonds, but even that movement was denied. She needed air. She could only breathe through her nose. She had to try to hold still, conserve her oxygen. She loathed the gag.

The convulsions were going on and on. Maya grabbed her left nipple between her thumb and forefinger and pinched it hard. Sue wanted to howl in pain again, but the pain from the pinch just intensified what she felt. Suddenly, Sue felt her bladder release. Maya paid little attention and kept up her stimulation. Finally it ended. Sue's body almost glowed with satisfied feelings as she gradually got her breath back under control, but her embarrassment was setting in. God, she had pissed herself.

Maya said, "Did you learn something about your body? I did."

Sue's mind was racing with responses. Maya slap was first on her mind, both the fact that Maya did it and her response to it. She pulled back to the present moment though. She was already getting aroused again.

Maya calmly continued with the straps. She went around behind Sue. One strap went under her breasts. Maya didn't tighten it as much as the arm and leg straps, but it still felt tight and restrictive. Maya clearly meant business.

The last strap was about 4 inches wide and even more intimidating than the others. Maya carefully settled it in across Sue's lower abdomen and over her hips. She aligned it down snugly on Sue's hip bones. It wasn't hard with the corset already squeezing her waist in tight. Sue felt her last bit of significant movement vanish. She could move her hands and feet. Her neck and head were free to look around. Everything else was tight against the frame of the cross.

"This is a lot easier with you wearing the corset than it was when we tested this out on Cindy. I had to really crank the straps for her. She obviously isn't into bondage, quite a poor sport."

Sue could only imagine how much Cindy appreciated being test subject. They must have gagged her pretty good. Sue slept through it all and the other side of the annex wasn't that far away.

Maya walked around and did a final check. She was very thorough, pulling at straps, trying to stick fingers in behind the straps and asking Sue if she could still feel this or that. She was clearly not in a hurry. She seemed almost professional in her approach.

Maya went around behind the cross again. Sue could hear something metal like a pipe rattling. She felt her legs move a little, accompanied by a ratcheting click. The sound and movement reminded her of a car jack. Her legs would move further apart and then a tiny bit back as the ratchet engaged, click after click. She tried to hold her legs together, not liking where this was going. She couldn't resist the hydraulics in the slightest.

As Maya kept jacking, Sue's legs where forced wider and wider, soon felt her feet came off the floor. Her weight slumped heavily into the straps. If she had any movement before, it was gone now. She couldn't fight her own weight and the straps. After several more pumps on the lever, Maya paused and rechecked the straps. She tightened the ones around Sue's hips and chest a little more now that Sue's body had shifted downward. She retested that Sue could feel her extremities and had no circulation difficulties. She had to test Sue's ankles since her feet were unavailable behind the lusterite heels.