All Comments on 'The Dark Side of Chocolate'

by stubborn_dreamer

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

Loved it! I couldn't stop reading. This was like Beauty and the Beast with an action packed twist.

It was funny, suspenseful, thrilling with a bit of romance. Not your typical romance but it worked for Silas and Audrey. I think they balance each other.

I would love to read about Silas and Audrey's adventures in the future. I bet there won't be a dull moment with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
pleeaaaseee

Write More I am in love!

uchenauchenaabout 10 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

I had so much fun reading this story. You did a fantabulous job with it. I love stories like this. The mystery, the emotion, the characters..... just ...everything.

Thank you!

NanjosyNanjosyabout 10 years ago
Just Wow!

This story blew my mind. I couldn't stop reading it. What a wonderful love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Best I've read in a long time

Aside from a few typing and sentence errors, this story sucked me in. It took me two days to read the whole thing, but I couldn't stop reading it. Fabulous!

VoxMysticaVoxMysticaabout 10 years ago
What a load of ridiculously improbable rubbish

Murders where nobody is ever blamed, an undercover reporter who, when her life is at risk, doesn't just throw in the towel, an apartment explosion and a pronouncement of death before they've bothered to check CCTV or anything else to actually establish that the occupant was actually present... and a psychopath who by rights should be in a maximum security jail. Furthermore, there is no real relationship development, no love, no romance, only lust. It's not often I give a story just one star...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
suspense all the way.

I loved this story. Once I started I couldn't stop reading. you know how to keep the suspense going till the end. can't wait to read more of you work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Yeah, Vox, because forced impregnation of a minor is so much more plausible as an example of something fun to read instead of a clear sign that you likely need help. Clearly this isn't your 'thing', as you attempted to tell us in so many over-erudite words, and you should probably go back to staying 500 yards away from schools.

dilettantish_reflibrariandilettantish_reflibrarianabout 10 years ago
omg omg omg

The writing was amazing, and so was the story. The characters were very,very interesting. Your story is one I'll remember for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Silas is a selfish asshole....apparently Audrey is into that this valentines

You are clearly a talented writer and so I stuck it out till the end.... But what a disappointing finish. Though I loved the banter between the two leads and it was charming, this is not love. Does Audrey truly not give a shit about her friends and family? How much did she really mourn them? for that matter does Silas care at all that he has no right to alienate someone he supposedly loves? Just take her from her old life and actually claim to keep her as some kind of pet? And of course....having a murderer who doesn't seem to quit his profession is just so sexy for Audrey... And the sex was good but audrey please...grow a brain. How low is her self esteem? As smart as she was portrayed....what an idiot! She reeks of desperation for sex and it was sad to see her have so little self respect. Finally, what would have saved this story is some repenting by Silas. For instance, him giving up his homicidal ways, and at least apologizing to her sincerely for what he did to her. This man has no concience. On another note, what's with this Korean cursing in the middle of making love? Because being called a shady bitch is so charming? Please follow this up with a sequel where he actually changes and shows us that he is capable of love. The way i pictured the ending would have been for him to inject himself with poison, and leaving her a note that offers Audrey her freedom in return for his. A truly selfless and loving act that shows he has changed. Not that he should have actually died, Audrey could have somehow saved him and lived happily ever after lol. You are a very good writer and I still hope you can fix this.

swear_toobobswear_toobobabout 10 years ago
Awwwwwwww :3

This was such a good story Aubrey's personality is hilarious and she reminds me of myself... It would be so awesome if you would continue this story I feel like it can go so many different ways...but finish ogres and ogresses first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Amazing writing! Hilarious characters!!

stubborn_dreamerstubborn_dreameralmost 10 years agoAuthor
Update: From Stubborn Dreamer!

Due to popular demand, and the fact that the story is in fact unfinished:

(I was trying to make the deadline, and for those of you who read my other stories, you know how I am with deadlines XD)

I will be releasing a Dark Side of Chocolate mini-series. We will get the epilogue of what happens in DSC, and more character/romantic development. Be aware I intend on finishing O+O first, but the mini-series will occur right before I resume Ducky the Demon hunter, which will be as expansive as O+O.

Currently thinking about titles. The DarkER Side of Chocolate seems lazy... Check my profile around August to see when I plan on releasing it. I'm going to write it all, then release it biweekly.

XD -Love, Stubborn Dreamer

LustDominaLustDominaover 9 years ago
Great Story!!!

Amazing story, loved the characters!!!!! Thank you this one!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
commend you on the plot line

I liked Audrey's sass and her acceptance for more to her life before it was to end. I'm not sure though if there was anything more to go on with Silas, there wasn't anything to say he had changed or even if he really wanted her along only that she was an itch he still has to catch.

There were some parts of the story that ran a bit too clever with the dialogue and narrative that seemed a bit forced with the cleverness.

subtlety can move a plot line just as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sucked!

You should go back to school. do not quit your day job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dear annony you ass hat at least the writer has a job. He's not the asshole of LIT.

gave this a 5 for a good story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Loved your story! The characters were great!

Keep writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved It

Awesome story!! Will there be a continuation? (Hopeful) :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 *

Thoroughly enjoyable tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This is one of the best stories Ive ever read! I'm so emotionally involved! I can't describe how my heart sank once I read the first sentence of chapter 9, it was such a happy surprise that she was still alive. You're a really talented writer! Thank you so much for sharing 🖤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstubborn_dreamer@stubborn_dreamer
Hi, my name is Stubborn Dreamer. I'm busier than I've ever been. I'm learning to take life less seriously. ;-) Copyright Disclaimer: The written works on this page are copyrighted. Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for ...

SIMILAR Stories