The Customer (Dexter's Saga) Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. The cabin at the lake it is very beautiful, very isolated and the property it is all fenced in. A high security fence protects it and the Judge has the local Police patrol the area 24/7. Aside from Ice fishing there is nothing to do there now. I love to go nude swimming there in the summer. Perhaps we can go there when the weather is a bit warmer," Jesse said. "Swimming and fishing are all there is to do there."

"Does it have a fireplace?" We could make popcorn and..."

"Look I do not wish to give you the idea that I'm into that sort of thing. As I said I do have a steady girlfriend and besides if I'm not mistaken or misunderstanding you I think what you are suggesting is against Muslim law."

"Don't be childish. So is drinking, but many of us enjoy a drink or two," the young man smiled. "Besides, you are still an infidel and until you convert..."

"Ohhh! And as an infidel, I'm still fair game?"

"You make it sound so naughty and dirty! But since you put it that way - yes you are fair game and I as a skilled hunter, would like to trap and play with you!"

"I'm flattered, but I think we had just better remain friends."

"Just friends - not friends with additional benefits?"

Jesse could not keep it in any longer and started to laugh as he hugged his new friend and kissed him on both cheeks. "There that is all of my kisses you will get. I'm tempted, but I'm not into boys. Besides, what would the Imam say if he found out that I had caused you to sin? He might refuse to convert me and Yethro would be forced to disown me."

"Like I said, we could keep it secret."

"Rashid, as long as there are two people involved - there is no such thing as a secret."

Aside from his new friends, his boss, Director Green, wanted to know what was going on. It appeared that some of Yethro's new political friends were beginning to question the need for 'Homeland Security' or at least the need for the amount of its funding at such high levels. They also reasoned that since there was nothing illegal about what Yethro was doing and if he represented the so-called "Islamic Threat" - perhaps the rest of the country should follow his State's path. The people had gotten tired of America being the world's cop and maybe it was time to stop and question our place in this new world and let others take over. Perhaps the new World Order was Islam and the American People had better get used to it. It might also be time to start to question their Judeo-Christian foundations. No matter how many Muslims they killed or what they did, the Muslims seemed to prevail. Had America's old religious institutions been wrong all this time? They had begun to question the foundation of the American superiority. Had the American 'manifest destiny' run its course? A new century - a new destiny - Islam.

"It's wrong to spy on a duly elected government official," Jesse told Director Green when he was called to report to him on what was happening.

"I just don't think I should be doing it any more. The man has not done anything wrong. While I do admit that he may have had and still has ideas of overthrowing the establishment, he never used non-legitimate methods. What he is doing, he is doing by the law."

"Are you sure that he is doing all this on his own? Or are you keeping him from committing treason?"

"I really can't answer that because I don't know, but either way I think it is for the best," Jesse said. "If I can prevent him from doing things that would hurt the country is that not worth while? Isn't that our first job and duty?"

"Yes it is. But do you think the country has to pay you for it? Don't you think it is a bit late to be telling me that now? Three years and all the money and time we have used and what do we have to show for it?" the director said. "The President is not going to like this. With all the crap that has been going on now with National Security right now - to have this happen. I know he would have preferred a bloodthirsty terrorist, handcuffed or killed as he was caught in the act. But what do I have to show for our efforts - nothing but a worthy political opponent in a future election. I just think that there has to be something there. Damn it, Jess, we know the man is a foreign agent. He meets with that nut case of an Imam, who has threatened the President of the United States. They meet just over the border, and you say he has not done anything wrong? The man wants to destroy our way of life - and you still think he is innocent? If you ask me there has never been more of a threat to this country than Yethro Allwadii. There has not been a Nazi or communist agent that was as dangerous as him. He is trying to overthrow the United States and that is treason. And the last time I looked that was a federal crime."

"What do you want me to do? Do you want me to put ideas into his head to forcefully overthrow the government?" Jesse said. "He is the Government and he has not broken any laws getting there. In fact, he has done the opposite. He has enforced the law. The only thing we can charge him with at this time is that he knew that the late Governor would die within a few months of being re-elected. And that, my friend, is no crime unless we could prove that he had a hand in his death. However, the late Governor knew he was dying and he himself requested that Yethro run as his running mate. And that is no crime. It is no more a crime than President Roosevelt dropping Vice President Wallace and selecting Mr. Truman as his running mate for that fourth term. As far as meeting that Imam - prove that it was a planned meeting and that something illegal was planned and you might have a case. However, from what I hear of that meeting, there was no agreement, there was no meeting of the minds. There was disagreement and even refusal to follow the Imam's orders. The only thing that Yethro could have done that perhaps he should have done was to report the meeting to the FBI. But that meeting took place in another country and I don't think either the Canadian Government or us has a legal warrant out for him. No, Director, there is nothing we can do as of now! Would you have me instigate him and have him do something against the law? No, that would be entrapment and would not stand up in court. Look, Yethro is a dictator at heart and sooner or later he will show his true colors. He will not be able to help it and the only thing we can do is wait for him to fuck up. Let's just hope that we are not too late."

"I will report what you are telling me and ask the President if he wants to keep you in the 'oven'. We could use you elsewhere. We are short of good translators, or people to teach our agents Arabic. But if we did that we would have to pay you a living wage," the Director joked. "This way Yethro is paying you and you are not costing us too much."

"It's nice to know that I am needed and appreciated," Jesse said sarcastically as he got up to leave the meeting. "Just remember to tell the President that if I stay - I will have to convert and that would necessitate having my cock cut --- I just don't know if he or my country warrants that. I am no hero, nor do I want to be a hero, or even if I want to make such a sacrifice for my fucking country."

To be continued...

12