All Comments on 'The Dare Ch. 03'

by chocolateprincess

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
call me crazy but

I like her with Robert

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

I second that...I dig the Tay-Rob combo

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

no way robert is an asshole. he should have tried to find out what the problem was between them as brandons friend instead he moves in on tay. when he knew that brig wasnt a girlfriend he should have said that too. showing no type of concern for his 'friends' shows he is no friend just an ass.

SoulHolder11SoulHolder11over 10 years ago
want more

I hated to see the end of this chap! i'm totally in love with your characters, so im anxious for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Friends like Rob, who needs enemies

I like her with Brandon, sorry, Rob started the dare and than can't even be faithful to his friend in one, taking his girl and two not even being there or asking how his friend is when he going through things, His friend says he wants to talk, yeah your busy but what about the next day.

Rob shows little character to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Could you be more cliched? The bimbo claiming she's pregnant with his baby? 1*

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I feel bad for Taylor but I don't a little bit. I know she was inexperienced with guys but come on. She could've confronted Brandon about Bridgette. She believed Bridgette's claim as the truth. Then she ignores him and gets upset when Brandon tries to tell her he had no girlfriend. Dating the best friend will be a slap in the face when Brandon finds out.

Brandon was stupid to believe Bridgette's claim he is the daddy without any proof. Robert is going to end up losing Brandon as a friend because of his stupidity.

emj417emj417over 10 years ago
what does it mean that she likes both guys kisses?

Well, if she has sex with Robert, we know what it will mean? Lot of men can't forgive or forget their girl screwing their supposedly best bud. All Robert had to say was she was beautiful and then kiss her--Taylor can't be that easy and Brandon can't be that dumb to not realize hook up+condom=paternity test.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So torn....

I want to like it, but I don't want to like it. Pleas update.

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIover 10 years ago
????

You are confusing me here...lol....who do I root for? Brandon or Robert? They both seem like good guys. Why is Taylor so indecisive? Is this not college? This sounds more like some high school teenage drama. I will read the next installment to see where you take us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow, like reallly?!!?

This chapter left me completely confused as to what you were attempting to achieve...like she completely ignores all attempts made by Brandon to talk to her, like txts, calls, even face to face communication (without any explaination and attempts at talking as to why she's doing so by the way). And then when he stops, she starts feeling confused and wronged ,wondering what she did wrong and why he's stopped trying to contact her (when she's been actively ignoring him instead of finding out the truth)?!... On top of all this she starts dating his BEST FRIEND behind his back?!???....WHAAAAT?!... This GIRL is seriously fickle. Brandon dodged a bullet with these two if this is who they are and how they act.

honeybreehoneybreeover 10 years ago
Good chapter but so confused...lol

I personally think Robert and Taylor deserve each other. I agree with a "friend" like Robert who needs enemies and Taylor is way to wishy washy and passive aggressive for her own taste and for the interest of others especially in the romance department. I personally find it hard to believe that Taylor is in college, I know people are still young, naïve and still fine tuning themselves in college but she makes high school characters seem light-years mature than her...lol. I personally think this love triangle should be a rectangle because I would love to see another lady who is completely opposite of Taylor get Brandon's interest especially since we don't know if the baby is his, a condom is not 100% legit in preventing pregnancies so who knows if the crazy bitch is lying or not....lol But yeah, I won't be to broken up if Brandon don't end up with Taylor nor does the prospects of parenthood looks bad on Brandon...shrugs he seems like the more mature one out of the bunch.

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
What happen to the guy/best friend code?!

This is a good story; however, I am not down with the way Robert swooped in on Taylor. I understand that Brandon is acting foul, but dang Robert is showing no loyalty. SMH at Robert.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
your killing me

Please write more i actually love this so far...thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amaaaaazzzzziiinngg

Wow! I liked that you introduced more characters. Rhian sounds like a great friend, she's probably beautiful and based off one of your real life friends lol ;)

Keep writing, you're getting better and better with each chapter. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting

She ignores him then she gets confused when he stops bothering her. She mad that she got what she wanted? Interesting.

Robert is a pretty crappy friend. Taylor wasn't even out of the picture before he pounced. And if he's such a great friend how could he have gone so long without talking to someone he sees every day.

It's also weird that Taylor could go from having no boyfriend to a sort of boyfriend to a boyfriend so quickly. Who changes their temperament so quickly?

I'm also so bothered by how Taylor doesn't any questions about Bridgette. She just leaves. And if Brandon is so certain he used a condom, why doesn't he make Bridgette take a pregnancy test in front of him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
don't screw up

Please don't ruin this great story by Robert and Taylor having sex. Its your story but I would hate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Shipping Robert

People with baggage ain't awesome. She should ditch the baby drama that she def do the need in her life and go for it with Robert who at the very least should co. E clean on Brandon bet to further ingratiate himself. I love it when the sly fox gets the grapes. Three cheers for the villain getting the girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This means . . . .

you ARE a homie hopper! ;-)

StoryTeller2002StoryTeller2002over 10 years ago
Omgg

Finish!!!! This is so awesome!

quietman200quietman200over 10 years ago
Not cool

Robert should have asked Brandon what was up when the subject of Bridgette came up. Instead he moves in on Taylor when Brandon needs a friend. Not cool. It seems a little too convenient that Bridgette is pregnant (and yes it is definitely a plot device), given how clingy she is. I agree Brandon should check this out more before getting in too deep and losing any chance with Taylor. And to those who questioned Taylor's naivity, it is entirely possible to be 21 and still be that naïve if you are very inexperienced with the opposite sex. I can't wait to read more. I'm a hopeless romantic, so I hope she and Brandon wind up together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ugh

This story is spectacular really but can you make your chapters longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DONT LISTEN TO HER!

Don't LISTEN TO HER/HIM THIS IS A LITEROTICA SITE! BRING ON THE SEX AMONG WHOEVER YOU PLEASE. ; )

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it!!!

Please update soon!!

london101london101over 10 years ago
i want more!

please

TalyniaTalyniaover 10 years ago
Huh!?

This chapter was confusing. I do not understand how Taylor is going to ignore Brandon and then turn around and feel hurt and confused because he eventually stopped talking to her. On top of that Robert, his best friend who knew who Bridgette was, decides to "swoop in" to save the day. He knew good and damn well Brandon wasn't seeing anyone but Taylor. I'm going to stop right there because 'friends' like Robert get me going.

Also, if Bridgette is pregnant we know its probably not by Brandon and what is with these college kids who don't seem to know what a pregnancy test is.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 10 years ago
Update soon

Please, omg this is so good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brandon all the way

I like Brandon better because Robert was kind of making fun of her in the beginning with the bet thing and Brandon always helped her.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
Good Story

But you have to get with the Tale is it Brandon that wins or Robert. and who is the real father of Bridgette's Baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Chapter 4???

Love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ive Seen It

Ive seen Michael Fassbender's penis and was wondering if Robert's ressmebled it

black_maestrablack_maestraalmost 10 years ago
To last Anon

What? And really could you have saved that comment for the fetish category maybe? How was that info pertinent? So when or of they have sex r u going to submit a pic of the penis for the writer of this story too? That comment was soooo stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Where is chapter 4?!

Are you continuing this story or not? Along with California love too!

ApplejuicexDApplejuicexDover 9 years ago
When?

When will you finish this story? I like a lot. Im curios to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's been a year!

Where is chapter 4?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hate love triangles

I just wanted to say, I really, REALLY hate love triangles. Story would be MUCH better, w/o the love triangle.

Lulu222Lulu222about 8 years ago

Another good one left unfinished 🙁

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please Finish

This is too good for you not to finish. I feel sorry for Brandon and Taylor because this happens a lot. I hope you will finish and it will be a great ending for them. This should be a lesson for some. If you don't want to suffer the consequences, keep it in your pants. I wonder if the baby is really Brandon's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please will at least one author finish a story!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What the HELL?

Why did all the interracial love authors from 2012-2014 just QUIT their stories??? It's so RUDE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous