The Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized I was more nervous in my preparations of dancing for Michael than if I was in front of a roomful of women doing what we do when we were in business. I had to take a sip of water and pat my forehead down as I was beginning to perspire. I turned on the fans and opened the windows around the room and on the patio and balcony.

Just as I was walking from the bedroom to the front room, there was a knock on the door. I thought to myself that he got here quick but said oh well and got into my pose for his entry. Only thing, he didn't walk in. So I went to the door and l peeped thru the peep hole and it was room service with the bottle of champagne. I got pissed and swung open the door and told him to bring it up in an hour as I said too when I ordered it.

The poor kid looked me up and down and took off running. I closed the door and tried to regain my composure. About 10 minutes later a knock was on the door. I took the remote control in my hand that would start the music and waited for him to walk in. Finally in came Michael!

I started my music which incidentally puts me in a kind of a trance when I'm about to give a performance, it's the only way I can focus on what I'm supposed to do and this being a special evening with this man I wanted it to be very special.

I swayed to the first song which was Journey's Lovin, Touchin, Squeezin. I made my way over to Michael as he was putting down his laptop bag and taking off his t-shirt. I moved against him as he kissed my lips as I swung past his face, smiling at him al the time.

I ground my ass against his leg as he slapped my left cheek. He ran his hand up and down my thigh and over my stockings. I lifted my leg as he took hold of my stiletto heel and rubbed his hand down my calf to my ankle.

I then moved behind him and grabbed his ass as I passed in front of him once more. I was in his face as he took a handful of my left boob in his hand and gently squeezed. Halfway through the song I made my way over to the bedroom and as the song ended I disappeared into the bedroom.

I paused the CD with the wireless remote until I was dressed in my white shirt, tie, jacket and tear away slacks I also donned Michael's Raiders cap for this song. I hit the button on the boom box just as the song started, it was the song from 9 1/2 weeks of 'You can Leave your Hat on'.

As the song played out I stripped off the tie, using it as a wrap to which I curled up my wrists in it as I held my arms over my head as I moved close to him. He reached up and cupped both my boobs before tugging on the gold chain which attached the nipple clamps. He pulled the chain as I stood there, feeling bold as I loved the pull on my hard nipples.

I dropped the tie around his shoulders and worked the bottom buttons on the shirt as I had left the top 4 buttons undone so he could grab at my boobs. I took hold of the bottom corners of the shirt and lifted them like wings as I danced around him. I brushed my boobs against his chest before going behind him and pressing into his back.

I dropped down to my knees in front of him and when I stood up I tore away my slacks which left me standing before him in my garter belt and stockings. I turned my back to him and bent stiff legged over for him so my ass was right at his cock level. I reached up between my thighs and groped at his cock and he was quite hard by now.

I made my way back towards the bedroom as the song was coming to an end. As the song went off, I paused the remote once again to change into my next outfit which consisted of only a tear away thong and high heels.

As I was pulling off the garter belt, a knock on the door came and I told him to get it. It was the room service attendant on time with the bottle of champagne. Michael tipped him just as I restarted the music to Ac/Dc's 'You shook me all Night long'.

I came out from the bedroom holding onto my double headed dildo as I danced next Michael. He cupped and grabbed at my boobs pinching the nipple between his fingers. I smacked in the ass with the dildo as I made my way across the room from him. Moving towards the balcony I motioned for him to cum with me.

As he walked behind me, I took his hand and lead him out to the balcony. I reached down and pulled away at my thong as I tossed it over the side. He laughed when I let it go flying. I rubbed my ass up against him as I turned around to face him. My hand grabbing at his cock thru his pants.

I unbuckled his jeans and slid them down his legs. I held onto him as I turned back around and placed the dildo in his hand. I leaned against the balcony railing as ground my ass into him before taking a step forward creating a space between us. I wiggled my ass at him as he rubbed the dildo between my legs. He made sure to stuff it up inside my pussy and fuck me with it for a few minutes.

I raised my ass high into the air as I felt the dildo sliding in and out of my pussy. I then reached back and pulled his cock from his boxes and massaged it in my hand. I reached over and took from a bowl I had set up already a handful of baby oil. I reached back and grabbing his cock began working my hand over his shaft. I then slid my oily hands over my ass and coated my backdoor.

I turned my head and told him to stuff one or the other inside me and for him to choose which hole it goes into as his cock will stuff the other hole. He pushed the dildo up inside my pussy and took his stiff cock and placed it at my backdoor. I felt the head ready to pop in but told him to hold onto the rail first.

He shaved the dildo way up inside my pussy as I brought my thighs together to hold it in place. He brought his hands around me and grabbed onto the railing. I could feel his cockhead pressing against my waiting ass. I turned to him and told him to pull the railing towards him and impale me with his hard cock. He did it perfect as we both moved forward as his thick shaft penetrated my tight ass in one fatal stroke.

I gasped as the sudden jolt of his cock pressing into my ass took my breath away. It felt incredible feeling him inside my backside while we're on the balcony of this hotel, people down below probably not able to see us but the folks across the way might be if they were looking out.

Michael pumped my ass with slow thrusts. His hand working the dildo in and out of my pussy as I matched his thrusts. The double penetration felt exceptionally perfect as his timing was perfect. As one went in the other was coming out.

He was able to bring me to orgasm before I could get him to cum inside me. I moaned out loud as he fucked my tight ass while using the rail to gain leverage to drive into my ass harder and faster. I thought the railing would give way.

Michael slammed my ass as the baby oil provided wonderful lube action. I stood still as his cock pistoned in and out of my ass as the dildo remained inside. He had given up on the alternating aspect of double penetration as he wanted to bury himself in deep and splash my bowels with his hot cum.

I felt him rise up as his hands moved to my hips, he pumped me for all he could then exploding inside my tight ass. I squeezed my muscles and forced his cock to stay in me tightly as he dumped his load into my bowels.

When I could no longer feel his cum dripping into me, I pushed back on him until his thick cock dislodged from my ass. I reached behind me and stroked his shaft in my hand catching what was left oozing from his head after squeezes of his shaft.

I then told him to go back inside and clean his cock off as I got myself into something comfortable. I told him after he was done cleaning himself to go back and sit at the table in the front room and open the champagne bottle.

He said he would as he went into the bathroom. I went into the bedroom and took off everything, I came back into the room wearing just a pair of red high heeled platforms with the straps winding up my leg.

Michael came in shortly after, he had removed his clothes as well and took a seat on the chair I had set near the table. I placed a pillow on the floor near the table and waited until he uncorked the champagne.

Michael gracefully popped the cork from the bottle. I reached out to him for the cork and while he poured us a couple glasses, I ran the cork over my parted lips and over my clit. I handed the cork back to him as he tried to fit it back into the bottle but it was a no go.

We toasted to a wonderful evening and to good companionship. We sipped from the glass as he set his down. I instead sat down on the floor and laid back. Lifting my legs into the air I used my right hand to part my pussy lips as I used the other hand to pour the champagne into my open pussy.

I kept my legs in the air as I felt the bubbles tickling my pussy and inner walls as it oozed down into me. I asked Michael if he wanted a sip and he yes. I asked him to grab the bottle then as his tongue slid inside my pussy. He said he could feel the bubbles clinging to the sides of my pussy as he licked.

I asked him if he needed more champagne and he said why not, so I told him to wait a second as I lowered my legs down so that my hips were facing upwards. I told him 'to filler up' as he slid the neck of the champagne bottle into my pussy.

When it was snug inside my walls, I leaned back and lifted megs into the air as the bottle gulped air as some of the champagne flowed into me. He then pulled the bottle from my pussy and drank what he could gather. As I lowered my legs down more dribbled from my canal of champagne.

His face was coated in champagne and my juices. I lower my heels to the floor and tilted my hips forward as I felt the bubbly pour from my pussy. He lapped it up as fast as he could while sticking his tongue inside my pussy. He licked at my walls then at my clit. He sucked my clit before gently biting at it and had me coming in record time.

Michael grabbed the bottle and the very little that was left in it, he poured the remaining liquid over my body. The bubbles tickling my boobs and nipples as it flowed down my body and over my pussy. Michael pressed him down on my body and sucked everything from my neck down to my toes. He sucked my nipples, my tummy and my pussy and clit.

He raised my legs high and back towards my chest, pushing my ass up and exposed. He slid a finger into my asshole and pumped me as some of the bubbly oozed it's way inside me back there. The bubbles tickling my sensitive areas. Michael's finger felt good as he savagely fucked my tight ass.

He then raised up onto his knees and positioned his cock at my ass once more and pushed down while holding the back of my thighs against my boobs. I felt his cock sink right into me as he pushed and pumped into my ass.

He fucked me in this position for what seemed like hours but was only several minutes. I love having his cock inside my ass as he pounds the hell out of me. I was hoping to feel his cum coat me again but he had other ideas in the position I was in. As he pumped away he said he was about to cum.

I was yelling at him to cum when he pulled out of my ass with a loud pop and releasing my legs, mounted my chest and stroked his contracting cock onto my boobs and face. He stuck the head of his cock into my mouth as his hot cum poured into my mouth. I locked my lips around his cockhead and sucked as he kept coming and coming in my mouth.

His cream was so good, I could swallow his cock for days... I slurped on the head of cock wanting to get every last drop of him. As I sucked him into my mouth I squeezed his balls and thought of Rebecca for suggesting this idea to us.

It was such a slow and beautiful way to spend some time together. I would love to do this with him at least once a month.

12