All Comments on 'The Dancer'

by elia_cdl

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Pathetic

What a pitiful, self and wife degrading prick you portray as your hero. If she's pregnant and of sound mind, she'll get an abortion and leave him for a respectful and loving man. Exhibitionism can be very hot, but when a woman is coerced into doing things that will shame her in the morning, both she and her husband are wallowing in the muck of degradation. If I did those things to my wife, we could never get over the disgrace.

The story was exciting until the observers wrested control and turned the situation essentially into her rape and his humiliation. The turning point was when she said, "Honey, get rid of them." From then on, it turned into just another husband abuses wife (and himself) story.

But then again--whatever turns you on. As long as I don't have to play cards with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Here Here !!!

"It was plain that we were both ashamed at what we had done."

The author should also be ashamed for writing this tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
want more

loved this. next part should tell how wife craves more of bud's huge cock ... how husband submits to her wishes ... how they both become slaves of bud's masterful cock ... and how both of them love it.

denrondenronabout 18 years ago
want more

loved this. next part should tell how wife craves more of bud's huge cock ... how husband submits to her wishes ... how they both become slaves of bud's masterful cock ... and how both of them love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Yes the "author" should be ashamed

He showed his disrespect of women by writing this tripe. In the story all the men, husband including, call her a bitch. Now I don't know but a woman who is giving me what all men seek is not a bitch. Even if she is I sure am not going to call her that while I'm fucking her. I can tell that the only sex this "author" (ha..ha ha) get's is from his own hand and writing stupid stories..Take a hike looser..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
CRAP

Total and utter crap,degrading to both sexes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Trash

It takes a special kind of person to think real men are like the husbands in this writer's stories. I think --- Oh, yes, I've got it. Those persons are those in need of deep psychotherapy.

kydreamrkydreamrabout 18 years ago
With friends like these, who needs enemies

Started out great, I liked the part of showing off a lovely wife, and as a teasing wife story this would have been much better.

I wondered why the dunce of a husband didn't take dance lessons. Even the most inept dancer can benefit from training and practice, and I'd bet his wife would love practicing with him. A woman really loves it when her man actually tries to better himself so he can please her. That's something a lot of guys should learn or recall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wimp Pimps Wife For Bastard Babies by Friend

What no black cocks? Writer you have drifted below the slimy gutter line you consistantly walk. You need a whore off the street and will soon as this rots not just your sick mind but any relationship you might have. Do you think this is erotic or sensual? Cmon.

Get some help little sick one to redeem some degree of self respect.

rlg99rlg99about 18 years ago
Sick

For someone to abuse their wife like this is disgusting. She should divorce the wimp.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This was pretty awful but

. . . it seems to be missing a comment from Anonymous in the USA in Mi. So let's get on with it:

Oh poor writer. You must be so ashamed and embarrassed eh to have written such tripe. Are you frustrated writer is that why you choose to humiliate yourself in the eyes of your audience. It didn't get you an "H" did it writer eh. Continue writing stories like this and you will never see the coveted "H." If you get rid of the subhuman waste that litters your pages you might succeed. Unfortunately, I think you will continue to dismay 99.9% of your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice!

Good story taken at the right pace. For those that dont like this sort of thing... go read winnie the pooh!

People are starting to forget THIS IS FICTION!!!!

I watch Arnnie movies but I dont then go killing people.

Reading this doesn't make people run out and share thier wives.

Learn the line FFS.

Great story. Ignor the rest and keep it up.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
ok

good story of pure fiction .. I guess different strokes for different folks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sequel Please

Hope to see a sequel, and to find that she indeed did get [pregnant and had a lovechild for her husband to raise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I am in awe

This author is incredibly courageous to allow the pathetic bully wimps who call themselves flamers to attack.

This is a very well written story. I loved it.

It's too bad that several pathetic weak willed individuals roam this web site anonomously bullying people because the stories they write don't fit their limited imaginations.

It's my experience that the people who are the most critical of other peoples fantasies are the least secure in their own sexuality

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeabout 14 years ago
A Nearly Perfect "Voyeur Hubby" Story

This is a nearly perfect "voyeur hubby" story with some "delicious" elements such as the friend asking the hubby to lift her skirt and reveal her to them, the staring eye-to-eye, and finally, the pushing of the hubby's head into her cum-filled pussy and what he could see before inserting his tongue. I almost expected the proverbial "prep & clean-up" of the 2 friends as well. My only reservation was the gratuitous name calling ("bitch") on the part of the 2nd friend. She's a friend and the wife of a friend -- not a stranger; and I could have done without that bit. Otherwise a very hot story!

SegamiSegamiover 13 years ago
Liked it...

up until the end. Kinda ruined the whole voyeur thing when you added the cuckold element. Turned from sensible husband to cum-eating cuck. Not my thing. But, like I said, the rest was awesome. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Nothing like fucking a woman who wants it badly---story just drips with erotic fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
another great story by a great writer

How perverted are the persons that continue to read these stories and then profess to no like them and cast slurs at the author?? They are the sickos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another pile of dogshit from inept and talent less 'writer' ! "1*" !

Boring and illiterate !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it

While having sex I would tell my wife that I would love to help her get fucked by several guys. She responded by letting me know that she would love to and wants me to lick her pussy afterward or even during allowing the cock to pop out of her pussy and into my mouth. That sounds great to me and fulfills a fantasy shared by many horny husbands that are closet cocksuckers like me!!!o

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story! elia_cdl is one of the best!

It is always a great day when your alpha friends figure out what you are and give it to you, so your wife becomes their submissive slut and you become their submissive cuckold.

Something similar happened to us recently when my husband invited his friends over for the Superbowl and I became the halftime entertainment. Now his three friends come over and give me the kind of fucking I need on a regular basis, and the kind of humiliation and degradation my husband now realizes he deserves and needs. We couldn't be happier.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Just

He was just a pimp for his whore of a wife. No man could tolerate this, only a ballless wimp.

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 4 years ago
Great Story

Absolutely loved it so much.

blackice51blackice51about 3 years ago

5 Stars!!! Man that was OUTSTANDING! It's hard to find stories with HAIRY PUSSY in them and your red hair story just made my favourite list. I enjoyed your well written story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a fucked up husband....totally hot between wife and friends but she should leave the loser husband instead of apologising to him....

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Hot Hot Hot Story! I love a happy ending. Unfortunately if Hubby's freinds are horny bastards like mine were they will be back over while he is at work. 5 stars Great Writing.

Helen1899Helen189912 months ago

I don't totally blame the wife. awful husband doesn't deserver her. if she's pregnant is it fair on the kid. I also I can't believe she would stop with him, he disrespected her and out can she have any respect for him, one doomed marriage. i bet 10 inch Bud would end up the winner in all that. [Although as a woman, i can categorically say, it wouldn't do for me I find massive cocks are not for me, I have had one, I don't want another]

Mesabi64Mesabi6411 months ago

Extremely erotic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous