The Dancer

Story Info
He gives his wife to friends.
4.1k words
4.39
237.4k
149

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,887 Followers

My wife of 12 years loves to dance. Carla has been into dancing since before I met her when we were both 16. We started going steady in high school right after we met, got engaged in our senior year, and got married right after we graduated.

She is one hot dancer. She could be a professional if she wanted. I've seen lots of dancers on TV and movies that aren't anywhere near as good as my wife is.

I can't dance. I have two left feet, or maybe even three. Whenever I try to dance I step on people or fall on my ass. I can do the kind of dance where you just stand in one spot and wave your arms and shake a little, but when you have to move your feet I'm lost.

This is a disappointment to my wife, but she has been very understanding over the years. When we go to parties and such I don't complain about her dancing with other guys and she really loves me for being so understanding. Why wouldn't I be? Dancing makes her horny and I get the benefits. After a couple hours dancing she can't wait to get home so I can fuck her. Several times I've had a great blow job on the way home from the party because she was so hot.

I have to say that I get pretty hot watching her strut her stuff on the dance floor. Watching her move with rhythm, grace and beauty is a real turn-on. We don't go to those kind of parties very often so when we do I encourage her to show-off.

I like to buy her sexy clothes that show off her hot bod when she is dancing. With a 35B, 23, 35 figure on her 5'5" frame she is really hot looking. Her tits may be smaller than some guys like, but they are nice and firm and she doesn't have to wear a bra to hold them up. She sometimes gets a little embarrassed when her nipples get hard while she is dancing, but she knows I like her that way. I've told her I don't mind if some other guys see her nipples sticking out. It's even kind of a turn-on to watch them looking at her. So she has gotten to where she kind of likes it too.

She has this one dress that just blows me away. Emerald green to go with her red hair and milky white skin. It comes down to about mid thigh. In the front it splits at the waist and laces up to just above her breasts. There is a piece of flesh colored material lining the front so you can't really see anything. You can see that she has the right equipment as she moves on the dance floor as the dress slides this way and that across those firm titties of hers, but you don't see any flesh. The dress comes with a matching set of panties. They don't let you see anything either. You know the kind. Some sort of solid material that cover her ass cheeks and pussy. Not like a pair of bikini panties. A couple of times when she wore the dress out for dinner, not dancing, I talked her into wearing a pair of lacy thin bikini panties. They are toooooo hot. I love to look at her red bush showing through the green panties.

I like to play poker. I started having regular Saturday night games in the eighth grade with five friends. We've been playing every Saturday since. Everybody doesn't always make it, but there is always at least four. We decided early on that four is the minimum. We play until guys tap out and there is only three left. That is the end of the game for that night.

Almost seventeen years without missing a Saturday. Sometimes there were only four guys to start and the game didn't last very long , but we always had a game. Last Saturday that changed. And so did a lot of other things.

Tom and Mike were going out of town on come kind of company retreat. That didn't matter as that still left me, Bud, Ron, and Gene. The game was going to be at my house.

Carla went shopping that morning and I was just doing a few chores around the house when Gene called and said he couldn't make it due to a family emergency. Shit, there goes our streak.

Then I got a great idea. Make points with the wife and have a really hot night. I decided not to call Bud and Ron. Just let them come over. Instead of poker they could dance with my wife for a while. After a couple hours they could head home and I could screw Carla's brains out. I knew they wouldn't mind not rushing home to the wife and screaming kids. That's one thing Bud always said, "Stan, you don't know how lucky you are to have a wife like Carla that doesn't want kids. I love my kids but they can drive you crazy."

I figured I would take Carla out for dinner at a nice place and get her back home just in time for the guys to arrive. That way she would still be dressed up and ready for dancing.

This time since the dancing would be private I wanted her to be even hotter looking than usual. I got out her emerald green dress and cut out the flesh colored material. I laid it out on the bed with the see-through panties instead of the matching panties that came with the dress.

When Carla got home around 6, I was sitting in the family room having a beer. After a greeting kiss I told her we were going out for dinner and she should shower and get dressed in what I had laid out for her. She was tickled to be going out at such short notice and ran off to get ready.

About 45 minutes later Carla walked into the family room. I looked at her and almost fell off my barstool. "Wow, babe. You are HOT!"

She blushed and wondered if she wasn't showing too much. I assured her she looked just fine, "never better". I couldn't wait to get her back home from dinner so I could watch her dancing in that wild outfit. I knew I would be getting an eyeful.

I didn't mind the idea of Bud and Ron getting a peek too. I was proud of her body and wished she would show it off a little more anyway.

While we were having dinner the waiter paid us a lot of attention. It was obvious he liked what he saw when he was serving us. Carla got a little embarrassed by all the attention, but she kind of liked it to. The first time she looked up and saw the waiter staring at her partially exposed tits she blushed a bright red. As her titties turned red they just showed up more in contrast to her green dress.

The next time I saw the waiter heading our way I whispered, "You really look hot with half your tits exposed for me." That caused her to blush again and they were very red when the waiter got to our table.

Carla was starting to get a little turned-on herself. When we left the restaurant and headed home she slid over close to me and rubbed my leg. "If you didn't have poker tonight I would be raping you."

That caused my cock to harden a little. I chuckled as I thought about the surprise waiting for her.

When we got home and into the house I grabbed her and brushed her lips with mine. I pulled back a little and looked her in the eye. While we were gazing into each other's eyes I moved my head forward and licked her lips. I ran my tongue across her lips and circled her mouth. She let out a little purr and reached down to caress my hardening cock. Just then the doorbell rang.

I held my wife's hand as I opened the door and let Bud and Ron in. They both gave Carla the once over. It was obvious they liked what they saw. After greetings we all went into the family room. The guys sat down while Carla went to get beers and I turned on some dance music.

When Carla handed me a beer I told her she ought to dance with Ron. As soon as I said it Ron was up and saying, "Yeah, Carla, let's rock."

That was all she needed. They moved to the middle of the room and started dancing. Ron is probably the best dancer of our poker group and Carla always enjoys dancing with him.

I was sitting on the couch next to Bud and enjoying seeing my wife's tits being exposed and covered as she moved to the music. There were times I could even see her nipples. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Bud was enjoying the show too.

Then Ron twirled Carla and her dress flew up exposing those see-through panties to Bud and me. We got a good look at her ass and then her red bush as she swung around. When her dress settled back down Bud looked at me and smiled. He nudged me and said, "Niiiiiiiiiiicccccccceeeee."

I don't know why, but that caused my prick to get a little harder. I knew I wanted my wife to show off some, but I didn't know I would get so turned on by another guy seeing her ass and pussy.

After a couple of dances, Bud cut in and started dancing with her. Carla had already worked up a sweat and I could tell she was getting horny. Bud did a lot of swinging her around, providing Ron and I a great show. Her dress was flying around her waist more than it was covering her. Her nipples were hard and stabbing her dress, trying to poke holes in it.

When Ron first saw what was on display he gave me a kind of funny look. It didn't take long though for him to start sporting a boner.

The next number was a slow one and Bud pulled my wife in close. I knew that she didn't care much for Bud, but she seemed to enjoy rubbing against him. He was actually grinding his pelvis against her, like he was trying to dry fuck her. This was really making me hot.

Bud slowly turned them around until my wife's ass was pointed at me and Ron. He was looking me right in the eye as his hand slid down her back and caressed her ass cheek. I expected Carla to resist but she let him pull her even closer and slide his hand over the crack of her ass and press her pussy tight to him.

When the number ended Carla said she needed a break. Bud brought her over to me and she sat down next to me. Bud and Ron went over to the bar to get beers.

I put my arm around my wife and kissed her, stabbing her open mouth with my tongue. She was moaning against my mouth as I slid a hand inside her dress and softly squeezed her tits. I kept fondling her tits as I broke the kiss and pulled back a little.

She said, "Honey, get rid of them. I want to fuck you!"

We were looking deep into each others eyes as I said, "I want to see you dance some more first. You look sooo hot out there. Tease me a little more. Take your panties off." Her face flushed and she looked a little scared. "This time I want to see bare pussy when you dance."

"Oooohhh, honey. What about Bud and Ron?"

"I want them to see that red bush of yours too." She moaned again when I said that. Then she reached under her dress and started to remove her panties trying not to let the guys see what she was doing.

I kissed her again as she handed me her panties. Ron came up and asked for another dance. Carla pulled back and looked me in the eye. I smiled at her and she smiled back. Her eyes were a little glazed and I knew it wouldn't be long before she was fucking me silly.

Bud sat down next to me and watched as Ron immediately spun my wife around. As we saw her bare ass and pussy displayed for us Bud said, "That's much better. Who gets to fuck her first." I almost gagged on my beer when he said that. I thought he knew that I was the ONLY one who was going to screw her. After all she is MY wife.

It was weird to feel my cock lurch when he talked like that. My little head took over thinking for my big head and I thought I wanted to see them fuck my wife. "Ron." I croaked out. Did I really say that?

After just one dance Ron brought her back to me. The guys went back to the bar as Carla sat next to me. She asked if I had enjoyed the show. I told her that Bud and I both had enjoyed her charms and asked if she liked doing it. She said it felt naughty, but in a way she liked it. She just wished Bud hadn't seen. She felt embarrassed about that.

"You're not embarrassed. You just want to fuck."

"Oh baby, you know it. Let's go do it."

I took her hand and put her panties in it. "Take these over and put them on the bar." I had a hard time saying it. My stomach turned over and my dick jumped. My dick won the argument. She gave me a startled look as she absorbed what I had said. Her mouth opened and her breath quickened. I could tell she was just as hot as I was. I could see the lust in her eyes as she realized what I was saying. I could tell from her expression when she knew she wanted the same thing I did. We both wanted her to fuck Ron and Bud.

She got up and walked to the bar on unsteady legs. She stood between Ron and Bud for a few seconds, then reached out, holding her hand a foot or so above the bar. She opened her hand and dropped her panties on the bar. Ron and Bud took that as an unspoken invitation.

The guys looked at each other and then each one took an arm and lifted her onto a barstool. It looked as though they had already made plans. Bud reached down and spread my wife's legs as Ron unfastened his pants and dropped them and his shorts to his ankles.

I got up and went to stand besideCarla opposite Bud. Ron stepped between her legs with his cock pointed at her. He reached around my wife and grabbed her ass with both hands and slid her to the edge of the barstool. Bud looked at me and said, "Pull her dress up."

I've never done anything so perverted, or hot, in my life. Here I was, raising my wife's dress so two other guys could fuck her. She just stared at Ron as I pulled her dress up around her waist, exposing her red bush to all of us.

Ron took hold of his cock and rubbed it up and down her slit. As he did I could see his cockhead getting wet from his precum and my wife's juices. He kept rubbing his cock up and down, slowly pushing it between her cunt lips. They were staring into each others eyes. Carla was moaning and almost crying with passion. She reached out to grab him and Bud said to grab her arm. I took hold of one arm and Bud took the other. We pushed her arms back, holding her so she couldn't move.

Suddenly, Ron lunged forward, driving his cock in to the hilt. My wife screamed at the suddenness of the attack on her pussy. Ron held still for a moment, then he slowly withdrew until just the head of his cock was in her cunt. Then he lunged forward again, burying himself in that tight little hole. This time Carla just moaned at the assault.

Ron began a steady rhythm of slowly withdrawing then driving in as hard as he could. My wife was so wet that each time his body pounded into hers I could hear the wet smacking sound of the collision. Carla came after only 6 or 7 thrusts. The wild thing was that she didn't stop. The more Ron drove his cock in her the more she shuddered with orgasm.

Ron began picking up speed. He continued his furious assault on my wife's pussy, but he quickened the withdrawal, still driving full force in her.

I was fascinated watching his cock drive in and out of my wife's tight hole. His cock, and soon his balls, were glistening wetly with her pussy juices. Carla was moaning continuously. Her head was turning from side to side.

I could tell Ron was going to cum soon as he started grunting and was driving in with faster, shorter strokes. Bud let go of her arm and unlaced her dress.

Ron drove into her one last time. Then he grabbed her ass and just kept pressed hard against her as his balls emptied their load in my wife's pussy. He just stayed that way for almost 5 minutes. His face just a few inches from my wife's. Looking deep into her eyes.

Then he jerked back from her and I could hear a pop as he yanked his cock from her pussy. He moved out of the way and Bud immediately replaced him between my wife's legs. I hadn't noticed but now I saw that he had removed his pants and his hardon was sticking out with precum dripping from the tip.

I gasped as I saw his cock press against my wife's sticky wet cunt lips. His cock was huge. It was at least 10 inches long and over 3 inches wide. Carla looked down to see what I was looking at.

"Oh my God. I can't take that. It's too big." Bud just pushed his cockhead between her cunt lips. "No Bud." she screamed.

Bud grabbed her ass and shoved the head of his cock in her tight little pussy. "You can take it bitch. I'm going to fuck you like you've never had it before."

He just kept pushing that monster cock in her pussy, in spite of all the resistance. My wife was being stretched wider than ever before. She was moaning and tears were running down her face as Bud's cock slowly gained entry to her hidden treasures. Bud smiled at her, "Does it hurt, bitch?"

"Oh my God yes. Oooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeessssssss, it hurts. Oh Bud, please." Nothing was going to stop Bud from his goal.

"I'm going to plant my seed so deep in you it'll never come out."

I groaned as I realized he wanted to make her pregnant. I couldn't do it. All our friends knew. All the guys had vasectomies except Bud. He made his wife have a hysterectomy. If Carla got pregnant everyone would know whose baby it was.

He smiled at me and said, "I'm going to give her what you can't. A deep fucking and a baby."

I don't know why, but that seemed to excite me even more. I looked down and was amazed to see over half his cock was buried in my wife's tight little pussy. She was panting and moaning as Bud kept pushing his monster in her.

Bud said, "Hold her ass for me." I followed his demand. He pulled the top of her dress wide, totally exposing her breasts. He leaned down and placed his mouth over her right breast. Carla screamed as Bud bit her nipple. But instead of pushing him away she grabbed his head and pulled him tighter.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming." She began panting as the pain filled her breast matching the pain in her cunt.

As I was holding her ass so Bud could push into her I looked down and was surprised to see that his cock was all the way in her. She had never been fucked so deep before. Bud began pulling back and I could see her stretched cunt lips holding tightly to his glistening cock. Bud said, "Oh man, this is one tight cunt."

I couldn't stop watching as his monster continued to slide out of my wife's hole. She hadn't stopped panting and cumming. Just when I thought it was going to go on forever, Bud rammed his giant cock back in her, pulling half of her cunt lips with it. It looked like he was going to turn her inside out.

He started pistoning in and out of her. He let go of her right breast and bit her left. She was beyond screaming anymore. She just moaned louder, saying, "Oh Bud, pleeeeeaaaasssssseeeee." Only now she was not begging him to stop. "Give it to me. Oh God, that's great. Fuck me Bud. Fuck me."

I heard my own voice, "Fuck the bitch, man. Drive it in her. Give the slut what she needs."

Bud went rigid as he drove in her cunt for the last and his cock started pumping his fertile seed deep in her belly. My wife was only able to whisper, "Oh God. I can feel you cumming. Fill me up."

At last it was over. We were all wet with sweat. Bud pulled his head back and I could see my wife's nipples were bruised from his attack. There were teeth marks all over her tits. I realized then that the front of my pants were wet. I had cum sometime. I was so worked up that I came while Bud was fucking her and I didn't even know it. I think it was when I obligingly held her ass so Bud could fuck her.

Bud stepped back and I could see his cock was all wet with cum and pussy juice. He told me to get between her legs. Even though I had already cum, I was still hard and ready to go again. Bud said, "Look at that pussy." and I did.

Her lips were swollen and red and wide open. I could see in her hole. Bud told me to get down on my knees and take a good close look. When he said it, I knew I wanted to. I got down and with my face just inches away from her pussy I looked into her hole and could see globs of white cum mixed with her juices. The walls of her cunt were an angry red from the fucking she had just received. I could smell the musky odor of sex.

Bud took my wife's hand and put it on the back of my head. Then I felt pressure as he began pushing my face closer and closer to that sloppy mess. I didn't resist. It seemed like I as being drawn to that steaming hole. Then I felt my lips touch her cunt lips. I couldn't help myself. I opened my mouth and pushed my tongue in her. She was so hot and wet it was like sticking your tongue in thick hot cream. I lapped up some sticky juice and swallowed it. Then I went totally crazy.

elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,887 Followers
12