The Cure For Gwn's Sex Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eymach
eymach
136 Followers

Suddenly he let out that low tone male growl, made a spastic withdrawal followed by one last merciless stabbing. I felt the first discharge deep in my gut. His cock continued its explosions through his animal roar. My pussy could not contain all the fluids of passion as the sheets soaked up our excesses.”

WOW! I can’t believe what I just heard,” Gwn said. “ I need some of that kind of therapy....in a hurry. How often do you get to be with Rock.”

“The scheduling is handled such that you don’t see a common partner more that two or three times a year. I think that is good.” Jeni added, “The other partners do quite well. If you develop a more serious relationship with a partner then that is done outside the program.”

Chapter 3

Gwn’s Appointment

The morning of Gwn’s appointment with Dr Luck had finally arrived. As she pulled on her hose she paused briefly to admire her 38 year old figure. She had chosen a sexy uplift bra and a pair of black lace bikini panties. For some reason Gwn felt sexy this morning and dressed for the occasion. She stepped into a pair of heels, placed her hands on her hips and admired herself in the full length mirror.

Her weekly workout program had kept her in great shape. Her heels accentuated the lengthy shape of her legs and roundness of her hips. She wondered how her husband could leave the package she had on display. Maybe she had taken too much for granted and not shown him enough of this. No matter, today she was taking steps to correct her problem.

Her appointment was scheduled to begin at 9 am and last an hour and one half.. The first half hour was devoted to a physical exam and the remaining hour spent with Dr Luck in a counseling session. Dr Luck was very handsome, and very professional. From his appearance, she estimated his age to be in the mid fifties. He also had a personality quality about him that made one feel very comfortable. It was very easy to discuss the most intimate aspects of ones personal life with him.

The interview went pretty much as Jeni said it would. He wanted to know the nature of her problem. Gwn told him about her divorce, and how it left her in periods of depression. She now worried about the entire responsibility of raising her kids alone. She explained the sleepless nights.

Dr Luck immediately asked Gwn to describe her sex life.

Gwn began, “Where do you want me to start. None Na da.....I thought with the responsibility of the kids that I would not have time to worry about sex. But lately, I’ve been having the most sexually explicit dreams. I wake up before any kind of completion is reached. It’s so frustrating. I become tired and irritable the next day.

Dr Luck asked, “Do you masturbate?”

“Sometimes but I don’t feel good about it. I’m so disgusted with myself for needing to do that. I try to forget about it. Even when I do masturbate it seems that something is missing. I’m embarrassed to say this, but I like the presence of another human being.”

Dr Luck assured her that was normal and then asked, “Are you in a relationship?”

No. Jeni and I have discussed this at length. I’m sure I don’t want to get into a serious relationship until after the kids leave home and even then I’m not sure marriage has any place in my life. I’ve seen this happen in other families. The children feel alienated. Inheritance issues come into question. I might consider a live-in companion but not before the children leave. I’m not even sure I like that idea. Kids then don’t feel as comfortable when they come home. Someone else has invaded their hallowed ground. You can see why I’m so confused.

Dr Luck smiled and reassured Gwn, Your situation is very common today. Many women find themselves in a similar situation. It is the very reason that The Psychological Center has developed a program to promote a healthy sex life for men and women who suddenly wind up single.

Dr Luck felt that Gwn needed a similar program prescribed as he had prescribed for Jeni. He wanted Gwn to participate in the human sex fulfillment program that had been developed at the Health Center. Dr Luck told Gwn that her response over the first few months of therapy sessions would be studied closely. Her partner selections would be based on the detail information she would provide in the intimate profile forms. If the therapy is successful then she can be put on a maintenance program for as long as required.

Dr Luck went on and stated, “Gwn this program has worked for us with many people. I must make sure that your participation is strictly voluntary. Are you prepared to go further with the therapy?”

‘Absolutely”, was Gwn’s answer. “Jeni gave me some insight and I was hoping that such a program could be recommended for me. I have thought about it enough to say I’m ready.”

Dr Luck stated, “After completing your intimate profile, my administrative assistant will call you and setup your first therapy session. If you fill out the profile before you leave we can schedule a session in a couple of days.”

Gwn’s anticipation began to build as she left Dr Luck’s office. She could hardly wait.

Chapter 4

Gwn’s First Therapy Session

Gwn got the call that she was so anxiously waiting for. Her first session was scheduled tomorrow at one o’clock with Doc.

Gwn could hardly wait to tell the news to Jeni. So she called Jeni and told her that she had a cup of coffee waiting and that she wanted to compare notes.

When Jeni rushed in she hugged Gwn and congratulated her pending good fortune. Gwn asked, “do you know Doc?” He’s going to be my first sex mate.”

Jeni said, “You will like him. He is a local dentist, divorced and is raising two boys. He is so wrapped up in their activities that he has no time for a relationship. He’s involved with the boy’s athletics and fills the rest of his time hunting and fishing. The only time he is available for a session is on Friday afternoons. But make no mistake about it, he is great sex and very often used on first date therapy sessions.”

“What does he look like,” asked Gwn?

Jeni said, “He’s very masculine and has that rough skin Marlboro man look. He’s very tall, about 6'4". He appears to be in his mid 40's. You will feel very comfortable and protected in his arms. His cock is slightly above average in size. He will have a surprise for you with that cock of his. Believe me you will like him.”

“Oh my goodness, I can’t believe I’m going to do this.....Oh yes I can, I can’t hardly wait. I’m already nervous and excited. I hope I don’t make a fool of myself. I don’t know what to do.”

Jeni laughed and said, “Don’t worry Doc will take care of you just fine. He is very skilled at this. Just follow his lead and let “mother nature” take care of the rest.”

“But it’s been so long. I don’t even know him. How can I do this the first time we meet, almost sight unseen,” asked Gwn? “How was he selected?”

“They got a lot of information from the intimate profile form you filled out.” said Jeni.

“You can say that again,” said Gwn. “I could not believe the amount of personal information they required. They asked my personal preferences for, body type, height, weight, hair color, eye color, personality, and even cock size. They wanted to know if I liked oral, anal or both. They wanted to know what was sexually unacceptable for me. They asked me how I masturbated and what toys I liked.

Jeni laughed, “That’s the information they use to pick your mates. My experience has been very good. I’ve only had to turn down one partner. He and I just couldn’t get it going. It was more personality that anything..., as much my fault as his. The clinic keeps all of this in their computer profile and the successful selection of sex mates is excellent.”

Friday morning finally arrived. Gwn knew it would take all morning for her to get dressed. She had made peace with her decision. She was ready. She was going to get fucked today and she was going to enjoy it to the fullest. She hoped that Doc would like her. She made up her mind that she would do anything he asked. It had been over a year and a half since she had sex. Her thought was, “To hell with shame and embarrassment.” She was determined to maintain a very healthy and enjoyable sex life.

Gwn arrived for her appointment about 10 minutes early. The receptionist gave her directions to the room and briefly described the facility. Shortly after arriving in the room, she answered the knock on the door. Obviously it was Doc. Gwn could not have been happier with the selection. He was a little older and very handsome. Jeni’s prior description of Doc was quite accurate.

Doc entered the room and introduced himself. After a courtesy handshake, he wrapped his long arms around her in a friendly hug. Gwn had to admit she felt very comfortable in his embrace. Doc complimented her on her beauty and grace. She awkwardly returned the compliments.

Gwn prepared a soft drink for herself and Doc. Then Doc broke the tension a little by saying, “Just coke ...no alcohol.. It dulls the senses.”

Gwn picked up the flirtatious remark, smiled and replied, “oh no we wouldn’t want to do that.”

Doc began, “why don’t we tell each other a little about ourselves and reveal why we are here. I think it always helps a little to understand each other.”

Each of them shared their stories and felt more comfortable in the presence of the other.

Gwn cuddled beneath Doc’s left arm. As she looked in his eyes she welcomed his first kiss. He felt her tremble and ease away. Gwn said, “I’m sorry it’s been a long time.”

“Don’t worry,” said Doc. “Nothing will happen until you’re ready. That’s why they allow two hours for the first few sessions. If you’re not ready it doesn’t have to happen this afternoon.”

To which Gwn insisted, “Oh It’s going to happen. You can’t imagine the pent up frustration I’ve dealt with lately. I’m not going to give up this hunk of a man they have so generously provided for my pleasure.”

Doc laughed and cradled her in his arms, “I’m going to take that as a compliment. Why don’t you go ahead and get your shower.”

As Gwn emerged from the shower dressed in matching black lace bra and panties translucently covered in a black filmy negligee, Doc exclaimed, “Wow what a beautiful, sexy woman you are. It won’t take long for me to shower.”

After Doc had finished his shower and shaved he came out only wearing a pair of silk boxers.

Gwn teased, “Those look nice.”

Doc smiled and said, “I’ve got a small present wrapped in these for you.”

Gwn joked, “Small......small ... I heard you haven’t gotten to many complaints.”

Doc just smiled, raised his eyebrows and shrugged his shoulders. He took Gwn’s hand lead her to the edge of the bed, and pulled the sheets back. “Be my guest.”

Gwn picked up on his remark, crawled onto the bed and said, “More like the spider welcoming the fly into her web.”

“If I have to go I can’t think of a better way to go,” said Doc. He then placed her head on the pillow and framed her face with her silky shoulder length hair and whispered, “You are so beautiful.”

Gwn reached up and wrapped both arms around his neck. Their lips met and the passion between them started its rise. At first their lips danced together, then opened and invited further exploration. Doc released the tied knot in front of her negligee and let it drape off her arms. His lips drifted into the nap of her neck and his fingers released her bra.

Gwn’s natural breasts were beautiful. She closed her eyes, and drew a deep breath as Doc’s lips found her nipples. She had not experienced someone else’s sensual touch in over two years. Her hands caressed his back as she whispered her pleasure in his ear.

The sensual sounds of lovemaking had always been included in Gwn’s lovemaking. She would replay her feeling for Doc to hear. Her deep sigh would be followed by kisses behind his ear. Her breathing was accompanied by soft sensual sounds. Doc’s dexterous hands traced a path over her navel. His fingers tunneled under the waistband of her bikini panties and twirled the hidden patch of hair.

Gwn’s panties were snapped in the crotch and on the waistband. She helped Doc with the removal. Doc’s boxers vanished too. He smiled and asked if she wanted to continue. Gwn’s answer was obvious as she rolled onto her side facing him. She placed her hand around his cock and used his natural lubrication to administer a slippery stroking. Gwn slowly examined his cock, raised her eyebrows and asked, “the head looks very large. Is that normal?”

Doc smiled and answered, “I hope not, I’ve been told by others that it work’s very well.”

Gwn replied, “I bet you have, Its so intimidating ....so animalistic.,, please be easy.” ...

Doc teased, “Don’t worry Little Miss Red Riding Hood, I’ll make sure you’re ready before I eat you up.” Gently, he rolled Gwn onto her back. Her legs opened instinctively as his hand caressed her legs. Short breaths escaped her lips. Each filament of fine downy hair lining the inside of her thighs stood on peaks of nervous chill bumps. The swollen lips of her pussy glistened from the generous flow of lubricating fluids. Doc’s middle finger dropped the wet furrow of her lips. He toyed with her opening and moved it over and around her engorged clitoris.

Gwn’s eyes closed to concentrate on the ecstacy. “Ummmm......I’m so hot ....it’s been so long. Your hand feels so wonderful...right there...oh, oh ...I’m so empty....please, please fill me.” Gwn continued stroking Doc, maintaining the same rhythm he was administering.

Gwn begged, “Doc please fuck me now. It’s been so long, I don’t need anymore foreplay. I need you inside. I don’t care if it hurts. I’ve got to have it.”

Doc rolled over into the cradle of Gwn’s arms and legs. The head of his cock for a moment appeared to be a huge swollen mushroom. Doc’s cock found the welcoming lips of Gwn’s pussy. Her legs rose higher and stretched wider. She felt that huge head start to pressure her opening. Unknowingly Gwn chanted, “I feel it opening me...oh god ... umm...ok push some more...that’s it...its hurting...its huge... I don’t care...tear me open….come on... you just don’t know how I need this.”

Doc marveled at the passion filled beauty that he held in his arms. Her beauty was now transformed into a human being seeking to satisfy a sexual starvation that had gone on to long. It was becoming the greatest sexual experience of his life. “Don’t worry Gwn I’m not going to hurt you.” As Doc felt her hands on his ass, her heels dug into his thighs, he plowed his engorged glans into a tight well lubricated vagina.

Doc forged through her opening and spread the inner walls of her vagina over his entire length. Gwn, muffled her lustful screams in his chest.

Gwn cried, “Aaaaieee .....ohhhh....thank you ...thank you ....Uh Oh ....Uh Oh... I’m coming I can’t help it....hold me...just hold me!” Her legs thrashed uncontrollably. Toes curled and the muscles in her flat stomach grabbed intermittently.

Gwn’s opening clamped down on the base of Doc’s cock and refused to release him. Doc called upon all of his staying power to help Gwn ride thru the first earthquake. He was buried deep. As he flinched the muscles in his cock, Gwn continued the spasms. Slowly she quieted down.

Doc continued to hold Gwn in his arms as she relaxed. He wiped the sweat from her brow. His cock was still buried deep in her vagina. Gwn’s teary eyes opened and said, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to come so fast. I couldn’t help it. Please don’t leave me now.”

Gwn realized Doc was well anchored. “You feel so wonderful, Can you keep going.” She got her answer as Doc could not remove his swollen cock. Gwn’s vagina had clamped tightly onto Doc’s enlarged head. The sensations were excruciating erotic for both of them. Gwn knew she would be trapped until he achieved his orgasm. The swelling of Doc’s cock enhanced the fullness in her belly. Doc’s skilled strokes slowly nudged the opening of her cervix. He massaged her g-spot as he moved against the top of her vagina. Gwn exhibited tremendous control in using the muscles in her vagina to milk Doc’s wonderful cock.

Doc looked into Gwn’s eyes and asked, “Do you want me to pull out, put a condom on or stay in and give you everything.”

Gwn arched her back and clamped herself around his cock. I want you to give me all of your come. I can’t let you out. Even though I’m on the pill, allow me the fantasy of being bred. I want all of your sperm and semen injected deep where it belongs.

Doc’s strokes picked up in intensity. Gwn’s head rotated from side to side. She groaned, as his wide cock continued slamming the depths of her pussy. Gwn began to lose herself in ecstacy. She lost all control as Doc never letup the pounding. Tears of joy flowed from her eyes and the groans turned into sobs. Gwn had lost all control. Pulsating waves of pleasure started in her toes, her neck, her chest and exploded deep inside her gut. Doc had reduced her to a quivering, clutching mass of flesh. She only hoped he could be as satisfied as she.

Doc became relentless. He flipped on his back with Gwn fully impaled on his cock. Her body spastically jerked in continuous orgasm. Suddenly Doc wrapped her in his arms and let out a gut wrenching roar. His expanded cockhead blasted her cervix. Several eruptions followed. Doc filled her completely. He felt her uterus kiss the end of his cock and sip from his discharged pool of sperm.

Gwn had lost control. Her body vibrated endlessly. Every movement was exploding ecstacy. She was crying. Her depths were being blasted with Doc’s eruptions. She wished the feeling would never end.

They lay in each others embrace. Doc expressed his deep appreciation for Gwn’s time and passion. “Gwn we’ve used up our allotted time. I wish we could go on longer.”

As tears streamed down her face, Gwn, returned the compliment, “Doc you cannot imagine how much this means to me, you being my first sex mate. I will always remember it and cherish the degraded carnal rutting we enjoyed. I am so sore, yet I can hardly wait for the next time. I don’t think I will have any problem sleeping tonight.”

Doc laughed with Gwn and said, “I think you will find this to be a good program of sex fulfillment. The other partners are all special in unique and different ways. This is a very respected program and it will keep you very happy as long as you wish to remain single. It certainly has for me.”

eymach
eymach
136 Followers
12