The Dark Tower Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took one step through the door way and stopped amid stride. He turned around, looking at her with a burning desire in his eyes. "My pet, I will return for you. Sooner than you think. Get ready for your master." Those simple words seemed to hold so much power over her and placed such an excitement and desire in her heart. She smiled at him as he turned to walk away. He stepped in the shadows and closed the door behind him, and the door closed. She heard a *click* sound as the door locked.

Loud footsteps descended down the stair case, as the Man in Black walked away from her. She got out of the bed and ran to the door, pressing her ear against the thick wood, listening quietly. The steps slowly faded into the distance until nothing more could be heard. She sighed, and slid down the door and onto the stone floor where she quietly sat. Smiling.

12