The D.D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dai Raku
Dai Raku
66 Followers

Looks like she got her eyes set on some meat for the night. Finally the game was over; Vickie made her way back next to me.

"So Rita, did you see anything you like out on the floor." She asked.

"No, I told you this isn't my thing." I said.

"Bullshit, I saw you eyeing 'Amaysing'."

"Who is that?"

"Lester Mays the best player on the team, that player who couldn't take his eyes off you all night when he was on the bench."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Rita, come on I'm your partner, I know you."

"Oh that guy, yeah I saw him looking, so what."

"Don't you want to meet him?"

"No, what did I tell you?"

"Girl you better come of the perch of yours and get with it."

"I said no, are you ready to go?'

"Sorry, I'm headed to the Hyatt."

"What's at the Hyatt?"

"Lorenzo is at the Hyatt."

"Who might that be?"

"That's my student for the night."

"Girl, you're something else.' "I know, but thanks for telling me."

"Well have fun, I'm going home."

"Okay, Ms Burger King."

"Ms. Burger King?"

"Yeah, have it your way."

"That's funny; I see you're a comic and a slut."

"That's right I'm a funny slut. See you later old lady."

"Bye slut."

I walked to my car and started my journey to another good dickless night. I stopped a few blocks away at the Pit Stop Diner and ordered me a soup and salad to go. While I was waiting some of the members of the basketball team walked in. There he was, tall very dark and handsome. If the brotha was twenty years older I would have fucked him right then and there. But he can only be added to my pretend fuck collection. Ten minutes later my order was ready. I walked to the register to pay for my food.

Standing there waiting to accept my money was a thick dark Mandingo brotha. He was about forty –five, but he looked thirty-five. Damn a sistah just might get lucky.

"Will that be all for you tonight?' He asked.

"Can a sistah get some of that dick?" I said under my breath, hoping he wouldn't hear me at the same time hoping he would.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" He asked.

"No I have all I need." I replied.

"Okay that will be $4.84."

I gave him six bucks and proceeded to leave. We made eye contact as I walked out of the diner. That dark ass brotha was making my pussy cry. I could feel the tears from my pussy sliding down my legs as I drove home. After I got home I thought about what Vickie said about getting some young dick. Lester was fresh on my mind. I just might have to get me another pretend fuck tonight, with Lester as the lucky man. I retrieved my food from the bag to get my eat on. Half way through the meal I grabbed a napkin from the bag. As I started to wipe my mouth, I noticed it had writing on it. I opened it up and read it.

You know soup and a salad is healthy for you, but a woman like you needs to some meat in her diet. Have you ever had a brother lay you down and fuck you until you begged him to stop? Making you call out men names you've never met before. Men like Jesus and God. You know for years I thought my name was Oh Jesus. Let a brother give you what you need. My address is 1206 Hawkins Lane, come over around midnight I'll have a nice meaty entrée waiting for you. If you come, you will cum.

The Meat Man

I must admit brotha had some skills. Shit I had to change my panties after reading that. This brother just might have some good dick for a sistah. I finished my food and jumped in the shower. I got the box all clean and sweet smelling. I know if I do go, thebrotha going to have give up the tongue and I wanted to make sure he tasted some good smelling pussy. I showered with my strawberry scented body wash, brother going to think he was eating strawberry cream pie. I put on a pair of fuck me 4 inch heels, some crotch less black fishnet panty hose, my long trench coat and nothing else. I was going to teach this Mandingo brotha a thing or two. He was messing with a veteran freak.

I got to his house and he was there butt fucking naked, what have I gotten myself into; I may have sold this brotha short. He motioned with his hand for me to come in. I stepped in and he removed my coat. He gave me a note. It said. Don't say a word. No talking. I'm going to fuck you for an hour and you're going to leave without saying a word. If you're down with this get on your knees and introduce your tonsils to my cock, if you're not down walk out now.

Shit who I'm I kidding, I'm getting some of this long ass cock. A sistah have to be crazy to walk out on nine inches of long blue black cock hanging from this tall sexy mother fucker. Like the freak I am I dropped to my knees and grabbed that black cock with two hands. I went to work from the jump street. Stroking it while sucking it down my throat, doing what he asked me to do. I introduced that monster to my tonsils. I looked up at him as he looked down at me in totally disbelief. Brotha was use to fucking with those inexperience cock nibblers.

In me he got a bona fide cock sucker. I sucked on that bad boy like it was the last cock on earth. I released my right hand and slide two fingers in my pussy never missing a sucking stroke on his cock. His cock was pulsating down my throat. I could feel cum trying to rise from his balls. The taste of pre-cum informed me that he was ready to coat my throat with some love potion from number nine.

He pulled his cock from my grasp and started to stroke it himself; I maneuvered my head under his cock and focused on those hanging balls. Sucking on each on like a popsicle. His body started to jerk; I released the balls from my mouth and grabbed his cock with my left hand and helped him stroke his cock. He grabbed my chin with his left hand and aimed his cock towards my mouth. The thick creamy cum hit the back of my throat and like a good cock sucker I swallowed every single drop. I grabbed his cock from the base and put a squeeze on it all the way to the head, getting that final little drop of cum that tried to stay inside.

I slide his cock in my mouth, sucking it to make sure there wasn't any cum left in that long cannon. Now this is how a cock suppose to taste, I didn't want to release that monster, but he pulled me up by my shoulders. I stood up and he lifted me up with his hands under my arm pits. He placed me up against the wall, he removed his hands and put them under my ass, my legs were draped over his shoulders, he proceeded to put his face between my legs. The brotha looked at me and stuck out his tongue, I swear if the brotha wanted to he could lick his fucking forehead his tongue was so long and fat ass hell. I felt his tongue against my pussy; his tongue covered my entire pussy, and this man had skills.

He put his fingers in my mouth, and then he spread them and turned them side ways and slide one in my ass and the other one in my pussy. I did my best to fuck his face and his fingers. He was pretending my pussy was paper and his tongue was a pen as he continued to write like an author. I felt my long over due fuck juices sliding down his fingers as I gripped his head with both hands. Without missing a beat he lifted me into the air and slowly eased me down on that monster.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and held on to the back of his neck as he pushed me against the wall. This brotha knew how to fuck and he was teaching me a thing or two. He walked me over to his bed and placed me down, got behind me and rammed that cock in me doggie style. Grabbing my shoulder with each hand he forced fed my tight little pussy with all that monster of a cock.

The brotha had my pussy talking; with each stroke my pussy was making noises. I could feel the air gushing in and out with his every stroke. He tightens his grip on my shoulders and pushed his cock in as deep as it would go. His cum began to come out in small squirts until there wasn't any left. I swear this brotha was no longer fucking vagina, he had tapped into a place in a sistah's pussy that didn't have a name. Regardless that son of a bitch was putting it down.

The warmness of his cum made my pussy ooze juices from it as I let out some more of my fuck juices. The brotha sensing I needed a slight break went and retrieved a coke from his frig. Five minutes is all the brother gave a sistah to regroup, damn Mandingo means business. I was on my back when he went to work on my cock whipped pussy. He grabbed both of my legs and said. "Here, hold these for me." I wrapped each arm around each leg. My fucking knees where in a conversation with my ears. I was laying there with my pussy wide open. I was glad I wasn't my pussy at that moment, because it had to be scary seeing that monster coming towards it.

He wasted no time putting his cock all the way inside of me. With my arms around my legs, he put each hand under each of my arms and fucked me fast and hard. He would pull his cock all the way out and with the force of a jack hammer; he would thrust it in to the hilt. The brotha fucked me like that for ten minutes. We both came at the same time as I let go of my legs and wrapped them around his waist, making sure that cock stayed buried in my cum soaked pussy.

He got up and got a warm towel for me, I cleaned myself up and put my coat on andheaded home. I took a warm shower and crawled up in the bed. I thought about the fucking I had just received. I put my hand between my legs and curled up in the fetal position. There was no need to figure out what Mandingo had done to me. Harold told me all about it twenty years ago. The brotha had given me my second Dick Down.

Dai Raku
Dai Raku
66 Followers
12