All Comments on 'The Cure Ch. 02'

by CaraDailey

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
ITS THE CURE VERSUS THE CURSE

and who will allow the other knowledge to succeed. TK U MLJ LV NV

trite_readertrite_readerabout 12 years ago
OMG

I can't believe I got sucked into another bloody vampire story!!

Damn!! I don't care if it's really well written. Awesome and delightfully confusing (and confused) characters, trying to guess their motives and their next moves. Don't care that there appears to be a passionate romance on the horizon, promising lots of entertaining violence and adventure just around the next bend. Don't care that I couldn't in good conscience vote this story anything less than 5 stars!! I don't care!!! It's still another vampire story!!

Damn!!!

Postscript: And it's still too short.

CaraDaileyCaraDaileyabout 12 years agoAuthor
LOL

Trite thank you, Not only are your comments exceptionally complimentary, they make me laugh as well. :-)

ladybug71ladybug71about 12 years ago
Wow.....

great story so far.....you just need more background on your character Ava. Like:

1. Where did Ava originate from, her age and was she human?

2. How did she meet Gabriel?

3. How did Gabriel's sister meet her mate, with her being human before being turned?

These are the more important questions that are in the fore front of my mind. Please keep up the excellent job of writing your story and I look forward to your next chapter!! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaraDailey@CaraDailey
I haven't posted here since 2012. Due to feedback from some wonderful readers, I have picked back up and will start trying to submit more regularly. I love comments, feedback, and emails. So please feel free!

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES