The Dark Muse Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,781 Followers

“Welcome ladies and gentlemen. I will remind you that secrecy is of utmost importance; there will be no discussion of our work here in this camp. You are here to rest and prepare for the next step in your journey.” He looked each and every one of us in the eye before continuing. “That said please enjoy the hospitality of this camp. You will find some surprising amenities that your employers have provided. I will give those who wish it a tour and those who would like to simply wander may do so. Tomorrow morning you leave for the actual dig site under armed escort of course.” Olga and Akira paired off thankfully avoiding a scene with Ryoko being here and the rest decided on the guided tour. “Oh Richard.”

I turned as Otomba tossed me something; I caught it instinctively and turned the walking stick over in my hands. I looked up in shock as my property was returned after all these years. I had thought it lost long ago during my speedy exit from this country and that part of my life. The metal shod staff had weathered the years well; it still bore the tribal marks I had etched into it as well as the odd glittering alloy I myself had attached. The whorls and scratches were more elegant than I remembered but otherwise it was as I had left it. Taking hold of the dark wood I used it to point my way out away from the camp where I could clear my head and speak with Ryoko alone. She followed as I knew she would clinging to me only once were out of eyeshot of anyone in the camp.

“I missed you beloved.” Her voice carried traces of her nocturnal character, the ghost dancer.

“So what did you tell your cousin?” My voice was level and clear of emotion. She stopped and looked up with a pained expression, she chewed her lip nervously.

“Everything.” She whispered fearing my reaction. Though most of her face was covered her body language was easy enough to read.

“I see, you know that she and I spent ‘time’ together on the train ride up here.” I let the thought of that sink in before continuing. “And yet you call me beloved, I am confused.” I could see tears well up and sparkle in her eyes. Her body shook as she realized her mistake of coming to the camp. “I never promised anything, I never wanted you to get hurt I mean your father and I are old friends after all.”

“But I thought?” Her mouth snapped shut and she turned to leave. I spun and caught her arm. “I have already said too much. Please let me go.”

“You thought what?” My voice grew a bit harsher as I questioned her, snatches of dream flashing in my head. “Please tell me. Your father and I are old friends and I don’t want to jeopardize our friendship.” Ryoko paused for a long moment forming the words into coherent form.

“I thought our marriage was already arranged.” That stung, hitting me right between the eyes, I hadn’t seen that coming. Though perhaps I should have Otomba seemed more than eager for her and I to meet once I arrived.

“I am sorry, but nothing has been arranged. I don’t want to hurt you Ryoko, I care about your feelings. But let’s be friends for right now and see what happens.” She nodded and wiped the tears from her eyes. It was the most honest I could be with her right now. She brightened and left me to my thoughts and for that I was thankful. I walked around for a bit my walking stick feeling so comfortable in my hands but soon I was back at camp and being led to my tent. It was a nice set up for a temporary stop along the way. A large cot dominated the far wall of the tent with my belongings already sitting nearby it. There was a large cooler which I discovered contained bottles of water and juice and cans of Guinness! There is a god. I decided to sit and have a few and look over this fellowship with a clearer head.

Several cans of Guinness later I pulled out the laptop and the portable scanner and one by one began scanning the images of the artifacts onto the hard drive. I isolated the markings from the relics and created a database of the images and that feeling of familiarity struck me once more. I created a smaller database of those images that I thought I recognized. But the more I looked at one particular glyph the more it felt ‘wrong’ somehow. I just couldn’t put my finger on it. I sat there for a long time twirling my walking stick in nervous circles, my buzz was wearing off as my concentration became more and more fixated on the screen. But fate intervened when the flap to my tent opened and Olga stepped in. She was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt both clung to her leaving modesty far behind.

“I hope I am not intruding.” Her accented English working its magic yet again as she crossed the distance to my cot and sat next to me. “What a lovely staff you have.” I snickered at the bad joke and let her hold it. “It is lighter than I supposed, what is the metal bound here?”

“Not sure, it came from a fallen star I found over twenty years ago. Here in this region of South Africa. Otomba and I carried it back to his tribe and with a little help I smelted it, and forged what you see all by myself. There was a matching bracelet but that was lost long ago. I was studying African artwork, so I etched the characters you see in the wood. The metalwork I learned in my time spent in Damascus.” She handed the staff back and I absently let my fingers trace the grooves in the wood.

“It is very beautiful work, why did you quit?” Blunt and to the point I like that in a woman. She saw that she had touched a nerve. “I am sorry if I am asking too personal a question.”

“No, it’s about time I actually talked about it I suppose. My first visit here I met Otomba and we became fast friends. There were other students studying here at the time, there was a girl.” Olga leaned over and kissed my neck.

“There is always a girl, please continue.” She planted feathery kisses down my neck to my chest. She moved to stand before me removing her shirt freeing her imprisoned breasts.

“This girl was studying some of the ancient stonework in the area.” Olga then removed her shorts her shaved sex gleamed in the lamplight. “She was from Australia and tough as nails and beautiful as hell. Olga knelt down and pulled my shorts down and off. She licked her lips before leaning over and taking me in her mouth. “Mmmm,” I moaned as she began to work on me I managed to find the strength to continue, “we fell in love very quickly, hell we were both young and ohhh yessss and very naïve.” Olga’s head was moving up and down getting my sex nice and wet for her. “Well she found some ancient ruins and took me there during a fierce thunderstorm. There were pictographs on the steps leading down to the shrine.” I pumped my hips up meeting her descending mouth burying myself deep in her mouth. She stood and facing away from me lowered her drenched flower down onto my hard flesh. “After leaving the shrine we lost each other in the storm,” I groaned as she transfixed herself atop me, “and I never saw her again.” Olga nodded and began the movement, up and down slowly and inexorable. Then the pace quickened as she began to bounce up and down. I didn’t hear the female voice over the slapping of flesh as Akira entered my tent smiling from ear to ear.

“Well now what a sight this is.” She began to undress as she walked towards us leaving a trail of clothes behind; she had the good decency to turn off the electric lantern. The tent was thrown into darkness but soon I felt her touch so soft and deft caressing my back and pressing her breasts into my skin. “Kouryou I am here.” I shuddered as she spoke those words of endearment.

“I know.” I was grunting in time with Olga now as she raced towards her first orgasm. Akira nibbled at my neck and made little circles with her nipples against my back. Olga’s muffled cry announced her climax and on wobbly legs arose and we all got comfortable on the cot. Akira shifted so she could lick Olga’s juices from my dick. When my eyes adjusted to the darkness I could see Akira backlit by the camp’s other illuminations. Her eyes glittered in the lighting as she ran her tongue up and down my length lapping and sucking from tip to base.

“Do you want to go exploring Kouryou?” I nodded spellbound by her utter sensuality and the delicate scent of her musky sex. She turned around as Olga had done and with her tiny hands guided me into her tight depths. Akira did all the work shifting her weight forward and back, ever so slowly ever so carefully. She was in no hurry and wanted me to enjoy each moment, dragging them out for our mutual pleasure. Olga had recovered and watched for a moment only, she leaned forward and fed me one of her gorgeous breasts to nibble on while my cock was occupied. I divided my attention between the fiery nadir of Akira and the warm yielding flesh of Olga.

“Kouryou we must move to the ground. Poor Olga needs a place to sit and this bed will not survive our combined weight.” I nodded and she slowly drew herself up and off my length. We made a bed of padding and blankets on the floor of the tent. Again I lay down and the two women took turns licking and sucking until I was painfully erect. Akira once again took her position straddling me but this time she was facing me. She took me in hand and ran the tip up and down the lips of her sex before allowing me entrance. Inch by inch my Asian goddess descended until my cock was buried to the hilt. Her face was angelic in her private ecstasy. Olga waited until Akira had once more lowered her body before straddling my face. My tongue snaked upwards to stab at her dripping sex. I could hear her moans muffled by her thighs surrounding my head. I traced the lips first running my tongue up and down before attacking her clit. Lapping at the button of flesh and tasting her sweet nectar and feeling Akira moving up and down my cock. I felt someone place their hands on my chest, at first I thought it was Olga needing balance but once the pace of Akira moving from slow to a very rapid pace the mystery was solved. I renewed my assault on Olga increasing my attention on her clit and labia. My toes began tingling signaling a huge orgasm rising and it was coming fast. I could hear Akira panting louder and louder crying out a string of syllables in Japanese I could only guess at. But when I felt her spasm around me her hips were moving in long quick trusts our flesh smacking as she came. She never slowed and soon Olga and I were crying out together as we both climaxed moments later. They both decided I needed cleaning and put their mouths to good use. Sensory overload is the only way to describe the feeling. My skin was ultra sensitive and each lap and suck nearly pushed me to come again. Finally they decided I had suffered enough and smiling cuddled after cleaning themselves off. I drifted off to sleep with Akira to my left and Olga on my right with a smile etched on my face.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,781 Followers
12