The Curse of Ashes Hollow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just me and you now Father. I'm all yours. Just plunge your cock inside me. That's all I want father. Just make me cum."

His chants got louder and louder, and then suddenly darkness.

When Jen awoke this time, she was still naked, still chained up, as Father Matthews, the doctor and her family stood looking at her, but she had no memory of what had happened that night.

"Daddy?" she said, sobbing.

"It's okay baby. Everything's okay now. Let her down for Christ's sake. She's fine, let's just get some clothes on her and get her home. I can't bear looking at her like this."

And down she came, into the arms of her mother, wrapping a blanket around her, and whisking her back home.

The rest of that year went by without hiccup. Jen never regained any memory of that night, and couldn't remember ever wanting sex, ever wanting pleasure. She became the perfect daughter, pure and chaste, as all women of Ashes Hollow were intended to be.

But as Halloween 2010 approached, her parents got worried about what might happen that night. They remembered only too well what had occurred in the Asylum that night. They remembered what they had been told about Halloween. It would be easy just to assume she was cured. That's the mistake many families had made down the years. So much easier to just ignore it, to believe that nothing would happen, that they didn't need to take precautions.

They opted for a compromise. They would not strip their daughter naked and tie her up like she had been in the asylum that night. But secretly, they would bolt her door shut, and board up her windows, and lock her in there until Halloween was over. And that's exactly what they did.

Of course Jen didn't know this the night before. She gave them a kiss on the cheek good night as always, and told them she loved them. The perfect daughter.

Once she was in her room asleep, they put the measures in place, and then waited, waited to see what would happen next.

The next morning Jen awoke as normal, no change. She got up and went to look out the window. She loved the autumn, her favourite season. The browns and oranges, the fallen leaves, a magnificent scenery. But her window was boarded up. All she could see was a wooden panel, blocking her in.

"What the hell?" she said out loud. "Mum! Dad! What happened to my window?"

She grabbed the door handle and pulled. It wouldn't open. She shook it.

"Okay Dad, is this some kind of Halloween trick? You know Halloween doesn't really start till its dark right?"

No response, her mum and dad hugging one another in the hallway, listening in.

"She seems fine. Shouldn't we?"

"No she's right. When it goes dark, that's when we'll see."

"So we're just going to leave in there all day?"

"Yes we are."

"Daddy! Where are you?" Jen said frustrated.

"Honey I'm sorry. It's for your own good I promise. Just sit tight, and you'll be out of there tomorrow."

"There's a packed lunch on the side for you when you get hungry dear. And sweets in the draw!" her mum cried out.

"Thank you mummy. But why?"

"Why's not important dearest. Just sit tight. We'll be here. And you'll be out tomorrow."

And so Jen spent the rest of the day in her room. Bored out of her mind. She called out often. Still none the wiser. But she trusted her parents were right. She was good that me, or at least she had been of late.

When the sun finally disappeared behind the horizon, her mum and dad drew nearer to the door, listening out for a signal.

"Daddy!" they heard her cry out.

"Yes sweetness, how you doing in there?"

"Oh real good Daddy. I wish you were in here with me though."

"Oh we wish we were too baby!" her mum called out.

"Daddy!" she called again.

"Yes cutie pie?"

"I want you to fuck me!"

The parents held each other, her mother weeping at the words.

"Daddy, please come and fuck me. You know you always wanted to fuck me. Mummy too!"

"Please daddy, my little cunt is so wet right now. Mmmm, feels good, tastes good. Please come and fuck me."

The obscene cries called out for what seemed like an eternity, as Jen writhed around naked in her room, fingering her wet pussy. It had never been so wet. Orgasm after orgasm she was having, never stopping for a moment. Her parents outside listening on. Then suddenly they stopped.

Her parents climbed back up the stairs and knocked on the door.

"Jennifer? You okay."

No response.

"Jennifer sweetie?"

Jennifer was no longer in the room. She was outside; her fingers bleeding from prizing open the wooden cover from the window, an impossible strength, of will, urging her onwards. But she had fallen a long way, and was lying on concrete floor down below, motionless.

Her parents unlocked the door, and ran to the window. Her father ran as fast as he could down the stairs and out the house, his mother crying after him not to go, that it wasn't safe.

As he saw her laying there, the stillness, the silence, he must have thought she was dead. A fall like that would kill anyone mortal. And he rushed to her side, just as Jennifer's warped mind knew he would, and as soon as he was in range, she pounced.

Her mother screamed for help from the bedroom window, "help us, someone help us!"

Jen's strength was inhuman. In seconds she had her father pinned to the ground, and was tearing his clothes from his body.

"Oh god. Don't do this darling, please no."

"He's not struggling much Mummy. I think he planned this. I think he wanted his cock inside me all along. Does Mummy do this as well as me?" she queried, as she took his large cock into her virgin mouth.

"Oh fuck!" her Dad cried out.

"See Mummy, he loves it. He loves his cock in his little girl's mouth!" said Jen, before plunging headfirst onto his throbbing dick once more.

"Stop it please!" her Mum still cried out.

"Oh no not yet Mummy. Daddy wants to cum inside me. Don't you Daddy?" she said as she mounted him and began to bounce up and down on him. "Mmmm Daddy, I always knew you would be my first!"

"Noooooo!" her Dad cried as if in pain.

"Oh yes fuck yes. I can feel it. I can feel you cumming inside me Daddy!" as Jen began yet another orgasm of her own, screeching loud like a banshee in the night.

"Help, help!" her mum sobbed, her words barely audible to anyone but herself as she watched her husband and only daughter fucking like animals on the ground below.

The cavalry now started arrived, such as it was. Friends and neighbours who had heard the commotion and rushed to assist. As she saw them, she stood up, and her father began to crawl backwards away from her, in shock.

She stuck her fingers inside her, and licked his cum from them, before making a move for one of the neighbours. But as she ran full speed at them, suddenly something happened. She stopped in her tracks, her eyes wide and seemingly entranced. Then she ran as fast as she could into the night.

"Oh no, bring her back. Please bring her back!" her mother cried, but it was too late.

Jen arrived at the cemetery gates. The place where almost all the girls attacked by the monster had been found and she clambered inside over the gate with ease.

And then suddenly there it was. A figure of a man. Not a monster, but a man. A naked man.

"I know what you have come for," the man said, "but say it, say it and never stop"

"I want you to fuck me," Jen said, "fill me with your hot sticky essence."

"And so it shall be done!" replied the man.

Suddenly there was what seemed like hundreds of them, the same man. Approaching her from every angle, like zombies ascending from the earth, a graveyard brought to life by sexual desire.

She felt hands all over her naked body, tweaking her nipples, stroking her hair. She felt tongues all over her skin, in her mouth, in every orifice. The sensation was overwhelming. It simply wouldn't be possible in real life, the men were not real, but they felt real. They went through one another, fifteen tongues all slipping and sliding around her cunt.

"Oh fuck, please fuck me, fill every hole with your cum!" she cried out.

Before she had even finished that sentence, she felt herself being split apart. Cocks, tens of cocks all at once penetrating her cunt, fucking her face, and pounding her ass. She could barely breathe; she seemed to be having a constant orgasm that never dipped or faded, a pleasure that could never be real.

She could feel it, their cum, splashing up into her ass now, up into her cunt, and down her gullet hole. It seemed to never stop coming. It felt like it was filling up her entire body.

"More!" she cried, "more cum!"

And so they continued, until she could feel it everywhere, inside her, all over her, everywhere, and then darkness again.

When she was found, she was covered in layers and layers of cum.

"Oh no. Not another one!" said the detective.

Her eyes opened.

"Oh officer, fuck me, stick your truncheon in my ass, and fuck me!" as she lurched forward.

And so Jennifer joined the long line of women at Ashes Hollow Asylum. Every year another patient arrives. Every year another life taken, and no closer to discovering the truth. Her mother never visited Jen in the asylum, how could they after all the humiliation she had endured. As for her father, he was never the same again. He spent his days delirious, rocking back and forth, and soon he too ended up in the asylum.

But don't just take my word for it. Maybe this is just another spook story designed to persuade women to repress their sexual urges, to be pure and chaste until marriage.

You do as you want - fantasise, masturbate yourself silly, utter those obscenities you so want to. And maybe, just maybe, this Halloween, it could be you! You know you want it anyway!

12