The Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
broox
broox
34 Followers

She never even saw me move as I lifted my arms. I waited until her mouth was opened as wide as possible then I dug my fingers into her hair and thrust upward with my hips.

Her eyes shot up to mine even as my massive cockhead plunged down her throat. They were filled with the purest joy I've ever witnessed.

With her eyes still locked on mine she bobbed her head at least three dozen times then she let me slip from her mouth and smacked her lips before asking, "When did you wake up darling?"

I smiled and replied, "I am certain that one day I am going to be awakened by the most fantastic blow job of my life. I know from the way our night began that Kimberly told you about my fantasy and how to get into my favorite position."

She grinned and quickly moved above me as I finished, "I realized that you were faking being asleep so I played possum myself."

She stuck out her tongue then damn near bit it off as I plunged my cockhead inside her tight opening. Once I was securely inside her, she looked down between our bodies then she slowly began to ride my shaft until she was ready then she looked up into my eyes and nodded.

I slid us both down the bed until my heels were pressing against the footboard. When I stopped, Jessica adjusted her knees slightly and lowered her body into the perfect position. She grinned and arched her back giving me easy access to her fantastic breasts.

I began licking her swollen nipples as she again adjusted herself to the size of my cock. By the time I had begun to bite and suck her tremendous nipples she was as ready as she would ever be but I continued nursing mainly because I was enjoying myself to much to concentrate any of my attention elsewhere.

Finally, I spit out her right nipple after one last suck and lightly kissed her. Knowing that I was about to begin my assault on her young pussy, Jessica took a deep breath and reached back to quickly move her long hair so she could stare down her body at my cock as it entered her.

I saw the clock above the TV just as it reached the stroke of midnight then I slowly shifted my weight from my heels to my toes against the footboard.

I moved slower than I had ever before entered a woman. I watched the second hand of the clock to insure I wasn't moving too fast. I focused my entire attention on Jessica's reaction and knew exactly when and what depth I had entered as my massive cockhead first touched her G-spot.

From her reaction, I would have known even if I hadn't taken such deliberate precautions. The very instant I made contact, Jessica's cunt clamped tightly on my shaft and she inhaled so deeply I began to think her lungs would burst.

As my cockhead slid along the upper wall of her pussy, she began to exhale slowly and gasp for the air she had just released until my throbbing cockhead finally left her G-spot and began to angle down from her upper wall into the waiting depths of her cunt.

Once I was again holding my weight against my heels I paused and just enjoyed the feel of her exploding young cunt then when her orgasm finally subsided she lifted her head and through gritted teeth she whispered, "My God Woody! I never dreamed it was going to be that good. Just one stroke was better than the entire first time we were fucking."

I smiled and lifted my head to lick her lips before saying, "It is going to get better Little One. Over the next hour or two, I'm going to continue this type of stroke as I teach myself exactly where your G-spot is so that I can find it without thinking. That shouldn't take more than a dozen strokes but I will make at least a 100 or more to give you time to figure out the exact location as well. Once I'm certain you know where my cock is when I first touch your G-spot and when I am leaving it, I will pause again for you to finish your orgasm then I will add a little something that will at the very least double your pleasure and I will increase my speed a bit."

She grinned from ear to ear and stuck out her tongue before replying, "In other words you are going to kill me before I can give birth to our baby girl."

I laughed and whispered, "In your eulogy I will say you at least died smiling."

Her laughter ceased almost as fast as it began when I began my second entry into her depths. Her orgasm was even more powerful and even as began my third entry this time without a pause, I was already completely locked in on her G-spot.

Despite that, I continued my agonizingly slow movements. Heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe I moved.

I paused just long enough to catch my breath after the 12th stroke then I slowly began adding some speed. Heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, a little faster. Heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, a little faster. Heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, a little faster. Heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, a little faster. Heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, a little faster. Heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, a little faster. Heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, a little faster. Heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, a little faster. Heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe, a little faster.

In all honest when I finally paused, I had lost count of my strokes but was fairly certain it had been at least a 100 and more than likely even more than a hundred.

As her orgasm continued, I glanced at the clock and realized it was almost 3AM. It was damn near 4AM before Jessica finally opened her eyes and smiled, her tremendous orgasm at last subsided enough for her to reflect upon it's intensity.

I gave her a full minute to think then I smiled and lowered my head to her still heaving breasts. As I almost savagely bit her right nipple, I went from heel to toe as fast as I could but at the exact moment my massive cockhead was approximately centered on her G-spot I clinched my ass cheeks as hard as I possibly could. This caused my cockhead to flatten almost painfully and at the same time it damn near lifted her groin from it's contact with mine.

Jessica's scream filled the room and echoed off the walls. Her orgasm was so intense she almost flooded my cock out of her cunt. It felt like my cockhead was swimming through the currents of the Colorado River as they formed the Grand Canyon as I plunged into her depths and felt my pubic bone smash against her swollen clit adding even more pleasure to her orgasm.

Heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, heel, ass clinch, toe, I must have made a 100 strokes a minute.

I paused just long enough to exhale and take a deep breath then spit out her right nipple and beging sucking and chewing her left nipple as I again assaulted her G-spot. Over and over, I went from nipple to nipple about every minute or every 100 strokes. Hour after hour I continued fucking her relentlessly.

As every minute passed, her cunt seemed to get a little tighter until finally her grip on my cock was so intense that it began to slow me down. I surged forward fighting for all I was worth to continue our union but knowing I was losing the battle.

It was straight up and down noon when I realized the war was nearing it's end but I gritted my teeth after spitting out one of her nipples for the last time and I focused all of my will power towards stopping my own release for as long as possible.

Instead of a 100 strokes a minute, I was down to one stroke then one stroke every two minutes then every three or four or five. With one last glance at the clock, I closed my eyes and froze at exactly 115PM.

I was ready to die but I somehow found the strength to wait until Jessica at long last began to return to the living herself.

I opened my eyes and smiled at almost the exact same instant her own eyes popped open then I allowed my aching balls to finally erupt. I barely remember my first volley before I lost consciousness and Jessica swears she counted at least 200 volleys before she fainted and collapsed on top of me.

broox
broox
34 Followers