The Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,283 Followers

She paused for a moment trembling on the brink of saying what could be desolating for him - for both of them. She did not speak the words, but thought the thoughts.

Her father interrupted those thoughts. "You...we can't, you know that...not father and daughter...that's..."

"Incest, yes I know about that, but the king promised mummy anything she desired if she would dance for him, so won't you give me what I desire? Nobody will ever know, not even granny. We shall love each other and be with each other, and everybody will just think we are ordinary father and daughter, just as they've always done."

"It's not possible, my love, it's..."

"It is possible and I shall make it possible."

"No..."

Roberta felt a sudden burst of anger.

"Why not, she yelled. You stayed faithful to mummy for years even though you knew she had other men and..."

"How do you know that?"

Because everybody else in the musical fraternity knows; I had to hear it being sniggered about in the university café. As far as you were concerned I had to be the last to know."

"I wanted to protect you."

"Oh yes, daddy, you wanted to protect me. Do you know how much you hurt me bringing those women in here, some of them no older than I am now? Do you know how many nights I lay awake crying for you, while you and those women were...?"

"What's wrong with me daddy; do you think I'm ugly...that I'm not as beautiful as mummy? Did you think those women you brought in were as beautiful as mummy? You know damned well they weren't. Most of them weren't even as pretty as I am and none of them loved you like I do. Mummy doesn't love you any more...she probably never loved you properly, but I'm here, right now, so why can't you love me?"

It was out in the open now; her anger and jealousy not only of the women he had brought home, but her mother as well.

She was crying herself now and Robert drew her naked body onto his lap and held her.

"You know I love you darling. You were one real and precious thing your mother gave me. But I can't hurt you by becoming your lover...by..."

"Hurt me!" sobbed Roberta, "Don't you think you've hurt me enough? Don't you know how long I've tried and I've seen you trying to push me away?

"Tonight...the dance...it was the only thing left I knew how to do...the king in the opera wanted her...and she played terrible games with him. Now I've danced for you – not like mummy, but it's the best I could do – and you don't want me. Is that your way of crushing me to death?"

She burst out into a paroxysm of heart rending sobs and clung to him.

"Daddy, when mummy danced for the king it was because he promised to give her whatever she wanted; won't you give me what I want? I don't know what else to do or say...I don't know..."

Robert was completely overwrought; her closeness, her female fragrance, her firm young breasts so close. His penis was erect and pulsating and he felt it dripping pre-ejaculation fluid. He had struggled against her but he could struggle no more. She had openly offered herself to him and it was beyond his power to reject her further.

His hand rested on her breast, gently pressing the nipple.

"Darling, your dance was lovely. It was more sensitive than mother's because it was real; it was an act of love for me."

"Oh daddy, you felt it!"

"Yes my love, I felt it, and if you want to know, those girls I brought here – they weren't substitutes for your mother – they were substitutes for you, and if you're sure it is what you want...?"

Roberta pressed his fingers tighter on her nipple and began to smother his face with soft moist kisses, ending up pressing her lips to his. Then she said very softly, "You had those women when all the time I was waiting for you - you could have had me, daddy, why not take me to bed? I can give you what mummy and those women could give...I could give you more."

Robert went on, "If you're sure it is what you want...if you truly want to be with me like that..."

"Would you carry me daddy, like you did when I was little?"

He raised her in his arms and took her to his bedroom and laid her on the bed. He stripped and stood before her. Nearly fifty years of age he was still a handsome man and Roberta thought his body beautiful. She looked at his penis standing up long and stiff, its tip shining with a clear fluid.

Raging for her as he was, he looked at her young body. She was sitting on the bed, her legs slightly parted to expose her sweet vulva, so firmly cleft, and the little vee of dark pubic hair. Beyond those lips he knew was the entry to her garden of delight, the place of love and release.

He knelt on the floor before her and putting his hands under her thighs he drew her close, opening her legs wider. He bent and in almost reverential manner kissed her sweet sex as if he kissed a sacred icon.

Roberta's lover had not done this to her during their few encounters, and now she clasped her father's head to her crying out, "Daddy...oh daddy."

He pressed into her with his tongue to pass it through the pink inner lips to enter her tight young vaginal tunnel. He savoured her fluid and breathed in her vaginal fragrance. Burning for her he would have broken from the oral sex to enter her with his penis, but she held on to him crying out, "Don't stop daddy...don't stop...something's happening to me...something's coming...don't...mmna...mmmna...oh no...yeees..."

Roberta had never experienced an orgasm, and although she knew about female orgasm, she had no real idea what it was like since no description of it can ever convey the torment and ecstasy it involves.

At first she felt as if every nerve in her body was tingling with little electric shocks. She began to tremble and the tingling became focused in her genitals and was rising in power until she was convulsing and helpless in its relentless grip. She wanted it to stop and wanted it to go on.

She was being stretched on a rack of agonising rapture. She held her father's head to her, squirming her flooding sex organ against his mouth. Her body was juddering as each new jolt of her orgasm shook her unmercifully.

Roberta cried out like an animal in pain, howling her love and long unsated hunger. As her delicious anguish diminished her cries became little moans of gratification.

Robert drew her to the centre of the bed and she opened her legs, raised her knees and exposed her sex organ ready for his penetration.

He came between her legs and sought her vaginal opening. He felt her hand grasped his penis and guide him in. His groan of bliss was accompanied by little whimpers of delight from Roberta as she felt him slip into her soft, moist womanhood.

As if he needed her reassurance she whispered, "I do love you daddy...I do love you..."

At the first pumping of semen along his shaft Robert gasped out, "Oh my baby...my lovely girl."

His seed burst out of his urethra, pounding into her depths. His hands were under her buttocks as he strove to penetrate her ever deeper. Her legs wound round him to add to the struggle to dig his seed into the deeps of her female mystery.

He ended with a gasping sigh and relaxed on her. He remained united to her, his hand cupping a breast. As Roberta lay under him, her head pressed against his shoulder, there was a triumphant smile on her lips.

"Now he's mine," she gloated. "I have won him mother and I'll make him forget you. He shall have me when and how he wants me, and there will be no other woman; and should one come sniffing round I shall do my own crushing."

She drew Robert's head to hers. His face was wet with her fluid. She kissed him, tasting and smelling herself.

With another groan Robert rolled off her to lie beside her. She saw that his penis was still not completely flaccid. She touched it and he moaned, "Oh my darling," and wrapped her fingers round it and began to move her hand to indicate what he wanted.

As she flipped his foreskin over the crown the penis began to swell and elongate. She looked at it; "I wonder...if he could do that to me, then surely..."

She bent over his now fully extended shaft and kissed its tip. Once more she could smell herself. She took the crown into her mouth and tasted their combined fluids. Running her mouth along its length, licking and sucking, she heard him cry out, "My love...oh my love."

His hands came behind her head, pulling her close, and then she felt the first impulse of his coming ejaculation. He began to move spasmodically, thrusting his penis in and out of her mouth. Then he burst into her, the warm sperm flooding her mouth.

Roberta tried desperately to swallow the spurting semen, but it was too much for her. It began to run out of her mouth and down her chin. She felt the last pulse of his ejections and he relaxed once more.

She pulled away from him and coming over him said, "Taste yourself you beast," and kissing him she thrust the residue of his sperm into his mouth. He smiled and rolled her onto her back and commenced licking her face clean of his semen.

Her feeling of triumph was redoubled, but with false timidity she asked, "Is it good with me, daddy?"

"You are exquisite," he replied.

Again that exultant smile flitted across her lips. "Mine...mine...mine..." beat in her head.

He had not done with her. He began again to caress her breasts, gently pressing one as he sucked the nipple of the other. Roberta felt as if she was about to orgasm again, but he sat astride her and laid his penis between her breasts, and folding them over his length he began to move between them.

Soon she moved his hands away and her self held her breasts tight to his rapidly thrusting manhood. He cried out, "Aaah...aaah," and the sperm came bursting out of his urethra once more. It splattered over her face and hair, a warm sticky mass.

Roberta's only other lover had never been able to ejaculate more than once, and now she wondered at her father's potency.

This he was finished – at least for the time being. When it was clear to Roberta that he had no more semen to inject into her she made her way to the shower, and with a strange reluctance she washed away the juices and smells of their love.

Robert followed her in the shower, and when he returned to the bedroom they got under the bed covers, and snuggling against him Roberta slept.

When she awoke next morning it was to see Robert still sleeping. She felt down under the bed covers and her hand touched his penis. She began to very gently stimulate it. He gave a groan and slowly woke up.

As Roberta teased his manhood she looked down at him and he returned her look. Once more she felt that sense of possession – "He's mine, all mine."

Robert was on his back so Roberta pushed away the bed covers and sitting astride him she inserted Robert's length into her. She dropped down slowly onto it, enjoying its warmth and hardness as it penetrated her softly embracing moistness.

When she had all of him in her she remained still for a while. They continued to gaze at each other and she asked, "Is that good, daddy?"

"It's indescribably beautiful, my darling."

She wanted to ask, "Is it better than with mummy or those women"; but she refrained.

She began a slow movement, raising her hips and then dropping down on him again, never taking her eyes from him. "I could torment you like this for ever," she murmured, but she had spoken too soon.

The agony was coming again. She wanted to both stop and go on, but she was in the grasp of her own craving and powerless to turn aside.

I'm coming daddy," she gasped, "come with me...come now...aaaah..."

He had grasped her hips and forced her movements to increase in pace and intensity as Roberta began to tremble and weep; he gave an anguished howl and released himself into her. She moved in rhythm with each ejection, dropping down on him to deepen his penetration and thus deposit his semen close to her cervix. "He shall...he must..." she said deep within herself.

When they had finished Roberta hung over him as his hands cupped her breasts. They said nothing, simply looking at each other, their eyes expressing the depth of their new found bond.

The rest of life had to go on; Robert to his work and Roberta to the Conservatorium, but yet more change was on its way.

Roberta's menstrual cycle had always been very regular, and two weeks after father and daughter had begun to copulate she was due, but nothing happened.

They had made love with what for many would have been exhausting frequency, yet for Robert and Roberta is seemed to invigorate them. The more Robert had of Roberta the more he seemed to want and she to give. Her own libidinous drive matched his, and she only had to kiss him or touch his penis for them soon to be sexually joined together.

Neither of them had taken any precautions against Roberta becoming pregnant, and although they had never talked about it I suspect that this was what they both intended to happen.

In order to try and keep secret their illicit relationship Roberta had continued to refer to Robert as "daddy" and "father." So it was one night, as they lay still for a while, Robert's penis inside her, Roberta said, "Daddy, you're going to be a daddy again."

Without surprise and with at that moment unspoken delight he asked, "Is it what you want, my love?"

"Yes it is, very much," Roberta replied.

"Then I'm very happy for both of us," he said softly, and kissed her tenderly and began to move in her.

Roberta responded to his movements, but she was thinking, "I have him even more firmly now."

With the birth of their daughter, Ruth, Roberta recalled her own almost motherless childhood – a sacrificial offering to Ishtar's professional ambition. Ruth would not be subject to this. Roberta did not pursue a career as a professional violinist, gratifying her need to make music performing with an amateur quartet.

Roberta also realised the sacrifice in sexual intimacy her father had made, and she was determined he should not pay that price again. If he had to go with the orchestra on tour, Roberta and Ruth went with him.

Roberta's pregnancy of course caused some speculation, but the story got around that she had got pregnant to some man who had then deserted her. Many a man on hearing this thought or even said something like, "If I'd got a beauty like that pregnant she wouldn't have got away."

So Roberta was accepted as a single mother who was supported by her father. No more women, young or old, came into Robert's life – sexually speaking. Ardent young men who pursued Roberta, offering to play husband to her and father to her child, were gently sent on their way.

On the tours they had to be very careful, and were never able to occupy the same room. At times, late at night, Robert might be seen creeping along a hotel or motel passage on his way to be with his two daughters. If he was seen he made some excuse about trying to get something to eat, which was wasn't altogether a lie since he did enjoy trying to eat Roberta's delectable breasts and vagina.

If people suspected the truth of their relationship they said nothing – at least, not to Robert and Roberta.

One person whom I believe did know of their lives together was Robert's mother. Not long before she died she made an ambiguous remark to Roberta that puzzled her.

"My dear, things between you and your father have proved good, and I'm glad you've brought him happiness."

Roberta did not dare question her about this remark, but decided that this was her grandmother's way of accepting their sexual relationship.

The one dark spot in their lives together was that they did not dare risk having any more children. They both agreed that if they did, they would not "get away with it so easily the next time."

Robert and Roberta continued to find each other irresistible, and to be apart even for a couple of days was misery for them. As Robert was wont to say to himself, in the words of the Bard of Avon, "Other women cloy the appetites they feed, but she makes hungry where most she satisfies."

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,283 Followers
12