The Curator Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After more cranking, Sue's legs were spread a couple feet wider than shoulder width. It was a bit of a stretch, but within her range of flexibility. She did not feel any real strain--at least not yet. Her weight was distributed across her restraints so she actually felt a lot more comfortable than when standing feet together. She would have thought it impossible, but her arousal was rising even higher. Her clit was throbbing. Something about having one's legs pried apart tends to do that. She was very conscious of her wide open crotch, so was Maya.

"Oh my, I'm going to have to wipe up the floor before someone slips on pussy liquor. I love the shape of your firm little mound. It's so cute. Your lips are parted nicely and very inviting while your clit buds just the right amount. I want to eat you up my little trainee."

Maya was obviously looking at her with a bit of desire. Sue was suddenly realizing that more than one pair of nipples was rather erect and more than one face was a bit flushed with arousal.

"If you start to have any kind of problem, just hum a little tune to let me know, anything. Cindy seemed to like using 'Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star.'

Sue tried shaking her head to let Maya know that she couldn't even hum with the numbness caused by the gag.

"I know sweetie, but you'll be super horny like that for at least few days. I'm not sure it ever goes away completely, but it will be a lot better after that. You'll feel better after a few climaxes, just wait and see. When I went throughalignment, I must have stayed on the horse for 3 days straight. I would hardly walk for a week."

Of course! It would only make sense. If Maya was the daughter of Maggie Barnes, then she must have been the logical choice to replace her. Maya would have trained to be a priestess too. What happened?

"They told me that you responded to pain a little. I haven't ever met a true masochist. While this could be fun, it's really a test. I need to make sure you aren't going to move at all."

Maya pulled a small device out of the cardboard box. It looked like a large fat pen made of chromed metal. Maya uncapped the end revealing a short glass probe. She came over to Sue and twisted the end of the device.

"It's sort of like a violet wand. It produces a painful electric shock without damaging anything. I'll be as fast as possible."

Sue didn't know what to expect as Maya raised the glass probe. A slight touch to Sue's left nipple felt like hellfire. The electric shock was completely intolerable. She would have screamed if she could. Maya didn't seem to notice the lack of sound. Sue tried thrashing every way she could to get away. Nothing. Maya kept the probe on her nipple for a good 5 seconds. Sue wanted to kill her.

"Pretty good, I didn't see any movement outside your breathing. I'll give you a minute before I zap the other tit."

Really? One side of her chest wasn't enough? None of her upper body moved.

Once again the probe unleashed its fire. Could it feel even worse this time? Maybe just because she knew it was going to feel like. Sue pulled and twisted. Maya stopped early, thankfully.

"Looks like your right arm is a little loose."

Maya went up and down Sue's whole right arm. She loosed and re-tightened each strap one at a time. It did feel tighter now.

Once again Sue's silent scream tensed within her body. Maya was completely relentless with the probe. Five seconds of hell repeated on her right nipple. Maya twisted something on the probe and continued, each thigh, each side of her abdomen, but now? No! Maya was heading towards her vulva! The pain was horrific. Sue broke out in a cold sweat and felt faint, but Maya kept up the contact. Just when Sue thought she would collapse, Maya stopped.

"Oh shit, sorry sweetie, I forgot to turn the probe down for your little clit. Well, at least I know the straps are tight enough for sure now. I guess that's one of the numbing Nuymean gags too. I should have remembered. That must be why I was supposed to use it."

Maya turned the probe off then put it on the table. The throbbing pain in Sue's clit was subsiding and she was already horny as hell again. No matter what she thought of the science,alignment was clearly a real phenomenon. She could never deny how she felt. Something was making her body respond.

"OK sweetie, time to take you for a ride."

Maya stepped down on a foot pedal near the bottom of the bondage frame. Sue felt the whole frame rise up an inch or so. Maya grabbed a handle on the side of the frame and started to roll it across the annex floor with Sue attached. Where was Maya taking her? Perhaps the surprise was something a lot different than she would have guessed?

Maya kept going clear across the annex nearly to the back behind the Nuymean circle and the sex maiden. The frame rolled easily over the asbestos tile floor. As they approached the back of the room, Maya spun the whole frame around facing Sue towards the wall. I'll be back in a few minutes.

Sue didn't like the idea of being left alone and didn't like facing the wall even more. She couldn't turn her head enough to see anything. She heard Maya's steps echo across the floor to her left. Now the cold air was starting to catch up with her. The museum definitely didn't waste any extra money keeping the annex warm for mostly naked women. Her mind drifted while waiting. Even after all the sleep, she still felt tired. The image of being a fly trapped in a web came to mind. She did feel a bit like that. Except in this case, a fly that was waiting to be fucked by the spider. Damn, she felt so lewdly displayed this way. She could feel her heart racing in anticipation.

A bunch of rattling keys drew Sue's attention back to reality. Maya was unlocking a door to Sue's right at the very back of the annex. It wasn't long before she was rolling again. Maya spun her back around. Sue could see the door to the boiler room was open. Maya had that grin again as she started reaching towards Sue's eyes.

"I want to see the look on your face when you first see it," Maya said. Sue didn't try to resist the leather blindfold. There didn't seem to be much point. She immediately regretted that decision. Something about now being blind on top of everything else seemed to be the final breaking point for her, the point of overwhelming helplessness. Something deep inside her surrendered. The tension in her body faded, and she just hung in her bonds like a limp rag. She didn't necessarily hate it though. She wanted out badly, but she also felt incredibl0452466-B1y alive.

Again, there was movement. Sue felt the wheels roll over the threshold of a doorway, presumably into the boiler room. Yes, definitely, the air was a lot warmer and there was a musty old concrete smell. She felt the frame being turned and then worked back and forth into position. Lastly, she felt the whole thing sink back down an inch or so as the wheels were disengaged.

She felt one of Maya's breasts press against her own left breast. As Maya unbuckled the blindfold, Sue could feel Maya's warm breath on her ear.

"OK sweetie, here you go. 1..2..3..."

Maya pulled the blindfold away. Sue's eyes took a moment to adjust. A flash blinded her, fuck, Maya took a picture on her smart phone. She had a hard time registering what she saw in front of her. It was some kind of bright yellow robot arm, big and industrial. Rising from the floor about 5 feet tall, the robot seemed like something from an automotive assembly plant with three progressively smaller arm sections connected with rotating joints. At the end of the whole arm was a large molded rubber cock that was positioned directly in front of her crotch. If Sue could come just from a thought, she might have done it right there.

"Just as I thought, priceless," Maya said. "Oh yes, it does work, and oh yes, it's going to rock your world. Dr. Susan Kensington meet the Eager Beaver 250F."